toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: People often ask me "Where's the Line of the Night poll?" 'Cause you know. Then I stop the

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM:People often ask me, “TOM, does Toonami actually start on Saturday or Sunday?” ‘Cause you know. Then I stop them and just say, “Toonami starts…now.”

2 100.00%
  • Toonami: Tomb Raider Review
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM:Caught ya lookin'!

1 50.00%
  • Bleach: Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sajin: Before this, your vision was unobstructed. Now it seems you are truly blind.
    Tosen: Your words have no meaning. I can see clearly now. See for yourself!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sajin: Forgive me, Tetsuzaemon Forgive me, Shuhei. Forgive me, Kaname...I cannot kill you. I know you too well.
    Shuhei: *stabs Tosen from above*
    Shuhei: That's enough. You're not really Captain Tosen anymore. Before this, when you couldn't see, you could have easily dodged my attack. Reap, Kazeshini!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shinji: Welcome, Sosuke, to the Inverted World. Here we have the power of Sakunade. It completely reverses your opponent's sense of direction and acts like a puzzle game, changing which way you move. Yes, funny, isn't it? You probably haven't played any video games. HAVE YOU?!

1 50.00%
  • Naruto: The Weapons Known as Shinobi
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Giichi: Isn't one dead hero enough? What will more fighting bring us but more fallen heroes and more regrets? No, Inari, my heart is already full of enough regrets to last a lifetime.
    Inari: Well I don't want to live a life of regrets either, and that's why we've gotta fight!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakura: I remember so clearly this one exam. They asked us to explain the 25th Principle. I got it right, of course. *Voice breaking* A shinobi never shows his feelings, no matter what the circumstances. Feelings are a weakness…that only cloud his judgment and weaken his sense of duty…Sasuke!
    Tazuna: To put such an unbearable burden on a young girl's shoulders. If that's the shinobi way, you can have it.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gato: Did quite a job on you, didn't he, Zabuza? You look like yesterday's sashimi! I must say I'm...disappointed.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an Entrance to Remember?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: You show up three hours late and you think I've been waiting here to give you a tour? If you had been here at seven like you're supposed to, you could have looked around yourself.
    Kid: What's that? What did you say? 7? NO, IT CAN'T BE 7! SAY 8, DAMMIT! 8 IS BETTER!
    Soul: Huh?
    Kid: It's physically impossible to cut the number 7 in half and make it symmetrical! It has to be 8 instead! 8 cut in half vertically or horizontally stays perfectly symmetrical! Take it back! I'm begging you! Just say 8, please!
    Soul: Um, dude, is there something wrong with you?
    Liz: Yes, he's absolutely insane.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an Entrance to Remember?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Star: Oh, I understand. But even though it's over, would it be okay if we stay friends?
    Soul: You idiot! Of course we’re still going to be friends! Forever!
    Star: Oh Souuul!
    Soul: BlackStaaaaaaar!
    Soul: BLAAACKSTAAAAAARRR!
    Star: OH SOOOOUULL!
    [u[Maka:[/u[ They need professional help.
    Star and Soul: *They hug, and are shot*
    [u[Kid:[/u] Oops, sorry, my fingers slipped.

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Death: What’s up? Whassup?! Whaaaazzuuuuup?!!

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: What Lies Above, Part 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pumyra: We're gonna die!
    Wilykat and Wilykit: We're too cute to die!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pumyra: I say if they won't give it to us, then we take it.
    Wilykit: Isn't that, I don't know, kinda stealing?
    Wilykat: And kind of stealing is still stealing. We have some experience with the whole "kind of" thing.
    Cheetarah: Well it's "kind of" moot. That hall's packed with armed guards.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: Thundercats...
    Panthro: Oh no, don't say it! Do not say what I think you're gonna say, Lion-OOOO!
    Lion-O: Ho.

1 50.00%
  • Eureka Seven: Animal Attack
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hilda: She changed her hairdo.
    Matthieu: Put straight, she got dumped.
    Hilda: *slaps him* Even her outfit is different!
    Matthieu: No. Put straight, she just realized her real age!
    Hilda: *Slaps him again*

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Animal Attack
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Morita: And so, ladies and gentlemen, we have to completely reconsider the fundamental shell design.
    Holland: You think you can do it?
    Morita: We'd have to ask Greg Eagan to help us out on this one.
    Jobs: Dr. Bear!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Beware the Unko!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seiryo: All Hail Unko!! *SINGININGININGININGININGINING*
    Amane: Did you hear what that moron...Unko?!
    Kiriko: Uhh?! Impossible! We must've misunderstood what he said, right?!
    Ryoko: Don't look at me, ask Neju.
    Neju: Nope. Fuku?
    Fuku: Ooh!
    Seto: Seiryo Tennan, he's the captain, correct?
    Seina: The Unko, huh? That's a pretty Bizarre name. I have no idea what it means, but it doesn't sound good.
    Kiriko: Well, at least poor Seina doesn't have a very large...vocabulary!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Beware the Unko!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ryoko: How could he choose a name like that and not be embarrassed?
    Amane: This is Seiryo Tennan we're talking about, a natural idiot.
    Ryoko: Has he always been a fool?
    Amane: A natural idiot!
    Neju: I think we're lucky that he's so goofy.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Father Before the Grave
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: Do you remember when Al and I got in a fight when we were kids about who'd marry you?
    Alphonse: Huh? The fight we were talking about on the roof?
    Edward: Yeah, that one. Al told me you turned him down.
    Winry: Mm-hmm, turned you both down.
    Edward: Whatever. So the question's for both of you then. What was your reasoning?
    Alphonse: She said...
    Winry and Alphonse: "I just don't like men who are shorter than me."
    Edward: AHHHHH!!! *shortest to tallest: Alphonse, Edward, Winry* You can't judge a man for something he can't help!

1 50.00%
  • Inuyasha: Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: So your name is Koharu? And how old are you?
    Koharu: I'm eleven.
    Miroku: Are you? Koharu, would you consider having my children?
    Everyone else: AHH!
    Miroku: Um, is something the matter?
    Kagome:You're disgusting! How could you lead an innocent girl on like that?
    Sango: You lech!
    Koharu: The happiest day of my life!
    Kagome: You'd better take responsibility for this!
    Miroku: Right!

1 50.00%
  • Inuyasha: Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: Perhaps she can accompany us until we find a suitable family that can take the girl in.
    Sango: At the least, seeing how it was you who asked her to bear her children.
    Miroku: Oh, that! I ask the same question every single time I meet a new girl.
    Sango: Every girl except one, maybe.
    Miroku: Sango, would you consider bearing my--?
    Sango: Spare me, would ya?!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Wind Scar Fails
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naraku: Woman, pass this message on to Inuyasha: If he must hate someone, then hate Kikyo. For the one thing she desires...is Inuyasha's death.
    Kagome: I'm tired of hearing your voice. You make me sick!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/30]

Like This Thread!
    Been a while since we've had a fifth week of the month, so I guess I'm up again for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to:[B] Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan[B]

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

And no, I haven't forgotten about the past polls. I have the polls for 3/9 and 3/23 partly done, and I'll get them up as soon as I can. This poll will hopefully be paired with another previous poll, and I'll get one or two polls out a week until we're all caught up. My self-imposed deadline is April 26th at the absolute latest, so I will get the backlog finished!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/15 - Space Captain Harlock (2013))

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: People often ask me, “TOM, does Toonami actually start on Saturday or Sunday?” ‘Cause you know(?) Then I stop them and just say, “Toonami starts…now.”

Bleach #291:
    Sajin: Before this, you vision was unobstructed. Now it seems you are truly blind.

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: People often ask me, “TOM, does Toonami actually start on Saturday or Sunday?” ‘Cause you know(?) Then I stop them and just say, “Toonami starts…now.”

Bleach #291:
    Sajin: Before this, you vision was unobstructed. Now it seems you are truly blind.

Sajin: Forgive me, Tetsuzaemon. Forgive me, Shuhei. Forgive me, Kaname…I cannot kill you. I know you too well.
    *Shuhei stabs Tosen from above*
    Shuhei: That’s enough. You’re not really Captain Tosen anymore. Before this, when you couldn’t see, you could have easily dodged my attack. Reap, Kazeshini!

Shinji: Welcome, Sosuke, to the Inverted World. Here we have the power of Sakunade. It completely reverses your opponent’s sense of direction and acts like a puzzle game, changing which way you move. Yes, funny, isn’t it? You probably haven’t played any video games. HAVE YOU?!

Tomb Raider Review:
    TOM: Caught ya lookin’!

Naruto #17:
    Giichi: Isn’t one dead hero enough? What will more fighting bring us but more fallen heroes and more regrets? No, Inari, my heart is already full of enough regrets to last a lifetime.
    Inari: Well I don’t want to live a life of regrets either, and that’s why we’ve gotta fight!

Sakura: I remember so clearly this one exam. They asked us to explain the 25th Principle. I got it right, of course. (voice breaking) A shinobi never shows his feelings, no matter what the circumstances. Feelings are a weakness…that only cloud his judgment and weaken his sense of duty…Sasuke!
    Tazuna: To put such an unbearable burden on a young girl’s shoulders. If that’s the shinobi way, you can have it.

Gato: Did quite a job on you, didn’t he, Zabuza? You look like yesterday’s sashimi! I must say I’m…disappointed.

Soul Eater #6:
    Soul: You show up three hours late and you think I’ve been waiting here to give you a tour? If you had been here at seven like you’re supposed to, you could have looked around yourself.
    Kid: What’s that? What did you say? 7? NO, IT CAN’T BE 7! SAY 8, DAMMIT! 8 IS BETTER!
    Soul: Huh?
    Kid: It’s physically impossible to cut the number 7 in half and make it symettrical! It has to be 8 instead! 8 cut in half vertically or horizontally stays perfectly symmetrical! Take it back! I’m begging you! Just say 8, please!
    Soul: Um, dude, is there something wrong with you?
    Liz: Yes, he’s absolutely insane.

Star: Oh, I understand. But even though it’s over, would it be okay if we stay friends?
    Soul: You idiot! Of course we’re still going to be friends! Forever!
    Soul: Black☆Staaaaaaar!
    Soul: BLAAACK☆STAAAAAARRR!
    Star: OH SOOOOUULL!
    Maka: They need professional help.
    *They hug, and are shot*
    Kid: Oops, sorry, my fingers slipped.

Death: What’s up? Whassup?! Whaaaazzuuuuup?!!

Thundercats #25:
    Pumyra: We’re gonna die!
    Wilykat and Wilykit: We’re too cute to die!

Pumyra: I say if they won’t give it to us, then we take it.
    Wilykit: Isn’t that, I don’t know, kinda stealing?
    Wilykat: And kinda stealing is still stealing. We have some experience with the whole “kind of” thing.
    Cheetarah: Well it’s “kind of” moot. That hall’s packed with armed guards.

Lion-O: Thundercats…
    Panthro: Oh no, don’t you say it! Do not say what I think you’re gonna say, Lion-OOOO!
    Lion-O: Ho.

Eureka 7 #31:
    Hilda: She changed her hairdo.
    Matthieu: Put straight, she got dumped.
    *slaps him*
    Hilda: Even her outfit is different!
    Matthieu: No. Put straight, she just realized her real age!
    *slaps him again*

Morita: And so, ladies and gentlemen, we have to completely we have to completely reconsider the fundamental shell design.
    Holland: You think you can do it?
    Morita: We’d have to ask Greg Eagan to help us out on this one.
    Jobs: Dr. Bear!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #20:
    Seiryo: All Hail Unko!!
    *SINGININGININGININGININGINING*
    Amane: Did you hear what that moron…Unko?!
    Kiriko: Uhh?! Impossible! We must’ve misunderstood what he said, right?!
    Ryoko: Don’t look at me, ask Neju.
    Neju: Nope. Fuku?
    Fuku: Ooh!
    Seto: Seiryo Tennan, he’s the captain, correct?
    Seina: The Unko, huh? That’s a pretty bizarre name. I have no idea what it means, but it doesn’t sound good.
    Kiriko: Well, at least poor Seina doesn’t have a very large…vocabulary!

Ryoko: How could he choose a name like that and not be embarrassed?
    Amane: This is Seiryo Tennan we’re talking about, a natural idiot.
    Ryoko: Has he always been a fool?
    Amane: A natural idiot!
    Neju: I think we’re lucky that he’s so goofy.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #20:
    Edward: Do you remember when Al and I got in a fight when we were kids about who'd marry you?
    Alphonse: Huh? The fight we were talking about on the roof?
    Edward: Yeah, that one. Al told me you turned him down.
    Winry: Mm-hmm, turned you both down.
    Edward: Whatever. So the question's for both of you then. What was your reasoning?
    Alphonse: She said...
    Winry and Alphonse: "I just don't like men who are shorter than me."
    Edward: AHHHHH!!! *shortest to tallest: Alphonse, Edward, Winry* You can't judge a man for something he can't help!

Inuyasha #41:
    Miroku: So your name is Koharu? And how old are you?
    Koharu: I’m eleven.
    Miroku: Are you? Koharu, would you consider having my children?
    Miroku: Everyone else: AHH!
    Um, is something the matter?
    Kagome: You’re disgusting! How could you lead an innocent girl on like that?!
    Sango: You lech!
    Koharu: The happiest day of my life!
    Kagome: You’d better take responsibility for this!
    Miroku: Right!

Miroku: Perhaps she can accompany us until we find a suitable family that can take the girl in.
    Sango: At the least, seeing how it was you who asked her to bear her children.
    Miroku: Oh, that! I ask the same question every single time I meet a new girl.
    Sango: Every girl except one, maybe
    *beat*
    Miroku: Sango, would you consider bearing my--?
    Sango: Spare me, would ya?!

Inuyasha #42:
    Naraku: Woman, pass this message on to Inuyasha: If he must hate someone, then hate Kikyo. For the only thing she desires…is Inuyasha’s death.
    Kagome: I’m tired of hearing your voice. You make me sick!

Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is up!

Also don't forget to vote in the polls for March 10th and March 24th, which are finally up.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/15 - Space Captain Harlock (2013))

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!