toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Naruto (Uncut) - "Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious" [9/14]

Like This Thread!
    Wait, what's this about kunoichi? Wasn't Kankuro and that other dude supposed to be the forefront of-oh wait. This kunoichi is why.

Official Naruto Talkback Thread

Opening 2: "Haruka Kanata" by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
    Ending 2: "Harmonia" by RYTHEM
    Both the OP and the ED, along with all past and future Naruto OPs and EDs, can be downloaded in high quality from the Toonami Digital Arsenal.

Last time on Naruto:

Spoiler:
    Orochimaru approaches Sasuke and Kakashi, and Kakashi responds by threatening to kill Orochimaru, boasting he's become much stronger. Orochimaru brushes off the threat and says that eventually, in spite of Kakashi's efforts, Sasuke will come to Orochimaru seeking power. Kakashi's defiance is shaken by Orochimaru's killing intent, leaving him wondering if he's just a fool. Meanwhile, Shino and an injured Zaku Abumi do battle and we get a glimpse of Zaku's past, including how he's been manipulated by Orochimaru since he was a child. Shino eventually uses his insects to turn Zaku's abilities against him, ending the match. Now Kankuro and the last person standing of Kabuto's teammates, Misumi, prepare to do battle.

No spoilers: No talk of future arcs, events, etc! All spoiler talk must be taken to the anime forum or through pm! Please have respect for all new viewers or else Orochimaru will be coming for YOU. Believe it!

Enjoy the episode. Sleep is always for the weak.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time the big guy from the sand village beat the Brocklyn Bralwer.

Gee Naruto you are so dumb, Luffy like dumb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just so you know I'm not a fan of puppeteers but I have a nagging fear someone else was pulling at the strings.

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well gee, I wonder who's fighting in this episode...
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh great the Sasuke fan girls, after the latest episode of Bleach, this is the "he is not worth it" hour.

I wish Naruto would fight already, so we wouldn't have to hear him talk. Man he is extra annoying this episode.

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    Man he is extra annoying this episode.
    I'm not hearing the problem.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rivalry is a tricky business. You fight this one opponent regularly for a while, but then all of a sudden he up and leaves you behind so he can go and fail in another conference the moment he starts seeing dollar signs, as if all those years you were rivals meant nothing to him.

And then after he leaves, he asks if he can start fighting you again, and you're like, HELL NO. If you wanted to continue the rivalry, then you shouldn't have left. You're the ones who wanted to make more TV money. You're the ones who abandoned over a HUNDRED YEARS OF TRADITION to fade in obscurity among champions who are obviously so much better than you. The war is over. You deserted. You forfeit. You LOSE. Why don't you go play with your new friends in your fancy-shmancy new conference. We're better off without you anyway.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why didn't they do this at the beginning, instead of wasting all our time with stalling and flashbacks. Personally I don't care who wins, but I am leaning towards Ino. The thing that annoys me about Sakura is her her character is based on her love of Sasuke, there is nothing more to her character that defies her, at least to me.

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    The thing that annoys me about Sakura is her her character is based on her love of Sasuke, there is nothing more to her character that defies her, at least to me.
    What I also see out of her character and have been seeing out of her character is a sense of concern and frustration with as strong and resolute of a ninja as some of her peers, particularly her teammates she had to stick with since becoming a genin. This episode and some of her other moments in the chunin exams seem to focus on her self-confidence. That's the point I'm seeing Masashi Kishomoto make about her character and I'm sticking to that theory.

marklungo is offline Greetings from Honneamise
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This episode had some jarring changes of pace, as we were taken from the middle of a high stakes ninja battle to the equally exciting world of... flower arranging?
    "Hey Bender, it's that guy you are."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast