toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/2]

Like This Thread!
    The time has come for another Line of the Night. Yes, I'm a bit behind again. Blame it on work. However I will do my best to get it up tomorrow. You all know the rules. Submit your favorite lines from Toonami premier episodes. Cowboy bebop and Sym-Bionic Titan aren't eligible for the poll. Now sit back, relax, and jot down your favorite lines to post here.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #287:
    Chigo: So you’re saying we’re thieves now?
    Chaido: No, not thieves, burglars.
    Chigo: Oh, well that’s a lot better! Thanks for clearing that up!

Ura Vira: Oh you poor fools, use your heads. Did you really think that with all this priceless treasure lying around, I wouldn’t be prepared for break-ins?
    *releases a giant boulder*
    Chigo: A giant boulder?! Really?! That’s such a cliché!
    *releases dogs…*
    *…then arrows…*
    *…then laser beams!*
    Chigo: Laser beams?! Oh come on! That’s a cliché and an anachronism!

Ren Jin: This is your fault! She is going to die because she granted you those wishes. I should curse you, but instead I must…swallow my pride and ask you a favor! Save Rukiruki before it’s too late!
    Chigo: Things sure happen fast around here.

Ni no Kuni Review
    TOM: The only downside, get ready to grind, and grind, and even if you like grinding, by the end, this game will make you griiiiiiiiind!

Naruto #14:
    Kakashi: This is a battle, not a talent show! Don’t let your opponent see your jutsu! The shinobi’s art is deception; always keep the enemy guessing! Even when executing a single jutsu, one must distract their opponent’s attention, catch them off balance and outmaneuver them! You just turn yourself into a human target when you enter a battle like that!
    Naruto: AAAAAHHHH!!! I’m sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!

Kakashi: Naruto is building a solid reputation as the most clueless ninja in history; the more he helps, the worse things get!

Soul Eater #3:
    Liz: What right do you have to talk about symmetry anyway?! Three stripes on the left side of your hair and not on the right?! That doesn’t look symmetrical to me!
    Kid: AHH! You’re right! I’m an abomination! I’m filthy and dirty and unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes! I’m garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! I deserve to die!

Pharaoh: The Wrath of the Pharaoh! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! Wrath! I will come and deliver the final blow myself.
    Kid: Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. YOU’RE DISGUSTINGLY HIDEOUS!
    Liz: It’s all over, now!

Kid: Let’s say goodbye to the beautiful Anubis.
    *CRACK! BOOM!*
    Patti: You broke the Pharaoh! (x8)
    Kid: What did we do?!
    Liz: You went a little nuts in there, don’t ya think? Crazy!
    Kid: I’m a pig! A louse! A useless cow! I destroyed Anubis! Such utter garbage cannot be allowed to live! I deserve to die!
    Liz: No, you don’t need to die! I mean, who hasn’t destroyed one or two pyramids in their life? Really!
    Patty: See? It’s okay!
    Kid: Girls, thank you! BUT WHY ARE YOUR BREASTS STILL TWO DIFFERENT SIZES?!

Thundercats #22:
    Wilykat: Are those glob-o-gooies?
    Wilykit: You mean the hard-to-find-secret-recipe-seven-layers-of-mouth-watering-flavor-changing-super-sour-sweetness-glob-o-gooies?
    Both: Mm-mmm!
    Wilykat: Yeah, that’s them!

Wilykit: Tookit’s kleptovoyance was wrong about us being brought to him for a reason.
    Wilykat: There was a reason, sis; it was to make sure they could have a different life.

Eureka 7 #29:
    Talho: So you can fight without knowing the reason why?
    Renton: I can’t fight at all. And I don’t have the will to fight either.
    Talho: Really, even if this war was started by that famous father of yours—Adroc Thurston, who saved the world?

Talho: He was convinced—he was absolutely convinced—that the Corallian was an intelligent life form. That was why he searched for a way to coexist. His conviction was cemented by the emergence of a human-shaped Corallian. The name of the humanoid Corallian…is Eureka!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #17:
    NB: Yoshiko, I was so lonely last night! Why’d you leave me out here?!
    Yoshiko: Goodness, he’s a cute little dog, isn’t he?
    NB: Dog?!

Katsuhito: I’ve prepared a ceremony so that I may remove any bad luck from the girls. Hopefully, it will protect them from your misfortune, Seina; that is, if you’re lucky. Hahahahaha!
    Seina: Do I get a ceremony?
    Katsuhito: You’re bad luck is far too overpowering. There’d be no point!
    *Seina’s hit by a paint bucket*
    Noike and Tenchi: Are you all right?
    Tenchi: What was that?
    Noike: I think it was a paint bucket.
    Katsuhito: And my point is proven.

NB: I thought she was just kidding, but she really did think I was a dog! Oh, my heart’s broken!
    Seina: I’m so hungry!
    NB: Lonely!
    Seina: Hungry!
    NB: Lonely!
    Seina: Give me my chicken!
    NB: Give me my Yoshiko! And I wouldn’t mind some of Seina’s chicken as well!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #16:
    Edward: We just heard about Lt. Col. Hughes.
    Ross: Yeah, it’s rough news, huh?
    Edward: There was still so much we wanted to tell him about.
    Alphonse: We would’ve liked to say goodbye.
    Ross: We weren’t able to reach you. Don’t worry, though. The military gave him a proper send-off.
    Edward: Wow, that was nice.
    Ross: That’s how it’s done. Also, if you boys haven’t heard already, I’m sure you’ll both be glad to know he was promoted two whole ranks.
    Edward: Up to Brigadier General?
    Alphonse: He retired to the country and they promoted him?
    Ross: *gasp*
    Edward: Lt. Ross…?

Inuyasha #33:
    Sango: Not that I’m complaining or anything, Kagome, but why aren’t you with Inuyasha?
    Kagome: I, um, uh… (thinking) Because right now, he only cares for Kikyo, that’s why. Besides, why hang off ‘im anyway? He’s not even my boyfriend! Oh no, I think I’m blushing! I am! I am blushing!
    Shippo: What’s the matter with Kagome?
    Sango: Don’t ask me.

Kikyo: Go, Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel. And once you’ve found them all, then I will send you to Hell. I’m free to hate. My soul is so much freer than it was then. Free to hate, free to love.

Inuyasha #34:
    Myoga: Sorry, I forgot to warn you about his temper.
    Tottosai: Don’t worry, I’ll sneak it away when he’s not looking and melt it into cutlery. *Inuyasha thrusts Testsusaiga at Tottasai's face* AH-HA! I’m only joking!

Kagome: You’re the one who started this whole thing!
    Tottosai: Did I really?
    Kagome: No wonder he’s pals with Myoga! They’re both real pros with the innocent bystander act!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts