toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Soul Eater- "The Enchanted Sword Masamune - Break the Soul Possession: A Heart Sings in the Rain?"

Like This Thread!

Episode 10
    The Enchanted Sword Masamune - Break the Soul Possession: A Heart Sings in the Rain?

Previously on Soul Eater: On a hunting expedition, Soul and Maka ran across Crona, Ragnarok, and Medusa. Rangnarok's black blodd entered into Soul, causing the DWMA staff to keep an eye on him, but Soul has appeared to recover and is ready for his next assignment. Meanwhile Death the Kid and Black Star met a death weapon with a unique attitude is Excalibur. They were ready to enter into a contract with him until they realized how crazy his requests were.

Today Black Star and Tsubaki are given the assignment of hunting down and defeating the enchanted sword- Masamune. However the quest will lead Black Star to encounter his clan's dark past, and it will lead Tsubaki to face her greatest challenge ever- a challenge she has never been able to overcome. Just what is the past between Tsubaki and Masamune? Find out on an all new episode of Soul Eater- only Toonami on [adult swim].

As a quick reminder- SPOILERS WON'T BE TOLERATED. Now I know I have no ability to control spoilers since I am not a mod, but what I do have is the ability to threaten all of you who spoil future events. Yes, you won't have to worry about Soul coming and eating your Soul? No, you'll have a fate worse than that. Those who spoil future events will have to face the dreaded HAMMER GUN! WAH HA HA HA!

Your cast of characters:
    Maka Albaran: Maka is a Meister at the prestigious Death Weapon Meister Academy and is the partner to Soul Evans. The two hope to turn Soul into a death scythe by gathering 100 souls- 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

Soul Evans: A scythe that works with Maka. He hopes to become the greatest scythe in history and dethrone Maka's father- currently known as Death Scythe, as the main scythe the Grim Reaper uses. Soul has recently been possessed by Black Blood and is having a close eye kept on him.

Death: Death is the Principal at the Meister school. Death trains students to keep the world safe from kishin's, knowing that if evil humans aren't stopped from collecting souls they could turn into weapons that will drive the world into chaos and despair. Death is regarded as being the original kishin hunter and the greatest the world has seen.

Spirit Albaran: Maka's father is an individual that gets distracted easily, but he also holds the title of being Death's Death Scythe. Maka joins DWMA out of spite for her father and aims at making sure he can no longer say he is the greatest Death Scythe in the world. Spirit is afraid of Dr. Stein from all the experiments he performed on him, but can he overcome his fear if it means he can visit his precious Maka?

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa: Tsubaki comes from a long line of weapons that have targeted death gods. Tsubaki works alongside Black Star, and she tends to turn into multiple weapons, though her favorite tends to be a shuriken.

Black Star: Black Star has been trained as a ninja, but his overconfidence tends to cause him to yell at others instead of practicing stealth. Black Star is very loyal and will always stick by anyone he considers to be friends. He works with Tsubaki to keep the world safe from keishin's.

Death the Kid: As the son of Death, Death the Kid isn't required to do meister training. However he prefers to hunt keishin in an attempt to prove he has what it takes to be as good as his father. Death the Kid is teamed up with two partners- Elizabeth Thompson and Patricia Thompson. He has an obsession for perfect symmetry.

Elizabeth Thompson: One of the two twin pistols for Death the Kid. Liz acts as older sister to both Patti and the maniac Kid on occasion. While she and her sister joined Kid out of respect for his strength and skill, Liz spends a large share of her time keeping Patti in line or talking Kid down from an OCD-related freak-out. Despite her tough and no-nonsense demeanor, she is petrified of the supernatural.

Patricia Thompson: The second twin-pistol for Death the Kid and the younger of the two siblings. Patti is bubbly, easily distracted, and playful. Her attention may wander from time-to-time. Unlike her sister, she does not seem to be scared by creepy things.

Dr. Franken Stein: Dr. Stein is a world renown Meister and is one of the newest teachers at Death Weapon Meister Academy. Stein is the Meister who helped Spirit become Death Scythe. Death has brought him back to or a specific reason, but that reason is being kept quiet at this time.

Masamune: Masamune is a mysterious death weapon that has gained a craving for human souls. Masamune appears to be corrupted with dark energy, but he shares a past to Tsubaki that could give her greater strength or lead her and Black Star into total despair.

Medusa Gorgon: Medusa is a witch who is undercover as the school nurse at DWMA. She is keeping an eye on Soul because if his black blood, but she is also looking for any other possible recruits she an use to destroy the DWMA, freeing the world for witchkind to conquer forever.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time:

It may be hard to see from the detail, but yes, they are making the face.
    Last edited by animePWNS; 04-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Gatomon41 is offline Digital Cat Rabbit Thing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my droogs, are we ready for another flip horrorshow?

Edit: Strange, why do I end up typing in nadsat all of a sudden?
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: The Lady of the Lake has some really weird friends.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

JShaggy is offline Happy People
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: In a nutshell

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Previously on Soul Eater: Looks like Black Star and Kid didn't have the calibur to handle Excaliber.

(though, in their defense, very few would).

"I am Tsubaki; a silent flower without fragrance."

Wait, are we talking about you or the Sunflower Samurai?

Gatomon41 is offline Digital Cat Rabbit Thing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And all of a sudden Tsubaki goes emo on us.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So Tsubaki is also a flower name, eh? A pretty sad one, too.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So this is a Tsubaki episode?

He will become a quiche? I'm confused.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Massa-Moonay? All these years I've been pronouncing it Mass-a-Mewne!
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's been a while, but they've finally returned....press kits, prototypes, gorgeous neon signs, Sonic with a watermelon.....it must be THINGS YOU CAN'T EVER HAVE, Summer '14 Edition!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast