toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Fro Power vs. SNAKES & Death, but which side comes out the best?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Goodbye…Rangiku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: What an odd reaction. When I backed away from you in our last battle, you stopped and asked me why. Now you are doing the exact same thing. So let me ask you the same question. Aizen, why did you back away just now?
    Aizen: I get it now. You’re pleased that you stopped my sword, aren’t you? I assume, then, that you’re also pleased that you overcame my Kido! I suppose that you’re equally pleased that you put a scar on my body!! Well don’t be so full of yourself, human!!! RAAUUGGHH!!!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Goodbye…Rangiku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tensa Zangetsu: Ichigo, do you remember what I said to you when we first thought?
    Ichigo: Right.
    Tensa Zangetsu: What I wanted to protect…was always you, Ichigo!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Goodbye…Rangiku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Urahara: When you say that thing, are you talking about the Soul King? I see, so you saw it, didn’t you? Without the existence of the Soul King, the Soul Society would split into pieces. The Soul King is the keystone to it all. Without that keystone in place, the system would fall apart. That, my friend, is how the world works.
    Aizen: THAT’S AN ARGUMENT ONLY A LOSER WOULD MAKE! A victor should speak of how the world should be! Rather than how the world currently operates! I refuse to accept a world ruled by that thing! I AM A VICTOR!! I SHALL DECIDE HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE!!!
    (He doesn’t, as he is trapped in Urahara’s Kido)

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Clone vs. Clone: Mine Are Better Than Yours!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Clones: Surrender your scroll! Surrender your scroll! (ad infinito)

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: After all the work I’ve done, there’s no way I’m gonna stand back and let you guys have all the fun!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke (about Kabuto): There’s something about this guy; something I don’t like…

0 0%
  • Toonami Tom Promo
    Submitted by Gatomon41
    TOM: Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

1 33.33%
  • One Piece
    Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: Whew, that was a close one!
    Itomimizu: Indeed! Foxy’s onslaught was—AHH! WHUUUUUT?!!
    Luffy: Shut up! You’re annoying!

0 0%
  • One Piece
    Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: Luffy won’t lose.
    Usopp: Well that goes without saying! He’s Luffy and he has an afro!
    Sanji: I’d say being Luffy should be more than enough, though the afro is nice.
    Nami: Okay, you’re gonna have to explain this afro thing to me! You’re all acting like it powers him up, but that doesn’t make any sense!
    Man 1: I think this is the longest combat round I’ve ever seen!
    Man 2: The guy is made of rubber, after all.
    Man 3: He’s made of rubber and he has an afro!
    Nami: Really, am I the only one who doesn’t get this?!
    Chopper: I’m not scared. ‘Cause no matter what, I know Luffy’s gonna win this and get us back!
    Robin: Of course. He does have that afro and all.
    Nami: You too?!

1 33.33%
  • Soul Eater
    The Battle of the Gods – Death City on the Verge of Collapse?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asura: I’m naked! This is so wrong! I need to cover up! I like the macho look!
    Free: Does he mean me?

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eruka: Your spell, Free! You told us it would last for a whole hour, but it’s wearing off after only forty minutes!
    Free: I guess I may have exaggerated about the time a little bit. I’m a man after all; we do show off sometimes.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lord Death: Now I’m sorry to do this right after you’ve woken up…but it’s time for you to die again! REAPER CHOP!!

1 33.33%
  • Sword Art Online
    Beater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: When this death game started, the only thing I thought about was how I was gonna survive; nothing else mattered. But you weren’t like that, Diabel. You never abandoned the other players. You brought them together. You led everyone, and you fought brilliantly. You tried to accomplish something I couldn’t.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online
    Beater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Player: He’s a beta tester and a cheater! He’s a beater!
    Kirito: A beater. Yeah, that’s good. I like it. Okay, you can call be a beater. Just make sure you don’t confuse me with those beta testers anymore.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online
    Beater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: A beater. Yeah, that’s good. I like it. Okay, you can call be a beater. Just make sure you don’t confuse me with those beta testers anymore.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online
    Beater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: You can become powerful here on your own. But if the day comes when someone you trust invites you to join a guild, don’t turn it down. ‘Cause there are limits to what a solo player can do.
    Asuna: But, you’re solo.
    (Kirito confirms)

0 0%
  • IGPX
    Feeling Lost
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bella: That’s a good boy!
    MC: Uh oh! Has Team Edgeraid got themselves a new toy?!

0 0%
  • IGPX
    Feeling Lost
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Liz: I understand wanting to win at all costs. But this…you really would’ve hurt me. This isn’t like you.

0 0%
  • IGPX
    Feeling Lost
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Andrei: Every great pilot has a moment of doubt, a moment of darkness. When the pressure to succeed threatens to finally crush him, it can destroy even the best of them…maybe them most of all.
    Mark: Sounds like you have some experience with this.
    Andrei: Let’s just say I’m familiar with the symptoms. Takeshi is a person who’s at war with himself. It might be time to shuffle the lineup and make Liz our lead pilot.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Shout to the Top!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: We’re gonna go back and talk to the Scub Corals one more time. We hope to get advice on finding a way that everyone can live on this planet together. There is the chance that we won’t make it back here ever again. But it’s all right. Inside the Scub Corals, humans can actually exist. Besides, it’s not like any of us are gonna have to go there all alone.
    Holland: Forcing kids into decisions like that, and Eureka changing her shape into something strange…is this…what adults should be DOIIIIING?! DOIIIIING?!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Shout to the Top!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dewey: Ten thousand years ago, the peace of this planet was shattered by the Scub Corals. Individual bodies were lost, and human dignity was destroyed past the point of no return. What reason does this planet have to live on after receiving such treatment?!
    Holland: Heh! If you want to hurry up your death, do it all by yourself!
    Dewey: I’m sorry, but I’m someone who gets rather lonely.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Shout to the Top!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dewey: You see, I have a special karma imbedded within me. To purge this recklessly distorted world and protect its dignity! Observe…my karma!
    Holland: Brother, you couldn’t have!
    Dewey: By doing this, I’ve become one with the world, and with this sacred planet. My life is this planet’s life. The two of us are one and the same. If you want to resist, then go ahead! However, I will die together with the dignity of the planet! So cry! All you want! This is the beginning of a BRAND NEW EARTH!
    Holland: Brother, don’t! NO!
    (Dewey kills himself)

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Shout to the Top!
    Submitted by Gatomon41
    Renton: Eureeeeeeeka!

0 0%
  • Big O
    Negotiations with the Dead
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Roger: The rules I have set down are that only women may be led into this mansion without my permission. Rules are rules. Dorothy followed those rules, all right.

0 0%
  • Big O
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dorothy: Could you get me down from here anytime soon?
    Roger: Oh, sorry, Dorothy. I forgot all about you.
    Dorothy: You really are such a louse, Roger Smith.

1 33.33%
  • Big O
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kelly: Whether it’s human or robot, everyone wants protect their memories. Even if your body eventually dies.
    Roger: Do you actually believe that’s something a robot itself would hope for?
    Roscoe: Memories are eternal, or is that a fantasy that robots shouldn’t indulge in, Roger Smith?

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jaken: Ah! Why can’t they join forces instead of fighting each other?!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Panther King: Give me life.
    Toran: Yes, Master, please be patient. We shall offer you their souls in but a moment.
    Panther King: No! Give me your souls!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Only You, Sango
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: Boy! I’ve never seen Sango so fierce in battle!
    InuYasha: I don’t think there’s a person in this whole world who’d be able to defeat Sango right now.
    Kagome: Don’t come crying to me.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Only You Sango
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: It’s a bear pelt.
    Sango: But that’s the same demon we slayed six years ago. We told you way back then to offer your prayers and then bury the thing.
    Man: Please allow me to explain. We were following your instructions, and were about to bury the demon. Suddenly, the late master stopped us and gave us new orders. We were instructed to make wooden carvings of the bear demon and market these tokens as our regional keepsakes in an effort to restore the clan’s finances. The wooden carvings were soon followed by the Big Bear bean jam cakes, the Big Bear towels, and the Big Bear wooden coins!
    Kagome: Don’t tell me…they didn’t sell.
    Man: Not a one.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/3]

Like This Thread!

I'll be out of town tonight and tomorrow, so I have to get this up a bit early. Hopefully I will have time in the afternoon on Monday or Tuesday to get the missing July Line of the Night Polls up though, and then the quest to play catch-up will be on. Once I get the polls started, they shouldn't take too long to catch up.

The night begins with the Shonen Sunday action block of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Soul Eater, Sword Art Online,IGPX, and Eureka 7 are ready to race your way afterwards and provide lots of fun. The Big O will then give things the beating they deserve, and Ed and Al's alchemy will save the day. Finally the search for the Shikon Jewel will end the night. Toonami's here, and the future is bright.

As always you can post as many lines as you would like. The top lines will make it into the poll. Every show, except for Cowboy Bebop, is eligible for the Line of the Night.

Here's this weeks Lineup.

Midnight- Bleach- 309- Fierce Fighting Conclusion! Release, the Final Getsuga Tenshō!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 36- Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!

1 AM- One Piece- 218- Full- Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy

1:30 AM- Soul Eater- 24- Battle of the Gods - Death City on the Verge of Collapse?

2 AM- Sword Art Online - 2- Beater

2:30 AM- IGPX- 15- Feeling Lost

3 AM- Eureka 7- 49- Shout to the Top!

3:30 AM- The Big O- 15- Negotiation with the Dead

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 38- Conflict at Baschool

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 15- My Funny Valentine

5 AM- InuYasha- 77- Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 78- Only You, Sango

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gatomon41 is offline Deo confidimus.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tom: "Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!"

Spoiler:

Eureka 7
    Renton: Eureeeeeeeka!

Last edited by Gatomon41; 08-04-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Pro vita quad spes.

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Beat me to the Legacy Collection line. Oh well, at least there's Aizen's breakdown to add. Dewey looked a little unhinged too.

Spoiler:

Bleach #309:
    Ichigo: What an odd reaction. When I backed away from you in our last battle, you stopped and asked me why. Now you are doing the exact same thing. So let me ask you the same question. Aizen, why did you back away just now?
    Aizen: I get it now. You’re pleased that you stopped my sword, aren’t you? I assume, then, that you’re also pleased that you overcame my Kido! I suppose that you’re equally pleased that you put a scar on my body!! Well don’t be so full of yourself, human!!! RAAUUGGHH!!!

Tensa Zangetsu: Ichigo, do you remember what I said to you when we first thought?
    Ichigo: Right.
    Tensa Zangetsu: What I wanted to protect…was always you, Ichigo!

Urahara: When you say that thing, are you talking about the Soul King? I see, so you saw it, didn’t you? Without the existence of the Soul King, the Soul Society would split into pieces. The Soul King is the keystone to it all. Without that keystone in place, the system would fall apart. That, my friend, is how the world works.
    Aizen: THAT’S AN ARGUMENT ONLY A LOSER WOULD MAKE! A victor should speak of how the world should be! Rather than how the world currently operates! I refuse to accept a world ruled by that thing! I AM A VICTOR!! I SHALL DECIDE HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE!!!
    *He doesn’t, as he is trapped in Urahara’s Kido*

Naruto #36:
    Clones: Surrender your scroll! Surrender your scroll! (ad infinito)

Naruto: After all the work I’ve done, there’s no way I’m gonna stand back and let you guys have all the fun!

Sasuke (about Kabuto): There’s something about this guy; something I don’t like…

One Piece #218:
    Luffy: Whew, that was a close one!
    Itomimizu: Indeed! Foxy’s onslaught was—AHH! WHUUUUUT?!!
    Luffy: Shut up! You’re annoying!

Usopp: That’s the power of the frooooo!!!

Zoro: Luffy won’t lose.
    Usopp: Well that goes without saying! He’s Luffy and he has an afro!
    Sanji: I’d say being Luffy should be more than enough, though the afro is nice.
    Nami: Okay, you’re gonna have to explain this afro thing to me! You’re all acting like it powers him up, but that doesn’t make any sense!
    Man 1: I think this is the longest combat round I’ve ever seen!
    Man 2: The guy is made of rubber, after all.
    Man 3: He’s made of rubber and he has an afro!
    Nami: Really, am I the only one who doesn’t get this?!
    Chopper: I’m not scared. ‘Cause no matter what, I know Luffy’s gonna win this and get us back!
    Robin: Of course. He does have that afro and all.
    Nami: You too?!

Soul Eater #24:
    Asura: I’m naked! This is so wrong! I need to cover up! I like the macho look!
    Free: Does he mean me?

Eruka: Your spell, Free! You told us it would last for a whole hour, but it’s wearing off after only forty minutes!
    Free: I guess I may have exaggerated about the time a little bit. I’m a man after all; we do show off sometimes.

Lord Death: Now I’m sorry to do this right after you’ve woken up…but it’s time for you to die again! REAPER CHOP!!

Sword Art Online #2:
    Kirito: When this death game started, the only thing I thought about was how I was gonna survive; nothing else mattered. But you weren’t like that, Diabel. You never abandoned the other players. You brought them together. You led everyone, and you fought brilliantly. You tried to accomplish something I couldn’t.

Kirito: You can become powerful here on your own. But if the day comes when someone you trust invites you to join a guild, don’t turn it down. ‘Cause there are limits to what a solo player can do.
    Asuna: But, you’re solo.

IGPX #15:
    Bella: That’s a good boy!
    MC: Uh oh! Has Team Edgeraid got themselves a new toy?!

Liz: I understand wanting to win at all costs. But this…you really would’ve hurt me. This isn’t like you.

Andrei: Every great pilot has a moment of doubt, a moment of darkness. When the pressure to succeed threatens to finally crush him, it can destroy even the best of them…maybe them most of all.
    Mark: Sounds like you have some experience with this.
    Andrei: Let’s just say I’m familiar with the symptoms. Takeshi is a person who’s at war with himself. It might be time to shuffle the lineup and make Liz our lead pilot.

Eureka 7 #49:
    Renton: We’re gonna go back and talk to the Scub Corals one more time. We hope to get advice on finding a way that everyone can live on this planet together. There is the chance that we won’t make it back here ever again. But it’s all right. Inside the Scub Corals, humans can actually exist. Besides, it’s not like any of us are gonna have to go there all alone.
    Holland: Forcing kids into decisions like that, and Eureka changing her shape into something strange…is this…what adults should be DOIIIIING?! DOIIIIING?!

Dewey: Ten thousand years ago, the peace of this planet was shattered by the Scub Corals. Individual bodies were lost, and human dignity was destroyed past the point of no return. What reason does this planet have to live on after receiving such treatment?!
    Holland: Heh! If you want to hurry up your death, do it all by yourself!
    Dewey: I’m sorry, but I’m someone who gets rather lonely.

Dewey: You see, I have a special karma imbedded within me. To purge this recklessly distorted world and protect its dignity! Observe…my karma!
    Holland: Brother, you couldn’t have!
    Dewey: By doing this, I’ve become one with the world, and with this sacred planet. My life is this planet’s life. The two of us are one and the same. If you want to resist, then go ahead! However, I will die together with the dignity of the planet! So cry! All you want! This is the beginning of a BRAND NEW EARTH!
    Holland: Brother, don’t! NO!
    *Dewey kills himself*

Big O Season 2 #2:
    Roger: The rules I have set down are that only women may be led into this mansion without my permission. Rules are rules. Dorothy followed those rules, all right.

Dorothy: Could you get me down from here anytime soon?
    Roger: Oh, sorry, Dorothy. I forgot all about you.
    Dorothy: You really are such a louse, Roger Smith.

Kelly: Whether it’s human or robot, everyone wants protect their memories. Even if your body eventually dies.
    Roger: Do you actually believe that’s something a robot itself would hope for?
    Roscoe: Memories are eternal, or is that a fantasy that robots shouldn’t indulge in, Roger Smith?

Inuyasha #77:
    Jaken: Ah! Why can’t they join forces instead of fighting each other?!

Panther King: Give me life.
    Toran: Yes, Master, please be patient. We shall offer you their souls in but a moment.
    Panther King: No! Give me your souls!

Inuyasha #78:
    Shippo: Boy! I’ve never seen Sango so fierce in battle!
    Inuyasha: I don’t think there’s a person in this whole world who’d be able to defeat Sango right now.
    Kagome: Don’t come crying to me.

Kagome: It’s a bear pelt.
    Sango: But that’s the same demon we slayed six years ago. We told you way back then to offer your prayers and then bury the thing.
    Man: Please allow me to explain. We were following your instructions, and were about to bury the demon. Suddenly, the late master stopped us and gave us new orders. We were instructed to make wooden carvings of the bear demon and market these tokens as our regional keepsakes in an effort to restore the clan’s finances. The wooden carvings were soon followed by the Big Bear bean jam cakes, the Big Bear towels, and the Big Bear wooden coins!
    Kagome: Don’t tell me…they didn’t sell.
    Man: Not a one.

Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Poll is Up!

It looks like I can get two polls a day done when I'm not too busy at work. Here's number 2. I will try and do some backlogs on Saturday, but if not, expect another few next week.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!