toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Soul Eater- "The Super Written Exam - Heart-pounding, Reeling, and Restless. You're Kidding!?" [5/25]

Like This Thread!

Episode 14
    The Super Written Exam - Heart-pounding,Reeling, and Restless. You're Kidding!?

Previously on Soul Eater:

Spoiler:
    Maka and Soul undergo a special training session under Stein by pointing out each other's flaws under the effects of emotional stimulants, which leads to an argument between the two that threatens to permanently prevent their souls from resonating with each other. The two later take a supplementary class in London with Black Star and Tsubaki where they encounter Free, the immortal werewolf with the magic eye who Eruka had released from Witch Prison on Medusa's behalf. During their battle with Free on a suspension bridge, Black Star quickly passes out after using Tsubaki's Enchanted Sword mode, leaving Maka and Soul to fight alone. However, their soul wavelengths have already diverged to the point where Soul burns Maka's hands in his weapon form, making him unwieldy. The two begin to bicker again until Tsubaki persuades them to set their differences aside and accept each other, allowing their souls to resonate stronger than ever, though it causes the madness of Soul's black blood to intensify and risk consuming Maka's soul. Nevertheless, Maka is able to use her Witch Hunter against Free and, with aid from the newly revived Black Star, force him off the bridge. After the battle, Maka coughs up black blood into her hand.

Tonight:
    Spoiler:
    It's test time, and each student decides to aim at the test their own way. Maka aims to surpass her rival- Ox Ford, and become the top student in the class. Death the Kid works on creating a symmetrical face, Black Star and Soul create their own ways of study and ways of sneaking in cheat sheets, and the other weapons show off their ways of dealing with stress. Who will claim the ultimate score, and will anyone succeed at sneaking answers past Sid and Stein?

As a quick reminder- SPOILERS WON'T BE TOLERATED. Now I know I have no ability to control spoilers since I am not a mod, but what I do have is the ability to threaten all of you who spoil future events. Yes, you won't have to worry about Soul coming and eating your Soul? No, you'll have a fate worse than that. Those who spoil future events will have to face the dreaded HAMMER GUN! WAH HA HA HA!

Your cast of characters:
    Maka Albaran: Maka is a Meister at the prestigious Death Weapon Meister Academy and is the partner to Soul Evans. The two hope to turn Soul into a death scythe by gathering 100 souls- 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

Soul Evans: A scythe that works with Maka. He hopes to become the greatest scythe in history and dethrone Maka's father- currently known as Death Scythe, as the main scythe the Grim Reaper uses. Soul has recently been possessed by Black Blood and is having a close eye kept on him.

Death: Death is the Principal at the Meister school. Death trains students to keep the world safe from kishin's, knowing that if evil humans aren't stopped from collecting souls they could turn into weapons that will drive the world into chaos and despair. Death is regarded as being the original kishin hunter and the greatest the world has seen.

Spirit Albaran: Maka's father is an individual that gets distracted easily, but he also holds the title of being Death's Death Scythe. Maka joins DWMA out of spite for her father and aims at making sure he can no longer say he is the greatest Death Scythe in the world. Spirit is afraid of Dr. Stein from all the experiments he performed on him, but can he overcome his fear if it means he can visit his precious Maka?

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa: Tsubaki comes from a long line of weapons that have targeted death gods. Tsubaki works alongside Black Star, and she tends to turn into multiple weapons, though her favorite tends to be a shuriken.

Black Star: Black Star has been trained as a ninja, but his overconfidence tends to cause him to yell at others instead of practicing stealth. Black Star is very loyal and will always stick by anyone he considers to be friends. He works with Tsubaki to keep the world safe from keishin's.

Death the Kid: As the son of Death, Death the Kid isn't required to do meister training. However he prefers to hunt keishin in an attempt to prove he has what it takes to be as good as his father. Death the Kid is teamed up with two partners- Elizabeth Thompson and Patricia Thompson. He has an obsession for perfect symmetry.

Elizabeth Thompson: One of the two twin pistols for Death the Kid. Liz acts as older sister to both Patti and the maniac Kid on occasion. While she and her sister joined Kid out of respect for his strength and skill, Liz spends a large share of her time keeping Patti in line or talking Kid down from an OCD-related freak-out. Despite her tough and no-nonsense demeanor, she is petrified of the supernatural.

Patricia Thompson: The second twin-pistol for Death the Kid and the younger of the two siblings. Patti is bubbly, easily distracted, and playful. Her attention may wander from time-to-time. Unlike her sister, she does not seem to be scared by creepy things.

Dr. Franken Stein: Dr. Stein is a world renown Meister and is one of the newest teachers at Death Weapon Meister Academy. Stein is the Meister who helped Spirit become Death Scythe. Death has brought him back to or a specific reason, but that reason is being kept quiet at this time.

Medusa Gorgon: Medusa is a witch who is undercover as the school nurse at DWMA. She is keeping an eye on Soul because if his black blood, but she is also looking for any other possible recruits she an use to destroy the DWMA, freeing the world for witchkind to conquer forever.

Sid Barrett: Sid Barrett is an instructor at DWMA and is known for his brilliant skills. Tragic circumstances led to his death, but Sid now teaches the kids as a Zombie knowing he could live longer than most of them with his immortality, though he does have a desire to eat brains.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Dub C is offline Just a animation lovin' dude
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another lighter, breather episode tonight, and personally one of my favorites of that variety.
    What has my attention in Animation RIGHT NOW:
    Hunter X Hunter (2011), One Piece, The Legend of Korra, TMNT (2012), Teen Titans Go!, Magi 2, Kill la Kill, A Certain Scientific Railgun

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thought you're done with exam episodes from Toonami,

THINK AGAIN!!

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Previously on Soul Eater:
    Scent and a sound. I'm lost and I'm found
    And I'm hungry like the wolf.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Little lady nearly got mutilated late last night. Werewolves of London again.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: The Wizard of Speed and Time
    I review stuff on HubPages.

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: We met Free, but not his ***damn**it.

In your dreams, Maka.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Franken Stein, dismissing class in style!

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah. Dream. Then Soul realizes he's in his underwear.

I thought we finished the whole test thing with the Chunin exam.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: The Wizard of Speed and Time
    I review stuff on HubPages.

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's all yooooouuuuuu...can you handle us?

Blair cat!

She thinks of studying as a game? Yeesh.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

JShaggy is offline Happy People
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Positive energy, huh?

Thanks but no thanks, Spirit.

Blair in a swimsuit. How much more kinky can she be in this series?

Black Star has a short attention span when it comes to this studying stuff.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast