toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: If you squint, it's almost new

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Any big plans for the Fourth?
    Sara: Um, not really. Iím kind of permanently inside the ship.
    TOM: Oh yeah. Hey, who knows? Maybe that wonít be the case forever.
    Sara: Donít start something you canít finish.

1 50.00%
  • Bleach: Another Side Story! This Time's Enemy is a Monster!?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Oh, Rukiruki!
    Rukia: Who?
    Ichigo: One night, I had a dream. I awoke in the desert to find Iíd become an Arabian thief andóuh, itís not important.

0 0%
  • Bleach: Another Side Story! This Time's Enemy is a Monster!?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Komamura: Beast!! What a dream. Wow, that was really scary. Oh! It was me!

0 0%
  • Toonami: The Last of Us Review
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Here at Toonami, we like it when things come back from the dead.

1 50.00%
  • Naruto: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shikamaru: What a drag. I say one negative thing about Sasuke and I get the evil eye from his ďnumber one fanĒ here.

0 0%
  • One Piece: Round 3! The Round-and-Round Roller Race!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Usopp: Whyíd you ask to be in two rounds if you donít even know how to skate?!
    Luffy: Itís not my fault! That was before I found out that skating is the hardest thing in the world!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Underground Battle Commences - Break Through Medusa's Vector Arrow?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Death: I suppose thereís no point in hiding it anymore. If you shut the lid on something that stinks, all youíre really doing is hiding the bad smell. To get rid of it, you have to open the lid back up and dive in. Heya, everyone, could I have your attention for a moment? Thereís a Kishin sleeping underneath the DWMA.
    Sid: Uh, I think they may need more than that.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Underground Battle Commences - Break Through Medusa's Vector Arrow?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: Lord Death has attached his soul to this town. I suppose you could even say heís become one with Death City.
    Maka: So itís like heís trapped inside himself.
    Stein: If he wanted to go somewhere, heíd have to find a way of giving the city legs. And I donít really see that happening anytime soon, do you?
    Death: Uh-uh!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: *Zooms past Crona and Ragnarok*
    Ragnarok: Hey, did something with four wheels, two legs and two arms just blow past us?

0 0%
  • IGPX Showdown
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: Thereís nothing more romantic than being mobbed by hundreds of fans, getting tailed by your jealous teammate, and sharing your dinner with Johnny Lipkin. Man, canít that kid take a hint? But at least the young lovers got to share a sunset. And it was all capped off with a twilight pounding at the hands of some mystery hooligans. Good thing Liz was around to mop them up!

1 50.00%
  • IGPX Showdown
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luca: Well I started this season with nine lives, but I think Iíve still got two or three left. Letís try not to use up anymore against River of all people.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: It's All in the Mind
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jurgens: Is the story thatís written in there telling the truth? The appearance of anti-body Corraleans? The collapse of the material universe? Is everything thatís happened part of a plan that the Colonel has conjured up?! Knowing that innocent civilians would be destroyed by it all?!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood The Northern Wall of Briggs
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kimblee: Yes! Death! It's closing in! One who spreads death and destruction must accept their pursuit! He will never be far from either! But what could be more beautiful than doing work that puts your soul at risk?! Because that's what it means to be alive! At least on this battlefield!!!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood The Northern Wall of Briggs
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: That's a letter of introduction from Major Alex Louis Armstrong. Just read that, then you'll know you can trust us.
    Olivier: Huh, it's from Alex, all right. *tears the letter*
    Edward: Uh?! Aren't you even gonna read it?!
    Olivier: A letter of introduction means nothing to me. I don't put much stock in anyone else's opinions of a person. I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Howling Wind of Betrayal
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sesshomaru: You intend to betray Naraku?
    Kagura: Itís not as though I have chosen to live under his command. What do you think of my plan? Joining forces would be of mutual benefit.
    Sesshomaru: Unfortunately, I have no interest in the Sacred Jewel. If you wish to become free, use those shards yourself and destroy Naraku.
    Kagura: Are you afraid of him?!
    Sesshomaru: Iím saying Iím under no obligation to assist you. If you donít have the resolve to go it alone, donít even think about betraying him.
    Kagura: FOOLISH COWARD! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?! I misjudged youÖpathetic fool!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Shippo Receives an Angry Challenge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: Oh, I get itÖyouíre weak! Thatís why you donít wanna fight.
    Soten: Iíll have to admit, youíre pretty shrewd. But Iím a genius! Iíve come up with some brilliant strategies to compensate for my diminutive size!
    Shippo: Thatís playing dirty, you coward!
    Soten: Youíre the coward, looking to your friends for help instead of standing up for yourself!
    Shippo: I did not ask them for their help, they just came along!
    Soten: Save the excuses, weakling!
    Shippo: Iím not a weakling, coward!
    Soten: WEAKLING! WEAKLING! WEAKLING! WEAKLING!
    Shippo: COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Shippo Receives an Angry Challenge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kariyo as Kagome: InuyashaÖsit!
    Inuyasha: Huh?
    Kariyo: Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Siiiit!
    Inuyasha: HeyÖ
    Kariyo: Oh come on! Why doesnít Kagomeís sit work!
    Kagome: Donít tell me thatís supposed to be me!
    Kariyo: Sheís identical!
    Kagome: SHEíS NOT IDENTICAL!
    Inuyasha: I hope youíre prepared to meet your maker!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [6/29]

Like This Thread!
    Happy...Halloween?

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Trick or treat?
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Any big plans for the Fourth?
    Sara: Um, not really. Iím kind of permanently inside the ship.
    Oh yeah. Hey, who knows? Maybe that wonít be the case forever.
    Donít start something you canít finish.

Bleach #304:
    Ichigo: Oh, Rukiruki!
    Who?
    One night, I had a dream. I awoke in the desert to find Iíd become an Arabian thief andóuh, itís not important.

Komamura: Beast!! What a dream. Wow, that was really scary. Oh! It was me!

The Last of Us Review:
    TOM: Here at Toonami, we like it when things come back from the dead.

Naruto #31:
    Shikamaru: What a drag. I say one negative thing about Sasuke and I get the evil eye from his ďnumber one fanĒ here.

One Piece #213:
    Usopp: Whyíd you ask to be in two rounds if you donít even know how to skate?!
    Luffy: Itís not my fault! That was before I found out that skating is the hardest thing in the world!

Soul Eater #19:
    Death: I suppose thereís no point in hiding it anymore. If you shut the lid on something that stinks, all youíre really doing is hiding the bad smell. To get rid of it, you have to open the lid back up and dive in. Heya, everyone, could I have your attention for a moment? Thereís a Kishin sleeping underneath the DWMA.
    *beat*
    Sid: Uh, I think they may need more than that.

Stein: Lord Death has attached his soul to this town. I suppose you could even say heís become one with Death City.
    Maka: So itís like heís trapped inside himself.
    Stein: If he wanted to go somewhere, heíd have to find a way of giving the city legs. And I donít really see that happening anytime soon, do you?
    Death: Uh-uh!

*Kid zooms past Crona and Ragnarok*
    Ragnarok: Hey, did something with four wheels, two legs and two arms just blow past us?

IGPX #10:
    Narrator: Thereís nothing more romantic than being mobbed by hundreds of fans, getting tailed by your jealous teammate, and sharing your dinner with Johnny Lipkin. Man, canít that kid take a hint? But at least the young lovers got to share a sunset. And it was all capped off with a twilight pounding at the hands of some mystery hooligans. Good thing Liz was around to mop them up!

Luca: Well I started this season with nine lives, but I think Iíve still got two or three left. Letís try not to use up anymore against River of all people.

Eureka 7 #44:
    Jurgens: Is the story thatís written in there telling the truth? The appearance of anti-body Corraleans? The collapse of the material universe? Is everything thatís happened part of a plan that the Colonel has conjured up?! Knowing that innocent civilians would be destroyed by it all?!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #33:
    Kimblee: Yes! Death! It's closing in! One who spreads death and destruction must accept their pursuit! He will never be far from either! But what could be more beautiful than doing work that puts your soul at risk?! Because that's what it means to be alive! At least on this battlefield!!!

Edward: That's a letter of introduction from Major Alex Louis Armstrong. Just read that, then you'll know you can trust us.
    Olivier: Huh, it's from Alex, all right. *tears the letter*
    Edward: Uh?! Aren't you even gonna read it?!
    Olivier: A letter of introduction means nothing to me. I don't put much stock in anyone else's opinions of a person. I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes.

Inuyasha #67:
    Sesshomaru: You intend to betray Naraku?
    Kagura: Itís not as though I have chosen to live under his command. What do you think of my plan? Joining forces would be of mutual benefit.
    Sesshomaru: Unfortunately, I have no interest in the Sacred Jewel. If you wish to become free, use those shards yourself and destroy Naraku.
    Kagura: Are you afraid of him?!
    Sesshomaru: Iím saying Iím under no obligation to assist you. If you donít have the resolve to go it alone, donít even think about betraying him.
    Kagura: FOOLISH COWARD! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?! I misjudged youÖpathetic fool!

Inuyasha #68:
    Shippo: Oh, I get itÖyouíre weak! Thatís why you donít wanna fight.
    Soten: Iíll have to admit, youíre pretty shrewd. But Iím a genius! Iíve come up with some brilliant strategies to compensate for my diminutive size!
    Shippo: Thatís playing dirty, you coward!
    Soten: Youíre the coward, looking to your friends for help instead of standing up for yourself!
    Shippo: I did not ask them for their help, they just came along!
    Soten: Save the excuses, weakling!
    Shippo: Iím not a weakling, coward!
    Soten: WEAKLING! WEAKLING! WEAKLING! WEAKLING!
    Shippo: COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!

Kariyo as Kagome: InuyashaÖsit!
    Inuyahsa: Huh?
    Kariyo: Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Siiiit!
    Inuyahsa: HeyÖ
    Kariyo: Oh come on! Why doesnít Kagomeís sit work1
    Kagome: Donít tell me thatís supposed to me!
    Kariyo: Sheís identical!
    Kagome: SHEíS NOT IDENTICAL!
    Inuyahsa: I hope youíre prepared to meet your maker!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Another semi-retro poll coming at you now.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!