Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

RandomMe is online now Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

AS videos available outside of the USA?

Like This Thread!
    OK so this must be awkward. I just noticed that I can watch full episodes of AS shows through my computers here in Portugal. This is so awkward, as normally when anyone tries to access the "video" page of the website of an american network you get a message saying "Sorry, but this video is only available inside the USA and its territories..." which is kinda awkward. AFAIK this only happens to AS (all videos are available outside of the US). Weird, in a country where Robot Chicken is the only Adlut Swim show we have, on a cable channel called MOV. Nice to see the other shows!

CartoonNetRulzz is online now a.k.a. BlooMac
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It doesn't depend on what [as] shows your country airs. I live in Bulgaria and here we don't have any [as] shows here, except for Titan and TCats, which air on CN and the FOX shows, which air on our FOX. Here, some episodes from AdultSwim.com are also available here. From what I see is CN/AS originals since they own them and can do everything with them. Non-originals are not available here, which is normal since they would have to pay them to stream them outside the US.

RandomMe is online now Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonNetRulzz View Post
    It doesn't depend on what [as] shows your country airs. I live in Bulgaria and here we don't have any [as] shows here, except for Titan and TCats, which air on CN and the FOX shows, which air on our FOX. Here, some episodes from AdultSwim.com are also available here. From what I see is CN/AS originals since they own them and can do everything with them. Non-originals are not available here, which is normal since they would have to pay them to stream them outside the US.
    OK, I didn't see any vídeo from a FOX show. Let me try and watch Robot Chicken, as we have it over here.
    IT WORKS!!! (minutes later...) IT DOESN'T WORK!!! NOOOO!!!!!
    Last edited by RandomMe; 04-14-2013 at 02:19 PM.