toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Let the poll catch-up quest begin again. Which line reigned supreme this week?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Hey Sara, ready for another sweet night?
    Sara: Yeah. Isnít it when Takeshi meets Cunningham?
    TOM: Oh yeah, The Ghost. Always liked him.
    Sara: And thereís two sweet hours before IGPX.
    TOM: Well, shouldnít keep them waiting anymore.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach
    Film! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: Whether you want world peace or fluffy towels, itís Intergalactic Maid Cop at your service!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: Oh no, time is running out! Great cosmic golly-gosh! This is a desperate pickle! What will happen?! Could this be the end of Intergalactic Maid Cop!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: And so, evil is defeated and peace is restored to the Soul Society, thanks to the noble sacrifice of young Ichigo Kurosaki. We would like to add that no actual sacred sites were trespassed upon or destroyed in the making of this motion picture. We hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for your support!
    Renji: How could you not enjoy it? Itís got everything! Thrills, laughs, action, and I think the grand prize for the best film is as good as mine!
    Ichigo: AAAAAAAHHHH! I knew I shouldíve quit when I had the CHAAAAAANCE!!
    Rukia: The end.

0 0%
  • Toonami Promos
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Man, itís tough to keep making it better, huh?
    TOM and Sara: Nah!

1 100.00%
  • Naruto
    The Tenth Question: All or Nothing
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ibiki: Those who choose the safer of two paths; those whose determination falters in the face of adversity; those who would put their comradesí lives in jeopardy by worrying about their own; those who would save their own necks at the price of sacred honor will never be able to call themselves Chunin, at least as long as Iím here.

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anko: Heads up, boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating! Iíll be your next proctor, Anko Mitarashi! Are you ready for the second test? Good! Letís go! Follow me!
    silence
    Ibiko: Youíre earlyÖagain.
    Anko: UghÖ
    Sakura: Great, screaming nutcase. She reminds me of Naruto!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ibiki: I just passed a candidate who didnít answer a single questionÖNaruto Uzumaki. Heís a funny one, all right.

0 0%
  • One Piece
    Great Adventure at Long Ring Long Island
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pirate (about Doflamingo): He wiped out Bellamy as easily as stomping on a baby! He was worth 55 million!
    Doflamingo: Hehehehe! The beginning is upon us! I suggest you prepare. Weíre drawing close to a new world in which only true pirates can survive! The weak should run while they still can or be swept away by the tides of time as they roll back to reveal a New Era of Champions! Ahahahahaha!

0 0%
  • One Piece
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Usopp: They looked like pirates to me. Crummy pirates, but stillÖI donít know. Iíve got a bad feeling about this somehow.
    Sanji: Have you ever had a good one?

0 0%
  • One Piece
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Usopp: That feeling just got worse!
    Sanji: Hey Chopper, Usoppís come down with another bout of Scaredy-cat-itis!
    Chopper: Well, thereís no cure for that!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    The Man with the Magic Eye Ė Soul and Makaís Diverging Soul Wavelength?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Free: See, I was planning to try that thing they do in the movies. You know, where they tunnel under the wall by using a spoon to steadily dig at the ground underneath it? I always thought that was a really cool idea when they did that! So I decided I would give it a try myself! BUT ALL THEY EVER GAVE ME WAS CHOPSTICKS! AAAAAAHHHHH! You canít dig with those! I tried to think of another way out. I thought about it all the time. And I realized something: Iím just not an idea man!
    Eruka: I suppose it doesnít matter now, but you could have peed on the bars of your cell everyday and gradually corrode them away, right?
    DOOOOOOMÖ
    Free: OH! DAMMIT! WHY DIDNíT I TRY THAT?! IíM SUCH AN IDIOT!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: Now tell your partner what his or her flaws are.
    Soul and Maka: Uh?!
    Maka: Our special lesson is insulting each other?
    Stein: Yes, you could say that.
    Soul: Youíre stubborn and reckless, all you like to do for fun is read, so youíre boring, and you have fat ankles.
    MAKA CHOP!
    Soul: Thatís another one! You always hit me! Thatís a flaw all right!
    MAKA CHOP!
    Soul: Professor, is beating me up part of the lesson?
    Stein: No more beating on Soul, Maka.
    Soul: Oh hey, I thought of another one! Youíre careless!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tsubaki: That is enough, you two! You guys are a team! You have to work together if you want to do anything. One person canít make a decision without the other. You decide together and you fight together!
    Soul: Right, like Black Star stops to consult you every time heís about to do something stupid?
    Tsubaki: Iíll admit Black Star makes some dumb calls from time to time, but the important thing is Iím here to back him up no matter how big a fool he is. If weíre fools, weíre fools together. Thatís the kind of team we are.

0 0%
  • IGPX
    The Ghost
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cunningham: Want a prediction for tomorrowís race? ĎCause Iíve got one for ya. Iíd be willing to bet you and Team Samtomi donít even make the third lap. Iím not trying to come off as a jerk, Takeshi. Weíre equals until somebody wins, but thereís a whole world of difference between our abilities. Youíve got some skills, but Iíve been the League MVP for three years in a row. Iím not bragginí just telliní the truth. I donít think anyone can beat Velshtein with me at forward.

0 0%
  • IGPX
    The Ghost
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Takeshi: Guys, if we win today, Iím buying both of you dinner. Somewhere nice.
    Liz: You think weíre gonna win?
    Amy: It would sure make a nice birthday present.
    Takeshi: Well life is all about setting goals for yourself. And buying you two dinner is a goal that I can definitely make happen.
    Liz: Sorry. Buying me dinner isnít that easy, homeboy.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Date of Birth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eureka: How strange.
    Talho: Yes, but thatís family. Everyone starts with the feeling of deep affection.
    Eureka: Affection?
    Talho: Yup. And then, when it turns into true love, a brand new life comes into being.
    Eureka: Amazing. Humans are so amazing.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Interlude Party
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tricia: You see, I'm sure we can change! Because we're weak, and because we die. We have to fight in order live, and that's what will make us strong. And if that's not enough, if you're still not convinced that we can change, then think about us. (older) All of the days we spent with our family in Resembool.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    The Stone Flower and Shippoís First Love
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Listen, Satsuki, do you think I could take a quick look at that jewel shard of your?
    Satsuki: You wonít steal it, will you?
    InuYuasha: Sure we will, if the jewel shards real.
    Kagome: InuYasha, sit boy!
    InuYasha: UGH!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Temptress in the Mist
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sango: That hand again! Why canít he touch my shoulders or somewhere more romantic! Canít you get your mind out of the gutter?! SLAP!
    Miroku: Donít blame me. She was practically begging me to fondle her.
    Kagome: Sure, sure. You should spend more time brushing up on womenís feelings and less time brushing up on their buns!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [5/18]

Like This Thread!
    Sorry, no time for any fancy intro this week. Just got back from my youngest bros wedding, so I'm in a rush. However things will be slower this next week, and I should be able to get the missing polls caught up. Submit your favorite lines from this weeks Toonami now, and remember to set sail for One Piece. If you don't, well I know a couple of Soul Reapers who are looking for your keishin soul. If that doesn't feed your need to submit though, then perhaps the reemergence of the infamous One Piece hammer gun or the infamous One Piece rap will do the trick. Just let me know which you'd prefer.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey Sara, ready for another sweet night?
    Sara: Yeah. Isnít it when Takeshi meets Cunningham?
    TOM: Oh yeah, The Ghost. Always liked him.
    Sara: And thereís two sweet hours before IGPX.
    TOM: Well, shouldnít keep them waiting anymore.

Bleach #298:
    Rukia: Whether you want world peace or fluffy towels, itís Intergalactic Maid Cop at your service!

Rukia: Oh no, time is running out! Great cosmic golly-gosh! This is a desperate pickle! What will happen?! Could this be the end of Intergalactic Maid Cop!

Rukia: And so, evil is defeated and peace is restored to the Soul Society, thanks to the noble sacrifice of young Ichigo Kurosaki. We would like to add that no actual sacred sites were trespassed upon or destroyed in the making of this motion picture. We hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for your support!
    Renji: How could you not enjoy it? Itís got everything! Thrills, laughs, action, and I think the grand prize for the best film is as good as mine!
    Ichigo: AAAAAAAHHHH! I knew I shouldíve quit when I had the CHAAAAAANCE!!
    Rukia: The end.

Promos:
    TOM: Man, itís tough to keep making it better, huh?
    TOM and Sara: Nah!

Naruto #24:
    Ibiki: Those who choose the safer of two paths; those whose determination falters in the face of adversity; those who would put their comradesí lives in jeopardy by worrying about their own; those who would save their own necks at the price of sacred honor will never be able to call themselves Chunin, at least as long as Iím here.

Anko: Heads up, boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating! Iíll be your next proctor, Anko Mitarashi! Are you ready for the second test? Good! Letís go! Follow me!
    *silence*
    Ibiko: Youíre earlyÖagain.
    Anko: UghÖ
    Sakura: Great, screaming nutcase. She reminds me of Naruto!

Ibiki: I just passed a candidate who didnít answer a single questionÖNaruto Uzumaki. Heís a funny one, all right.

One Piece #207:
    Pirate (about Doflamingo): He wiped out Bellamy as easily as stomping on a baby! He was worth 55 million!
    Doflamingo: Hehehehe! The beginning is upon us! I suggest you prepare. Weíre drawing close to a new world in which only true pirates can survive! The weak should run while they still can or be swept away by the tides of time as they roll back to reveal a New Era of Champions! Ahahahahaha!

Usopp: They looked like pirates to me. Crummy pirates, but stillÖI donít know. Iíve got a bad feeling about this somehow.
    Sanji: Have you ever had a good one?

Usopp: That feeling just got worse!
    Sanji: Hey Chopper, Usoppís come down with another bout of Scaredy-cat-itis!
    Chopper: Well, thereís no cure for that!

Soul Eater #13:
    Free: See, I was planning to try that thing they do in the movies. You know, where they tunnel under the wall by using a spoon to steadily dig at the ground underneath it? I always thought that was a really cool idea when they did that! So I decided I would give it a try myself! BUT ALL THEY EVER GAVE ME WAS CHOPSTICKS! AAAAAAHHHHH! You canít dig with those! I tried to think of another way out. I thought about it all the time. And I realized something: Iím just not an idea man!
    Eruka: I suppose it doesnít matter now, but you could have peed on the bars of your cell everyday and gradually corrode them away, right?
    *DOOOOOOMÖ*
    Free: OH! DAMMIT! WHY DIDNíT I TRY THAT?! IíM SUCH AN IDIOT!

Stein: Now tell your partner what his or her flaws are.
    Soul and Maka: Uh?!
    Maka: Our special lesson is insulting each other?
    Stein: Yes, you could say that.
    Soul: Youíre stubborn and reckless, all you like to do for fun is read, so youíre boring, and you have fat ankles.
    *MAKA CHOP!*
    Soul: Thatís another one! You always hit me! Thatís a flaw all right!
    *MAKA CHOP!*
    Soul: Professor, is beating me up part of the lesson?
    Stein: No more beating on Soul, Maka.
    Soul: Oh hey, I thought of another one! Youíre careless!
    *The rest of this is just for anyone who wants to know what they were saying in the background:*
    Maka: Oh yeah? Well you always look sloppy and disheveled.
    Soul: Your cooking tastes like dog food!
    Maka: Youíve got smelly feet!
    Soul: Your breath stinks!
    Maka: You leave the toilet seat up!
    Soul: Your motherís got an outie belly button!
    Maka: No, thatís my papa!
    Soul: Youíre petty and you always have to get the last word!
    Maka: Youíre nosy and annoying!
    Soul: Youíre such a brat!
    Maka: Youíre the brat, Soul!

Tsubaki: That is enough, you two! You guys are a team! You have to work together if you want to do anything. One person canít make a decision without the other. You decide together and you fight together!
    Soul: Right, like Black Star stops to consult you every time heís about to do something stupid?
    Tsubaki: Iíll admit Black Star makes some dumb calls from time to time, but the important thing is Iím here to back him up no matter how big a fool he is. If weíre fools, weíre fools together. Thatís the kind of team we are.

IGPX #4:
    Cunningham: Want a prediction for tomorrowís race? ĎCause Iíve got one for ya. Iíd be willing to bet you and Team Samtomi donít even make the third lap. Iím not trying to come off as a jerk, Takeshi. Weíre equals until somebody wins, but thereís a whole world of difference between our abilities. Youíve got some skills, but Iíve been the League MVP for three years in a row. Iím not bragginí just telliní the truth. I donít think anyone can beat Velshtein with me at forward.

Takeshi: Guys, if we win today, Iím buying both of you dinner. Somewhere nice.
    Liz: You think weíre gonna win?
    Amy: It would sure make a nice birthday present.
    Takeshi: Well life is all about setting goals for yourself. And buying you two dinner is a goal that I can definitely make happen.
    Liz: Sorry. Buying me dinner isnít that easy, homeboy.

Eureka 7 #38:
    Eureka: How strange.
    Talho: Yes, but thatís family. Everyone starts with the feeling of deep affection.
    Eureka: Affection?
    Talho: Yup. And then, when it turns into true love, a brand new life comes into being.
    Eureka: Amazing. Humans are so amazing.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #27:
    Tricia: You see, I'm sure we can change! Because we're weak, and because we die. We have to fight in order live, and that's what will make us strong. And if that's not enough, if you're still not convinced that we can change, then think about us.
    (older) All of the days we spent with our family in Resembool.

Inuyasha #55:
    Kagome: Listen, Satsuki, do you think I could take a quick look at that jewel shard of your?
    Satsuki: You wonít steal it, will you?
    Inuyasha: Sure we will, if the jewel shards real.
    Kagome: Inuyasha, sit boy!
    Inuyasha: UGH!

Inuyasha #56:
    Sango: That hand again! Why canít he touch my shoulders or somewhere more romantic! Canít you get your mind out of the gutter?! *SLAP!*
    Miroku: Donít blame me. She was practically begging me to fondle her.
    Kagome: Sure, sure. You should spend more time brushing up on womenís feelings and less time brushing up on their buns!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Expect the poll to go up either tomorrow or Monday.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll is up. I will do my best to try and get 1 poll a day up this week as I play catch-up, but seeing as I have a meeting tomorrow night, I can't make any guarantees. Enjoy. remember you can select multiple options.