toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Soul Eater - "Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship - The Hell Inside My Head?!" [6/8]

Like This Thread!

Episode 16
    Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship - The Hell Inside My Head?!

Yes, I realize I posted the wrong date in the title. This is for the episode airing June 8/9 on TOONAMI.

Previously on Soul Eater:

Spoiler:
    On a special assignment, Kid is sent out to find the mysterious Black Dragons who have been terrorizing the Baltic Sea. Once the group arrives, they find an evil soul is controlling the ship, the Nidhogg. The group manages to corner the evil soul, but before they can eat it Crona arrives, takes the soul as his own, and pulls out Ragnarok.

Tonight:
    Spoiler:
    Kid battles Crona, Maka tells Medusa she is coughing up Black Blood, Medusa gives Maka pills to enhance the Black Blood, Stein confronts Medusa about the pills, and Sid and Mila Naigus investigate Medusa's house to see if she is a witch only to be cut off by Eruka. Needless to say, the action for the DWMA is barely heating up, and yo uwon't want to miss a single minute.

As a quick reminder- SPOILERS WON'T BE TOLERATED. Now I know I have no ability to control spoilers since I am not a mod, but what I do have is the ability to threaten all of you who spoil future events. Yes, you won't have to worry about Soul coming and eating your Soul? No, you'll have a fate worse than that. Those who spoil future events will have to face the dreaded HAMMER GUN! WAH HA HA HA!

Your cast of characters:
    Maka Albaran: Maka is a Meister at the prestigious Death Weapon Meister Academy and is the partner to Soul Evans. The two hope to turn Soul into a death scythe by gathering 100 souls- 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

Soul Evans: A scythe that works with Maka. He hopes to become the greatest scythe in history and dethrone Maka's father- currently known as Death Scythe, as the main scythe the Grim Reaper uses. Soul has recently been possessed by Black Blood and is having a close eye kept on him.

Death: Death is the Principal at the Meister school. Death trains students to keep the world safe from kishin's, knowing that if evil humans aren't stopped from collecting souls they could turn into weapons that will drive the world into chaos and despair. Death is regarded as being the original kishin hunter and the greatest the world has seen.

Death the Kid: As the son of Death, Death the Kid isn't required to do meister training. However he prefers to hunt keishin in an attempt to prove he has what it takes to be as good as his father. Death the Kid is teamed up with two partners- Elizabeth Thompson and Patricia Thompson. He has an obsession for perfect symmetry.

Elizabeth Thompson: One of the two twin pistols for Death the Kid. Liz acts as older sister to both Patti and the maniac Kid on occasion. While she and her sister joined Kid out of respect for his strength and skill, Liz spends a large share of her time keeping Patti in line or talking Kid down from an OCD-related freak-out. Despite her tough and no-nonsense demeanor, she is petrified of the supernatural.

Patricia Thompson: The second twin-pistol for Death the Kid and the younger of the two siblings. Patti is bubbly, easily distracted, and playful. Her attention may wander from time-to-time. Unlike her sister, she does not seem to be scared by creepy things.

Dr. Franken Stein: Dr. Stein is a world renown Meister and is one of the newest teachers at Death Weapon Meister Academy. Stein is the Meister who helped Spirit become Death Scythe. Death has brought him back to or a specific reason, but that reason is being kept quiet at this time.

Medusa Gorgon: Medusa is a witch who is undercover as the school nurse at DWMA. She is keeping an eye on Soul because if his black blood, but she is also looking for any other possible recruits she an use to destroy the DWMA, freeing the world for witchkind to conquer forever.

Sid Barrett: Sid Barrett is an instructor at DWMA and is known for his brilliant skills. Tragic circumstances led to his death, but Sid now teaches the kids as a Zombie knowing he could live longer than most of them with his immortality, though he does have a desire to eat brains. Sid partners with Mira Nygus when the situation needs it the most.

Crona: Crona is the expirement of Medusa who is filled with Black Blood and the weapon Ragnarok. Having been raised by a witch, Crona thinks he/ she loves Medusa and is willing to fight for her, but he/ she isn't so sure of the treatment or of the thoughts Ragnarok influences him/ her with.

Ragnarok: Crona's eccentric partner. Ragnarok typically takes the form of a sword but is also willing to use his black blood for offensive and defensive purposes. Ragnarok typically bullies Crona thinking his ways are the best, but he's always willing to submit if it means he can be fed.

Mira Nygus: Sid's weapon of choice. Myra typically acts as a knife when the situation calls for it, but more often than not she chooses to protect the students and take care of them as a nurse.

Eruka: A minor witch who is also undercover at the DWMA. Eruka chooses not to indulge to much in her witchly powers, outside of transformation magic, summons, and bombs, but she tends to be too much of a coward to go against Medusa and the other senior witches leadership, even though she feels it could cause them more trouble in the long run.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know you can edit the title right? :P
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tunes Fan View Post
    You know you can edit the title right? :P
    Sadly you can't, or I would have. You can edit a post, but only a moderator can edit the title here at TZ. However I asked Daikun if he would take care of editing the airdate, and he graciously did.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gatomon41 is offline Digital Cat Rabbit Thing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ack, even the promos of this show using Blair's fanservice to get people to watch :angry:
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So we get to see more of Kidd and his weird obcessons? Cool, and more of Patty's goofiness.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Meisters of the Caribbean.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reapers detected.

Alas poor Sailor Sloth. We hardly knew ye.

And Kid does the worse impression of Christian Bale in Equilibrium.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Previously on Soul Eater: Kid's crew embarks on a ghost ship and Ragnarok ate the poor little ghost girl

Hell inside your head? Uh....well Crona, I've heard therapy sessions can do wonders.

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hell is inside our heads? So bad people end up eternally brain dead, then?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did they censor the gun fire, or does Kid's gun fire pink blasts?

What do we call Kid's gun holding technique? Tea time Style?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast