toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [7/6]

Like This Thread!

Another week of Line of the Night fun has arrived. The night begins with the Shonen Sunday action block of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Soul Eater and IGPX are ready to race your way afterwards. Eureka 7 will surf your way, and Ed and Al's alchemy will save the day. Finally the search for the Shikon Jewel will end the night. Toonami's here, and the future is bright.

As always you can post as many lines as you would like. The top lines will make it into the poll. ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Cowboy Bebop are not eligible for the poll.

As for my missing Lines of the Night Polls, I will be able to do most of them at work this week, so hopefully everything can get caught up.

Here's this weeks Lineup.

Midnight- Bleach- 305- Delusion Roars! Hisagi, Towards the Hot Springs Inn!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 32- Sakura Blossoms!

1 AM- One Piece- 214- A Seriously Heated Race! Into the Final Round!

1:30 AM- Soul Eater- 20- The Black Blood Resonance Battle! A Small Soul's Grand Struggle Against Fear?

2 AM- IGPX- 11- And Then...

2:30 AM- Eureka 7- 45- Don't You Want Me?

3 AM- ThunderCats- 13- Between Brothers

3:30 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan- 18- A Family Crisis

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 34- Ice Queen

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 11- Toys in the Attic

5 AM- InuYasha- 69- Terror of the Faceless Man

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 70- Onigumo's Memory Restored

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOH! HE FLEW!
    ~[Mad] Maka from Soul Eater

Oh and... I'm quite sure you already know this... but if you peek at me, I'll kill you.
    ~Rangiku from Bleach

It's time. I'm going to be killed.
    ~Shūhei from Bleach

I'll admit I don't exactly play fair out there on the track, but even I have a line and you crossed it.

~Yamma from IGPX
    Last edited by MetroSparkster; 07-10-2013 at 09:47 AM.

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the assist, Metro.

BTW, I looked through my lines from past files, and it looks like we've been through all the FMA:B episodes on Toonami, so I'm retiring it from my lines after this.
    Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Oh man, I am psyched for tonight!
    Sara: I know, TOM. But remember, youíre a professional.
    TOM: I know, youíre right.
    Sara: So, you gonna get a picture with Guillermo at the end?
    TOM: What? You said be professional.
    Sara: Come on, TOM. Itís Pacific Rim. Youíre a robot!

Bleach #305:
    Rangiku: I know what I need, a good hot soak!

Guillermo del Toro (Pacific Rim, Director) Interview:
    TOM: Now, it might be a little late, but Iím somewhat of a robot expert. Anything I could do to help?
    Del Toro: I would like, TOM, for you to watch the movie and tell me if we did a fair and balanced portrayal of robot kind.
    TOM: Sounds good. I accept.

Guillermo: I actually love destroying the sets. Iím a simple creature.

Naruto #32:
    (after cutting off her hair)
    Iíve always considered myself to be a true ninja. I claim that Iím madly in love with Sasuke, and Iím always lecturing Naruto, acting like I know so much more. But itís all empty words, because theyíre always in the lead. And I watch them from the background. Why is that? No matter what, they were always there, those two, protecting me. And Lee, you did more than just say you like me, you proved it! Weíre not even teammates, and you put your life on the line for me. All this time, youíve all been teaching me something. Itís about time I learned the lesson! Okay, no more caving! Now itís my turn to take the lead, and all of you can watch me from the background.

Ino: Surprised? I swore I would never let you show me up, didnít I?

One Piece #214:
    Zoro: Oh crap! I taught him how to stand and skate, but not how to turn!

Itomimizu: Oooooh! Do I detect the brewing of an evil plan from the heartless and cruel Nami?! Her devious face is showing her complete--!
    Nami: WHOSE FACE IS DEVIOUS!?!
    Usopp: Yours.

Usopp: Nami, what are you doing? You need to keep complimenting him!
    Nami: But I canít! Itís making me sick to my stomach! You think maybe we could switch up?
    Foxy: Insult me?! How dare you!
    Usopp: Eh, but there is nothing to compliment!

Soul Eater #20:
    Soul: I think we can safely say your first attack went well enough. But letís face it, you picked a fight with a demon sword. Do you have any chance of winning? Tell me you do. Tell me you have a shot.
    Maka: Nope, not really.
    Soul: Hahaha! Howíre you so smart yet so stupid at the same time, Maka? This is awesome. Itís official: youíre definitely the coolest partner ever! Well, youíll manage somehow.

Maka: Hooray. You finally see me for who I am. The last time we fought, you only saw me as food, not as an opponent. But this timeís different. This time, youíre seeing me as a person. So I say, ďHoorayĒ.

Young Crona: Did you know my blood is black?

IGPX #11:
    Liz: Never let your guard down, man. Unless you develop that killer instinct, weíre never gonna win the next race.
    Takeshi: I suppose this is an excellent way to develop that instinct: getting thrown flat on my back down here on the floor.

Eureka 7 #45:
    Renton: When youíre all grown up, Maurice, Iím sure that tragedies like this one will be the stuff of the distant past. But until then, Iíll always do my best for you. ĎCause I love you as much as your mama does. And I want to talk to you with a smile. And thatís the reason why you shouldnít be using a gun like this. That right, Mr. Charles?

Jurgens: You must see what we, the living standing here today, need to rise up and fight against!
    Dominic: To protect the planet and the future of all mankind!
    Holland: Hey, I really get disgusted with all that goody-two-shoes talk.
    Dominic: All right then. Thereís someone I love. No, more like infatuated. But she doesnít care for me one bit. But then, none of that really matters. I donít want her to be in anymore pain than she already has been. I just want to save her! Sheís the pilot of The End! I want to protect Anemone!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #34:
    Miles: Her words made sense. I knew she was speaking without deception. I even went so far as to ask her, "What if the Ishvalan blood within me cannot forgive what the military did to my people?" And do you want to know what the General said to that?
    Olivier: Fine then, bring it! On behalf of the military, I'll accept your challenge anytime!
    Miles: That was it.
    Edward: What a scary lady! Maybe she said that because she had her troops with her.
    Miles: No, that wasn't it at all.
    Armstrong: I'LL FIGHT YOU ONE ON ONE!
    Miles: The look in her eye!

Inuyasha #69:
    Miroku (as pimp in image spot): I want you to have my childrenÖ

Inuyasha #70:
    Muso: Say, thatís some fine armor youíre sporting.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts