Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Unlucky boy! He's such an unlucky boy!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM:Hey, Sara, canít tell you how nice it is to have you back.
    Sara: Aww, thatís very sweet of you.
    TOM: Got kind of lonely up here all by myself.
    Sara: Donít worry, I wonít leave you again.
    TOM: Better not. Weíve got a lot more trouble to get into..

2 100.00%
  • Bleach: The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Whenever I face someone in battle, Iíve some idea what theyíre thinking. Donít get me wrong, Iím not able to read their minds. But during the battles, I can usually tell why theyíre really fighting, what they want out of me, if they think theyíre stronger than I am. But after so many battles now, Iíve come to realize that the stronger my opponent is, the easier it is to understand their heart.

0 0%
  • Bleach: The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gin: Sorry about all this Captain Aizen. I hope I didnít interrupt your conversation.
    Aizen: Itís all right. I had pretty much finished explaining myself.

0 0%
  • Naruto: Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ibiki: Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesnít deserve to be here!
    Sentinel: Iíve got my eye on you!
    Ibiki: If you want to be considered shinobi, then show us what exceptional shinobi you can be!

0 0%
  • Naruto: Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: I oughta have my head examined! When the heck did I get so noble?!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Courage That Beats Out Fear Ė Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Blair: Yoo-hoo! Is everyone having a good time? Which one of you little boys wants to come and take a bath with me? The waterís nice and warm! *towel comes off!*
    Kid: Is it always like this over here?!
    Soul: Oh yeah. Anyone wanna take this sexy kitty home? Sheís free.

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eruka: Tonight, youíll be the one croaking, not me. Funny how the world works.
    Medusa: If youíre going to kill me, please donít make me listen to your bad jokes first. Thatís just plain cruel.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Prisoner: Plus two plus one plus two plus one plus two plus one plus twoÖ
    Guard: Heís at it again. Thatís getting so annoying.
    Prisoner: What is the answer? How many times did I multiply? One plus two plus one plus two plus oneÖ Tell me the answer, how many times did I multiply?
    Guard: Youíre just in there adding ones and twos. You havenít multiplied anything yet.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Raise Your Hand
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anemone: What are you dilly-dallying around here for?! Because people like you are taking your time getting out of here, I canít concentrate! This is a stage made just for me, so donít get in my way!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Raise Your Hand
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dewey: I came here today in order to speak the truth to you. Truth is not always sweet as candy. Sometimes, it is bitter. Sometimes, it is harsh. But regardless of the taste, we must face it head-on! Because it is the truth!!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Final Engagement
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Airi: You know, since the Kamidake officially belongs to you now, in a way, youíre marrying Fuku as well.
    Amane: Okay, thatís just plain sick!
    Neju: No, itís sweet! But Iím your favorite, arenít I?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: No matter what I say or do, no matter where I go, youíre always there. You really love me, donít you? Naniko, will you do the honor of being my wife? Ah! Ooh! Oh, that hurts! But it sure beats being alone.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seto: This storyís getting good. Can hardly wait to turn the page.
    Mikami: Iíll wait for the movie.
    Airi: This isnít funny! Seinaís in trouble!
    Seto: Yes, you are absolutely right. But it interests me. I want to stay and see the finale! Ahahaha!
    Airi: Seto, why do I get the feeling you knew about those spies all along?! This is just a big game to you, isnít it?!
    Seto: Haha-hahahaha!
    Everyone: Ugh!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Reunion
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Envy: Is that pity? How childish are you? You're desperate to see these things as human because you want to believe that your brother still retains his humanity. Would you hesitate to throw a bundle of logs onto a fire because you pity the tree they came from? These souls can never go back to being human. You have to use logic if you are to determine what a human is. Don't let your emotions decide!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Father's Old Enemy: Ryukotsusei
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ryukotsusei: So he perished, did he? And you are that wretchís son? Donít tell me you came to avenge him with that ridiculous little sword!
    Inuyasha: Huh. Unfortunately, I donít even remember what my old man looked like. As if I would even care of avenging his death.
    Myoga: What?! How dare you say that! Youíve been saved countless times by the very sword that your father passed down to you!
    Inuyasha: Stop interfering! Traitorous son! Iíll have nothing to do with you! Right! I know youíre just running away!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Blacklash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Nobody dares to step on my sword and lives to tell about it! Ryukotsusei, my Tetsusaiga is gonna take you down!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Blacklash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: Thatís not the kind of thing you want to be flinginí around like some kind of toy!
    Inuyasha: Thereís no one who can beat me now! I dare anyone to stop me!
    Kagome: InuyashaÖ
    Inuyasha: Heh?!
    Kagome: Sit, boy!
    Inuyasha: UGH!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [5/11]

Like This Thread!
    You know you bring me sadness, MIDNIGHT! You ought to give me your love, MIDNIGHT!

As always, this is the Toonami Board's Line of the Night. A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Here's tonight's schedule:

12:00AM Bleach - "The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin!" (NEW)
    12:30AM Naruto Uncut - "Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!" (NEW)
    01:00AM Soul Eater - "Courage That Beats Out Fear – Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?" (NEW)
    01:30AM Thundercats - "Old Friends"
    02:00AM IGPX - "Black Egg" (Adult Swim Premiere)
    02:30AM Eureka 7 - "Raise Your Hand" (Toonami Premiere)
    03:00AM Tenchi Muyo GXP - "Final Engagement" (SERIES FINALE)
    03:30AM Sym-Bionic Titan - "Lessons in Love"
    04:00AM Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - "Reunion"
    04:30AM Cowboy Bebop - "Honky Tonk Women"
    05:00AM InuYasha - "Father's Old Enemy: Ryukotsusei" (Toonami Premiere)
    05:30AM InuYasha - "The Backlash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique" (Toonami Premiere)
    Last edited by veemonjosh; 05-18-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

New Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey, Sara, canít tell you how nice it is to have you back.
    Sara: Aww, thatís very sweet of you.
    TOM: Got kind of lonely up here all by myself.
    Sara: Donít worry, I wonít leave you again.
    TOM: Better not. Weíve got a lot more trouble to get into.

Bleach #297:
    Ichigo: Whenever I face someone in battle, Iíve some idea what theyíre thinking. Donít get me wrong, Iím not able to read their minds. But during the battles, I can usually tell why theyíre really fighting, what they want out of me, if they think theyíre stronger than I am. But after so many battles now, Iíve come to realize that the stronger my opponent is, the easier it is to understand their heart.

Gin: Sorry about all this Captain Aizen. I hope I didnít interrupt your conversation.
    Aizen: Itís all right. I had pretty much finished explaining myself.

Naruto #23:
    Ibiki: Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesnít deserve to be here!
    Sentinel: Iíve got my eye on you!
    Ibiki: If you want to be considered shinobi, then show us what exceptional shinobi you can be!

Naruto: I oughta have my head examined! When the heck did I get so noble?!

Soul Eater #12:
    Blair: Yoo-hoo! Is everyone having a good time? Which one of you little boys wants to come and take a bath with me? The waterís nice and warm! *towel comes off!*
    Kid: Is it always like this over here?!
    Soul: Oh yeah. Anyone wanna take this sexy kitty home? Sheís free.

Eruka: Tonight, youíll be the one croaking, not me. Funny how the world works.
    Medusa: If youíre going to kill me, please donít make me listen to your bad jokes first. Thatís just plain cruel.

Prisoner: Plus two plus one plus two plus one plus two plus one plus twoÖ
    Guard: Heís at it again. Thatís getting so annoying.
    Prisoner: What is the answer? How many times did I multiply? One plus two plus one plus two plus oneÖ Tell me the answer, how many times did I multiply?
    Guard: Youíre just in there adding ones and twos. You havenít multiplied anything yet.

Eureka 7 #37:
    Anemone: What are you dilly-dallying around here for?! Because people like you are taking your time getting out of here, I canít concentrate! This is a stage made just for me, so donít get in my way!

Dewey: I came here today in order to speak the truth to you. Truth is not always sweet as candy. Sometimes, it is bitter. Sometimes, it is harsh. But regardless of the taste, we must face it head-on! Because it is the truth!!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #26:
    Airi: You know, since the Kamidake officially belongs to you now, in a way, youíre marrying Fuku as well.
    Amane: Okay, thatís just plain sick!
    Neju: No, itís sweet! But Iím your favorite, arenít I?

NB: No matter what I say or do, no matter where I go, youíre always there. You really love me, donít you? Naniko, will you do the honor of being my wife? Ah! Ooh! Oh, that hurts! But it sure beats being alone.

Seto: This storyís getting good. Can hardly wait to turn the page.
    Mikami: Iíll wait for the movie.
    Airi: This isnít funny! Seinaís in trouble!
    Seto: Yes, you are absolutely right. But it interests me. I want to stay and see the finale! Ahahaha!
    Airi: Seto, why do I get the feeling you knew about those spies all along?! This is just a big game to you, isnít it?!
    Seto: Haha-hahahaha!
    Everyone: Ugh!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #26:
    Envy: Is that pity? How childish are you? You're desperate to see these things as human because you want to believe that your brother still retains his humanity. Would you hesitate to throw a bundle of logs onto a fire because you pity the tree they came from? These souls can never go back to being human. You have to use logic if you are to determine what a human is. Don't let your emotions decide!

Inuyasha #53:
    Ryukotsusei: So he perished, did he? And you are that wretchís son? Donít tell me you came to avenge him with that ridiculous little sword!
    Inuyahsa: Huh. Unfortunately, I donít even remember what my old man looked like. As if I would even care of avenging his death.
    Myoga: What?! How dare you say that! Youíve been saved countless times by the very sword that your father passed down to you!
    Inuyasha: Stop interfering!
    Traitorous son! Iíll have nothing to do with you!
    Right! I know youíre just running away!

Inuyasha #54:
    Inuyasha: Nobody dares to step on my sword and lives to tell about it! Ryukotsusei, my Tetsusaiga is gonna take you down!

Miroku: Thatís not the kind of thing you want to be flinginí around like some kind of toy!
    Inuyasha: Thereís no one who can beat me now! I dare anyone to stop me!
    Kagome: InuyashaÖ
    Inuyasha: Heh?!
    Kagome: Sit, boy!
    Inuyasha: UGH!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, actually got this poll up sooner than I thought!

I do want to just mention that you can choose more than one option on these polls! Not saying you have to, just that I'm noticing on the past several polls, people are only choosing the first option and nothing else. If that's all you want to choose, that's fine, but it just makes me feel a bit silly putting all the work into the rest of the poll when nearly all the options go ignored.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!