toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: 20 choices on the 20th? What a weird coincidence.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami Intro
    Submitted by veemonjosh
    TOM:Thanks for tuning in another night. Sorry we got our ThunderCats episodes mixed up. Sometimes I really am just pushing buttons. Hmm...what's this one do?

1 100.00%
  • Bleach
    Impossible to Attack? The Sealed Genryūsai!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aizen: I won’t kill you. Your powers will allow you to remain unconscious. But your wounds have been targeted specifically so you won’t be able to move. I want you to watch the outcome of this battle as you lie on the ground, paralyzed, unable to do anything to affect the end result.

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aizen: It’s about time the Head Captain showed up. But you’re too late, Yamamoto. You have no support team. You’re the only Captain left who can still oppose me. The desperation is evident. Your death will mean the end of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. You shouldn’t have come on you own. You’ve missed your best opportunity to defeat me, old man.
    Yamamoto: Don’t get cocky, boy!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aizen: Genryusai Yamamoto, unfortunately, I cannot spare your life. You are the embodiment of the Soul Society’s history. Out of respect, I have decided I will finish you off quickly.
    Yamamoto grabs him!
    Yamamoto: Don’t make me explain it again, Sosuke Aizen! You’re a fool! Hado Number 96…Ittokaso!!
    Aizen escapes, but Ichigo attacks!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto:Well I’ve never heard of any Chunin Exams, believe it.
    Temari: I believe it all right, that you’re totally clueless!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rock Lee: My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?
    Sakura: Huh?
    Lee: Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!
    Sakura: Definitely…not.
    Lee: Why?!
    Sakura: Because you’re a weirdo!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rock Lee: A weirdo?!
    Naruto: No one wants to know my name!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Legend of the Holy Sword – Kid and Black Star's Great Adventure?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Excalibur: What is your favorite number between 1 and 12?
    Black Star: What, between 1 and 12? 1, obviously, ‘cause I refuse to back down until I’m Number 1!
    Kid: And mine is 8, because of its perfect symmetry.
    Excalibur: FOOLS! What right do you have to choose a number?! My legend dates all the way back to the twelfth century, you know!
    Black Star: You asked us to pick a favorite number, so we did.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Excalibur: As I said, my legend begins in the twelfth century. My mornings begin with a cup of coffee with cream at the café. My afternoons begin with a cup of hot tea with two lumps of sugar. And my evenings…
    Black Star: Let me guess, booze? Sounds right for an old guy like you.
    Excalibur: FOOL! In the evening, I change into my pajamas.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS & Anyone00
    Black Star: Anyone who can put up with him is a hero.
    Kid: Disgusting!
    Fairy: Oh hi! Did you meet the Holy Sword, Excalibur?
    Black Star and Kid: (ﺧ益ﺨ) (ﺧ益ﺨ)
    Fairy: Yeah, they met him.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Inner Flight
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Norb: They say, “With age, you must follow your children.” But we have a pretty insolent child here.
    Dewy: Hmm. It is destined for those whose time has passed to step down…Norb.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Inner Flight
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: So strong.
    Talho: Well you’re the one who made me that way, and gave me a future. Understand? There’s another life here.
    Holland: But how?! Why didn’t you tell me?! I can’t take you with me now. If something were to happen to you…
    Talho: Okay, then where should I go? Where is there a safe haven in this world? Well there aren’t any! I want to fight to protect with my life, this child, and all the others—Maeter, Maurice, and Linck, Renton, and Eureka.
    Holland: Boy, you sure have a lot of kids.
    Talho: That’s right. That’s why you can’t afford to die, no matter what happens.
    Holland: I won’t die. I’ll take them to the other side of the Great Wall. I won’t let anyone die.
    Talho: If Del Cielo was the past, beyond the Great Wall is the future.
    Holland: You’re right.

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Pursuit
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nurse: But maybe I should keep you overnight for some “special” treatment. Why don’t you let me kiss you where it hurts!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Pursuit
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Neju: Lady Seto, I appreciate your wisdom and understand your position on the matter of the Kamidake. However, I hope you understand that I cannot go along with it in good conscience.
    Seto: Do what you must, my dear, and good luck to you.

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Pursuit
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: Taken prisoner with underwear on my head! Where does it end?!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Girl on the Battlefield
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Scar: There's nothing inside that armor. You're hollow, aren't you? You poor boy. Alchemy trapped you in that metal prison and yet you still have faith in it!
    Alphonse: True, there are plenty of things about this body that are inconvenient. But it's nothing I can't live with. I don't need pity from anyone, least of all from you. My brother used alchemy to save my life! To regret the form I have now would be not only rejecting alchemy, but also turning my back on him. I believe in my brother and I believe in alchemy. I will not lose faith! I want to believe!
    Scar: Oh do you?!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Girl on the Battlefield
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ed: WE’RE A LITTLE BUSY TO BE ADOPTING PANDA BEARS, AL!
    Alphonse: We couldn’t leave her alone in the middle of all that mess back there!
    Ed: First stray cats and now this! Just how many stray animals can you stuff into that armor of yours, huh?! Get rid of it!
    Alphonse: What a heartless thing to say! Look how sweet and gentle she is!
    Xiao Mei bites his finger, but it doesn’t faze him
    Alphonse: It’s all right, your safe now!
    Xiao’s Hierarchical Pyramid- Ed and Yoki, veggies, Scar, May and himself, AL?!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo:InuYasha’s just being petty. That’s the only reason why he took Koga’s words so seriously. Oh, and also because he’s so in love with you.
    Kagome: Thanks, Shippo. I needed to hear that. But the real reason I’m going back is to get some more bandages and medicine for us to use. I’m coming right back, but don’t tell InuYasha that! Sometimes it’s good to make him worry a little!
    Shippo: I get it, but please come back to us quickly, Kagome.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikyo: You seem to be quite interested in me. Hahahaha!
    Naraku: Something amuse you?
    Kikyo: Come now, it’s obvious that the reason you are so interested in me, Naraku, is because…you still have Onigumo’s heart beating strongly within you.
    wind blows
    Kikyo: Hah, now he’s gone.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Return to the Place Where We First Met
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: It’s just too…how could you! I wish Kikyo would disappear from our lives forever! gasp! No, have I really turned into such a horrible person? It’s true, right now I probably have a horrible look on my face. I can’t let InuYasha see me like this.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [4/20]

Like This Thread!
    The end is near, but the Line of the Night continues to be here. Tonight is the end of Tom 3.5, but will any of his lines raid the poll? Sym-Bionic Titan, ThunderCats, and Cowboy Bebop aren't eligible with their reruns reigning supreme, but tonight also marks the end of Sym-Bionic Titan's reign on Toonami at an earlier time (it replaces half an hour of Bebop next week). Next week will surely impress us all with a new Tom, a new Absolution, and a returning series that's new to [adult swim]- IGPX, but the question can't help but be what line will reign supreme?

Post your favorites now, as I play catch-up with the older polls, and get ready to rock and roll all over the stage with premieres of Bleach, Soul Eater, and Tenchi Muyo! GXP while also posting your favorites for the Toonami reruns of Naruto (though it is now uncut), and reruns that are Toonami premieres in Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and InuYasha.
    Last edited by bigddan11; 04-21-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope this counts:
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyone00 View Post
    I hope this counts:
    It can count, but since I can't put images in the poll, then you won't be able to vote for it.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TOM: "Thanks for tuning in another night. Sorry we got our Thundercats episodes mixed up. Sometimes I really am just pushing buttons. Hmm...what's this one do?"
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOOLS! Not one you has yet submitted a line from The Holy Sword, Excalibur himself?! Very well, I shall have to do that myself. My legend dates back to the twelfth century, after all. And I have several other lines too.

Spoiler:

Bleach #294:

Aizen: I won’t kill you. Your powers will allow you to remain unconscious. But your wounds have been targeted specifically so you won’t be able to move. I want you to watch the outcome of this battle as you lie on the ground, paralyzed, unable to do anything to affect the end result.

Aizen: It’s about time the Head Captain showed up. But you’re too late, Yamamoto. You have no support team. You’re the only Captain left who can still oppose me. The desperation is evident. Your death will mean the end of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. You shouldn’t have come on you own. You’ve missed your best opportunity to defeat me, old man.
    Yamamoto: Don’t get cocky, boy!

Aizen: Genryusai Yamamoto, unfortunately, I cannot spare your life. You are the embodiment of the Soul Society’s history. Out of respect, I have decided I will finish you off quickly.
    *Yamamoto grabs him!*
    Yamamoto: Don’t make me explain it again, Sosuke Aizen! You’re a fool! Hado Number 96…Ittokaso!!
    *Aizen escapes, but Ichigo attacks!*

Naruto #20:
    Naruto: Well I’ve never heard of any Chunin Exams, believe it.
    Temari: I believe it all right, that you’re totally clueless!

Rock Lee: My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?
    Sakura: Huh?
    Lee: Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!
    Sakura: Definitely…not.
    Lee: Why?!
    Sakura: Because you’re a weirdo!

Rock Lee: A weirdo?!
    Naruto: No one wants to know my name!

Soul Eater #9:
    Excalibur: What is your favorite number between 1 and 12?
    Black Star: What, between 1 and 12? 1, obviously, ‘cause I refuse to back down until I’m Number 1!
    Kid: And mine is 8, because of its perfect symmetry.
    Excalibur: FOOLS! What right do you have to choose a number?! My legend dates all the way back to the twelfth century, you know!
    Black Star: You asked us to pick a favorite number, so we did.

Excalibur: As I said, my legend begins in the twelfth century. My mornings begin with a cup of coffee with cream at the café. My afternoons begin with a cup of hot tea with two lumps of sugar. And my evenings…
    Black Star: Let me guess, booze? Sounds right for an old guy like you.
    Excalibur: FOOL! In the evening, I change into my pajamas.

Black Star: Anyone who can put up with him is a hero.
    Kid: Disgusting!
    Fairy: Oh hi! Did you meet the Holy Sword, Excalibur?
    Black Star and Kid: (ﺧ益ﺨ) (ﺧ益ﺨ)
    Fairy: Yeah, they met him.

Eureka 7 #34:
    Norb: They say, “With age, you must follow your children.” But we have a pretty insolent child here.
    Dewy: Hmm. It is destined for those whose time has passed to step down…Norb.

Holland: So strong.
    Talho: Well you’re the one who made me that way, and gave me a future. Understand? There’s another life here.
    Holland: But how?! Why didn’t you tell me?! I can’t take you with me now. If something were to happen to you…
    Talho: Okay, then where should I go? Where is there a safe haven in this world? Well there aren’t any! I want to fight to protect with my life, this child, and all the others—Maeter, Maurice, and Linck, Renton, and Eureka.
    Holland: Boy, you sure have a lot of kids.
    Talho: That’s right. That’s why you can’t afford to die, no matter what happens.
    Holland: I won’t die. I’ll take them to the other side of the Great Wall. I won’t let anyone die.
    Talho: If Del Cielo was the past, beyond the Great Wall is the future.
    Holland: You’re right.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #23:
    Nurse: But maybe I should keep you overnight for some “special” treatment. Why don’t you let me kiss you where it hurts!

Neju: Lady Seto, I appreciate your wisdom and understand your position on the matter of the Kamidake. However, I hope you understand that I cannot go along with it in good conscience.
    Seto: Do what you must, my dear, and good luck to you.

NB: Taken prisoner with underwear on my head! Where does it end?!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #23:
    Scar: There's nothing inside that armor. You're hollow, aren't you? You poor boy. Alchemy trapped you in that metal prison and yet you still have faith in it!
    Alphonse: True, there are plenty of things about this body that are inconvenient. But it's nothing I can't live with. I don't need pity from anyone, least of all from you. My brother used alchemy to save my life! To regret the form I have now would be not only rejecting alchemy, but also turning my back on him. I believe in my brother and I believe in alchemy. I will not lose faith! I want to believe!
    Scar: Oh do you?!

Edward: WE’RE A LITTLE BUSY TO BE ADOPTING PANDA BEARS, AL!
    Alphonse: We couldn’t leave her alone in the middle of all that mess back there!
    Edward: First stray cats and now this! Just how many stray animals can you stuff into that armor of yours, huh?! Get rid of it!
    Alphonse: What a heartless thing to say! Look how sweet and gentle she is!
    *Xiao Mei bites his finger, but it doesn’t faze him*
    Alphonse: It’s all right, your safe now!
    Xiao’s Hierarchical Pyramid (from bottom): *Ed and Yoki, veggies, Scar, May and himself, AL?!*

Inuyasha #47:
    Shippo: Inuyasha’s just being petty. That’s the only reason why he took Koga’s words so seriously. Oh, and also because he’s so in love with you.
    Kagome: Thanks, Shippo. I needed to hear that. But the real reason I’m going back is to get some more bandages and medicine for us to use. I’m coming right back, but don’t tell Inuyasha that! Sometimes it’s good to make him worry a little!
    Shippo: I get it, but please come back to us quickly, Kagome.

Kikyo: You seem to be quite interested in me. Hahahaha!
    Naraku: Something amuse you?
    Kikyo: Come now, it’s obvious that the reason you are so interested in me, Naraku, is because…you still
    have Onigumo’s heart beating strongly within you.
    *wind blows*
    Kikyo: Hah, now he’s gone.

Inuyasha #48:
    Kagome: It’s just too…how could you! I wish Kikyo would disappear from our lives forever! *gasp!* No, have I really turned into such a horrible person? It’s true, right now I probably have a horrible look on my face. I can’t let Inuyasha see me like this.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOOLS. Admit that you didn't think I'd get this poll up. Well FOOLS, I have proven you wrong. FOOLS, don't question my honesty and integrity. FOOLS, are you tired of me saying FOOLS yet? Only Excalibur, only on TOONAMI.