toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5/28 Schedule Update: Bob's Burgers premiere, new Venture Brothers episodes, new The Greatest Event in Television History special

Like This Thread!
    The on-air schedule was updated today to show the schedule for June. Here are some notable premieres and schedule changes:

Bob's Burgers premieres Sunday, June 23rd @ 11 PM. It'll then air a new episode on Monday, June 24th @ 10 PM. It seems that premieres will continue to be on Sundays afterwards.

New episodes of Venture Brothers air on Sundays @ midnight.

A new Family Guy episode airs on Monday, June 3rd @ 11 PM.

A new episode of The Greatest Event in Television History airs on Thursday, June 6th @ midnight.

A new episode of NTSF:SD:SUV airs on Thursday, June 13th @ midnight.

Black Dynamite is removed from the schedule starting tomorrow. King of the Hill reruns join the line up at 9:30 PM and Family Guy and The Cleveland Show move down one slot.

Home Movies will also be kicked off the schedule on June 24th. American Dad reruns will then air at 9:30 PM with King of the Hill reruns at 9 PM.

Also, the schedule error with Soul Eater and One Piece was fixed.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Looney Tunes Fan is online now Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Home Movies just came back and it's leaving again? What a shame. :/
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm disappointed that Home Movie is getting the boot again. I own the full series on DVD, but I liked seeing it on TV when I was home early enough on Saturdays.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.