toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Recaps, Exams, and Movie Promos!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sara:I'm so pleased everyone enjoyed the premiere of One Piece.
    TOM: And HD Luffy? Haha. What's not to love?
    Sara: Punch it.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach: Theatre Opening Commemoration! The Hell Verse: Prologue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shrieker: Hahahahahaha! Oh, it’ll take more than that to get rid of me! I’ll keep returning from the depths of Hell!
    Renji: Speaking of Hell, what the Hell was all that?
    Rukia: Don’t know, but… I don’t like it.

0 0%
  • Bleach: Theatre Opening Commemoration! The Hell Verse: Prologue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shuren: I’m going to bring you down, Ichigo Kurosaki!
    Card: *Catch the rest in Bleach the Movie 4!*

0 0%
  • Toonami: "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" Review
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rex Power Colt:Excuse me while I rip this out!

1 100.00%
  • Toonami: "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" Review
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM:Blood Dragon gets a 10 out of 10.
    Sara: Whoa, that seems kind of high.
    TOM: Trust me, just play it.
    Sara: Okay, but a 10?
    Game: Kill everything. Everything.
    TOM: Haha, tell me that’s not a 10!

1 100.00%
  • Naruto: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke: Well, I guess I ought to set the record straight. If you listen to Naruto, your article will be more fairy tale than truth.
    Naruto: Oh no you don’t, Sasuke! They came here to interview me, not you!
    Sasuke: They came here to interview everyone, loser. There are other ninja here, you know. “Believe it!”

0 0%
  • One Piece: A Davy Back with the Foxy Pirates!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Foxy:All right then, Straw Hat, I’ll let you choose your fate. One coin, two coins, three coins, it’s all up to you, kid.
    Porche: That’s our boss for you, always a good sport.
    Foxy: Feh-fefefefeh!
    Luffy: What do the coins do?
    Porche: Decide the number of games. The boss is letting you choose how many matches you want to have. You can quit after one, or you can do as many as three, if you’re feeling lucky.
    Luffy: Well, the more games we do, the more fun we’ll have, right? So let’s—
    Usopp and Nami: Luffy! *each holding up one finger*
    Luffy: Got it! ‘Kay, then I’ll take three!
    Hamburg:*Was holding one finger up with them*
    Usopp and Nami: You idiot! Why did you add them?! And why did you count an enemy too?!
    Hamburg: That was easy! Puh-pupupupupuh!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Super Written Exam – Heart-Pounding, Reeling, and Restless. You're Kidding!?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Blair: Oh, you’re studying for the Super Written Test-thingy too, Soul?
    Soul: Yeah, I’m a little busy here. Leave me alone.
    Blair: *Brings the sexy!*
    Blair: Oh, that’s no fun! I’m bored! Play with me!
    Soul: Aggghhhh!
    Maka: Nnnnnnnng—I’ll kill her!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Super Written Exam – Heart-Pounding, Reeling, and Restless. You're Kidding!?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka:Let’s see. “Complete the following sentences as accurately as you can. 1. A sounds soul…” Easy! “…dwells within a sound…”
    Liz: Okay. A sound soul dwells within a sound skin and sound cuticles. Huh? That doesn’t sound right!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: What could that creep possibly be thinking sending sexy underwear to his own daughter!
    Blair: Hold on, Maka. Um, I think there’s a card in here that’s supposed to go with it.
    Maka: Oh great.
    Spirit: Congratulations. I know you worked hard to get such a high score. That’s why I’m sending you this present. I hope you can use it to relax and have a little fun! You’ve earned it! From Papa.
    Maka: What kind of “fun” does he mean? Just what kind of girl does he think I am?!
    Spirit: I’ll bet Maka’s enjoying her present right now!
    Maka: He’s so creepyyyyy! I hate him.
    Spirit: Maka…

0 0%
  • IGPX Come Together
    Submitted by animePWNS
    River: Maybe if you were in my shoes, you’d understand that I was just trying to help the team. But if you keep on losing races, you’re gonna end up in my shoes soon enough.

0 0%
  • IGPX Come Together
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Andrei: Were you locked in here?
    Mark: Yep.
    Andrei: Impressive system you’ve got now, Mark. Seems like that new lock even knows when to malfunction.
    Mark: It seemed like a good opportunity.
    Andrei: For what?
    Mark: To force those two to sit down and talk so they’d stop going at each other’s throat.
    Andrei: Well, aren’t you clever.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Join the Future
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hap: This is ridiculous! The Great Wall is only a short distance from here! And yet…and yet…why the hell do we have to stop here and play a game of soccer?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eureka: Renton...stop joking around.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Norb: All is well if you learned something about yourself, and all is still well even if you couldn’t learn anything. And besides all that, it was fun, wasn’t it?
    Holland: One day, we’ll come back here again. And we’ll go up against those guys we played today one more time, with not one person out of the picture. The entire Gekko State as a whole!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Father
    Submitted by animePWNS
    May: Where is he? Where is Mr. Edward?
    Scar: He's right there.
    May: Huh? He's not really here, is he?
    Scar: I told you, that's him right there! That little guy is the Fullmetal Alchemist.
    May: Huh? AAAHHHH!! HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH THE FEELINGS OF A MAIDEN YOU HUMAN MICROBE!!!
    Edward: WHAT'D YOU CALL ME, MICRO-GIRL?!!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part I
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: Well, now that she’s away, we’ll be able to take it easy for a little while.
    Shippo: What does that mean? Are you saying you can’t take it easy when Sango’s around?
    Miroku: Nope. Oh! Ah, I mean nothing of the sort!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part II
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Kagome!
    Kagome: Inuyasha! *gives Inuyasha the “full view”!*
    Inuyasha: Uh…
    Kagome: Ah! Sorry!
    Inuyasha: She’s alive.
    Kagome: Inuyasha, are you all right?
    Inuyasha: Heh, these are just scratches. *tosses her his coat* Cover up. It’s torn, but it’s better than nothing.
    Kagome: Thank you.
    Inuyasha: *Collapses from his wounds*
    Kagome: Inuyasha! Inuyasha. You’ve been fighting so hard, even though you’re a human now.
    Miroku: Uh, this wouldn’t be bad timing, would it?
    Kagome: Eh?! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part II
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tokaijin: I’m no longer human. Humans spend their miserable days sleeping in the mud, then grow old and die. My parents both lived and died like that. I refuse to live such a weak, senseless life!
    Kagome: I can’t believe you! You’re no better than they were! You sacrifice others just so you could have longevity! That’s not strong, that’s evil!
    Tokajin: I am more powerful than anyone you’ve ever known, and that’s why I can take advantage of the weak! Can’t you understand that?!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [5/26]

Like This Thread!

Adult Swim Toonami Year 2 begins tonight!

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Toonami lines set? Ready...Go!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What a weekend. Memorial Day and the anniversary of Toonami's return. Oh, and Behind the Candelabra was pretty good, too.

Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    Sara: I’m so pleased everyone enjoyed the premiere of One Piece.
    TOM: And HD Luffy? Haha. What’s not to love?
    Sara: Punch it.

Bleach #299:
    Shrieker: Hahahahahaha! Oh, it’ll take more than that to get rid of me! I’ll keep returning from the depths of Hell!
    Renji: Speaking of Hell, what the Hell was all that?
    Rukia: Don’t know, but… I don’t like it.

Shuren: I’m going to bring you down, Ichigo Kurosaki!
    Catch the rest in Bleach the Movie 4!

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review:
    Rex Power Colt: Excuse me while I rip this out!

TOM: Blood Dragon gets a 10 out of 10.
    Sara: Whoa, that seems kind of high.
    TOM: Trust me, just play it.
    Sara: Okay, but a 10?
    Game: Kill everything. Everything.
    TOM: Haha, tell me that’s not a 10!

Naruto #25:
    Sasuke: Well, I guess I ought to set the record straight. If you listen to Naruto, your article will be more fairy tale than truth.
    Naruto: Oh no you don’t, Sasuke! They came here to interview me, not you!
    Sasuke: They came here to interview everyone, loser. There are other ninja here, you know. “Believe it!”

One Piece #208:
    Foxy: All right then, Straw Hat, I’ll let you choose your fate. One coin, two coins, three coins, it’s all up to you, kid.
    Porche: That’s our boss for you, always a good sport.
    Foxy: Feh-fefefefeh!
    Luffy: What do the coins do?
    Porche: Decide the number of games. The boss is letting you choose how many matches you want to have. You can quit after one, or you can do as many as three, if you’re feeling lucky.
    Luffy: Well, the more games we do, the more fun we’ll have, right? So let’s—
    Usopp and Nami: Luffy! *each holding up one finger*
    Luffy: Got it! ‘Kay, then I’ll take three!
    *Hamburg was holding one finger up with them*
    Usopp and Nami: You idiot! Why did you add them?! And why did you count an enemy too?!
    Hamburg: That was easy! Puh-pupupupupuh!

Soul Eater #14:
    Blair: Oh, you’re studying for the Super Written Test-thingy too, Soul?
    Soul: Yeah, I’m a little busy here. Leave me alone.
    *Blair brings the sexy!*
    Blair: Oh, that’s no fun! I’m bored! Play with me!
    Soul: Aggghhhh!
    Maka: Nnnnnnnng—I’ll kill her!

Maka: Let’s see. “Complete the following sentences as accurately as you can. 1. A sounds soul…” Easy! “…dwells within a sound…”
    Liz: Okay. A sound soul dwells within a sound skin and sound cuticles. Huh? That doesn’t sound right!

Maka: What could that creep possibly be thinking sending sexy underwear to his own daughter!
    Blair: Hold on, Maka. Um, I think there’s a card in here that’s supposed to go with it.
    Maka: Oh great.
    Spirit: Congratulations. I know you worked hard to get such a high score. That’s why I’m sending you this present. I hope you can use it to relax and have a little fun! You’ve earned it! From Papa.
    Maka: What kind of “fun” does he mean? Just what kind of girl does he think I am?!
    Spirit: I’ll bet Maka’s enjoying her present right now!
    Maka: He’s so creepyyyyy! I hate him.
    Spirit: Maka…

IGPX #5:
    River: Maybe if you were in my shoes, you’d understand that I was just trying to help the team. But if you keep on losing races, you’re gonna end up in my shoes soon enough.

Andrei: Were you locked in here?
    Mark: Yep.
    Andrei: Impressive system you’ve got now, Mark. Seems like that new lock even knows when to malfunction.
    Mark: It seemed like a good opportunity.
    Andrei: For what?
    Mark: To force those two to sit down and talk so they’d stop going at each other’s throat.
    Andrei: Well, aren’t you clever.

Eureka 7 #39:
    Hap: This is ridiculous! The Great Wall is only a short distance from here! And yet…and yet…why the hell do we have to stop here and play a game of soccer?!

Eureka: Renton…stop joking around.

Norb: All is well if you learned something about yourself, and all is still well even if you couldn’t learn anything. And besides all that, it was fun, wasn’t it?
    Holland: One day, we’ll come back here again. And we’ll go up against those guys we played today one more time, with not one person out of the picture. The entire Gekko State as a whole!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #28:
    May: Where is he? Where is Mr. Edward?
    Scar: He's right there.
    May: Huh? He's not really here, is he?
    Scar: I told you, that's him right there! That little guy is the Fullmetal Alchemist.
    May: Huh? AAAHHHH!! HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH THE FEELINGS OF A MAIDEN YOU HUMAN MICROBE!!!
    Edward: WHAT'D YOU CALL ME, MICRO-GIRL?!!

Inuyasha #57:
    Miroku: Well, now that she’s away, we’ll be able to take it easy for a little while.
    Shippo: What does that mean? Are you saying you can’t take it easy when Sango’s around?
    Miroku: Nope. Oh! Ah, I mean nothing of the sort!

Inuyasha #58:
    Inuyasha: Kagome!
    Kagome: Inuyasha! *gives Inuyasha the “full view”!*
    Inuyasha: Uh…
    Kagome: Ah! Sorry!
    Inuyasha: She’s alive.
    Kagome: Inuyasha, are you all right?
    Inuyasha: Heh, these are just scratches. *tosses her his coat* Cover up. It’s torn, but it’s better than nothing.
    Kagome: Thank you.
    *Inuyasha collapses from his wounds*
    Kagome: Inuyasha! Inuyasha. You’ve been fighting so hard, even though you’re a human now.
    Miroku: Uh, this wouldn’t be bad timing, would it?
    Kagome: Eh?! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Tokajin: I’m no longer human. Humans spend their miserable days sleeping in the mud, then grow old and die. My parents both lived and died like that. I refuse to live such a weak, senseless life!
    Kagome: I can’t believe you! You’re no better than they were! You sacrifice others just so you could have longevity! That’s not strong, that’s evil!
    Tokajin: I am more powerful than anyone you’ve ever known, and that’s why I can take advantage of the weak! Can’t you understand that?!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)