toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Poll Catch-Up #2: The 6 Hour Challenge

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    TOM:Who's up for the "6 Hour Challenge"?

2 100.00%
  • Toonami: Lineup Promo
    TOM:It's the second best thing you can do by yourself.

2 100.00%
  • Bleach: For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Shinigami
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tosen: BUT WHAT IS JUSTICE?! Is it to forgive the man who killed my beloved friend? That would certainly be virtuous, admirable…sickeningly so, in fact. But even if a thing is virtuous, does that make it just? No! I say it’s neither just nor virtuous to live in peace and let the dead go unavenged! IT IS EVIL!
    Sajin: Now I understand. It would seem to me that I completely misjudged your feelings all this time. If that’s what you truly believe, Kaname, then you and I will never see eye to eye.

0 0%
  • Bleach: For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Shinigami
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tosen: At last I can see. I can see! YEEAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN SEE, SAJIN! I CAN SEE! I CAN SEE! SO THAT IS THE SKY! SO THIS IS BLOOD! SO THIS IS THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE! And so that is what you look like, Sajin. You’re not how I imagined. You’re much, much uglier.

1 50.00%
  • Naruto: White Past: Hidden Ambition
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Haku: To show mercy to those who oppose the one you serve. To allow his enemies to live when you could strike them down. This is not compassion. It is a betrayal of your life’s very purpose. For what reason do you exist, then? You’re of use to no one. Your life has no meaning. It is mere existence. Day after day of pain and struggle, signifying nothing.

0 0%
  • Naruto: White Past: Hidden Ambition
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: You're like a disease. By attacking one, you infect all, and you don't care. That is not the way of the Shinobi.
    Zabuza: You're right, I don't care! These useless little people and their petty little dreams! Why should they matter to me? I have a dream of my own!
    Kakashi: But to have a dream, you need to have a future. You don't. Your future's all used up, Zabuza.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: Maka, you can see souls clearly like that too, right?
    Maka: Oh, well, of course I can.
    Stein: Your soul seems confused by that last statement. How cute.
    Maka: Shut up! Quit it! Stop looking at my soul, you creep!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: All you saw was a single soul, right? You didn't see your future. You can't give up before you even fight!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: It was just a test, but I confess it was fun scaring you kids like that! You should've seen your faces!
    Maka and Soul: This man is seriously sadistic!
    Stein: Hey everyone! I'm sure you're all tired, but why don't you spend the night in my laboratory?!
    Everyone else: That's a big fat no!

1 50.00%
  • ThunderCats: The Soul Sever
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: We've come here for the Book of Omens.
    Soul Sever: I'm afraid that's impossible, not after I've seen the incredible potential of this artifact.
    Lion-O: ANd I've seen that potential in the hands of a madman! I won't allow it!
    Soul Sever: Then you see technology as an evil?
    Lion-O: It's hard not to...when this scourge was used to destroy everything I held dear!
    Soul Sever: What you call a scourge is all that gives me hope.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: The Soul Sever
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul Sever: He knew this would be the consequence. His programming shouldn't have allowed it.
    Lion-O: Which means something else did; something greater. In the end, technology isn't the disease or the cure. And I can't blame it for how evil minds may use it.
    Soul Sever: Now go. Take your book, and let me grieve in peace.

1 50.00%
  • Eureka Seven: Change of Life
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Talho: I'm not sure if I can be convince of each and every thing, I just didn't want Holland running away from the truth anymore. But it's not because I want to take responsibility for it or anything. I just wanted Holland to stay the Holland I've always known. And that's all.
    Mischa: Huh. If that's what you've really been thinking about, then Talho...
    Talho: What?
    Mischa: You should probably stop dressing like that already.
    Talho: You're right. He's too dense after all.

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Seiryo Attacks
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: It really hacks me off that we lost to that moron Seiryo!
    Seina: Don't worry, we'll get another shot.
    Amane: I'm never going to live this down! I'm gonna let off some steam!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Announcer: Please welcome Miss Vega as she reinvents Casual Fridays!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: It's not every day you get to be in a fashion show dressing room. See anything that you like?
    Seina: You think you're real funny, don't you?!
    NB: Wait a second, I said I love you! Don't leave me!
    Amane: Cut it out! *spears him with scissors from behind*
    NB: In a funny way, that felt good too!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Death of the Undying
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lust: Now then, where were we? I think I was about to send the Lieutenant to join her superior.
    Hawkeye: Wait a minute. So when you said you'd already had to kill someone...It can't be. You didn't! YOU B!!!!!!!!!!TCH!!!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Death of the Undying
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alphonse: I won't leave you! I'm sick of watching people die! And I can't just sit back and take it anymore! I won't let anyone else get killed! Not when I can protect them!
    Mustang: Well spoken! I couldn't agree more! Looks like I can you on your knees after all!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Trapped in a Duel to the Death
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: I'd feel more like fighting it if I smelled the reek of wolf on this mountain and not the stench of bear.
    Miroku: So in other words, your first priority right now is butchering Koga.
    Shippo: He's his arch-rival of love. *POW!* Oh! Aaaahh-oh! What d'you do that for?!
    Miroku: Shippo, if you bug Inuyasha, you'll only feel his fist.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Trapped in a Duel to the Death
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: I don't sense any life in these men. Their souls have left them!
    Sango: That means they're undead!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Naraku, the despicable coward who never sullies his own hands. Someday we will get him!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naraku: Don't forget, Kagura. I hold your heart right here in my very hands.
    Kagura: Naraku! Damn you!
    Naraku: It would be simple to turn you back into your original form. Never forget this, Kagura. You were created from a part of me. You are nothing more than my essence.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/24]

Like This Thread!

The proper schedule is back, it's time once more for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

I've been going through a lot of personal stuff lately, but it should be cleared up one way or another soon. I'll start by working on this week and last week's polls on Thursday/Friday, and then work my way back through the backlog of unposted polls. I apologize deeply, but bear with me. I'll make it up to you.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #290:
    Tosen: BUT WHAT IS JUSTICE?! Is it to forgive the man who killed my beloved friend? That would certainly be virtuous, admirable…sickeningly so, in fact. But even if a thing is virtuous, does that make it just? No! I say it’s neither just nor virtuous to live in peace and let the dead go unavenged! IT IS EVIL!
    Sajin: Now I understand. It would seem to me that I completely misjudged your feelings all this time. If that’s what you truly believe, Kaname, then you and I will never see eye to eye.

Tosen: At last I can see. I can see! YEEAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN SEE, SAJIN! I CAN SEE! I CAN SEE! SO THAT IS THE SKY! SO THIS IS BLOOD! SO THIS IS THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE! And so that is what you look like, Sajin. You’re not how I imagined. You’re much, much uglier.

Naruto #16:
    Haku: To show mercy to thoswe who oppose the one you serve. To allow his enemies to live when you could strike them down. This is not compassion. It is a betrayal of your life’s very purpose. For what reason do you exist, then? You’re of use to no one. Your life has no meaning. It is mere existence. Day after day of pain and struggle, signifying nothing.

Kakashi: You’re like a disease. By attacking one you infect all, and you don’t care. That is not the way of the Shinobi.
    Zabuza: You’re right, I don’t care! These useless little people and their petty little dreams! Why should they matter to me? I have a dream of my own!
    Kakashi: But to have a dream, you need to have a future. You don’t. Your future’s all used up, Zabuza.

Soul Eater #5:
    Soul: Maka, you can see souls clearly like that too, right?
    Maka, Oh, well of course I can.
    Stein: Your soul seems confused by that last statement. How cute.
    Maka: Shut up! Quit it! Stop looking at my soul, you creep!

Soul: All you saw was a single soul, right? You didn’t see your future. You can’t give up before you even fight!

Stein: It was just a test, but I confess it was fun scaring you kids like that! You should’ve seen your faces!
    Maka and Soul: That man is seriously sadistic!
    Stein: Hey everyone! I’m sure you’re all tired, but why don’t you spend the night in my laboratory?!
    Everyone else: That’s a big fat no!

Thundercats #24:
    Lion-O: We’ve come here for the Book of Omens.
    Soul Sever: I’m afraid that’s impossible, not after I’ve seen the incredible potential of this artifact.
    And I’ve seen that potential in the hands of a madman! I won’t allow it!
    Then you see technology as an evil?
    It’s hard not to…when this scourge was used to destroy everything I held dear!
    What you call a scourge is all that gives me hope.

Sever: He knew this would be the consequence. His programming shouldn’t have allowed it.
    Lion-O: Which means something else did; something greater. In the end, technology isn’t the disease or the cure. And I can’t blame it for how evil minds may use it.
    Sever: Now go. Take your book, and let me grieve in peace.

Eureka 7 #30:
    Talho: I’m not sure if I can be convinced of each and every thing, I just didn’t want Holland running away from the truth anymore. But it’s not because I want him to take responsibility for it or anything. I just wanted Holland to stay the Holland that I’ve always known. And that’s all.
    Mischa: Huh. If that’s what you’ve really been thinking about, then Talho…
    Talho: What?
    Mischa: You should probably stop dressing like that already.
    Talho: You’re right. He’s too dense after all.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #19:
    Amane: It really hacks me off that we lost to that moron Seiryo!
    Seina: Don’t worry, we’ll get another shot.
    Amane: I’m never going to live this down! I’m gonna let off some steam!

Announcer: Please welcome Miss Vega as she reinvents Casual Fridays!

Amane: It’s not every day you get to be in a fashion show dressing room. See anything that you like?
    Seina: You think you’re real funny, don’t you?!
    NB: Wait a second, I said I love you! Don’t leave me!
    Amane: Cut it out! *spears him with scissors from behind*
    NB: In a funny way, that felt good too!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #19:
    Lust: Now then, where were we? I think I was about to send the Lieutenant to join her superior.
    Hawkeye: Wait a minute. So when you said you'd already had to kill someone...It can't be. You didn't! YOU B!!!!!!!!!!TCH!!!

Alphonse: I won’t leave you! I’m sick of watching people die! And I can’t just sit back and take it anymore! I won’t let anyone else get killed! Not when I can protect them!
    Mustang: Well spoken! I couldn’t agree more! Looks like I can you on your knees after all!

Inuyasha #39:
    Inuyasha: I’d feel more like fighting if I smelled the reek of wolf on this mountain and not the stench of bear.
    Miroku: So in other words, your first priority right now is butchering Koga.
    Shippo: He’s his arch-rival of love. *POW!* Oh! Aaaahh-oh! What d’you do that for?!
    Miroku: Shippo, if you bug Inuyasha, you’ll only feel his fist.

Miroku: I don’t sense any life in these men. Their souls have left them!
    Sango: That means they’re undead!

Inuyasha #40:
    Kagome: Naraku, the despicable coward who never sullies his own hands. Someday we will get him!

Naraku: Do not forget, Kagura. I hold your heart right here in my very hands.
    Kagura: Naraku! Damn you!
    Naraku: It would be simple to turn you back into your original form. Never forget this, Kagura. You were created from a part of me. You are nothing more than my essence.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    After an incredibly long delay, I have begun to catch up on the backlog of Line of the Night polls! I promised I'd get the March polls out first, so I'm starting off with this poll and the poll for March 9th!

To avoid flooding the board with polls, I'll refrain from posting the poll for March 31st until tomorrow. From there, I'll have three almost-vintage polls left unposted, which (hopefully) will get distributed throughout next week, leading up to the poll for this upcoming Saturday. So, with luck, the gap will be closed soon!

Thanks as always go out to animePWNS.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)