toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [4/6 & 7]

Like This Thread!
    TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

Swing your favorite weapon around, but make sure your symmetry is in town. Fly into the pinnacle pirate battle in space, but always remember it isn't a shicon jewel race. An unexpected traitor is in site, and alchemy could be used to make things right. With Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, the finale of ThunderCats 2011, Eureka 7, Tenchi Muyo! GXP, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and InuYasha doing their Toonami premiere thing, you know the Line of the Night could drive someone insane.

The rules are as always:

1) Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a- Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b- If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan

2) After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3) Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4) Rinse and repeat next week with veemonjosh.

I apologize for the delay in the polls. Work has been a pain recently, and much of my weekend gets taken playing catch-up. Never fear though, the polls are coming. If all goes well, past polls will start to be posted this Wednesday and this one will hopefully be put up before next Saturday.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Man, this last year’s flown by. But I’m glad we’ve been back to the regular lineup for a little bit. Hope you’re digging too. Who’s up for the Six Hour Challenge?

Bleach #292:
    Aizen (to Ichigo): It’s been a while, hasn’t it…Ryoka boy?

Sajin: Concentrate, Ichigo! Don’t let him get into your head!
    Ichigo: Captain Komamura?
    Sajin: He’s a master at undermining your confidence. If you let him do that, he’ll destroy you for sure.

Sajin: Aizen said without hate in your heart, you would never be able to defeat him. But the fact of the matter is we know that statement’s not true. Even without hatred, you’ve won countless battles, and you’ve protected countless numbers of people. You need to know that your desire to protect people is enough to do the job. For you, it’s a stronger emotion than hatred. You just have to focus on that. The positive will outweigh the negative, and that will be enough to reach Aizen. And when I say reach him, what I mean is it won’t be your blade, but your soul.
    Shinji: That guy sure likes to talk a lot, doesn’t he?

Oblivion Promos:
    TOM: Man, you take one stroll down the hall and all hell breaks loose.

Naruto #18:
    Naruto: You talk too much. Your words cut deep, deeper than any blade. While he fought you, his heart was breaking in two. You see, Haku was always too soft and too kind. He felt pain and sorrow, and now, curse him, I feel them too! And something else, I feel content that this is the way it ends. Well, cat got your tongue? Are you so surprised to discover that I am human? Even Shinobi are human! No matter how hard we try to escape that simple fact, we always fail. Well, at least, I have failed.

Gato: You crazy fool! If you’re so eager to join your friend, go ahead! But you’re not taking me! Not this time!
    Zabuza: Unh-unh. I won’t be joining Haku. Where he’s gone, I cannot follow.
    Stay back! Stay back!!
    We wouldn’t be welcome where Haku’s gone too! Hell’s where we’re going, Gato!! I can’t think of a more fitting destination for a Demon Ninja, can you?! I’m told there are many demons down there of all shapes and sizes! Oh yes, I should fit right in! You, on the other hand, Gato! Well I fear you’re in for a long and very painful ETERNITY!!

Naruto: Okay, I’ve just come to a decision! From now on, I’m finding my own ninja way! A way that’s straight and true, and without any regrets! From now on, I’m following the way of Naruto!

Soul Eater #7:
    Soul: You know what they, “When in Rome, eat lots of pa—“
    *Maka Chop!*
    Maka: We didn’t come here to be tourists or stuff our faces! Do you get that, Soul? You know, we’re in Italy for an extracurricular lesson, okay?!
    Soul: Yeah, I do know that, Maka. You didn’t have to scramble my freakin’ brains.

Crona: The doors here open only one way. They open inward.
    Maka: We are representatives of the Academy. If we ignore it and something bad happens, it’ll be too late.
    Soul: Okay, okay, you win. We’ll check it out. But if we storm in there and it ends up being a bunch of people with Black Star in the center saying, “Welcome to my big show!” I’m gonna cry.
    Maka: I only hope that’s all it is.

Spirit: OH NOOOOO! NOT STEIN! I don’t know what you want from me, but all those scars from your experiments have finally disappeared! I’m not afraid of you anymore, so there! I’m not afraid of anything! How d’ya like, that, Stein?!
    Stein: Then, I take it you noticed that I swapped the middle toe from your right foot with the one on you left foot?
    Spirit: AHHH?! What are’ya, nuts?! How could you do something like that to me?!
    Stein: Made ya loooook!

Thundercats #26:
    Pumyra: Lion-O, you are my king…but he is my master! *throws Tech Stone to Mumm-Ra!*

(Last lines of the series…maybe)
    Lion-O: I was a fool to trust Pumyra, and now look what I’ve lost us.
    Wilikit: You have lost a lot, but look what you’ve gained. The different animals of Third Earth working together for the first time. Yoy know why? You, Lion-O. You gave them something to believe in. Now, there’s still one more stone left. Are we gonna find it, or what?

Eureka 7 #32:
    Dr. Bear: This isn’t exactly an atmosphere where we can toast with beers in hand.

Anemone: What is that?! There’s no way I’m ever gonna let myself lose to something like thaaaaaat!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AGAIN AND DIE AGAIN AND DI—*gasp!*

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #21:
    Amane: I feel something. It tickles. It tickles! Oh my goodness!

Daluma: I leapt into the world of piracy with nothing more than my two feet and a ship that was smaller than a life pod! Only after I found my way through countless battles and hardships was I able to create the Daluma Pirate Guild! I had an empire before I bought my first toupee!

NB: Life is brutal! Believe me, mister, I understand! Fate steps in and kicks ya into a wall!
    Daluma: Huh? You mean we’re in the same boat?
    NB: With one oar! We’re kindred spirits!
    Daluma: It’s so sad!
    Seiryo: Curse you! You! SEINA YAMADA! I WILL AVENGE THE GENERAL! YOU’LL PAY! I SWEEEAAARR!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #2?:
    Edward: That's right! I'm here to help! I'm you're friendly neighborhood State Alchemist! Don't forget, I'm Edward Elric! I’m pretty sure everyone in Central knows my name by now!
    Alphonse: Well you were a little over the top.

Edward: I heard about Lt. Havoc. I’m sure Dr. Marcoh--
    Mustang: Hold on…people are watching us. Get in. *But Al’s too big* On second thought, let’s get out!

Inuyasha #43:
    Kikyo: Inuyasha, Naraku will grow only stronger and stronger. You mustn’t allow him to kill you. Until I am able to cast both Naraku and the Shikon Jewel from this world. Your life belongs to me. No one else will have you.

Goshinki: You were thinking you would suck me into your Wind Tunnel, monk? You can’t! Because, you see, I know all of your weaknesses. Kagome, don’t even consider shooting me with your arrow. I’ll kill you before you draw the bow! Sango, you are unable to battle. You still can’t move since you were struck with your own weapon.
    Shippo (thinking): Me next?!
    *But Goshinki turns away from him*
    Shippo: Hey you! How dare you try to ignore like that!
    Miroku: Don’t worry, Shippo, he’s just toying with you.

Rin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…!
    Sesshomaru: Come with me.
    Jaken: We’re taking the head with us?
    Rin: ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
    Sesshomaru: Enough of that, Rin. Stop it.
    Rin: ...AAAAAA—yes, my lord!

Tottosai: OOOOHOHOHOHO! OOOO-Only a simpleton would allow this to happen! What has this fool done to you, my precious Tetsusaiga?!
    Inuyasha: Yeah yeah! Now can ya stop bawlin’ and start fixin’ my sword?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts