toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Big changes are on the horizon!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Toshiro: If my sword is filled with hatred, I’m also unfit to be a Captain. You want to hear that, right? It’s true. As long as I end up killing you, I don’t care if lose my rank as Captain in the process! I’ll do everything I can to crush you.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kyoraku: How careless of you. You form left made a shadow on the ice.
    Aizen: Kyoraku…you bastard!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Hey guys…hold on…! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!
    Toshiro: *Stabbed Momo!*

1 100.00%
  • Naruto: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exams
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Hey, guys, good morning! Sorry I’m late. Afraid I got lost on the Path of Life.
    Naruto and Sakura: WHAAAAA?!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Sensei disappeared. Is he giving us some alooone time?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Konohamaru: I don’t even think she’s human. Did you see how wide her forehead is?!
    Sakura: *Whirr! Whiiirr! Whiiiiiiiiir!*

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Medusa the Witch – The One Who Possesses a Great Evil Soul?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ragnarok: Crona, quit standing there staring into space like an idiot! If you don’t get it in gear, we’re going back to the sleep deprivation again!
    Crona: No! Don’t start waking me up every hour again! I don’t like it! The dark circles under my eyes will come back and I don’t know how to deal with the dark circles!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: I think I’d like to dissect you now!
    Ragnarok: Bee-yaaaaaah!! Screw yourself! You won’t live that long!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Crona: There are stars and planets floating around me. I don’t think I can handle astronomy right now.
    Ragnarok: Astronomy’s a lot easier to deal with than death, ya moron! So suck it up and come to your senses already!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Pacific State
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Talho (to Renton): Loving someone from afar is a big lie. If you really love her, then you have to show her how you feel.

1 100.00%
  • Eureka Seven: Pacific State
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: We’re not gonna let you disband us. We talked it out. I mean come on, let’s face it, Holland. All of us could see that what you’re trying to do right now is nothing different from what we’ve been trying to do all along. And that is what the Gekko State is all about!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Duel
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: Isn’t that kind of excessive? We all know Seiryo’s personality. Everything has to be immaculate.
    Ryoko: Do you really think he’ll come?
    Seto: I wonder who will get here first, his ego or him?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seiryo: While I'm giving long-winded speeches, the least you could do is listen!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Audience Member: We want violence!

1 100.00%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Backs in the Distance
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wrath: You're looking for an escape even now? You don't give up, do you? You might stand a fair chance of getting away if you'd only abandon the injured girl because she's just excess baggage at this point.
    Ling: Excess baggage?! I can see all those stars on your uniform; you're the ruler here. Fuhrer King Bradley unless I'm mistaken. A ruler's duty is to his people! Without them, he is no king at all! King Bradley, you're no true king! Not now or ever!
    Wrath: Naive boy, don't you understand that there are no true kings in this world?!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tottosai: The sword held up, but Kaijinbo himself was unable to withstand its power. The very sword he forged overpowered him; the wretched fool deserved it.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tottosai: Do you wish to know how to handle the heavy Tetsusaiga?
    Inuyasha: You mean there’s a way to do it?
    Tottosai: And it’s simple.
    Inuyasha: Hmm…You aren’t gonna tell me the answer’s in building up my own strength, are ya?
    Tottosai: Uh…*WHACK!*
    Inuyasha: I should’ve known!
    Kagome: The old guy shouldn’t have even brought it up.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Juromaru and Kageromaru
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Koga: But that guy gave me a bad feeling, and I learned to trust my instincts. Heh, bet Inuyasha wishes he’d done the same. He’s probably getting beaten to pulp by Juromaru as we speak.
    Wolf 1: You mean you saw Inuyasha?
    Koga: Yup.
    Wolf 1: Uh, Koga, I could be out of line for saying this.
    Wolf 2: If he’s in danger and Kagome’s with him, doesn’t that put her in danger as well?
    Koga: …Huh?! Why didn’t you tell me that earlier, you clowns?!
    Both Wolves: Why didn’t you notice it first?!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Juromaru and Kageromaru
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: It’s over, despite someone getting in my way.
    Koga: You fiend! Were you actually gonna kill me too?!
    Inuyasha: *Glares at him*
    Koga: That’s good enough answer for me!
    Inuyasha: There ya go.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [4/14]

Like This Thread!
    We've reached a strange moment of reflection here. Thundercats has ended, and Tom 5's era is imminent. While the end is near for ol' Tom 3, the future couldn't be brighter. What better way to celebrate what is to come than with another edition of

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan, ThunderCats

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 7/21 - Macross: Do You Remember Love?)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #293:
    Toshiro: If my sword is filled with hatred, I’m also unfit to be a Captain. You want to hear that, right? It’s true. As long as I end up killing you, I don’t care if lose my rank as Captain in the process! I’ll do everything I can to crush you.

Kyoraku: How careless of you. You form left made a shadow on the ice.
    Aizen: Kyoraku…you bastard!

Ichigo: Hey guys…hold on…! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!
    *Toshiro has stabbed Momo!*

Naruto #19:
    Kakashi: Hey, guys, good morning! Sorry I’m late. Afraid I got lost on the Path of Life.
    Naruto and Sakura: WHAAAAA?!!

Naruto: Sensei disappeared. Is he giving us some alooone time?

Konohamaru: I don’t even think she’s human. Did you see how wide her forehead is?!
    Sakura: *Whirr! Whiiirr! Whiiiiiiiiir!*

Soul Eater #8:
    Ragnarok: Crona, quit standing there staring into space like an idiot! If you don’t get it in gear, we’re going back to the sleep deprivation again!
    Crona: No! Don’t start waking me up every hour again! I don’t like it! The dark circles under my eyes will come back and I don’t know how to deal with the dark circles!

Stein: I think I’d like to dissect you now!
    Ragnarok: Bee-yaaaaaah!! Screw yourself! You won’t live that long!

Crona: There are stars and planets floating around me. I don’t think I can handle astronomy right now.
    Ragnarok: Astronomy’s a lot easier to deal with than death, ya moron! So suck it up and come to your senses already!

Eureka 7 #33:
    Talho (to Renton): Loving someone from afar is a big lie. If you really love her, then you have to show her how you feel.

Renton: We’re not gonna let you disband us. We talked it out. I mean come on, let’s face it, Holland. All of us could see that what you’re trying to do right now is nothing different from what we’ve been trying to do all along. And that is what the Gekko State is all about!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #22:
    Seina: Isn’t that kind of excessive?
    We all know Seiryo’s personality. Everything has to be immaculate.
    Ryoko: Do you really think he’ll come?
    Seto: I wonder who will get here first, his ego or him?

Seiryo: While I’m giving long-winded speeches, the least you could do is listen!

Audience member: We want violence!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #22:
    Wrath: You're looking for an escape even now? You don't give up, do you? You might stand a fair chance of getting away if you'd only abandon the injured girl because she's just excess baggage at this point.
    Ling: Excess baggage?! I can see all those stars on your uniform; you're the ruler here. Fuhrer King Bradley unless I'm mistaken. A ruler's duty is to his people! Without them, he is no king at all! King Bradley, you're no true king! Not now or ever!
    Wrath: Naive boy, don't you understand that there are no true kings in this world?!

Inuyasha #45:
    Tottosai: The sword held up, but Kaijinbo himself was unable to withstand its power. The very sword he forged overpowered him; the wretched fool deserved it.

Tottosai: Do you wish to know how to handle the heavy Tetsusaiga?
    Inuyasha: You mean there’s a way to do it?
    Tottosai: And it’s simple.
    Inuyasha: Hmm…You aren’t gonna tell me the answer’s in building up my own strength, are ya?
    Tottosai: Uh…
    *WHACK!*
    Inuyasha: I should’ve known!
    Kagome: The old guy shouldn’t have even brought it up.

Inuyasha #46:
    Koga: But that guy gave me a bad feeling, and I learned to trust my instincts. Heh, bet Inuyasha wishes he’d done the same. He’s probably getting beaten to pulp by Juromaru as we speak.
    Wolf 1: You mean you saw Inuyasha?
    Koga: Yup.
    Wolf 1: Uh, Koga, I could be out of line for saying this.
    Wolf 2: If he’s in danger and Kagome’s with him, doesn’t that put her in danger as well?
    Koga: …Huh?! Why didn’t you tell me that earlier, you clowns?!
    Both wolves: Why didn’t you notice it first?!

Inuyasha: It’s over, despite someone getting in my way.
    Koga: You fiend! Were you actually gonna kill me too?!
    *Inuyasha glares at him*
    Koga: That’s good enough answer for me!
    Inuyasha: There ya go.

Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is up!

Also, don't forget to vote in the January 27th, February 9th, and February 24th polls that have finally been posted! Then get ready for tonight, as we enter an all new era of Toonami!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 7/21 - Macross: Do You Remember Love?)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!