The New Toonami Ratings Thread (now with more civility!)
Despite what…happened, I still think there should be a ratings thread for Toonami. But here’s some new rules:
· Only talk about Toonami ratings. Do not talk about ratings of other networks, or box office numbers, or other ratings information that is not Toonami ratings information.Although, since this is also an [adult swim] forum, you could mention some [ adult swim] ratings, but only if it’s relevant to Toonami’s ratings.
· Be Respectful of others. Do not call people names or be rude to people.
· Do not discuss potential acquisitions for Toonami. This is a ratings thread, not aspeculation thread for when or if a new show will come to the block, even if you want to talk about what the ratings would be if it came to the block. Such discussion should go in the Toonami News and Discussion Thread. Not here.
· Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. Do not detract from the main topic. DO NOT DETRACT FROM THE MAIN TOPIC.
I think that’s it for rules, unless anyone else has any other good ones. Anyway, back to the ratings. Here’s the April 13th 2013 ratings again.
- Bleach - 1,131,000viewers (HH - 0.8)
- Naruto - 1,080,000 viewers (HH - 0.8)
- Soul Eater - 965,000 viewers (HH - 0.7)
- ThunderCats (2011) - 747,000 viewers (HH - 0.6)
- Sym-Bionic Titan - 660,000 viewers (HH - 0.5)
- Eureka 7 - 574,000 viewers (HH - 0.5)
- Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 588,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 571,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Cowboy Bebop [4.0am] - 547,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- Cowboy Bebop [4.5am] - 537,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- InuYasha [5.0am] - 537,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
- InuYasha [5.5am] - 531,000 viewers (HH - 0.4)
Remember, stay on topic. No more 5 page discussions not directly related to Toonami ratings ever again. Enjoy!
Last edited by Cartoon X; 04-21-2013 at 12:04 AM.
I think Daikun was planning to unlock the thread again after some time...
Nah. It's too many pages of crap to dig through. It's better to just give it a fresh start, especially since we're getting a new look and show next week.
Originally Posted by BrianLeague
We should probably keep certain members out of the thread?
Okay, back to business, I see!
Anyway, yeah, these ratings look alright.
Kinda down from the week before, but probably nothing to worry about.
IGPX next week. Wonder how that will do.
Despite the total ratings being down, the 18-49 key demographic ratings are high, which is great for the block.
Originally Posted by El-Hazard
Speaking of great news for the block:
's ratings are up 40% from last year at this time. We are also making more money for the network with promotions like #oblivion
Yeah, I forgot, that was the week when the key demographics got mentioned, wasn't it?
Originally Posted by Master Moltar
Also, yes, the Saturday night ratings being up 40% from a year ago.
That was very good news to wake up to.
Yeah, I take these recent tweets from DeMarco that Toonami is continuing to do well! No need to panic for quite some time, hopefully! Looking forward to seeing how IGPX and One Piece perform, though I'm a bit nervous at the same time. I agree that we shouldn't look so critically at total viewers as we have before, as it is the key demo ratings that really matter, which have been excellent.
Thats really cool! Online, some people were actually reacting badly to the Oblivion stuff, saying that Toonami had "sold out". Well, whatever, it worked!
Random quote (changes once in a while)
"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
- Izzy, Digimon
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst
Toonami ratings up this week before the rest of AS's ratings: Adult Swim Weekly Ratings Scorecard | TV Media Insights – TVMI – TV Ratings – Network TV Show Reviews
Looking good. Nothing dropped below 652,000, and we didn't need a Family Guy to get those ratings. XD
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO