toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Soul Eater - "The New Student - Kid's First Day at the Academy - Will it be an Entrance to Remember?" [3/30]

Like This Thread!

Episode 6
    The New Student - Kid's First Day at the Academy - Will it be an Entrance to Remember?

Previously on Soul Eater: Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black Star were assigned remedial lessons after coming in with 0 souls. The four teamed up to take on Sid and Dr. Stein, but little did they know they were actually recruiting their next teacher.

Today the group is about to grow. Death Weapon Meister Academy has a new student, and he's a student obsessed with symmetry. Death the Kid is officially enrolled in school. What will his new classmates think of him? Will Death the Kid even make it to class on time? Find out the answers to these questions and more on an all new Soul Eater- only Toonami on [adult swim].

As a quick reminder- SPOILERS WON'T BE TOLERATED. Now I know I have no ability to control spoilers since I am not a mod, but what I do have is the ability to threaten all of you who spoil future events. Yes, you won't have to worry about Soul coming and eating your Soul? No, you'll have a fate worse than that. Those who spoil future events will have to face the dreaded HAMMER GUN! WAH HA HA HA!

Your cast of characters:
    Maka Albaran: Maka is a Meister at the prestigious Death Weapon Meister Academy and is the partner to Soul Evans. The two hope to turn Soul into a death scythe by gathering 100 souls- 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

Soul Evans: A scythe that works with Maka. He hopes to become the greatest scythe in history and dethrone Maka's father- currently known as Death Scythe, as the main scythe the Grim Reaper uses.

Death: Death is the Principal at the Meister school. Death trains students to keep the world safe from kishin's, knowing that if evil humans aren't stopped from collecting souls they could turn into weapons that will drive the world into chaos and despair. Death is regarded as being the original kishin hunter and the greatest the world has seen.

Spirit Albaran: Maka's father is an individual that gets distracted easily, but he also holds the title of being Death's Death Scythe. Maka joins DWMA out of spite for her father and aims at making sure he can no longer say he is the greatest Death Scythe in the world. Spirit is afraid of Dr. Stein from all the experiments he performed on him, but can he overcome his fear if it means he can visit his precious Maka?

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa: Tsubaki comes from a long line of weapons that have targeted death gods. Tsubaki works alongside Black Star, and she tends to turn into multiple weapons, though her favorite tends to be a shuriken.

Black Star: Black Star has been trained as a ninja, but his overconfidence tends to cause him to yell at others instead of practicing stealth. Black Star is very loyal and will always stick by anyone he considers to be friends. He works with Tsubaki to keep the world safe from keishin's.

Death the Kid: As the son of Death, Death the Kid isn't required to do meister training. However he prefers to hunt keishin in an attempt to prove he has what it takes to be as good as his father. Death the Kid is teamed up with two partners- Elizabeth Thompson and Patricia Thompson. He has an obsession for perfect symmetry.

Elizabeth Thompson: One of the two twin pistols for Death the Kid. Liz acts as older sister to both Patti and the maniac Kid on occasion. While she and her sister joined Kid out of respect for his strength and skill, Liz spends a large share of her time keeping Patti in line or talking Kid down from an OCD-related freak-out. Despite her tough and no-nonsense demeanor, she is petrified of the supernatural.

Patricia Thompson: The second twin-pistol for Death the Kid and the younger of the two siblings. Patti is bubbly, easily distracted, and playful. Her attention may wander from time-to-time. Unlike her sister, she does not seem to be scared by creepy things.

Dr. Franken Stein: Dr. Stein is a world renown Meister and is one of the newest teachers at Death Weapon Meister Academy. Stein is the Meister who helped Spirit become Death Scythe. Death has brought him back to or a specific reason, but that reason is being kept quiet at this time.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Are all the villains on this show psychotic teachers?

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Previously on Soul Eater: Worst. Lesson. Ever.

We get it! You love symmetry!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OCD Kid is totally obsessed with symmetry.

So, Dr Stein has been teaching these kids Biology by dissecting every animal in existence.

Black Star and Soul are a team now? This will not end well.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Balance between left and right...perfect symmetry...THAT is what is most important in this world."
    Someone send this kid to Congress!

Today we're dissecting an even BIGGER frog!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What does dissecting animals have to do with soul-hunting?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    What does dissecting animals have to do with soul-hunting?
    Maybe to prove that animals have souls?

Say "9" and mess with his head some more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Even numbers are not safe from him!!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So that means he hates the numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 then.

And Black Star just ruined the perfect symmetry that is Meister Academy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crazy teachers and buildings that are structurally unsound. That's public education for you.

...ah, who am I kidding? I'm sure it's a private school (makes it all the sadder, really).