toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Loiter Squad - Season Two Talkback [3/10]

Like This Thread!
    The second season of Loiter Squad debuts tonight at midnight. The wacky misadventures of Odd Future continue as they come up with new skits to get into trouble with. This time around, I'm going to make a season talkback rather than individual talkbacks. Since previous talkbacks had few replies, I thought I would make one talkback to compile all the replies.

The season premiere is called "Soul Food."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A new episode airs tonight at midnight. It's called "Waiting to Exhale."

KarlOlson is offline Art Imitates Life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have I been the only person watching and enjoying this? I think this season has definitely managed to up the quality of the skits, and it's been fun to see that bits featuring the musical side of the OF crew (Mike G, Earl,) and various guests (Blake from Workaholics) aren't going to be one off bits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Olson View Post
    Have I been the only person watching and enjoying this? I think this season has definitely managed to up the quality of the skits, and it's been fun to see that bits featuring the musical side of the OF crew (Mike G, Earl,) and various guests (Blake from Workaholics) aren't going to be one off bits.
    No, I'm watching too and enjoying it. I think this season has been better than the first one(and I liked the first one). I kinda wonder if Frank Ocean will ever show up on the show. He's a bigger name than the rest of the crew at this point, so it's a toss-up.

Anyway, I'm not surprised by the lack of responses. Live-action on AS has always been a hard sell here on TZ. At least compared to The A.V. Club(which generally has the opposite reaction).