Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/7]

Like This Thread!
    Ok, no fancy intro. I've been a bit preoccupied with college football and a play I'm in. Post your favorite lines here, and they'll be up in a poll later this week. Enjoy.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gatomon41 is offline Deo confidimus.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IGPX

Spoiler:
    Fantine: Suddenly, it makes all sense to me! I rather challenge you than stand by your side! ... I'm going to make you squeal.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Social justice cannot be attained by violence. Violence kills what it intends to create.
    ” - St. John Paul II

Pro vita quad spes.

Hypeathon is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FMA: Brotherhood

Spoiler:
    Dr. Tim Marcoh: "You're right. I've sacrificed many innocent lives to make your damned philosopher stones. I know better how much pain goes into creating them! And not only do I know how to create them, but I know how to destroy them as well!"

R.I.P Jerry Russell.

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #313:
    Ikkaku: Are the two of you finally done?
    Renji: Ichigo just went flying, so I guess this fight is over.

Renji: You have a big bruise on your forehead, buddy.
    Ichigo: You have one too, in case you haven’t noticed!
    Renji: I do not!
    Yumichika: My, don’t the two of you get along well.
    Ichigo and Renji: No we don’t! Not at all!

Seizo: What’s happened? Ikkaku, you’ve returned!
    Ikkaku: Oh no, Seizo…it’s you, my friend, who’s returned.

Naruto #40:
    Shino: Earlier, while I was distracting you with my helpful advice, I was also sending some of my little friends to plug up those bothersome wind holes in your hands…both hands, just to be sure. You see, while an ace in the hole is good…two aces are better!

Kakashi: “One of us will die here.” I must’ve been out of my mind!

Kurenai: Man, it’s getting chilly in here…

One Piece #222:
    Luffy: Usopp is the sniper. Sanji is the cook. Chopper is the doctor. Robin is the archeologist. Nami is the navigator. And Zoro is the swordsman. We are the Straw Hat Pirates, and we don’t leave any man behind!
    Robin: Then we’ll have to get Mr. Swordsman’s memory back.
    Luffy: No problem! All I have to do is kick that brat’s butt again! That’s how I got mine back!

Luffy: I know one thing: Usopp the Brave Warrior of the Sea is a man who always comes through when things get rough!
    Usopp: That’s me! D’oh!
    Luffy: All right, then! We’re all going!
    Usopp: Oh crap! I got caught up in the moment!

Chopper: Did I catch a cold or something? I’ve been shivering for a while now. If only we had a doctor here. Wait, that’s me!

Soul Eater #28:
    Kid: Finished! I’ve arranged all the medicine bottles to be perfectly symmetrical. You can rest easy now that you don’t have to worry about those.
    Everyone else: Only you would worry about those.

Black Star: You may know how to talk a big game, but I’ve beaten you once before, and I can do it again!
    Angela: You didn’t beat him, stupid! Mifune’s always nice to kids, no matter what! He’d never fight seriously against a dumb little boy like you!

Tsubaki: I know you’re a good man at heart. A sword like yours shouldn’t be defending this organization! You care about helping children and you have incredible skill. You’d fit in well with the Academy. Why not become a teacher instead?
    Mifune: What?! A teacher at the Academy? No, I—I could never do that. It’s an impossible dream. The DWMA despises witches. I could never bring Angela there. Who will protect her if I don’t?

Sword Art Online #6:
    Kirito: So, uh, how many times you been married, anyway?
    *Asuna threatens him with her fork!*
    Kirito: Wait, I didn’t mean it! That didn’t come out right! You were talking about how it’s romantic and plastic and…
    Asuna: I did not say that, you ass! What I said it’s romantic and pragmatic! For your information, the word “pragmatic” means “practical”! My god!
    Kirito: You think marriage in SAO is…practical?
    Asuna: Of course. If you’re married, everything’s out in the open. You know, because of common storage.

Asuna: Hey. Say it was you and you married someone. And later on, you found out she had a side to her you didn’t know about. How would you feel?
    Kirito: I guess that I was lucky? Uh, because, I mean, if you marry someone, that means you already like whatever you know about them, doesn’t it? And if you discovered you didn’t know about them before, and fell in love with that too, then that would be awesome?
    Asuna: Right, good answer.

IGPX #19:

Andrei: I always say, “Age ain’t nothin’ but a number,” ladies.
    Liz: Just when I start to see why you’re a legend, you ruin the whole thing.
    Andrei: Knock it off!

Andrei: Another power-hungry woman. I think I liked it a lot better when I didn’t have to race them.

Fantine: I’m sorry for everything. But out on the track, I knew I made the right decision. You’ve made me a better pilot. It’s true. I’ll always be grateful to you for that. Friends?
    Takeshi (disappointed): Yeah…

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.4:
    Intro: A plan is only as good as those who see it through.

Anakin: Oh, the things you do to get me alone.
    Padme: Stop talking. *moves in for a kiss...*

Padme: Ever since I’ve known you, you’ve been playing with droids.
    Anakin: I used to put them together. Now I only take them apart.
    Padme: So where do we start?
    Anakin: First, we need to get rid of these droids so they won’t know we were here. I’m gonna hotwire the ship, give Grievous a little surprise.
    Padme: I guess I’ll clean up the droids, then.

Big O Season 2 #7 (20):
    Angel: You said that we were two of a kind, didn’t you?
    Roger: That’s right, I did. We had both decided that we would choose our own destiny.
    Angel: Are we fighting on the same side?
    Roger: Theoretically, each of us has to fight alone. But I think, from time to time, we…
    Angel: Do you think our relationship is going to change?
    Roger: It already has.

Angel: Why are you holding back?
    Roger: I’m not holding back, Angel.
    Angel: Then, why are you…*laughs* This is hilarious, Roger Smith! You aren’t…you can’t be…don’t tell me, you and that perpetually foul-tempered android!
    Roger: Enough! Stop these preposterous insinuations!
    Angel: It’s preposterous all right!
    (Both lines are actually the same dialog when together, but I decided to split them up.)

Inuyasha #87:
    Inuyasha: Who are you to complain anyway? You got it easy, ridin’ that weird contraption of yours!
    Kagome: That’s what you think! You really wanna know why I need to stop? Because my butt’s gonna fall off! Ah?! Now look what you made me go and say!
    Shippo: Inuyasha, are you ready to take the blame if Kagome’s bottom gets deformed!
    Kagome: That’s enough, Shippo!
    Inuyasha: Guess I’m outnumbered. But the second Kagome’s butt returns to normal, we’re hitting the road again. You got that?!
    Kagome: Inuyasha, sit!

Resatsu: Woman, you never did tell me your name.
    Kikyo: It’s Kikyo.
    Resatsu: Ah, a bad joke for a dying man.
    Kikyo: The wheel of destiny is ever in motion…eternal.

Inuyasha #88:
    Monkey Spirits: Monkey bums are bright and red! More brains here than in your head!

Farmer: Do you mean your hand got stuck to the boulder because of the monkey spell? Are you sure you’re a real dog god?
    Inuyasha: Of course not! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!
    Shippo: Actually, he’s about the furthest thing from a god.

Inuyasha (in image spot): Stone Wielder Boulder Griever!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.