toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - "Pursuit" [4/20]

Like This Thread!

Episode 23
    Japanese Title: Pursuit
    Dub Title: Pursuit

WARNING: Spoilers will not be tolerated! Yes, I realize this series has been around since 2002, and I realize it did air on the FUNi Colours TV anime block (It aired back in 2006, so this isn't a dub premiere), but this is its first exposure on [adult swim].

Synopsis: Seina Yamda is your average ordinary everyday teenager, if you take away one thing. Seina is the most unlucky boy known of in the entire universe. However Seina has decided to join the prestigious GP Academy. He hoped that the training at the GP would allow him to win the love of his life, assuming that the two women fighting over him didn't kill each other first. Now, as a Captain, Seina finds he can gain new found respect or ultimately lead the GP down the path of a horrendous defeat, but which way will his luck lead him to?

TONIGHT:
    With Seiryo and the Good Luck Fleet finally defeated, Seina decides to return to the GP to finish his cadet training, and the Decoy Squad is disbanded. The Galaxy Army takes possession of the Kamidake 2, and Fuku. Not trusting the Galaxy Army, Lady Seto has Kiriko and her tree separate from the Kamidake 2, but when Seina changes his mind about disbanding the decoy squad to save Fuku, he'll find himself face to face with his most deadly challenge ever. Tarant Shank is back, and he wants Seina's life at all costs.

Your cast of characters:
    Seina Yamada: The main character who seems to have horrible luck. Seina has enlisted in the GP and hopes to use it to his advantage to gain the love of Kiriko, but now he has been made a captain and finds that Kiriko is one of the individuals he is to command.

Kiriko Masaki: A young lady that has always been friends with Seina, despite his horrible luck. Kiriko has always favored Seina and done things like make him cake. After being demoted from immigration to the GP Academy as an instructor, Kiriko was told to turn Seina into a man during the next 6 months. Now that Seina is a captain, she has been made a member of his crew, but her mission hasn't changed.

Amane Kaunaq: A mysterious lady that Seina runs into through a horrible series of events. She asked Seina to join the GP, but consequences followed. Amane was demoted from second class detective to a GP Instructor, and now she has been made a member of Seina's crew with the responsibility of rounding up pirates any way possible.

Ryoko Balta: This mysterious woman is a former leader of the pirates, but when she if offered a chance to work with Seina, she must decide if it is the GP or a pirates life for me that will be the best way.

Fuku: This young crew member is actually the Kamidake 2's main computer core. As a real life being and a relative of Ryo-Ohki, Fuku must learn how to battle as the crew grows. Fuku has very sensitive feelings and easily bonds with Neju, but she also has a hard time bonding with anyone who won't show her love

NB: NB is a specially made AI Assistant Robot. However Amane decides to tamper with NB, completely altering his original programming. Now NB is willing to serve any of the ladies or his master, but he also has a few ulterior motives.

Neju: This girl is a very kind loving soul who takes the opportunity to talk to Seina and reveal she can talk with ships when they first meet. Little does anyone realize, outside of Seto, that Neju is actually a 2000 year old priestess and is the leader of her planet. Due to a number of assassination attempts, Neju seeks out someone who will protect her for the remainder of her life.

Seto Jurai: Also known as the Devil Proncess of Jurai. Seto has a true hatred for pirates and what they've done in the past to her family, but more than all she desires to protect her family and the GP. Seto considers herself a matchmaker, but when the situation calls for danger she's always willing to put herself on the line and head to the front of the battlefield.

Tarant Shank: Shank was one of the Pirate Guilds most ferocious leaders, and he quickly developed a goal to defeat Seina not only through robbery, but through actual death. During a battle with the Good Luck Fleet, Shank vanished, but the GP automatically assumed it was because his ship was destroyed. Now Shank is back, not looking quite as manly as he used to, and he is determined to build up his Empire in the territory the GP has never protected. Can Seina find a way to defeat his true worst nightmare?

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Seiryo...dude...stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

You know, most people work their way UP FROM the mailroom.

"I wonder what a big dinosaur like Precious eats."
    Oh, I know this one. "Anything it wants," right?

They love their A.I. like a pet.

You can have the perverted robot, though. Melt him down and turn him into beer cans for all I care.

OH LORD THE DOG CREATURE'S BACK.
    ...please don't do that again.

Pardon us while we steal your pet and point guns at you, little girl.

Dude, the army's jacking your ride, man.

Yeah, sure, your nonexistent erectile dysfunction is FAR WORSE than Seina's ship getting requisitioned.

Don't tell me...lemme guess...

IT'S A TRAP!

I treat my suspects as queens.

I think we've stumbled onto an entirely different series now.

NABESHIN WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THE BESTIALITY JOKES!!!!

Hey, it's that guy who hates you.
    I thought it was Seiryo again. That guy needs a hobby.

Take him alive so there's somebody left to neuter.

Last edited by Kitschensyngk; 04-21-2013 at 02:14 PM.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So many space cats (and dogs)!

And now we have a conspiracy plot, and so close to the end.

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post
    Last time:
    Last time: The Angry Bird explodes…and doesn’t turn into a bomb or split into three or speed up.
    That’s not a ship, that’s someone’s junk drawer.
    You shouldn’t spend your whole life trying to screw over one guy. It’s not healthy.
    And no, for no reason, the robot trying to give itself an erection.
    And that piece of paper said…?
    Well, Earthlings and people who try to horn in on his not-girlfriends.
    So the best thing to do in times of war is…take a nap.
    Oh yeah, eating. There’s that as well.
    What kind of fighter loses the directions to the duel?
    Are they wearing their towels in the bath?
    So he doesn’t have a room, and when he inevitably loses, he won’t have a ride back either.
    “We’re the good guys. Besides, I have faith Seina’s going to win.”
    Plus he’s the hero. The writers are clearly on his side.
    9,999 to 1 isn’t zero.
    My rod is so big, so long and so yellow, there’s nothing my rod cannot do!
    You talk about as much as a Soul Reaper.
    This is why they don’t allow you to throw candy on stage.
    Jeez, Seiryo, I guess it was smaller than I thought.
    Come on, turn the lights on so I can see who’s talking!

...sorry, there wasn't a talkback thread last week and I had to post these somewhere.

You know, most people work their way UP FROM the mailroom.

"I wonder what a big dinosaur like Precious eats."
    Oh, I know this one. "Anything it wants," right?

They love their A.I. like a pet.

You can have the perverted robot, though. Melt him down and turn him into beer cans for all I care.

OH LORD THE DOG CREATURE'S BACK.
    ...please don't do that again.

Pardon us while we steal your pet and point guns at you, little girl.

Dude, the army's jacking your ride, man.

Yeah, sure, your erectile dysfunction is FAR WORSE than Seina's ship getting requisitioned.

Don't tell me...lemme guess...

IT'S A TRAP!

I treat my suspects as queens.

I think we've stumbled onto an entirely different series now.

NABESHIN WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THE BESTIALITY JOKES!!!!

Hey, it's that guy who hates you.
    I thought it was Seiryo again. That guy needs a hobby.

Take him alive so there's somebody left to neuter.

I guess you didn't pay attention to a talkback for last weeks episode now being available just a little ways down the page, but oh well.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    I guess you didn't pay attention to a talkback for last weeks episode now being available just a little ways down the page, but oh well.
    There wasn't one last week, and I didn't notice it until last night. Thanks very much, I've moved it there.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.