Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: I think One Piece is a pretty cool guy. Eh freezes people in ice and doesnt afraid of anything.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Whoa, is it cold in here or is it just me?
    Sara: Onboard temperature readings are normal.
    TOM: So youíre saying it is just me.
    Sara: Neither of us can really experience temperature fluctuations, TOM.
    TOM: Ouch, thatís cold.
    Sara: Nice try.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach: Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: Go away, pervert!
    Kon: Whoíre calling a pervert?!
    Nozomi: Keep your hands off me, you pervert! Donít come near me, pervo!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: What happened to your idea to sneak in quietly? I think that Bakudo is kinda hard to miss!
    Rukia: This is not exactly the time for debate!

0 0%
  • Naruto: Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: The smart shinobi is careful how he uses his jutsu! Otherwise, itís liable to come back and bite him on the butt, dummy!
    Kakashi: Hey, thatís my line. Sort of.

0 0%
  • Naruto: Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Whoever said Naruto had run out of ďgasĒ? The poor guyís jutsu led him right into it.
    Kurenai: And with his sense of smell a thousand times more sensitive than averageÖ
    Kiba: UGH! NASTY! UGH!
    Kakashi: Was that his new super-secret killer move? I wonder. Well, he was unpredictable.
    Sakura: Wh-atever works, Naruto! You slowed him down, at least!

0 0%
  • One Piece Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse!
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Aokiji: Oh my my!
    Nami: What? What?
    Aokiji: Another very sexy lady with super big bazongas. Are you free tonight?
    Sanji: YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU LANKY JERK!

0 0%
  • One Piece Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse!
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Sanji: That is one tall piece of apathy.

0 0%
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Aokiji: One-hundred million, plus sixty million, plus seventy-eight million equals............. ah screw it. Some big-ass numbah.
    Zoro: Just do the damn math!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: Hey, you guys! Donít believe a word he says! Understand me?! This jerkís a marine officer! *beat*
    Man: So what? Is that a problem?
    Luffy: Ah?! Oh, thatís right, I get it! I guess that makes sense! Normally, the marines are your friends and the pirates are the bad guys, right? Hahaha!
    Usopp: Stop it! Whatís so funny!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Resonance Link - Play the Melody of Souls?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: It doesnít matter to me if it is you, Maka. If you take this one step further, Iíll consider it an official fight. Iíll hold nothing back! I will crush you!
    Maka: *walks away andÖ* YOU B@ST@@@@@@@@RD!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    Ox: I guess things arenít going well.
    Tsubaki: *Hits Star*
    Black Star: Sorry, I deserved that. Will you help me?
    Tsubaki: Yep.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: That takes talent. Studying and getting a zero sounds harder than getting a perfect score.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: So what? Did you come here to laugh at me?
    Soul: No time now. We can laugh when we pass this damn test.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Girl of Morning Dew
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: Donít fall off the balcony. That would really suck.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: Usually, heís brash and impulsive, but he can be so naÔve too, just like a little kid. Oh my god, is he younger than me?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: Oh, donít worry. Itís a safe zone. Your HP wonít deplete no matter what I do. Thereís just the feeling of getting knocked off your feet. Evenso, a fight with me is still gonna scare the hell out of you!

0 0%
  • IGPX Winner's Circle
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Andrei: Takeshi. Talk to me.
    Takeshi: I'm fine, I'm just tired. But I'm not giving up!

0 0%
  • IGPX Winner's Circle
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Cunningham: Takeshi. You asked me a question when we first met. You asked me why I like hang around on the track when no one is around. The answer is because it gets my blood pumpin'. The only thing that can help me relax is the race itself.

0 0%
  • IGPX Winner's Circle
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Zanak: Well Takeshi, it's not too late to back down if you don't have the guts.
    Takeshi: Well thanks for the concern dude. But I'm just wondering when you're gonna stop talking, you punk *****!

0 0%
  • IGPX Winner's Circle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Andrei: Well, Iím glad thatís over. Iím, gonna go grab some coffee.
    Jesse: Itís so weird. Andrei never gets excited about anything.
    Mark: He just likes to play it close to the vest, thatís all.
    Andrei: ÖÖOH BABY! YES! HA!

0 0%
  • IGPX Winner's Circle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hamgra: Hey, for old timeís sake, win the next one too.
    Andrei: I wish I could say, ďNo problem,Ē but you know as well as I do no one can predict what the hellís gonna happen out there.
    Hamgra: I knew youíd say that.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lair of Grievous
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Grevious: I will kill you all! Do you hear me Jedi?!

0 0%
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Kit Fisto: You might have been a proud warrior once, but now you are just a pawn in Dooku's game!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Grevious: Count Dooku, The Jedi have been defeated.
    Dooku: Victory over the clones and the young Jedi was expected, but to best a Jedi MasterÖthis is truly an accomplishment worthy of recognition.
    Grievous: The Jedi Fisto escaped.
    Dooku: So there is room for improvement.
    Grievous: Arrrgghhhh!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mace Windu: What about your former padawan?
    Kit Fisto: His heart was in the right place. But he tried to answer Grievousí power with his own.
    Yoda: To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is of losing who we are

0 0%
  • Big O War of Paradigm City
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Vera (whipping Angel): Youíve been a bad little girl, my dear Angel! It makes your mother so sad, hurting you in this way just to make you listen! *keeps whipping her until Roger intervenes*
    Roger: As a rule, Angel, I still refuse to carry a gun.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Schwartzwald: Paradigm City, a grand, ostentatious stage. And above it, secretly looking down on the folly of human blunders, were not the ever expecting and comforting presence of gods, but only this abandoned equipment. Hahahaha! This is a comedy! That which I was searching for! The true memories! They were--! *CRASH!*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alex: People donít want to live in a world where gods fight amongst each other. One god is enough!
    Roger: You know exactly who you are. As for me, I havenít the slightest idea who I am. But thereís one thing I do know: even if everyone else continues to forgive you for the sins youíve committed to obtain your power, thatís not something I can agree to!
    Alex: Iím getting tired of all your talk!
    Both: SHOWTIME!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kirara Come Home!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: I think I know why Kirara disappeared. It came to me right after Inuyasha gave me a noogie. I gave it some serious thought, and the answer came to me.
    Kagom: So? Tell us why Kirara took off.
    Shippo: Itís obviousÖYOU PEOPLE DROVE POOR KIRARAÖAWAAAAY!!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kirara Come Home!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Well well, half-asleep, were you? I hope youíre good and ready for this, Shippo!
    Shippo: Aaaahh! Kagome, help me!
    Kagome: InuyashaÖdonít be too hard on him.
    Inuyasha: Hear that?

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in the Cave
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikyo: Tell me, why didnít you give up on me, Kagome? When you were praying, did you trust in me?
    Kagome: Whatís the deal? Iíve never seen you this talkative before. I canít answer your question because I donít understand it myself.
    Kikyo: Then why did you save me, a dead person?
    Kagome: Because a certain guy we both know would be heartbroken if you werenít around.
    Kikyo: Same for you.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [10/12]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

Here's this week's schedule:

12am - Bleach - 318: "Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 45: "Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 227: "Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 33: "Resonance Link - Play the Melody of the Souls?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 11: "Girl of Morning Dew" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - IGPX - 24: "Winner's Circle" (PREMIERE)

3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 110: "Lair of Grievous"
    3:30am - The Big O - 25: "War of Paradigm City"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 47: "Oath in the Tunnel"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 125: "The Real Folk Blues - Part 1"
    5am - Inuyasha - 97: "Kirara Come Home!"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 98: "Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in the Cave"

My new plan for the line of the nights is to strip them five a week, across two weeks, getting through all the polls by the next time I make a thread. Might not be in any particular order, so this poll might go up sooner than the end of next week. Again, I can not apologize enough for how bad I've been at this.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One Piece:

Spoiler:

Aokiji: "Oh my my!"

Nami: "What? what?"

Aokiji: "Another very sexy lady with super big bazongas. Are you free tonight?"

Sanji: "YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU LANKY JERK!!"

Sanji: "That is one tall piece of apathy."

Aokiji: "One-hundred million, plus sixty million, plus seventy-eight million equals............. ah screw it. Some big-ass numbah."

Zoro: "Just do the damn math!"

IGPX:

Spoiler:

Andrei: "Takeshi. Talk to me"

Takeshi: "I'm fine, I'm just tired. But I'm not giving up!"
    _________

Cunningham: "Takeshi. You asked me a question when we first met. You asked me why I like hang around on the track when no one is around. The answer is because it gets my blood pumpin'. The only thing that can help me relax is the race itself."
    _________

Zanak: "Well Takeshi, it's not too late to back down if you don't have the guts."

Takeshi: "Well thanks for the concern dude. But I'm just wondering when you're gonna stop talking, you punk *****!"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars:

Spoiler:

Grevious: "I will kill you all! Do you hear me Jedi?!"
    _________

Kit Fisto: "You might have been a proud warrior once, but now you are just a pawn in Dooku's game!"

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had picked the same lines for Aokiji, as well as one from Luffy. Quite a few lines in Star Wars saying the same thing about power, though.
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:

TOM: Whoa, is it cold in here or is it just me?
    Sara: Onboard temperature readings are normal.
    TOM: So you’re saying it is just me.
    Sara: Neither of us can really experience temperature fluctuations, TOM.
    TOM: Ouch, that’s cold.
    Sara: Nice try.

Bleach #318:
    Nozomi: Go away, pervert!
    Kon: Who’re calling a pervert?!
    Nozomi: Keep your hands off me, you pervert! Don’t come near me, pervo!

Ichigo: What happened to your idea to sneak in quietly? I think that Bakudo is kinda hard to miss!
    Rukia: This is not exactly the time for debate!

Uryu: Forcing a girl down to the ground? I wouldn’t call that move good manners.

Naruto #45:
    Naruto: The smart shinobi is careful how he uses his jutsu! Otherwise, it’s liable to come back and bite him on the butt, dummy!
    Kakashi: Hey, that’s my line. Sort of.

Kakashi: Whoever said Naruto had run out of “gas”? The poor guy’s jutsu led him right into it.
    Kurenai: And with his sense of smell a thousand times more sensitive than average…
    Kiba: UGH! NASTY! UGH!
    Kakashi: Was that his new super-secret killer move? I wonder. Well, he was unpredictable.
    Sakura: Wh-atever works, Naruto! You slowed him down, at least!

One Piece #227:
    Luffy: Hey, you guys! Don’t believe a word he says! Understand me?! This jerk’s a marine officer!
    *beat*
    Man: So what? Is that a problem?
    Luffy: Ah?! Oh, that’s right, I get it! I guess that makes sense! Normally, the marines are your friends and the pirates are the bad guys, right? Hahaha!
    Usopp: Stop it! What’s so funny!

Soul Eater #33:
    Black Star: It doesn’t matter to me if it is you, Maka. If you take this one step further, I’ll consider it an official fight. I’ll hold nothing back! I will crush you!
    Maka: *walks away and…* YOU B@ST@@@@@@@@RD!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    Ox: I guess things aren’t going well.
    *Tsubaki hits Star*
    Black Star: Sorry, I deserved that. Will you help me?
    Tsubaki: Yep.

Maka: That takes talent. Studying and getting a zero sounds harder than getting a perfect score.

Maka: So what? Did you come here to laugh at me?
    Soul: No time now. We can laugh when we pass this damn test.

Sword Art Online #11:
    Kirito: Don’t fall off the balcony. That would really suck.

Asuna: Usually, he’s brash and impulsive, but he can be so naÔve too, just like a little kid. Oh my god, is he younger than me?!

Asuna: Oh, don’t worry. It’s a safe zone. Your HP won’t deplete no matter what I do. There’s just the feeling of getting knocked off your feet. Evenso, a fight with me is still gonna scare the hell out of you!

IGPX #24:
    Mark: Well coach, what’s the verdict? How’d our pilots do out there today?
    Andrei: I can’t complain. They did good.

Andrei: Well, I’m glad that’s over. I’m, gonna go grab some coffee.
    Jesse: It’s so weird. Andrei never gets excited about anything.
    Mark: He just likes to play it close to the vest, that’s all.
    Andrei: ……OH BABY! YES! HA!

Hamgra: Hey, for old time’s sake, win the next one too.
    Andrei: I wish I could say, “No problem,” but you know as well as I do no one can predict what the hell’s gonna happen out there.
    Hamgra: I knew you’d say that.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.10:
    Droid A-4D: Kill him, master! Kill him! Wait, where’s the other Jedi? Oh no…
    *Fisto kills him*

Grievous: Count Dooku, The Jedi have been defeated.
    Dooku: Victory over the clones and the young Jedi was expected, but to best a Jedi Master…this is truly an accomplishment worthy of recognition.
    Grievous: The Jedi Fisto escaped.
    Dooku: So there is room for improvement.
    Grievous: Arrrgghhhh!

Mace Windu: What about your former padawan?
    Kit Fisto: His heart was in the right place. But he tried to answer Grievous’ power with his own.
    Yoda: To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is of losing who we are.

Big O Season 2 #12 (25):
    Vera (whipping Angel): You’ve been a bad little girl, my dear Angel! It makes your mother so sad, hurting you in this way just to make you listen! *keeps whipping her until Roger intervenes*
    Roger: As a rule, Angel, I still refuse to carry a gun.

Schwartzwald: Paradigm City, a grand, ostentatious stage. And above it, secretly looking down on the folly of human blunders, were not the ever expecting and comforting presence of gods, but only this abandoned equipment. Hahahaha! This is a comedy! That which I was searching for! The true memories! They were--! *CRASH!*

Alex: People don’t want to live in a world where gods fight amongst each other. One god is enough!
    Roger: You know exactly who you are. As for me, I haven’t the slightest idea who I am. But there’s one thing I do know: even if everyone else continues to forgive you for the sins you’ve committed to obtain your power, that’s not something I can agree to!
    Alex: I’m getting tired of all your talk!
    Both: SHOWTIME!

Inuyasha #97:
    Shippo: I think I know why Kirara disappeared. It came to me right after Inuyasha gave me a noogie. I gave it some serious thought, and the answer came to me.
    Kagom: So? Tell us why Kirara took off.
    Shippo: It’s obvious…YOU PEOPLE DROVE POOR KIRARA…AWAAAAY!!

Inuyasha: Well well, half-asleep, were you? I hope you’re good and ready for this, Shippo!
    Shippo: Aaaahh! Kagome, help me!
    Kagome: Inuyasha…don’t be too hard on him.
    Inuyasha: Hear that?

Inuyasha #98:
    Kikyo: Tell me, why didn’t you give up on me, Kagome? When you were praying, did you trust in me?
    Kagome: What’s the deal? I’ve never seen you this talkative before. I can’t answer your question because I don’t understand it myself.
    Kikyo: Then why did you save me, a dead person?
    Kagome: Because a certain guy we both know would be heartbroken if you weren’t around.
    Kikyo: Same for you.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A maximum 30 quote selection for yet another throwback poll that's now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!