toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Hi ho, Hi ho, time to vote for the best lines, let's go!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    The Shocking Truth … The Mysterious Power Within Ichigo!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aizen (to Ichigo): The moment you were born, I knew you were a special case. The reason is because you’re a human and—
    He is attacked by…
    Isshin: You talk too much…Aizen!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    The Shockign Truth… The Mysterious Power Within Ichhigo!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: I guess you could say somebody else has taught me a lot of good habits that have changed me for the better. Thanks for hitting me so hard up there, Dad. I feel like…I’ve finally come back home.
    Isshin: Hm. Ichigo, I didn’t hit you, I headbutted you.
    Ichigo: Hitting or headbutting, what’s the difference. Way to ruin the mood, old man.

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!
    Submitted by Don_East
    Naruto: I haven't' got a clue what’s going on, but I'll act like I do!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by Ishtar
    Kabuto: Hold on. Don't give up yet. Maybe I can help you kids out a little....with my...Ninja Info Cards!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Shikamaru Nara. Always complaining, never doing anything about it. The laziest kid in the academy. Choji Akimichi. Aki-munchy’s is more like it! I think he’d eat his own head if he could! Ino Yamanaka. Now she’s annoying! And not just because she’s got the same stupid thing for Sasuke that Sakura’s got! Hinata Hyuga. She’s okay, but I don’t know why she gets all shy and embarrassed every time I even, like, look at her. It’s kinda weird. Kiba Inuzuka and his dog Akamaru. Forget what I said about Ino, this guy’s the most annoying of all! Thinks he’s so cool! Then there’s Shino Aburame. Well, he’s just weird. Kind of a mystery, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t annoying too!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakura: Maybe I can try to cheer him up. Hey, don’t worry, Naruto. We’ll be fine.
    Naruto: RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! And I’m gonna beat every one of ya! Believe it!
    Ino: Hey! What’s that idiot trying to do, get us killed?!
    Sakura: I should’ve known! He’s not smart enough to be scared!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ibiki: All right, you baby-faced degenerates! Pipe down and listen up! It’s time to begin. I’m Ibiki Marino, your proctor. And from this moment, your worst enemy!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom – What Lies Beyond Grief?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Masamune: At last…you’ve finally shown me…what your feelings really are. I thought the camellia blossom was a boring flower, one without any fragrance. But I was wrong, wasn’t I? As soon as I touched your soul, I realized that.
    Tsubaki: Masamune…
    Masamune: It’s a nice fragrance. (becomes a soul)
    Tsubaki: Brother…

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: You ever notice how little dogs always feel the need to bark loud? Why don’t you mutts shut up?! You’re scared of enemy that doesn’t exist anymore! How lame are you?! What’s the point of worrying about the past?! A real star always keeps moving forward!
    Villagers: Don’t give us that! Go away! And don’t come back!
    Black Star: Uh oh! Who’d wanna come back here anyway?! Bleeeh!
    Tsubaki: I’m sorry! Once you get to know him, he’s not bad, really!
    Ryoku: Even if he wasn’t a member of the Star Clan, I still wouldn’t like that guy.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: This settles it. I was born way too soon. The times are never able to keep up with me!
    Tsubaki: Then we’ll wait for them together. Right, Black Star?

0 0%
  • IGPX
    Win or Lose
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luca: Will they ever grow up? This’ll be a far more efficient organization if they’d simply insist that all IG pilots were cats.

0 0%
  • IGPX
    Win or Lose
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yuri: Hey there, bro! Word of advice for you. You may want to avoid doing that when you’re out in public. Because whoooa! Do you look really stupid!
    Takeshi: Well thanks for your input on that, you little brat.
    Yuri: Be nice to me. Just ‘cause you’re famous, don’t think that you can be mean!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Fantasia
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland (in his underwear): Wanna hang out once in a while?

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Fantasia
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: So, how far have you gotten with her?
    Renton: What?
    Holland: Have you at least kissed her yet?
    Renton: Egh?! Nothing like that!
    Holland: Be honest about it! Tell me or you don’t get out!
    Renton: But I’m telling the truth!
    Holland: Out with it, dammit!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Graduation
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: I’m sorry, Fuku. You know I really wanted to take you with me. But animals aren’t allowed in the dorms.
    Fuku: YAAAAAHH!!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Graduation
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: Once Seina graduates, I’ll teach him things I never could in school!
    Mikami: Are you alright?
    Amane: Ah! Don’t surprise me like that!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Graduation
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mikami: On behalf of the Academy and its faculty, I’d like to commend you all on graduating. Cadets no longer. From this day forward, you are official members of the GP. We are proud to have you aboard. But remember, you screw up and Hell won’t be able to hide you from my wrath!! This will conclude the graduation ceremony.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Doorway of Darkness
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Envy: You know I don't think I'll ever get over how easily manipulated humans are. Hehehehahaha!
    Ed: So you're responsible! You're the one who shot and killed that poor innocent child! You destroyed my hometown! You drove out the Ishvalans! You're the one who turned Scar into a murderer! And it was you...you're the reason Winry's parents were killed! You're the one to blame!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    InuYasha’s Soul Devoured
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: Sango, we brought some water! How is Miroku feeling?
    Sango: I think he’s feeling much better!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    InuYasha’s Soul Devoured
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Old Man: Help! I’m up here! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!
    InuYasha: You fell?

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Demons True Nature
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rin: What is this InuYasha like, Jaken?
    Jaken: An excellent question, Rin. It’s a long story, but one which must be conveyed. As you are aware, InuYasha is Lord Sesshomaru’s younger brother. But he hardly compares in demon rank or in demon dignity. And that is because he is…huh? Uh!! Hold up! Where are you going?!
    Rin: Oh, I don’t really like long stories. Let’s go, Ah and Un, we’ll find some nice juicy grass.
    Jaken: I just wanted to tell the story!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Demons True Nature
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha: Kagome, I don’t remember a thing from when I was transformed. But it wasn’t like that before. The next time I transform, I may even come after you with these claws, Kagome…

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [5/4]

Like This Thread!
    This is the Immortal Grand Prix. This is , oh, wait a minute. This is the wrong show, or in this case this is the wrong compilation. It's time again for the Toonami Line of the Night.

Tom and his friends are back and ready to spread good cheer and anime fortune to all who are near. The question is will Seina Yamada's bad luck continue to haunt the weeks I do the Line of the night, or will we actually be able to catch up? If I were a betting man, I'd go for the second option. In the meantime get ready for a night full of fun, action, adventure, and laughter.

While watching Toonami, always remember Today is National Star Wars Day, so May the 4th be With You!

Here's tonight's lineup.
    Midnight- Bleach- 296- The Shocking Truth... The Mysterious Power Within Ichigo!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 23- Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!

1 AM- Soul Eater- 11- Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom - What Lies Beyond Grief?

1:30 AM- ThunderCats- 4- Song of the Petalars (not eligible for Line of the Night)

2 AM- IGPX- 2- Win or Lose

2:30 AM- Eureka 7- 36- Fantasia

3 AM- Tenchi Muyo! GXP- 25- Graduation

3:30 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan- 10- Tashy 497 (not eligible for Line of the night)

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 25- Doorway of Darkness

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 2- Stray Dog Strut (not eligible for Line of the Night)

5 AM- InuYasha- 51- InuYasha's Soul Devoured

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 52- Demons True Nature

Remember to try and get your lines in by Wednesday or Thursday night. I will do my best to have the poll posted on Thursday or Friday. If you have some lines saved up that you would like to post before it airs tonight on Toonami, feel free to do so. Kindly place them in spoiler tags until after the episode has aired so nobody complains that you're spoiling a show for them. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy another night of Toonami on [adult swim].
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Naruto: "I haven't' got a clue whats going on, but I'll act like I do!"
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hold on. Don't give up yet. Maybe I can help you kids out a little....with my...Ninja Info Cards!" - Kabuto (from Naruto).

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #296:
    Aizen (to Ichigo): The moment you were born, I knew you were a special case. The reason is because you’re a human and—
    *He is attacked by…*
    Isshin: You talk too much…Aizen!

Ichigo: I guess you could say somebody else has taught me a lot of good habits that have changed me for the better. Thanks for hitting me so hard up there, Dad. I feel like…I’ve finally come back home.
    Isshin: Hm. Ichigo, I didn’t hit you, I headbutted you.
    Ichigo: Hitting or headbutting, what’s the difference. Way to ruin the mood, old man.

Naruto #22:

Naruto’s Descriptions:
    Shikamaru Nara. Always complaining, never doing anything about it. The laziest kid in the academy.
    Choji Akimichi. Aki-munchy’s is more like it! I think he’d eat his own head if he could!
    Ino Yamanaka. Now she’s annoying! And not just because she’s got the same stupid thing for Sasuke that Sakura’s got!
    Hinata Hyuga. She’s okay, but I don’t know why she gets all shy and embarrassed every time I even, like, look at her. It’s kinda weird.
    Kiba Inuzuka and his dog Akamaru. Forget what I said about Ino, this guy’s the most annoying of all! Thinks he’s so cool!
    Then there’s Shino Aburame. Well, he’s just weird. Kind of a mystery, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t annoying too!

Sakura: Maybe I can try to cheer him up. Hey, don’t worry, Naruto. We’ll be fine.
    Naruto: RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! And I’m gonna beat every one of ya! Believe it!
    Ino: Hey! What’s that idiot trying to do, get us killed?!
    Sakura: I should’ve known! He’s not smart enough to be scared!

Ibiki: All right, you baby-faced degenerates! Pipe down and listen up! It’s time to begin. I’m Ibiki Marino, your proctor. And from this moment, your worst enemy!

Soul Eater #11:
    Masamune: At last…you’ve finally shown me…what your feelings really are. I thought the camellia blossom was a boring flower, one without any fragrance. But I was wrong, wasn’t I? As soon as I touched your soul, I realized that.
    Tsubaki: Masamune…
    Masamune: It’s a nice fragrance. *becomes a soul*
    Tsubaki: Brother…

Black Star: You ever notice how little dogs always feel the need to bark loud? Why don’t you mutts shut up?! You’re scared of enemy that doesn’t exist anymore! How lame are you?! What’s the point of worrying about the past?! A real star always keeps moving forward!
    Villagers: Don’t give us that! Go away! And don’t come back!
    Black Star: Uh oh! Who’d wanna come back here anyway?! Bleeeh!
    Tsubaki: I’m sorry! Once you get to know him, he’s not bad, really!
    Ryoku: Even if he wasn’t a member of the Star Clan, I still wouldn’t like that guy.

Black Star: This settles it. I was born way too soon. The times are never able to keep up with me!
    Tsubaki: Then we’ll wait for them together. Right, Black Star?

IGPX #2:
    Luca: Will they ever grow up? This’ll be a far more efficient organization if they’d simply insist that all IG pilots were cats.

Yuri: Hey there, bro! Word of advice for you. You may want to avoid doing that when you’re out in public. Because whoooa! Do you look really stupid! Takeshi: Well thanks for your input on that, you little brat.
    Yuri: Be nice to me. Just ‘cause you’re famous, don’t think that you can be mean!

Eureka 7 #36:
    Holland (in his underwear): Wanna hang out once in a while?

Holland: So, how far have you gotten with her?
    Renton: What?
    Holland: Have you at least kissed her yet?
    Renton: Egh?! Nothing like that!
    Holland: Be honest about it! Tell me or you don’t get out!
    Renton: But I’m telling the truth!
    Holland: Out with it, dammit!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #25:
    Seina: I’m sorry, Fuku. You know I really wanted to take you with me. But animals aren’t allowed in the dorms.
    Fuku: YAAAAAHH!!

Amane: Once Seina graduates, I’ll teach him things I never could in school!
    Mikami: Are you alright?
    Amane: Ah! Don’t surprise me like that!

Mikami: On behalf of the Academy and its faculty, I’d like to commend you all on graduating. Cadets no longer. From this day forward, you are official members of the GP. We are proud to have you aboard. But remember, you screw up and Hell won’t be able to hide you from my wrath!! This will conclude the graduation ceremony.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #25:
    Envy: You know I don't think I'll ever get over how easily manipulated humans are. Hehehehahaha!
    Edward: So you're responsible! You're the one who shot and killed that poor innocent child! You destroyed my hometown! You drove out the Ishvalans! You're the one who turned Scar into a murderer! And it was you...you're the reason Winry's parents were killed! You're the one to blame!

Inuyasha #51:
    Shippo: Sango, we brought some water! How is Miroku feeling?
    Sango: I think he’s feeling much better!

Old Man: Help! I’m up here! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!
    Inuyasha: You fell?

Inuyasha #52:
    Rin: What is this Inuyasha like, Jaken?
    Jaken: An excellent question, Rin. It’s a long story, but one which must be conveyed. As you are aware, Inuyasha is Lord Sesshomaru’s younger brother. But he hardly compares in demon rank or in demon dignity. And that is because he is…huh? Uh!! Hold up! Where are you going?!
    Rin: Oh, I don’t really like long stories. Let’s go, Ah and Un, we’ll find some nice juicy grass.
    Jaken: I just wanted to tell the story!

Inuyasha: Kagome, I don’t remember a thing from when I was transformed. But it wasn’t like that before. The next time I transform, I may even come after you with these claws, Kagome…
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll from the week of May 4 is now up and ready to vote on. Sorry it took so long. Look for April 20 sometime tomorrow.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!