The New Toonami Ratings Thread (now with more civility!)
Despite what…happened, I still think there should be a ratings thread for Toonami. But here’s some new rules:
· Only talk about Toonami ratings. Do not talk about ratings of other networks, or box office numbers, or other ratings information that is not Toonami ratings information.Although, since this is also an [adult swim] forum, you could mention some [ adult swim] ratings, but only if it’s relevant to Toonami’s ratings.
· Be Respectful of others. Do not call people names or be rude to people.
· Do not discuss potential acquisitions for Toonami. This is a ratings thread, not aspeculation thread for when or if a new show will come to the block, even if you want to talk about what the ratings would be if it came to the block. Such discussion should go in the Toonami News and Discussion Thread. Not here.
· Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. DO NOT DETRACT FROM THE MAIN TOPIC.
I think that’s it for rules, unless anyone else has any other good ones. Anyway, back to the ratings. Here’s the April 13th 2013 ratings again.
- Bleach - 1,131,000viewers (HH - 0.8)
- Naruto - 1,080,000 viewers (HH - 0.8)
- Soul Eater - 965,000 viewers (HH - 0.7)
- ThunderCats (2011) - 747,000 viewers (HH - 0.6)
- Sym-Bionic Titan - 660,000 viewers (HH - 0.5)
- Eureka 7 - 574,000 viewers (HH - 0.5)
- Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 588,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 571,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Cowboy Bebop [4.0am] - 547,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Cowboy Bebop [4.5am] - 537,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- InuYasha [5.0am] - 537,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- InuYasha [5.5am] - 531,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
Remember, stay on topic. No more 5 page discussions not directly related to Toonami ratings ever again. Enjoy!
Last edited by Cartoon X; 04-21-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Aspiring Animator. A Toonami Faithful since January 2005, and proud fan of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo since October 2005. Wig Out. Stay Gold.