toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The One Where Gin Dies and a MMO of Questionable Quality Debuts

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Goodbye...Rangiku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Aizen. Letís not do this here. Iíd rather we fought somewhere else.
    Aizen: An impertinent suggestion. Only one who has the power to give me a real challenge has the right to make such a request. Thereís no need to worry. I will not destroy Karakura Town. You willó*GRAB!* What?! How did he--?! Impossible! No one could have done this to me!
    Ichigo: Now letís do this Aizen. I will end this in an instantÖ

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: You look surprised. Was it really such a mind-blowing thing to you? Yes I did catch your sword. Does that scare you? That something you canít comprehend happened right before your eyes? And you couldnít stop it?
    Aizen: Very funny, Ichigo Kurosaki.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: You still havenít realized it, have you? The power I have is greater than the power you possess even right now. That huge force that erased that entire mountain? That was my sword.
    Aizen: *GASP?!*
    Ichigo: Now itís my turn, Aizen.

0 0%
  • Naruto: The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke: Well, Naruto, you wanted a fight!
    Naruto: Hm! Four against fortyÖI like those odds!

0 0%
  • One Piece: The Captains Square Off! The Final Combat Round!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Usopp: You listen up, Luffy, and you listen up good. You ainít your old self no more. You put that boy to bed. Now you gone and woken up a man, just like that hairstyle has woken up your wild side. Since the dawn of time, man has wondered if the champion makes the afro or the afro makes the champion. But thatís a question even modern science canít answer. Listen: with that afro on your head, your fists are weapons of mass destruction.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sanji: So funky! I can feel that jive lightning fire in my soul!
    Zoro: You see, this is what happens when you leave Luffy alone with Usopp.
    Nami: Couldnít he try to show some dignity for once?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: I wonít let you sneak up on me with your beam, Split Head! Come on and fight like a maaaaan! *bashes the mastheadís ears*
    Itomimizu: I understand your frustration, but donít take it out on the ears!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Dead or Alive - In the Rift Between Revival and Dazzlement?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: Be careful. The Kishinís madness can make you hallucinate.
    Black Star: No worries on that one! My sixth sense really sucks! I can barely feel the madness at all!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: Itís ironic, really. I only won because of the Kishin. But the demon has revived. So in the end, I lose. But stillÖI have to admit destroying you was refreshing! AHAHAHAHAHA!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kishin: *SMILE!*

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: The World of Swords
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Reporter: The first person in line said they camped out for three days! Hey, but if youíre a hardcore gamer, thatís what you do!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Akihiko: The reason I created Sword Artt Online was to control the fate of a world of my design. As you can see, I have achieved my goal.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: It's not a game...It's real.

0 0%
  • IGPX A New Challenge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zanak: It's about time these guys got some real competition.

0 0%
  • IGPX A New Challenge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Judy: Confucius says, "Life is really very, very simple; we make it complicated."

0 0%
  • IGPX A New Challenge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sola: It's time that cat found out what it means to be the top dog!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Ballet Mechanique
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dominic: Donít worry, Iíll stop the End. Iíll just convince the pilot to stand down.
    Holland: Hey, calm down! This is no time for personal interests!
    Dominic: Whatís wrong with personal interests?! Look, I donít care if you call me a snob for this! But I want to do it. I want to be the one to stop the one I love! So please! Let me go!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Ballet Mechanique
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anemone: Idiot! What are you think youíre doing, letting yourself fall into a place like this?!
    Dominic: I-Iím sorry!
    Anemone: Itís okay, Iíll make an exception and forgive you. You came to find me! And you saved me!
    Dominic: I donít think I really saved you.
    Anemone: Youíve tried to save me.
    Dominic: This is the first time youíve ever given me that expression. Itís quite wonderful.
    Anemone: I canít hear you!
    Dominic: Iím telling you that I love it!
    Anemone: This is my first time to have such a wonderful feeling! I wouldnít care if I died right now! *They kiss, and are saved*

0 0%
  • Big O Roger the Wanderer
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Roger: We have choices; some people like to stand in the rain without an umbrella. Thatís what it means to live free.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Roger: I understand now. The thing I should be fighting is the terror inside me. Something I had always been afraid of, and yet, I had never admitted to myself that it existed. Pretending not to see what I should fight against!
    Dorothy: Roger Smith.
    Roger: And you are Dorothy Wainwright. You called me Roger Smith just now, didnít you Dorothy? And is it appropriate for me to play Roger Smith?
    Dorothy: You said play, but thatís ridiculous. You are not an actor, Roger Smith.
    Roger: Yes thatís right, R. Dorothy Wainwright. As long as you keep on calling me that name, Iíll be Roger Smith! Big O! SHOWTIME!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Roger: All right, Iíll give you my answer! Fine! People are not ruled by their memories!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Plot of the Panther Devas
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jaken: Lord SesshomaruÖI shall follow you to the ends of the earth! If this turns out poorly, Iíll have to pay for it with my life!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Plot of the Panther Devas
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Koga: Iíd better not find out that Kagomeís been kidnapped by cat demons, you mutt!
    Inuyasha: Unhh?!
    Koga: You fool! She was captured?! What were you thinking?!
    Inuyasha: Shut up! It wasnít like Iíd handed her over on a platter!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Target: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sango: I thought youíd run off on us, Hachi.
    Hachi: I did, or at least I was trying to.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Target: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ryokan: Youíre not accompanying Lord Sesshormaru, are you?
    Koga: Sesshomaru? Who the hellís that?
    Ryokan: You donít know?
    Koga: Nope.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [7/27]

Like This Thread!
    A brand new show, an old favorite...

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

And I apologize for the lack of actual polls recently. I'll try to correct this as soon as possible.‚Äč
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/8 - DBZ Battle of Gods Dub Discussion)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #308:
    Ichigo: Aizen. Letís not do this here. Iíd rather we fought somewhere else.
    Aizen: An impertinent suggestion. Only one who has the power to give me a real challenge has the right to make such a request. Thereís no need to worry. I will not destroy Karakura Town. You willó*GRAB!* What?! How did he--?! Impossible! No one could have done this to me!
    Ichigo: Now letís do this Aizen. I will end this in an instantÖ

Ichigo: You look surprised. Was it really such a mind-blowing thing to you? Yes I did catch your sword. Does that scare you? That something you canít comprehend happened right before your eyes? And you couldnít stop it?
    Aizen: Very funny, Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo: You still havenít realized it, have you? The power I have is greater than the power you possess even right now. That huge force that erased that entire mountain? That was my sword.
    Aizen: *GASP?!*
    Ichigo: Now itís my turn, Aizen.

Naruto #35:
    Sasuke: Well, Naruto, you wanted a fight!
    Naruto: Hm! Four against fortyÖI like those odds!

One Piece #217:
    Usopp: You listen up, Luffy, and you listen up good. You ainít your old self no more. You put that boy to bed. Now you gone and woken up a man, just like that hairstyle has woken up your wild side. Since the dawn of time, man has wondered if the champion makes the afro or the afro makes the champion. But thatís a question even modern science canít answer. Listen: with that afro on your head, your fists are weapons of mass destruction.

Sanji: So funky! I can feel that jive lightning fire in my soul!
    Zoro: You see, this is what happens when you leave Luffy alone with Usopp.
    Nami: Couldnít he try to show some dignity for once?

Luffy: I wonít let you sneak up on me with your beam, Split Head! Come on and fight like a maaaaan!
    *bashes the mastheadís ears*
    Itomimizu: I understand your frustration, but donít take it out on the ears!

Soul Eater #23:
    Kid: Be careful. The Kishinís madness can make you hallucinate.
    Black Star: No worries on that one! My sixth sense really sucks! I can barely feel the madness at all!

Stein: Itís ironic, really. I only won because of the Kishin. But the demon has revived. So in the end, I lose. But stillÖI have to admit destroying you was refreshing! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Kishin: *SMILE!*

Sword Art Online #1:
    Reporter: The first person in line said they camped out for three days! Hey, but if youíre a hardcore gamer, thatís what you do!

Akihiko: The reason I created Sword Art Online was to control the fate of a world of my design. As you can see, I have achieved my goal.

Kirito: Itís not a gameÖitís real.

IGPX #14:
    Zanak: Itís about time these guys got some real competition.

Judy: Confucius says, ďLife is really very, very simple; we make it complicated.Ē

Sola: Itís time that cat found out what it means to be the top dog!

Eureka 7 #48:
    Dominic: Donít worry, Iíll stop the End. Iíll just convince the pilot to stand down.
    Holland: Hey, calm down! This is no time for personal interests!
    Dominic: Whatís wrong with personal interests?! Look, I donít care if you call me a snob for this! But I want to do it. I want to be the one to stop the one I love! So please! Let me go!

Anemone: Idiot! What are you think youíre doing, letting yourself fall into a place like this?!
    Dominic: I-Iím sorry!
    Anemone: Itís okay, Iíll make an exception and forgive you. You came to find me! And you saved me!
    Dominic: I donít think I really saved you.
    Anemone: Youíve tried to save me.
    Dominic: This is the first time youíve ever given me that expression. Itís quite wonderful.
    Anemone: I canít hear you!
    Dominic: Iím telling you that I love it!
    Anemone: This is my first time to have such a wonderful feeling! I wouldnít care if I died right now!
    *They kiss, and are saved*

Big O Season 2 #1:
    Roger: We have choices; some people like to stand in the rain without an umbrella. Thatís what it means to live free.

Roger: All right, Iíll give you my answer! Fine! People are not ruled by their memories!

Roger: I understand now. The thing I should be fighting is the terror inside me. Something I had always been afraid of, and yet, I had never admitted to myself that it existed. Pretending not to see what I should fight against!
    Dorothy: Roger Smith.
    Roger: And you are Dorothy Wainwright. You called me Roger Smith just now, didnít you Dorothy? And is it appropriate for me to play Roger Smith?
    Dorothy: You said play, but thatís ridiculous. You are not an actor, Roger Smith.
    Roger: Yes thatís right, R. Dorothy Wainwright. As long as you keep on calling me that name, Iíll be Roger Smith! Big O! SHOWTIME!

Inuyasha #75:
    Jaken: Lord SesshomaruÖI shall follow you to the ends of the earth! If this turns out poorly, Iíll have to pay for it with my life!

Koga: Iíd better not find out that Kagomeís been kidnapped by cat demons, you mutt!
    Inuyasha: Unhh?!
    Koga: You fool! She was captured?! What were you thinking?!
    Shut up! It wasnít like Iíd handed her over on a platter!

Inuyasha #76:
    Sango: I thought youíd run off on us, Hachi.
    Hachi: I did, or at least I was trying to.

Ryokan: Youíre not accompanying Lord Sesshormaru, are you?
    Koga: Sesshomaru? Who the hellís that?
    Ryokan: You donít know?
    Koga: Nope.

Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    An early 6 month anniversary to this thread, which has finally sprouted a poll!

(I've got a schedule worked out for the rest of the polls now, so it shouldn't get to this ridiculous length of a delay again.)
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/8 - DBZ Battle of Gods Dub Discussion)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!