toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey is this true or just a trick? About one piece being on toonami

Like This Thread!
    I just heard a guy on a YouTube say that toonami got one pie e back and that it'll be on toonami again in 2013 so is this true or did the guy just say it just to get likes for his YouTube video? I don't know the dude but I looked to see if it has online name and it said fornever and the video is called one piece is coming to toonami I hope it's true but I just don't wanna give my hopes up for nothing.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's true. It was announced at a convention a few days ago. We don't know when it will start or which episode they'll start with, but One Piece will be airing at some point this year on Toonami.

HUBTigers87 is offline Sign Holder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's all for real

One Piece is coming to Toonami

Edit: Light Lucario just beat me to it :P
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | GO WINNING TEAM!

Let the bag out of the cat.

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What they said. And this is a video from the horse's mouth about it too. Jason DeMarco is not the type to lie about that sort of thing.

ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AWESOME if anyone when it starts on toonami will u please message me the date?

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This is great. One Piece was the last cartoon I looked forward to watching back before Toonami went off the air.
    I just hope it's not on TOO late at night. Or better yet, they upload the episode's they are on AS's website the next day.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

vegeta95748 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    This is great. One Piece was the last cartoon I looked forward to watching back before Toonami went off the air.
    I just hope it's not on TOO late at night. Or better yet, they upload the episode's they are on AS's website the next day.
    With a show as big as One Piece, I highly doubt [as] would put it on any later than 1:00 AM.

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Freakin' Schweet! I finally have an excuse to start watching that.

They're not gonna pull a Naruto with the theme song and give us "YO HO HO, HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM-GUM," are they?
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    So, wait. You NEVER have seen One Piece before? NO part of the story dubbed or otherwise you have seen? I ask because even though I can't tell, I do earnestly wonder how many people who watch Toonami now have never seen some of the shows prior to its current airing on Toonami. Take Naruto for instance. I know someone who she and her niece (who's 11) are watching Naruto for the first time on Toonami. Never even saw it before on it's previous airing several years ago. Same with my cousin who's slightly older than me. Never watched Naruto either.

They're not gonna pull a Naruto with the theme song and give us "YO HO HO, HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM-GUM," are they?
    Unless Funimation does any editing (remember it's the anime companies who do that with the show, not Adult Swim), the opening theme will likely be something like this..

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post

The theme song will probably be a shorten version of the Funimation dub openings. They sound pretty good, so hopefully that will be the same even if they have to be cut down for time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast