Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Ninja Hamsters, Big Adventures!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Ichigo Loses His Fighting Spirit!? Gin's Expectation!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aizen: Even if our strengths are no longer equal, I still find you interesting.
    Urahara: You’re putting me on a pedestal. Nowadays, I’m just a small-time candy shop owner.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichimaru: Face the facts. You’re no longer a warrior, or a Soul Reaper, or a Hollow. You’re not a human, either! But there you sit, confused, yet thinking you can beat an opponent to whom your three comrades lost. For your own good, you should go.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Isshin: You gonna cry? Or are you just staying here because you think you can’t protect anything at all?! Think this through. Think of what Aizen heading for the Soul Society really means. If you don’t go, that means all the people you care about and want to protect, and everyone else who lives in Karakura Town…they’re all gonna die at that bastard Aizen’s hands!
    Ichigo: You're right. Open the Senkaimon!

0 0%
  • Naruto: Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke: Gotta hand it to you, you’re quicker than the last one.
    Sakura: What are you talking about, what was that?! He just got the password right, word for word!
    Sasuke: Exactly, that’s what’s wrong. You really think Naruto could memorize all that and get it word for word? Not the Naruto I know, not in a million years. You’d have a better chance teaching it to a hamster.
    Sakura: Oh right, you’ve got a point.

0 0%
  • Naruto: Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: If you think I’m gonna end up a pile of snake crap in the woods, you’re crazy!

0 0%
  • One Piece: Silver Fox Foxy! The Merciless Interference!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Robin: What’s that?
    Nami: Looks like a course marker.
    Robin: “Turn right.”
    Nami: Ah! Guess we’ll turn right then! LIKE HELL WE WILL!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Itomimizu: And now, I have a question for her. What is it like to go through life so jaded.
    Nami: PISS OOOOOOFF!!!
    Itomimizu: It’s too late for her! Her heart is cold! She has no soul!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sanji: So that creep had his eyes set on Chopper, huh? Well, I suppose that he is among the rarest or rare animals.
    Nami: Or maybe he collects cute things?
    Robin: You know, I wouldn’t rule out a fur fetish.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship – The Hell inside My Head?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Crona: Do you want to know where the real Hell is hiding? It’s inside your head.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: If what you really want is to be free from fear, then strengthen your soul! Always balance good and evil.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: For a second there, I think she wanted to kill me. Damn, I’m shaking. This is fear? That’s good then. I’d forgotten what it felt like.

0 0%
  • IGPX Spring has Come
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Liz: Enough already with the self-pity, man. C’mon, snap out of it. Passion is what you really need; a heart full of passion!
    Takeshi: You know, you’re right! *whoop!*
    Liz: Huh? Wait, what’d I say?

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Acperience 3
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakuya: You know, he’s head over heels in love with you. I’m sure he’s gonna be nice to you. You have to become happy, Eureka.
    Eureka: So do you.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The Ishvalan War of Extermination
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mustang: Hey Hughes, I’ve got a little advice for you. It happens in movies and novels all of the time. The soldiers who never shut up about their girls back home…they don’t make it!
    Hughes: Funny, Roy!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bradley: Open your eyes! God is nothing more than a construct created by men to inspire fear and promote order. If you wish to see me struck down for all these atrocities, use you own hands to do so, not gods!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mustang: From now on, I'm assigning you to be my assistant. I feel like I can trust you to watch my back. Although, I expect you understand what this means. You'll be able to shoot me in the back as well. If I ever deviate from this path, then I want you to shoot me. And I'm trusting you to do so. Do you accept my offer?
    Hawkeye: Of course I do, sir. I'll follow you into Hell if you ask me to.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kikyo and the Dark Priestess
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikyo: Tsubaki, do as you please with Kagome. I have no intention of interfering. But if you should ever do any harm to Inuyasha, I will personally see to your demise!
    Tsubaki: You wench! How dare you presume I would fear you!
    Kikyo: Be warned. Heed my words. It is no idle threat.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Tsubaki's Unrelenting Evil Spell
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tsubaki: Wench! Why are you still able to move?!
    Kagome: Well I can! Maybe you’re not concentrating hard enough!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [6/8]

Like This Thread!
    Are you ready for the summer?

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Time to blow this scene, get everybody and their lines together. Okay? 3, 2, 1, let's jam!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 12/08 - Takahashi vs. Tomino: Round 3 - Combat Mecha Xabungle vs. Garasaki)

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that the Game of Thrones season is over and the Red Wedding shock has pretty much died down, I can finally change my avatar back to normal. The bloody version was giving me the creeps.
    Spoiler:

Bleach #301:
    Aizen: Even if our strengths are no longer equal, I still find you interesting.
    Urahara: You’re putting me on a pedestal. Nowadays, I’m just a small-time candy shop owner.

Ichimaru: Face the facts. You’re no longer a warrior, or a Soul Reaper, or a Hollow. You’re not a human, either! But there you sit, confused, yet thinking you can beat an opponent to whom your three comrades lost. For your own good, you should go.

Isshin: You gonna cry? Or are you just staying here because you think you can’t protect anything at all?! Think this through. Think of what Aizen heading for the Soul Society really means. If you don’t go, that means all the people you care about and want to protect, and everyone else who lives in Karakura Town…they’re all gonna die at that bastard Aizen’s hands!
    Ichigo: You’re right. Open the Senkaimon!

Naruto #27:
    Sasuke: Gotta hand it to you, you’re quicker than the last one.
    Sakura: What are you talking about, what was that?! He just got the password right, word for word!
    Sasuke: Exactly, that’s what’s wrong. You really think Naruto could memorize all that and get it word for word? Not the Naruto I know, not in a million years. You’d have a better chance teaching it to a hamster.
    Sakura: Oh right, you’ve got a point.

Naruto: If you think I’m gonna end up a pile of snake crap in the woods, you’re crazy!

One Piece #210:
    Robin: What’s that?
    Nami: Looks like a course marker.
    Robin: “Turn right.”
    Nami: Ah! Guess we’ll turn right then! LIKE HELL WE WILL!

Itomimizu: And now, I have a question for her. What is it like to go through life so jaded.
    Nami: PISS OOOOOOFF!!!
    Itomimizu: It’s too late for her! Her heart is cold! She has no soul!

Sanji: So that creep had his eyes set on Chopper, huh? Well, I suppose that he is among the rarest or rare animals.
    Nami: Or maybe he collects cute things?
    Robin: You know, I wouldn’t rule out a fur fetish.

Soul Eater #16:
    Crona: Do you want to know where the real Hell is hiding? It’s inside your head.

Kid: If what you really want is to be free from fear, then strengthen your soul! Always balance good and evil.

Stein: For a second there, I think she wanted to kill me. Damn, I’m shaking. This is fear? That’s good then. I’d forgotten what it felt like.

IGPX #7:
    Liz: Enough already with the self-pity, man. C’mon, snap out of it. Passion is what you really need; a heart full of passion!
    Takeshi: You know, you’re right! *whoop!*
    Liz: Huh? Wait, what’d I say?

Eureka 7 #41:
    Sakuya: You know, he’s head over heels in love with you. I’m sure he’s gonna be nice to you. You have to become happy, Eureka.
    Eureka: So do you.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #30:
    Mustang: Hey Hughes, I’ve got a little advice for you. It happens in movies and novels all of the time. The soldiers who never shut up about their girls back home…they don’t make it!
    Hughes: Funny, Roy!

Bradley: Open your eyes! God is nothing more than a construct created by men to inspire fear and promote order. If you wish to see me struck down for all these atrocities, use you own hands to do so, not gods!

Mustang: From now on, I'm assigning you to be my assistant. I feel like I can trust you to watch my back. Although, I expect you understand what this means. You'll be able to shoot me in the back as well. If I ever deviate from this path, then I want you to shoot me. And I'm trusting you to do so. Do you accept my offer?
    Hawkeye: Of course I do, sir. I'll follow you into Hell if you ask me to.

Inuyasha #61:
    Kikyo: Tsubaki, do as you please with Kagome. I have no intention of interfering. But if you should ever do any harm to Inuyasha, I will personally see to your demise!
    Tsubaki: You wench! How dare you presume I would fear you!
    Kikyo: Be warned. Heed my words. It is no idle threat.

Inuyasha #62:
    Tsubaki: Wench! Why are you still able to move?!
    Kagome: Well I can! Maybe you’re not concentrating hard enough!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

veemonjosh is online now The Fool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 12/08 - Takahashi vs. Tomino: Round 3 - Combat Mecha Xabungle vs. Garasaki)