toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: A Belated, Yet Early New Years

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Real World and Shinigami! The New Year Special!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nanao: Let’s review the facts. This started because you made some narrow-minded comments over a small thing like New Year’s cards.
    Ikkaku: Hah! Majoring in minor things, look who’s talking!
    Yumichika: Don’t go there, Ikkaku. You can’t win a battle of wits with women.
    Nanao: What was that?! Are you saying women just enjoy arguing?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Izuru: That’s not fair. Using your “secret weapons” to make Shuhei bleed? So you’d do that to win?
    Rangiku: Hey, it’s not my fault that he got a nosebleed!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nanao: That move was going too far! Well, judge? Wasn’t that last move illegal?
    Yachiru: Well, um…Zabimaru. Was that the year of the monkey, or the year of the snake?
    Nanao: Did you hear us?! And that wasn’t even close to the right form!

0 0%
  • Naruto: The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke: Naruto, Sakura, if I don't have the courage to face this demon, then how will I ever face HIM?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Orochimaru: Such mastery of the Sharingan at so young an age. You're a true Uchiha after all! Yes, you'll do nicely!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Orochimaru: Well well, Anko. It’s been a while.
    Anko: This is no time to reminisce! You’re an S-Class criminal, top of the Most Wanted list. You’ve got to be taken down, and it’s only fitting that I’m the one to do it. ‘Cause after all, you’re the one who taught me everything. Right, sensei?!
    Orochimaru: Not quite…

0 0%
  • One Piece: A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sanji: I’ve had enough of your crap, and that goes for the ref too!
    Itomimizu: The crowd, or rather the ref, takes a direct hit from the flying Pickles! Did Sanji have an ulterior motive, perhaps?
    Referee: You did that… on… purpose, didn’t you?! Red card…huh? Wait a sec, my whistle and my cards! They’re gone!
    Robin: Haha. You’re such a naughty girl.
    Nami: What can I say? Old habits die hard!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Itimimozu: Although there’s no rule against this strategy, it certainly seems a bit underhanded. A little cheating is expected of pirates, but suddenly taking a crew’s captain away in the middle of a game is no different than running from a fight! Shame! Shame on you Straw Hats and shame on the heartless devil of a woman who came up with this plan! You’re truly a nefarious navigator, Nami!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nico Robin: Say, just a quick thought. That plan of yours. Although that would give us a big advantage, you realize it would also make Foxy a part of our crew.
    Nami: Uh?!
    Sanji, Luffy, Usopp and Zoro: Yeah, I think I’ll pass!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Eve Party Nightmare - And So the Curtain Rises?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: That jerk! Whose party does he think this is, anyway?!
    Soul: You do realize it’s not yours, do you?
    Death: Well, is this a party or isn’t it? There’s a band and lots of food! So eat, sing, dance, do the Hokey Pokey! Whatever you’re in the mood for!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: The meisters landed on their feet and the weapons didn't. I guess we really are different.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: Our enemy is powerful. If you aren’t prepared for what lies ahead, then you may die. If you wanna turn around, better do it now. Are you ready to fight against fear itself? Will you cross beyond that door? Let your souls make the decision for you.
    Maka: We’re coming!
    Stein: Good.

0 0%
  • IGPX Holiday
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Takeshi: This reminds me of our race.
    Fantine: That was an accident.
    Johnny: I thought it was on purpose.
    Takeshi and Fantine: Well it wasn’t!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: The Sunshine Underground
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anemone: Do you know the meaning behind an anemone?
    Dominic: Sorry, no.
    Anemone: Disappearance of hope.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: The Sunshine Underground
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dewey: Holland came into this world by killing his own mother. It seems my father took that as absolute proof that he was the sacrificial king. Well, who really knows? Perhaps my father truly did love me. And that was why he chose Holland. Of course, the truth about that will never be known. It simply stands that Holland was the one between us who was chosen.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood The Fuhrer's Son
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mustang: General Grumman, is that you?!
    Grumman: Hahahaha, the plan was to meet in front of General Hughes' grave, wasn't it? I thought the situation must be serious for you to resort to the last-ditch plan. So just to be safe, I wore a disguise.
    Mustang: Of course! Now I see why you're known for being eccentric! That really is some getup, sir!
    Grumman: Eccentric. I think I'll choose to take that as a compliment. (normal voice) Now, what is it you need?

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Farewell, Days of My Youth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: My dear, would you consider bearing my children?
    Old Woman: Yes! I’ll have as many as you want! Fifteen or sixteen, you choose the number! Let’s get to it!
    MIroku: Help, Sango! Don’t just sit there and watch, do something!
    Sango: Hmph! You finally found someone willing and able. You have my blessings.
    Kagome: Now that’s a cold shoulder.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Naraku's Barrier - Kagura's Decision
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Listen up, you two! If you tell a soul about this, I’ll kill you both!
    Hakaku: Got it! We won’t!
    Kagome: Inuyasha.
    Miroku: Well, he shut them up real good.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [6/22]

Like This Thread!
    It's the first Saturday of the summer, and what better way to kick off your summer than a fresh night of Toonami?

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop
    2a. Starting tonight, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood will be airing episodes that have already played on Toonami. However, since it's been over a year since these episodes aired, you can submit lines from it if you want.

Koosh koosh.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #303:
    Nanao: Let’s review the facts. This started because you made some narrow-minded comments over a small thing like New Year’s cards.
    Ikkaku: Hah! Majoring in minor things, look who’s talking!
    Yumichika: Don’t go there, Ikkaku. You can’t win a battle of wits with women.
    Nanao: What was that?! Are you saying women just enjoy arguing?!

Izuru: That’s not fair. Using your “secret weapons” to make Shuhei bleed? So you’d do that to win?
    Rangiku: Hey, it’s not my fault that he got a nosebleed!

Nanao: That move was going too far! Well, judge? Wasn’t that last move illegal?
    Yachiru: Well, um…
    Zabimaru
    Was that the year of the monkey
    Or the year of the snake?
    Nanao: Did you hear us?! And that wasn’t even close to the right form!

Naruto #30:
    Sasuke: Naruto, Sakura, if I don’t have the courage to face this demon, then how will I ever face him?!

Orochimaru (voice changes to male): Such mastery of the Sharingan at so young an age. You’re a true Uchiha after all! Yes, you’ll do nicely!

Orochimaru: Well well, Anko. It’s been a while.
    Anko: This is no time to reminisce! You’re an S-Class criminal, top of the Most Wanted list. You’ve got to be taken down, and it’s only fitting that I’m the one to do it. ‘Cause after all, you’re the one who taught me everything. Right, sensei?!
    Orochimaru: Not quite…

One Piece #212:
    Sanji: I’ve had enough of your crap, and that goes for the ref too!
    Itomimizu: The crowd, or rather the ref, takes a direct hit from the flying Pickles! Did Sanji have an ulterior motive, perhaps?
    Referee: You did that… on… purpose, didn’t you?! Red card…huh? Wait a sec, my whistle and my cards! They’re gone!
    Robin: Haha. You’re such a naughty girl.
    Nami: What can I say? Old habits die hard!

Itimimozu: Although there’s no rule against this strategy, it certainly seems a bit underhanded. A little cheating is expected of pirates, but suddenly taking a crew’s captain away in the middle of a game is no different than running from a fight! Shame! Shame on you Straw Hats and shame on the heartless devil of a woman who came up with this plan! You’re truly a nefarious navigator, Nami!

Nico: Say, just a quick thought. That plan of yours. Although that would give us a big advantage, you realize it would also make Foxy a part of our crew.
    Nami: Uh?!
    Sanji, Luffy, Usopp and Zoro: Yeah, I think I’ll pass!

Soul Eater #18:
    Black Star: That jerk! Whose party does he think this is, anyway?!
    Soul: You do realize it’s not yours, do you?
    Death: Well, is this a party or isn’t it? There’s a band and lots of food! So eat, sing, dance, do the Hokey Pokey! Whatever you’re in the mood for!

Soul: The meisters landed on their feet and the weapons didn’t. I guess we really are different.

Stein: Our enemy is powerful. If you aren’t prepared for what lies ahead, then you may die. If you wanna turn around, better do it now. Are you ready to fight against fear itself? Will you cross beyond that door? Let your souls make the decision for you.
    Maka: We’re coming!
    Stein: Good.

IGPX #9:
    Takeshi: This reminds me of our race.
    Fantine: That was an accident.
    Johnny: I thought it was on purpose.
    Takeshi and Fantine: Well it wasn’t!

Eureka 7 #43:
    Anemone: Do you know the meaning behind an anemone?
    Dominic: Sorry, no.
    Anemone: Disappearance of hope.

Dewey: Holland came into this world by killing his own mother. It seems my father took that as absolute proof that he was the sacrificial king. Well, who really knows? Perhaps my father truly did love me. And that was why he chose Holland. Of course, the truth about that will never be known. It simply stands that Holland was the one between us who was chosen.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #32:
    Mustang: General Grumman, is that you?!
    Grumman: Hahahaha, the plan was to meet in front of General Hughes' grave, wasn't it? I thought the situation must be serious for you to resort to the last-ditch plan. So just to be safe, I wore a disguise.
    Mustang: Of course! Now I see why you're known for being eccentric! That really is some getup, sir!
    Grumman: Eccentric. I think I'll choose to take that as a compliment. (normal voice) Now, what is it you need?

Inuyasha #65:
    Miroku: My dear, would you consider bearing my children?
    Old Woman: Yes! I’ll have as many as you want! Fifteen or sixteen, you choose the number! Let’s get to it!
    MIroku: Help, Sango! Don’t just sit there and watch, do something!
    Sango: Hmph! You finally found someone willing and able. You have my blessings.
    Kagome: Now that’s a cold shoulder.

Inuyasha #66:
    Inuyasha: Listen up, you two! If you tell a soul about this, I’ll kill you both!
    Hakaku: Got it! We won’t!
    Kagome: Inuyasha.
    Miroku: Well, he shut them up real good.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Brush off the dust, another semi-classic poll coming your way!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!