toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [10/5]

Like This Thread!

You know the drill. List your most favorite lines from Excalibur here. At least I assume Excalibur will have more lines than anyone else, though it would be nice to get a variety from the various shows. I'll get a poll up as soon as can , and you vote on what your favorites are. Enjoy.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #317:

Kon: Whoa! What’s a girl doing lying here all n-n-naked?! Wait, never mind that! Is she alive?

Mayuri: Stop it! Even with things as they are, the restrictive current still reacts to spirit bodies! I couldn’t care less if you fools turn into space-time dust! But I won’t allow you to interfere with my survey.
    Kenpachi: Heh. Won’t allow us, eh? Try me!
    Mayuri: My my. It appears you’re too stupid to understand me.

Byakuya: This isn’t personal. We are not doing this because we want to, Ichigo. Ichigo Kurosaki, we hereby place you under arrest.

Toonami Tumblr:
    Sara: And apoisonbook asks, “What are the technical specs of the Absolution?”
    TOM: Heh. Nice try, but we’re not giving away classified information that easily. Let’s just start with…big.

Naruto #44:
    Naruto: I’ve been waiting forever for this! Sorry, Kiba. Don’t take it personally if I blow you away!
    Kiba: Egh! That’s just what I was gonna say! Only not so politely!

Neji: He’s certainly an interesting one. It’s not every day you see a shinobi who would bite his opponent.

Naruto: Sorry, but you can forget about being Hokage…because I’m the top dog around here!

One Piece #226:
    Luffy: You’re not Porsche! You’re Split Head’s sister!
    *collective quick faint*
    Foxy: Ah! This is getting me nowhere! Feh-fefefeh!
    Luffy: Waaaah! It was Split Head all along! I’m gonna make you pay for tricking me!
    Usopp: I don’t know if I should laugh or cry about this.

Foxy: So funky!
    Luffy: Ye-yah!
    Nami: Oh no you don’t!

Chopper: Robin, you better eat fast before all the food is gone.
    Robin: Just let me get to a stopping point first.
    Chopper: Okay, but I heard that if you read too much, you turn into a yucky bug. They call them bookworms!

Soul Eater #32:
    Maka: Hero’s kind of mis-named, isn’t he? He’s a regular student like the rest of us. He’s just…an ordinary guy.
    Soul: You could use a lesson or two on how to be cool, man.

Black Star: I’m looking so cool while walking to school! Right,Tsubaki?
    Tsubaki: Yeah!

Excalibur: This academy is nothing special.
    Black Star: Ugh, him again?
    Excalibur: My legend is far more impressive than anything that has happened at this school. All students and meisters must hear it!
    *He walks, and walks, and keeps walking. He stops and sees a bug, and...*
    Excalibur: Fool. *bug curls up, Exc walks back*
    (The rest of this line is as lame as Excalibur, so just summarize it.)
    Spoiler:
    My legend dates back to the twelfth century, you see. It began on a midsummer day with the sun blazing overhead. No wait, it was a blustery autumn day. I was an unsavory fellow back when it all started, which was in the winter, as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes, yes that’s right, it was summer! A scorching midsummer day! I was a dangerous man at the time, and yet refined, somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although maybe they didn’t think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I’m sure of it. And I know I’ve always been refined, so they must’ve been thinking it. Yes, yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I’m still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy that I was back then, on that chill, frozen winter day. I will continue the retelling of my legend…
    Crowd: Lame!
    Excalibur: But first! There will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return.

Excalibur: Now that you mention it, my legend began on the same day as today. Tuesday or Wednesday. Or Saturday, perhaps.
    Black Star: Either make up your mind or shut up!
    Excalibur: No, it was on Monday, though I suppose it could have been a Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday’s a distinct possibility, or Friday even. Although Monday does sound right. And Saturday’s a lovely day to begin a legend. Perhaps it was a Thursday. Or Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday or Friday. There’s always Monday too. And Saturday, we can’t forget Saturday. No, no, it was almost certainly on a…
    Black Star (really losing it): AAAAAH! SHUT UP OR I’LL KILL YOU! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    Excalibur: We fight then?

Excalibur: By the way, this top hat of mine is lined with the finest quality English seaweed roll.
    Everyone (including us): LAAAAAME!

Sword Art Online #10:
    Gottfried: Now let’s go clear a dungeon!
    Kirito and Kuradeel: Yay…

Kuradeel: **** you. You murdered me.

Asuna: D-don’t look. Not yet, anyway. W-what are you waiting for? Get undressed. Don’t just sit there. I-it’s embarrassing.
    Kirito: No wait, I didn’t--! I mean, I-I just…all I wanted was to spend the night with you tonight and not the, uh…the other thing.
    Asuna: Huh?! You…you…! You DUMMYYYYY!!!

IGPX #23:
    River: Captain, I…
    Yamma: I’m not the captain anymore, kid. Just call me Yamma.
    Dimma:Well that ain’t gonna fly. You’re our captain, man, now and always.
    Timma: No matter what happens.
    Yamma: Thanks a lot, guys. Guess I’m still the man until the owner shows up and fires me, huh? Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be leaving with any regrets. But I’m still p!$$ed off about the way we raced out there. There’s no excuse for the way we performed this season. Losing makes me wanna puke.
    Timma: Me too, Yamma.
    Yamma: That’s Captain to you!

Andrei: So much water has passed under the bridge, but still all this bad blood. I’ve never been one to believe in fate, but maybe that’s the only explanation.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.9:
    Intro: Ignore your instincts at your peril.

Ahsoka: If it isn’t the hairless harpy.
    Asajj: If it isn’t Skywalker’s filthy obnoxious little pet.
    Ahsoka: How nice of you. Tell you what, I’ll give you a merciful death!

Ahsoka: I can’t disobey a direct order and leave my post, can I?
    Clone: I wouldn’t.
    Argyus: Don’t worry, we’ve got this under control, Master Jedi. Your friend won’t be going anywhere.
    Gunray: All I know is I never risk my own skin if I don’t have to. *Ahsoka glares at him* What?!

Big O Season 2 #11 (24):
    Roger: The fantasies that Gordon dreamed up will not be repeated! Men who do nothing but dream…should just stay in their dreams forever!

Schwartzwald: A megadeus chooses its dominus.
    Alan: Who’s there?! *wires start wrapping around him* Wha-what the?! Why is this happening! *Big Duo lifts off* Ahh! Ahhhh! But I haven’t killed him yet!
    Schwartzwald: You, you possess the foolishness of both man and machines.
    Alan: Shut up!
    Schwartzwald: It chooses one who controls the power of God created by man, one who is able to arrive at one truth. That’s not the case with you!
    Big Duo: YE GUILTY.
    Alan: AAAHHHHHHHH! *consumed by Big Duo*

Datsun: Those combat machines that attacked your place, my men are successfully trailing them.
    Roger: I appreciate it, Dastun, but at this point, I already know where I need to go.
    Dastun: What are you telling me, Roger? That I can’t help this city? That there’s nothing I can do?
    Roger: A man should find out for himself what his purpose in life is. Isn’t that right, Dastun?

Big O Season 2 #11 (24):
    Roger: The fantasies that Gordon dreamed up will not be repeated! Men who do nothing but dream…should just stay in their dreams forever!

Schwartzwald: A megadeus chooses its dominus.
    Alan: Who’s there?! *wires start wrapping around him* Wha-what the?! Why is this happening! *Big Duo lifts off* Ahh! Ahhhh! But I haven’t killed him yet!
    Schwartzwald: You, you possess the foolishness of both man and machines.
    Alan: Shut up!
    Schwartzwald: It chooses one who controls the power of God created by man, one who is able to arrive at one truth. That’s not the case with you!
    Big Duo: YE GUILTY.
    Alan: AAAHHHHHHHH! *consumed by Big Duo*

Datsun: Those combat machines that attacked your place, my men are successfully trailing them.
    Roger: I appreciate it, Dastun, but at this point, I already know where I need to go.
    Dastun: What are you telling me, Roger? That I can’t help this city? That there’s nothing I can do?
    Roger: A man should find out for himself what his purpose in life is. Isn’t that right, Dastun?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood:
    Cowboy Bebop #:

Inuyasha #95:
    Kagome: Isn’t there anything useful around here? What kind of demon’s mansion is this?

Inuyasha #96:
    Jinenji: Something tells me she did okay. She reminded me so much of Kagome here.
    Inuyasha: She was like Kagome?
    Jinenji: She was. And I’m quite certain she’s much stronger than even I am. Like Kagome, she warmed my heart. She was like the child of the sun. She has a very kind heart. That much I’m sure of.
    Kagome: Stop, Jinenji, you’re embarrassing me.

Inuyasha: Let me correct you there, Jinenji, ‘cause I think you got something all wrong. Kagome’s heart is a lot smaller than you might think!
    Kagome: Inuyasha…
    Inuyasha: Huh?!
    Kagome: Sit!
    Inuyasha: Egh! What’d I tell you, Jinenji? Would a kind-hearted person do that?!
    Kagome: Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!
    Last edited by animePWNS; 10-12-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts