Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Bleach - "Ichigo's Capture Net! Escape From Soul Society!" [10/19]

Like This Thread!

Watch a new episode of Bleach, tonight @ 12:00a/11:00c!

Don't forget to tweet using the hashtag #bleach during the show!

Bleach
    Episode 319 - Number 1503

Ichigo's Capture Net! Escape From Soul Society!

Opening 14 - BLUE by ViViD
    Ending 27 - Aoi Tori (Blue Bird) by fumika

This week on Bleach...
    As Ishida battles Inaba, Ichigo and Rukia attempt to escape from Seireitei.

Last time on Bleach...
    Spoiler:
    Kon tried to keep the green-haired girl, Nozomi Kujo, a secret from Ichigo's family. Meanwhile in Soul Society, Ichigo was sitting in a prison cell, wondering what Soul Society's motives were for locking him up when Rukia sneaked into jail and freed him. Elsewhere, Jushiro and Shunsui discussed Ichigo's arrest; as his substitute badge was found by Byakuya inside the Precipice World, the rest were led to believe that Ichigo was responsible for the disappearances. However, they believed there was more to it. They were then approached by a messenger, who informed them that Ichigo had escaped from prison. Ichigo and Rukia ran across Soul Society, toward the Hakuto Gate, in order to escape Seireitei. Ichigo questioned whether their actions were right and Rukia explained that there was a time-gap between Soul Society and the Human World. They were then confronted by Renji and Ikkaku, who attacked them despite their efforts to prove their innocence. While fighting them, Ichigo and Rukia realized that Renji and Ikkaku were not themselves and exhibited ruthless behaviors. Yoruichi then arrived and sealed Renji and Ikkaku's movements before escaping with Ichigo and Rukia. In her hideout, Yoriuchi explained that the Soul Reapers were secretly being replaced by Reigai, which preserved their memories, personality and thoughts, as a perfect copy. She went on by saying that it was possible that a member of the S.R.D.I could have been behind this. Ichigo then left to infiltrate the 12th Division alongside Rukia, while Yoruichi threw the security off. They sneaked into the lab and discovered that Nozomi was a fugitive from Soul Society. Meanwhile, Inaba, Kira, and Nanao arrived at the Human World to apprehend Nozomi, who evaded capture. Kon followed her and both were eventually cornered. However, Ishida arrived to help Kon and Nozomi.

Bleach. Only Toonami.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED. Please, no talks of future episodes, events, and etc! All spoilers must be taken to The Anime Forum or sent through PM! This talkback is ONLY about this episode and episodes that have aired on Adult Swim/Toonami.

Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Previously on Bleach: So basically the plot of this arc is that they're fighting replicants. Or maybe they're pod people.

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Off topic, but I'm sure looking forward to FLCL's Toonami premiere next week.

Last time: Kon gets an unfortunate nickname from Nozomi.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uryu, he may get his butt kicked, but he knows how to sound awesome with his heroic talk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Isn't it funny she said "bust through" just after a closeup of her bust?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    And Uryu lost. What a shock.

Oh yeah, the decoy balloons. Funny how it's a filler arc that would bring those back up again.

Kitschensyngk is online now It's Santa Titan!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ...did they just pop?

"Did you really think I'd be oblivious to thinking that you were oblivious to me thinking that I was oblivious to your being oblivious to me thinking that you were thinking that I was oblivious to what YOU were doing?"

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl: THE FAILED TV PILOT

Visit my new Internet animation blog NEVERENDING SATURDAY MORNING!

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ichigo this is filler, she will be fine.

And if you thought Uryu was hopless,, now we get Chad and Orihime who are even more of a punching bag. When is Kon going to get some real help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did he say "Byakuya"?

Oh goodie. Chad and Orihime are here to save the- well, that didn't last long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Orihime's in trouble! Again.

FLCL promo. I like the one from ten years ago more, though.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast