toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [6/15]

Like This Thread!

Fools. Did you think I wouldn't be present to study my magnificent lines? Then fools, you should have known I would take over this poll. Now fools, lets see you talk about the praise that is Excalibur. Oh, and I suppose if you like any other shows, then you are clearly FOOLS, but feel free to submit those lines to. This message has been brought to you by Excalibur, you fools.

I now return you to your Original Line of the Night thread, you fools!
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Toons4ever is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lame!

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just to keep Excalibur happy, I'm gonna provide an extra line from Soul Eater. If that's still against the guidelines (or as lame/annoying as he is), then just drop one of them. But this time, I'm gonna leave one outside of the spoiler box for everyone to see.

Excalibur’s song:
    Excalibur! Excalibur!
    From the United K
    I’m looking for heaven
    I’m going to California!
    Excalibur! Excalibur! EXCALIBUR!

Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Boom, halfway through the year.
    Sara: Um, July second is the midpoint on the calendar, TOM.
    Really? Maybe it’s one of those equinoxes.
    Those are in March and September.
    I don’t know, it feels like we’ve been kicking ass for a while.
    Oh, well, that’s true.

Bleach #302:
    Tatsuki: Could you carry Chizuru to school?
    Keigo: Yeah, sure. Up ya go!
    Tatsuki: And don’t touch her butt!
    Keigo: I wouldn’t do that! Hey, Tatsuki?
    Tatsuki: What now?
    Keigo: Chizuru actually has big boobs. Hngh!

Tensa Zangetsu: What you want to protect, Ichigo, is not the same thing that I want to protect.

Keigo: Ichigo was the first person Mizuiro ever really trusted enough to open up to. He usually puts up a wall with everyone. So I’m just happy to see him have other people that he’ll talk to, you know? Hm? Enough small talk. What was I saying anyway?
    Tatsuki: That you’ve got a man-crush.
    Keigo: Sheesh!

Metro Last Light Review:
    TOM: THQ’s last game ever is about the End of Days.

TOM: Life in the Metro can be pretty grim, but there are a few “distractions”.

TOM: Missed the end of the world? Might as well go out…with a bang.

Naruto #28:
    Wow, Steven Blum does a good Mary McGlynn impression.

Naruto: You may look just like him, you may sound just like him, but there’s no way you’re the Sasuke I know! I don’t care how tough a fight you’ve been through! Surrendering? Giving up the scroll?! When did Sasuke become a coward?! You keep saying I don’t understand what’s going on, but I do! You choked, that’s what it is!

Naruto: Hey kid, you’re not hurt are ya? You scaredy cat! *Sasuke remembers when he said that to Naruto* Standing there frozen like a frightened rabbit! No way! You’re not the Sasuke I know!

One Piece #211:
    Zoro: You look like a real prince…from the Kingdom of Lame-asses!

Sanji: You sure you’re gonna be okay out there? A swordsman without his swords is just, well…
    Zoro: What?
    Sanji: A normal guy, only lamer!
    *fighting!*
    Usopp: THAT WASN’T EVEN A GOOD BURN! GET OVER IT!

Zoro: Listen, you good-for-nothing PLAYBOY COOK! You better get those FANCY EYEBROWS OUTTA MY WAY in a hurry!
    Sanji: No, you listen, you DUMB OAF! If you don’t GET YOUR MEAT HEAD OFF THE FIELD RIGHT NOW, I’m gonna FRY IT UP!

Soul Eater #17:
    Excalibur: A symphony cannot be created using common sense and probabilities. It is already written in the fate of the composer. No, that’s not it. A symphony is the inevitable result of a bad childhood, deafness, and too many beans eaten after a certain time of day.
    Ox Ford: Obviously.
    Excalibur: THUS! I found myself carrying the fate of the entire troupe as I performed my dance before a capacity crowd at the opera house.
    Ox Ford: Wait, what?

Excalibur: Excuse me young lad, what is the meaning of this?
    Ox Ford: Oh, I’m sorry, but I already have a partner. So, I really should be going.
    Excalibur: Uh-huh. Then why did you come here?
    Ox Ford: Well, funny story. I had originally intended to write about you for a report I was assigned in school. (ﺧ益ﺨ) But you’re lame, so forget it!

Tsubaki: Hey, Black Star, did you finish the report that was due today?
    Black Star: Yeah, I got it right here. (My Report about Excalibur)
    Liz: It’s only one page. Don’t you think it’s a little short?
    Black Star: ‘Course it’s short. Why wouldn’t it be? There’s only one word for that thing!
    Tsubaki: So what word did you write?
    *Black Star flips up a page and shows…*
    Excalibur: FOOL!

IGPX #8:
    Andrei: Work with Takeshi and break up their guard. If you two can pull that off, it might force Fantine to move sooner than she’s used to. And if you can do that…
    Takeshi: I’ll take her out. Hm? I mean, that’s the idea, right?

Takeshi: Mark, why are girls such a pain in the butt?
    Andrei: You’re about ten years too young to be asking that.

Fantine: I wanted the chance to fight it out for my own, for once. It’s boring, always having someone protecting you. I hoped that you knew me well enough to be able to pick up on this and take me on. And you did. In fact, your whole team was very strong today, and you completely outraced us. That’s all there is to it.
    Takeshi: Fantine…
    Fantine: But you know, when it comes to losing, I really really hate it! Heh! It’s okay! You deserved to win that race today.

Eureka 7 #42:
    Norb: People always meet others very suddenly. But those chance encounters change people. As do farewells. But you should not fear such suddenness.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #31:
    Roy: Fullmetal. Go on and keep that money for now, but you will pay me back.
    Edward: All right, and when that day comes, I'll borrow some more change, and pay that back when this country's a democracy. But when that day comes, I'm gonna ask to borrow even more money from you.
    Roy: You're not planning to let me off the hook for a very long time, are you?
    Edward: Now you get it, and you better not worry the Lieutenant either. Thanks for giving us a ride.
    Roy: Sure, see you later.

Inuyasha #63:
    Inuyasha: What are you doing, Kaede? Don’t tell me you’re coming with us.
    Kaede: She is a dark priestess, after all, so I thought I, as a priestess, should accompany you.
    Inuyasha: Doesn’t “priestess” bring someone young to mind?
    Kaede: Kagome?
    Kagome: Inuyasha, sit boy!
    Kaede: Such an impudent fellow.

Kagome: If that shikigami is supposed to be Inuyasha…sit!
    Inuyasha: What are you doing, Kagome?!
    Kagome: Oops!
    Kaede: It seems that the powers of the items they are carrying are not transferred.
    Inuyasha: Goes to prove that thing’s a big fake. Fake, but kind of enviable.

Inuyasha #64:
    Miroku: I just want to ask if you would bear my children?
    Momiji: Eh?
    Miroku (to Botan): How about you? Would you be willing to have my children?
    Momiji: Not very choosy, are you?!
    Miroku: There’s enough of me to go around.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts