toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: A Pocketful of Rainbows to bridge us over that Astral Ocean on the horizon

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of Fierce Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Judge: Former Squad Five Captain Sosuke Aizen, we sentence you to the lowest level of Underground Prison Eight, Muke, where you will remain for 18,800 years!
    Aizen: Oh really? Interesting. The likes of you passing judgment on me. It strikes me as a bit comical.
    Council 1: Incredible! You believe you can sit there and push your luck just because youíre immortal?!
    Council 2: We donít have to listen to this! Restrain his mouth and eye!
    Judge: The years of your sentence are increased to 20,000!
    Council: Just what He deserves! Lock him up forever!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yamamoto: For your information, you smug know-it-all, those coats were anything but cheap! Battles are not just about winning! What do you people think the Captainís Coat is anyway?!
    Zaraki: A royal pain?
    Byakuya: A cheap garment?
    Kyoraku: A fashion statement?
    Yamamoto: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT BABOONS!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Screen: Arrancars saga the end.

0 0%
  • Toonami: Star Wars The Clone Wars Promo
    Submitted by animepwns
    Announcer: Filler never felt so good!

1 100.00%
  • Naruto: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Guy: I see your team didnít do too bad, Kakashi. They must have gotten real lucky. Of course, with my team still around, your team is doomed to failure. Aaaafter all, what matters on the next test is ability, and weíve got you far outclassed. Well, I guess that part of growing up is learning to deal with heartbreak, huh, Kakashi? Hehe.
    Kakashi: Hm? Did you say something?
    Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!! All right, Kakashi, you win this round! BOY that drives me nuts when you act soooo cool! Thereís no way Iím gonna let you get the best of me!

0 0%
  • One Piece: Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: Guess it wouldíve been a real pain if you lost. Imagine being stuck on a boat with Foxy. Screw that.

0 0%
  • One Piece: Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: I got a plan. I donít actually have to take the sail off the boat as long as I can take the mark off the sail. And I can do that with paint! Once you have a new flag, you should be fine, right?
    Foxy: Thank you, Straw Hat! Youíre kindness is--!
    Luffy: There!
    Foxy: It sucks!
    Luffy: Aw, you guys donít have to bow down to me!
    Foxy Pirates: Weíre not!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Marie: Iíve decided Iím going to marry this toilet!
    Asuza: Uh?!
    Marie: Thatís it! Itíll be perfect! After all, whatís more accepting than a toilet? Itíll take anything and everything! Itís an ideal husband!
    Asuza: Hold on a second, letís just think this over. Wouldnít it be annoying when the toilet seat is left up?
    Marie: I can live with that! Itís not a big deal!
    Asuza: Oh no! Iíve got to stop her! Uh, okay, but nobodyís perfect. Even the toilet might complain a bit if you put more pressure on it than it can take. And I hate to tell you this, but he could secretly spring a leak without you knowing!
    Marie: A leak?! How indecent! Itís over! You dirty cheater! Okay, we can see Lord Death now.
    Asuza: And Marie the Pulverizer strikes again. She wonít be retiring any time soon.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Justin: Oh! Great Lord! Why will you not speak your magnificent words that I may hear them and swiftly obey?!
    Death: UhÖ
    Justin: Oh, this is a tragedy! I am unable to hear your voice!
    Death: Um, actually you shouldÖ
    Spirit: Take out the earphones!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: That was a foul, Maka. You canít double dribble the ball.
    Star: Come on, youíre the captain. Shouldnít you know better?
    Maka: Huh? I donít get it, whatís a double dribble? I mean, it sounds kinda cool.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: The Red Nosed Reindeer
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sachi: Anyway Kirito, I am so glad I met you and that I could be with you, even for a little while. Thank you. Good bye.

0 0%
  • IGPX Vunerable Mind
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Liz (to Amy): I had a lot of issues at the beginning of last season, you know. Kinda had a chip on my shoulder. Then we won the championship. Truth is I couldnít have done any of it without the team. Without all of you guys, Iím just another pilot. I know weíre all at our strongest when we can lean on each other. *gets closer to Amy, like sheís about to kiss her!* And youíre the one who taught me that, Amy.

0 0%
  • IGPX Vunerable Mind
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Preview: Does it feel chilly in here...?

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Wish Upon a Star
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jurgens: He was born into the world cursing it. The one who saved those unwanted children from desperation was a man who, like them, cursed the world around him.
    Holland: I wonder why did my brother go so far as to curse the world?
    Jurgens: Who knows? You should probably ask a therapist about that.
    Holland: Hm, true enough.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eureka: Renton, let's go home.
    Renton: Yeah, home to our planet. *They kiss*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Linck: Maeter, why do you have your hands like that?
    Maeter: Iím wishing on a star as hard as I can for Mama and Renton to come back and finally be with us again.
    Linck: Yeah, me too!
    Maurice: And me!
    Axel: Yes, hurry and come back with that lovely lady of yours, Renton. Your lovely children are waiting for you.
    Renton and Eureka: The End!

0 0%
  • Big O Day of the Advent
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Angel: Well well, Roger Smith. What a coincidence running into you here.
    Roger: What Iím looking for is a real angel, not a fake one. And I know you canít fly.
    Angel: Thatís no way to talk to a lady.
    Roger: Iíve heard that before.

0 0%
  • Big O Day of the Advent
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jim McGowen: Sheís actually playing outside in the light. Even if itís only for tonight, for that little girl, that light is an angel.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: The curse of this damn hand runs deeper than I expected.
    Sango: Itís your personality thatís cursed.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo (playing game): Wi-ind Tun-nel!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jaken: Rin, but why did you come back?
    Rin: Because, I couldn't help but worry about you, Jaken.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naraku (shocked): Who's there?! Someone is breaking through my barrier!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/10]

Like This Thread!

Good night, sleep tight, young lovers...

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

The polls will come, be patient...

Schedule:
    12am - Bleach - 310: "Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of the Fierce Battle" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 37: "Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!"(PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 219: "Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 25: "Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 3: "Red Nosed Reindeer" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - IGPX - 16: "Vunerable Mind" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Eureka 7 - 50: "Wish Upon a Star"
    3:30am - The Big O - 16: "Day of the Advent"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 39: "Daydream"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 116: "Black Dog Serenade"
    5am - Inuyasha - 79: "Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetusaiga"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 80: "Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin"
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A time of beginnings and endings this weekend...

Spoiler:

Bleach #310:
    Judge: Former Squad Five Captain Sosuke Aizen, we sentence you to the lowest level of Underground Prison Eight, Muke, where you will remain for 18,800 years!
    Aizen: Oh really? Interesting. The likes of you passing judgment on me. It strikes me as a bit comical.
    Council 1: Incredible! You believe you can sit there and push your luck just because youíre immortal?!
    Council 2: We donít have to listen to this! Restrain his mouth and eye!
    Judge: The years of your sentence are increased to 20,000!
    Council: Just what He deserves! Lock him up forever!

Yamamoto: For your information, you smug know-it-all, those coats were anything but cheap! Battles are not just about winning! What do you people think the Captainís Coat is anyway?!
    Zaraki: A royal pain?
    Byakuya: A cheap garment?
    Kyoraku: A fashion statement?
    Yamamoto: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT BABOONS!

Screen: Arrancars saga the end.

Star Wars The Clone Wars Promo:
    Announcer: Filler never felt so good!

Naruto #37:
    Guy: I see your team didnít do too bad, Kakashi. They must have gotten real lucky. Of course, with my team still around, your team is doomed to failure. Aaaafter all, what matters on the next test is ability, and weíve got you far outclassed. Well, I guess that part of growing up is learning to deal with heartbreak, huh, Kakashi? Hehe.
    Kakashi: Hm? Did you say something?
    Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!! All right, Kakashi, you win this round! BOY that drives me nuts when you act soooo cool! Thereís no way Iím gonna let you get the best of me!

One Piece #219:
    Zoro: Guess it wouldíve been a real pain if you lost. Imagine being stuck on a boat with Foxy. Screw that.

Luffy: I got a plan. I donít actually have to take the sail off the boat as long as I can take the mark off the sail. And I can do that with paint! Once you have a new flag, you should be fine, right?
    Foxy: Thank you, Straw Hat! Youíre kindness is--!
    Luffy: There!
    Foxy: It sucks!
    Luffy: Aw, you guys donít have to bow down to me!
    Foxy Pirates: Weíre not!

Soul Eater #25:
    Marie: Iíve decided Iím going to marry this toilet!
    Asuza: Uh?!
    Marie: Thatís it! Itíll be perfect! After all, whatís more accepting than a toilet? Itíll take anything and everything! Itís an ideal husband!
    Asuza: Hold on a second, letís just think this over. Wouldnít it be annoying when the toilet seat is left up?
    Marie: I can live with that! Itís not a big deal!
    Asuza: Oh no! Iíve got to stop her! Uh, okay, but nobodyís perfect. Even the toilet might complain a bit if you put more pressure on it than it can take. And I hate to tell you this, but he could secretly spring a leak without you knowing!
    Marie: A leak?! How indecent! Itís over! You dirty cheater! Okay, we can see Lord Death now.
    Asuza: And Marie the Pulverizer strikes again. She wonít be retiring any time soon.

Justin: Oh! Great Lord! Why will you not speak your magnificent words that I may hear them and swiftly obey?!
    Death: UhÖ
    Jusitn: Oh, this is a tragedy! I am unable to hear your voice!
    Death: Um, actually you shouldÖ
    Spirit: Take out the earphones!

Kid: That was a foul, Maka. You canít double dribble the ball.
    Star: Come on, youíre the captain. Shouldnít you know better?
    Maka: Huh? I donít get it, whatís a double dribble? I mean, it sounds kinda cool.

Sword Art Online #3:
    Sachi (last words in message): Anyway Kirito, I am so glad I met you and that I could be with you, even for a little while. Thank you. Good bye.

IGPX #16:
    Liz (to Amy): I had a lot of issues at the beginning of last season, you know. Kinda had a chip on my shoulder. Then we won the championship. Truth is I couldnít have done any of it without the team. Without all of you guys, Iím just another pilot. I know weíre all at our strongest when we can lean on each other. *gets closer to Amy, like sheís about to kiss her!* And youíre the one who taught me that, Amy.

Preview: Does it feel chilly in hereÖ?

Eureka 7 #50 (Final Episode):
    Jurgens: He was born into the world cursing it. The one who saved those unwanted children from desperation was a man who, like them, cursed the world around him.
    Holland: I wonder why did my brother go so far as to curse the world?
    Jurgens: Who knows? You should probably ask a therapist about that.
    Holland: Hm, true enough.

Eureka: Renton, letís go home.
    Renton: Yeah, home to our planet.
    *They kiss!*

Linck: Maeter, why do you have your hands like that?
    Maeter: Iím wishing on a star as hard as I can for Mama and Renton to come back and finally be with us again.
    Linck: Yeah, me too:
    Maurice: And me!
    Axel: Yes, hurry and come back with that lovely lady of yours, Renton. Your lovely children are waiting for you.
    Renton and Eureka: The End!

Big O Season 2 #3:
    Angel: Well well, Roger Smith. What a coincidence running into you here.
    Roger: What Iím looking for is a real angel, not a fake one. And I know you canít fly.
    Angel: Thatís no way to talk to a lady.
    Roger: Iíve heard that before.

Jim McGowen: Sheís actually playing outside in the light. Even if itís only for tonight, for that little girl, that light is an angel.

Inuyasha #79:
    Miroku: The curse of this damn hand runs deeper than I expected.
    Sango: Itís your personality thatís cursed.

Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo (playing game): Wi-ind Tun-nel!

Jaken: Rin, but why did you come back?
    Rin: Because, I couldnít help but worry about you, Jaken.

Inuyasha #80:
    Naraku (shocked): Whoís there?! Someone is breaking through my barrier!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Once again, another throwback poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!