toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Poll Catch-Up #1 - Spring Forward!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Tonight is Daylight Saving Time. Not “Sav-ings" Time. But, that means we’re down an hour. So pour one out for Sym-bionic Titan and Eureka 7.

2 100.00%
  • Bleach: The Final Trump Card! Ichigo, Towards the Decisive Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Byakuya: You believe sending Ichigo Kurosaki to the world of the living will end that battle. On top of that, it sounds like you believe the boy will be ultimately victorious.
    Mayuri: That’s nonsense. Total nonsense. I never expected that you would make such absurd assumptions, Captain Kuchiki.
    Byakuya: *smiles to himself*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mayuri: If he’s going to defeat him, I wish he’d get it over with quickly, for heaven’s sake. I’m on pins and needles! I’m dying to dissect that big Espada!
    Yammy: *whacks Kenpachi into a rock*
    Mayuri: Oh great. It appears I’ll be dissecting the Squad Eleven Captain instead of that big bruiser I was so excited about. But, that should be enjoyable too, just less to cut up.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Unohana: Listen Ichigo, how about you let me run in front of you for a little while.
    Ichigo: Uh, no, I'm all right. If you're worried about me using up my spritual pressure, don't...be, I'm doing just...fine...?
    Unohana: Ichigo...I think it would be a good idea if you let me run in front of you, right NOW...
    Ichigo: Sure, if you insist...!

1 50.00%
  • Naruto: Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: That boy is a whole other breed. He lives for pain, he thrives on it.
    Zabuza: Exactly. Your village has become complacent. Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all…to kill the feelings in their own hearts, to crush an opponent mercilessly! To destroy with no emotion or regret!

0 0%
  • Naruto: Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Stay calm, think. Where will he strike? The bridge builder!
    Zabuza: Too late!
    Sakura: AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 50.00%
  • Soul Eater: Engage the Witch Hunter! A Remedial Lesson in the Graveyard?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: Soul, drag yourself out of bed and eat some breakfast. It's almost time for school.
    Blair: Oh, good morning, Maka!
    Rooster: *Crows*
    Soul: I have a bad feeling that this particular morning...
    Maka:Soul?.....YOU JERK!
    Soul:...Is not gonna be cool at all.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: So, Maka...
    Maka: Quiet, please. Can't you see that I'm reading? Don't interrupt me.
    Soul: I don't get what you're so mad about. It's just a stupid book.
    Maka: *closes book* Makaaaaaaaaaa—CHOP!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: People need fear to survive! We experience it so that we can grow stronger *kicks Sid away*
    Soul: If she wasn't afraid in this situation, I'd call that reckless. But Maka has the courage to fight in spite of her fear.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Recipe for Disaster
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: Has anyone seen Lion-O and Mumyra?
    Panthro: He invited her into the woods to, uh...collect firewood.
    Tygra:The poor kid's only setting himself up to get shot down. Again.
    Cheetara:Pumyra isn't exactly the frendliest cat.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Recipe for Disaster
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tygra: I don't tell you enough, but...you're the bestest little brother a big brother ever had!
    Lion-O: Oh, what did I just do?

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: The Price of Fortune
    Submitted by Soul
    Seiryo: That's right, I'm a bad ass.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Daluma: I'm laughing so much, my cheeks are hurting! But it's worth the pain, for soon we will be ready to destroy the GP!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seiryo: You've got something in your eye, Tarant!
    Tarant: Funny.
    Seiryo: How about, what do you get when you cross a robot with a squashed skunk? Cyber-Tarant, of course!
    Tarant: Stop it. Your humor is killing me.

1 50.00%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Cold Flame
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mustang: Maria Ross was a fugitive. Our orders were "shoot to kill", so I did.
    Alphonse: That's all you have to say?!
    Mustang: About Hughes' death, I apologize for hiding it. But you do not argue against orders, or ask for explainations. Just follow them. That's what it means to be a soldier!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The True Owner of the Great Sword
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sesshomaru: You...you're protecting your sword!
    Inuyasha: Why would I let you bust up the Tetsusaiga before I've learned to control it?

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The True Owner of the Great Sword
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tottosai: So before he died, the great dog demon gave each of his sons a sword. He gave the Tetsusaiga to Inuyasha and the Tenseiga to Sesshomaru. That cunning old hound must have made it so that it is futile for the brothers to fight each other. I guess they'll learn that eventually!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, the Wolf-Demon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: How many innocent people have you and your mongrels killed? You reek of human blood!
    Koga: They needed to eat. Got a problem with that, mutt-face?
    Inuyasha: Did you just call me a mutt?!
    Koga: No, you're right, that would be an insult to canines...you smell much worse!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, the Wolf-Demon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: I can't blame him for getting upset for being called a mongrel, but when he's sniffing the ground, he sure looks like one.
    Inuyasha: I heard that. Shippo! Come here and say that, I dare ya!
    Shippo: Whoa! He can hear me from that distance?! What a bloodhound! Talk about canine powers!
    Inuyasha: Canines are carnivorous! Remember that, ya little runt!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/10]

Like This Thread!
    DST will soon be in effect, tonight's broadcast is an hour shorter, but it's still ripe for...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Again, college has been preventing me from doing polls. I will be on spring break starting Thursday, so I will spend part of my vacation working on the backlog of polls. Again, don't let my academic duties discourage you from submitting lines!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ThunderCats(2011)

Tygra: Instead of fighting, lets talk about our feelings!

Soul is offline Mainly Lurking Now...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually. I got one: "That's right, I'm a bad ass." - Seiryo (Tenchi Muyo GXP)

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mind the loss of one hour for this weekend. Just one less show to worry.

Spoiler:

Toonami Intro

TOM: Tonight is Daylight Saving Time. Not “Sav-ings" Time. But, that means we’re down an hour. So pour one out for Sym-bionic Titan and Eureka 7.

Bleach #288:
    Byakuya: You believe sending Ichigo Kurosaki to the world of the living will end that battle. On top of that, it sounds like you believe the boy will be ultimately victorious.
    Mayuri: That’s nonsense. Total nonsense. I never expected that you would make such absurd assumptions, Captain Kuchiki.
    *Byakuya smiles to himself*

Mayuri: If he’s going to defeat him, I wish he’d get it over with quickly, for heaven’s sake. I’m on pins and needles! I’m dying to dissect that big Espada!
    *Yammy whacks Kenpachi into a rock*
    Mayuri: Oh great. It appears I’ll be dissecting the Squad Eleven Captain instead of that big bruiser I was so excited about. But, that should be enjoyable too, just less to cut up.

Unohana: Listen Ichigo, how about you let me run in front of you for a little while.
    Ichigo: Uh, no, I’m all right. If you’re worried about me using up my spiritual pressure, don’t…be, I’m doing just…fine…?
    Unohana: Ichigo…I think it would be a good idea if you let me run in front of you right now…
    Ichigo: Sure, if you insist…!

Naruto #15:
    Kakashi: That boy is a whole other breed. He lives for pain, he thrives on it.
    Zabuza: Exactly. Your village has become complacent. Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all…to kill the feelings in their own hearts, to crush an opponent mercilessly! To destroy with no emotion or regret!

Kakashi: Stay calm, think. Where will he strike? The bridge builder!
    Zabuza: Too late!
    Sakura: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Soul Eater #4:
    Maka: Soul, drag yourself out of bed and eat some breakfast. It’s almost time for school.
    Blair: Oh, good morning, Maka!
    *rooster crows*
    Soul: I have a feeling…that this particular morning…
    Maka: Soul? ….. YOU JERK!
    Soul: …is not gonna be cool at all.

Soul: So, Maka…
    Maka: Quiet, please. Can’t you see that I’m reading? Don’t interrupt me.
    Soul: I don’t get what you’re so mad about. It’s just a stupid book.
    Maka: *closes book* Makaaaaaaaaaa—CHOP!

Maka: People need fear to survive! We experience it so that we can grow stronger! *kicks Sid away*
    Death: If she wasn’t afraid in this situation, I’d call that reckless. But Maka has the courage to fight in spite of her fear.

Thundercats #23:
    Cheetara: Has anyone seen Lion-O and Pumyra?
    Panthro: He invited her into the woods to, uh…collect firewood.
    Tygra: The poor kid’s only setting himself up to get shot down. Again.
    Cheetara: Pumyra isn’t exactly the friendliest cat.

Tygra: I don’t tell you enough, but…you’re the bestest little brother a big brother ever had!
    Lion-O: Oh, what did I just do?

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #18:
    Daluma: I’m laughing so much, my cheeks are hurting! But it’s worth the pain, for soon we will be ready to destroy the GP!

Seiryo: You’ve got something in your eye, Tarant!
    Tarant: Funny.
    Seiryo: How about, what do you get when you cross a robot with a squashed skunk? Cyber-Tarant, of course!
    Tarant: Stop it. Your humor is killing me.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #17:
    Mustang: Maria Ross was a fugitive. Our orders were "shoot to kill," so I did.
    Alphonse: That's all you have to say?!
    Mustang: About Hughes' death, I apologize for hiding it. But you do not argue against orders, or ask for explanations. Just follow them. That's what it means to be a soldier!

Inuyasha #35:
    Sesshomaru: You…you’re protecting your sword!
    Inuyasha: Why would I let you bust up the Tetsusaiga before I’ve learned to control it?

Tottosai: So before he died, the great dog demon gave each of his sons a sword. He gave the Tetsusaiga to Inuyasha and the Tenseiga to Sesshomaru. That cunning old hound must have made it so that it is futile for the brothers to fight against each other. I guess they’ll learn that eventually!

Inuyasha #36:
    Inuyasha: How many innocent people have you and your mongrels killed? You reek of human blood!
    Koga: They needed to eat. Got a problem with that, mutt-face?
    Inuyasha: Did you just call me a mutt?!
    Koga: No, you’re right, that would be an insult to canines…you smell much worse!

Shippo: I can’t blame him for getting upset for being called a mongrel, but when he’s sniffing the ground, he sure looks like one.
    Inuyasha: I heard that, Shippo! Come here and say that, I dare ya!
    Shippo: Whoa! He can hear me from that distance?! What a bloodhound! Talk about canine power!
    Inuyasha: Canines are carnivorous! Remember that, ya little runt!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    After an incredibly long delay, I have begun to catch up on the backlog of Line of the Night polls! I promised I'd get the March polls out first, so I'm starting off with this poll and the poll for March 24th!

To avoid flooding the board with polls, I'll refrain from posting the poll for March 31st until tomorrow. From there, I'll have three almost-vintage polls left unposted, which (hopefully) will get distributed throughout next week, leading up to the poll for this upcoming Saturday. So, with luck, the gap will be closed soon!

Thanks for this poll go out to RockmanDash, Soul, and, as always, animePWNS. I'd also like to issue an apology to RockmanDash, I did type up your submission for this poll, but I'm not quite sure why it didn't show up.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!