toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Poll Catch-Up #5: The Gap is Closed!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Hope youíre enjoying the new lineup. Whatís your favorite part of the next ninety minutes? New Bleach? Uncut Naruto? Or a brand new Soul Eater? No bad choices here.

1 50.00%
  • Bleach: Ichigo's Return! Protect Karakura Town
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: Ichigo, what happened to you while you were up there? You donít have the look of someone whoís just been victorious in battle. And you donít look like someone whoís ready to fight again. Something has changed in you. What happened, IchigoÖ?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Damn, youíre loud. I may be moving around, but Iím definitely not running away. Iím just trying to get you in an area thatís far away from the others. Now that itís just you and me, I can crush youÖwith force!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: You mean do I have a defense? Truth is, Iíve never really had plans against any attacks. I just knew I had to win, so I did. Thatís my plan. I donít care if youíre higher ranked than the other Espadas were. To me, itís all the same. Iíve gotta defeat you, so Iíll find a way to do it. Itís simple.

0 0%
  • Naruto: Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakura: Heís got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick!
    Kakashi: And hiding behind a mask. Who does he think heís fooling?
    Sakura: Ahem, speak for yourself, Sensei!
    Sasuke: Thatís it, Iím taking him out. Who does he think heís fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown.
    Sakura: Sasuke, youíre so cool!
    Kakashi: Wait a second, didnít I just say that? Sheíll never change.

0 0%
  • Naruto: Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Haku: Number one, hyperactive, knucklehead ninja...
    Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki...is here! Yeah! Believe it!

1 50.00%
  • Soul Eater: I am the Star! The Big Man is Showing Up Here?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star:I AM THE GREAT ASSASSIN BLACK STAR! AND IíVE COME HERE TO ASSASSINATE YOU ALL! YAHOOOOO!!! ĎKay, thatís all for now!
    Tsubaki: Excuse me, I'm not a microphone, I'm a chain sythe!

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Henchman: Were those two ninjas?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: A guardian who babysits a little witch all day? Please, you arenít even worth the effort. Letís go, Tsubaki.
    Tsubaki: Right.
    Black Star: I mean, really, I can't kill a kid. It would give me nightmares.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Birth of the Blades
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Leo:This is treason! He is our master. Who are we to question him?
    Panthera: If we don't, Leo, who will?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pumyra: Now I know you're trying to kill us!
    Lion-O: Then why do I keep saving you?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mumm-Ra: You canít have both the sword and the girl. Will you be the first of your species to choose power over emotion?
    Lion-O: *Saves Pumyra*
    Mumm-Ra: *Grabs the Sword of Plun-darr* I didn't think so.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Memento Mori
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: If you wonít stopÖMs. Ray, this time, I will fight! I decidedÖthat Iím going to protect Eureka. Charles was the one who taught me to see things through, no matter what! So Iíll fightÖeven if itís against you!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Memento Mori
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ray: It's far too late...for everything...
    Renton: Please, Mr. Ray...
    Ray: Ren-tonÖEureka, the one youíre there to protect, took every happy future away from your Momma. Now itís my turn to take everything awayÖfrom your future, Eureka! Renton, you have been possessed by a horrible and dangerous monster! But itís all right. Momma will save you! And weíll all go together to where Charles is waiting for us!!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Homecoming
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: I hit the mother load! Youíre not going to believe the wide variety of internet sites this planet has to offer!
    Seina: I guess I havenít seen a website like that in quite a while.
    Kiriko: Then consider this your homecoming back to Earth.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yoshiko: Huh? A shooting star! Iíll make a wish! I wish I had a cute boyfriend! I wish I had a cute boyfriend! I wish I had a cute boyfriend! All right, grant me my wish!
    NB: I really need to get some landing gear! Internet, here I come!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: I thought you said youíd hidden their dresses.
    Kiriko: I did more than hide them, I threw them out of the ship. But apparently, they had backup dresses ready!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Envoy from the East
    Submitted by animePWNS
    May: I already know that immortality canít be accomplished by alchehestry, but it is possible through the use of alchemy. Thatís why I have to find him! The incredible man I heard so much about. They say his hair and his eyes are golden like the sun! He wears a dashing red coat as he strides forth to save people in need! The brilliant State Alchemist, Edward Elric!
    Yoki: What do we know about her?

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sango: So they went to find medicine, did they? Inuyasha and the others?
    Miroku: Yes, they did, and I stayed back here to protect and look after you. So, no more talking and try and get some rest. Something wrong?
    Sango: It might be safer outside.
    Shippo: And thatís why Kagome sent me, so that I could protect you from being protected by him!
    Myoga: What he said!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Iím going to be over at Jinenjiís farm, so donít even think about attacking there, okay? If you hurt me, youíll all have to die, because Inuyasha hereíll have to avenge me!
    Inuyasha: I will?! Since when?!
    Kagome: Youíd better avenge me! What am I supposed to do if you donít?!
    Inuyasha: Fine, Iíll avenge you all ready.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kikyo and InuYasha, Into the Miasma
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: Inuyasha, no, stay calm!
    Inuyasha: No, I will not stay calm! I'm gonna protect Kikyo! *sees Kagome*

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kikyo and InuYasha, Into the Miasma
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikyo: You little fool. By coming here, you risk Inuyasha losing you forever.
    Kagome: What are you saying? Inuyasha is trying so hard to save you. But you...

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/24]

Like This Thread!
    Soul Eater has arrived, Titan is entering a second run, it's time for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

I know I still haven't done the previous two polls, and that's due in large part to college. I don't know when this poll will go up, but it will take some time as well. I guarantee these polls will go up eventually, at the absolute latest in mid-March during my spring break. But hopefully sooner. Don't let my tardiness discourage the line submissions!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/1 - Interview with Lisle Wilkerson)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro
    TOM: Hope youíre enjoying the new lineup. Whatís your favorite part of the next ninety minutes? New Bleach? Uncut Naruto? Or a brand new Soul Eater? No bad choices here.

Bleach #286:
    Rukia: Ichigo, what happened to you while you were up there? You donít have the look of someone whoís just been victorious in battle. And you donít look like someone whoís ready to fight again. Something has changed in you. What happened, IchigoÖ?

Ichigo: Damn, youíre loud. I may be moving around, but Iím definitely not running away. Iím just trying to get you in an area thatís far away from the others. Now that itís just you and me, I can crush youÖwith force!!

Ichigo: You mean do I have a defense? Truth is, Iíve never really had plans against any attacks. I just knew I had to win, so I did. Thatís my plan. I donít care if youíre higher ranked than the other Espadas were. To me, itís all the same. Iíve gotta defeat you, so Iíll find a way to do it. Itís simple.

Naruto #13:
    Sakura: Heís got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick!
    Kakashi: And hiding behind a mask. Who does he think heís fooling?
    Sakura: Ahem, speak for yourself, Sensei!
    Sasuke: Thatís it, Iím taking him out. Who does he think heís fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown.
    Sakura: Sasuke, youíre so cool!
    Kakashi: Wait a second, didnít I just say that? Sheíll never change.

Haku: Number one, hyperactive, knucklehead ninjaÖ
    Naruto: Naruto UzumakiÖis here! Yeah! Believe it!

Soul Eater #2:
    Black☆Star: I AM THE GREAT ASSASSIN BLACK☆STAR! AND IíVE COME HERE TO ASSASSINATE YOU ALL! YAHOOOOO!!! ĎKay, thatís all for now!
    Tsubaki: Excuse me, Iím not a microphone, Iím a chain scythe!

Henchman: Were those two ninjas?

Black☆Star: A guardian who babysits a little witch all day? Please, you arenít even worth the effort. Letís go, Tsubaki.
    Tsubaki: Right.
    Black☆Star: I mean, really, I canít kill a kid. It would give me nightmares.

Thundercats #21:
    Leo: This is treason! He is our master. Who are we to question him?
    Panthera: If we donít, Leo, who will?

Pumyra: Now I know youíre trying to kill us!
    Lion-O: Then why do I keep saving you?

Mumm-Ra: You canít have both the sword and the girl. Will you be the first of your species to choose power over emotion?
    *Lion-O saves Pumyra while Mumm-Ra grabs the Sword of Plun-darr*
    Mumm-Ra: I didnít think so.

Eureka 7 #28:
    Renton: If you wonít stopÖMs. Ray, this time, I will fight! I decidedÖthat Iím going to protect Eureka. Charles was the one who taught me to see things through, no matter what! So Iíll fightÖeven if itís against you!

Ray: Itís far too lateÖfor everythingÖ
    Renton: Please, Ms. RayÖ
    Ray: Ren-tonÖEureka, the one youíre there to protect, took every happy future away from your Momma. Now itís my turn to take everything awayÖfrom your future, Eureka! Renton, you have been possessed by a horrible and dangerous monster! But itís all right. Momma will save you! And weíll all go together to where Charles is waiting for us!!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #16:
    NB: I hit the mother load! Youíre not going to believe the wide variety of internet sites this planet has to offer!
    Seina: I guess I havenít seen a website like that in quite a while.
    Kiriko: Then consider this your homecoming back to Earth.

Yoshiko: Huh? A shooting star! Iíll make a wish! I wish I had a cute boyfriend!(x3) All right, grant me my wish!
    NB: I really need to get some landing gear! Internet, here I come!

Seina: I thought you said youíd hidden their dresses.
    Kiriko: I did more than hide them, I threw them out of the ship. But apparently, they had backup dresses ready!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #15:
    May: I already know that immortality canít be accomplished by alchehestry, but it is possible through the use of alchemy. Thatís why I have to find him! The incredible man I heard so much about. They say his hair and his eyes are golden like the sun! He wears a dashing red coat as he strides forth to save people in need! The brilliant State Alchemist, Edward Elric!
    Yoki: What do we do about her?

Inuyasha #31:
    Sango: So they went to find medicine, did they? Inuyasha and the others?
    Miroku: Yes, they did, and I stayed back here to protect and look after you. So, no more talking and try and get some rest. Something wrong?
    Sango: It might be safer outside.
    Shippo: And thatís why Kagome sent me, so that I could protect you from being protected by him!
    Myoga: What he said!

Kagome: Iím going to be over at Jinenjiís farm, so donít even think about attacking there, okay? If you hurt me, youíll all have to die, because Inuyasha hereíll have to avenge me!
    Inuyasha: I will?! Since when?!
    Kagome: Youíd better avenge me! What am I supposed to do if you donít?!
    Inuyasha: Fine, Iíll avenge you all ready.

Inuyasha #32:
    Miroku: Inuyasha, no, stay calm!
    Inuyasha: No, I will not stay calm! Iím gonna protect Kikyo! *sees Kagome*

Kikyo: You little fool. By coming here, you risk Inuyasha losing you forever.
    Kagome: What are you saying? Inuyasha is trying so hard to save you. But youÖ
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Once more, sorry for the delay. This poll is at last up!

Expect the last backlog poll, the poll for April 14th, to be up either later today or tomorrow.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/1 - Interview with Lisle Wilkerson)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!