toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/16]

Like This Thread!
    It's time for another week of Line of the Night fun. Joining this week is the most dangerous, deadly, and hilarious action comedy series Soul Eater. Will Soul and Maka steal the Line of the Night? Also tonight we have the series finale of Sym-Bionic Titan. While Titan will go into repeat mode on Toonami next week, this is the last week it will be eligible for Line of the Night for 1 year. Then we have regular fun premiere dub of Bleach and Toonami premieres of favorite shows ThunderCats, InuYasha, Eureka 7, and Tenchi Muyo! GXP. Add in Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and you have a nightly lineup that is sure to impress.

So join us and contribute your favorite lines. But be warned, if you don't contribute, then I might be forced to eat your soul. Or even worse, I might be forced to bring out everyone's favorite HAMMER GUN

WAH HA HA HA!!!
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gatomon41 is offline Deo confidimus.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You Can't Touch This!" - General Steel, Sym-Bionic Titan.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Pro vita quad spes.

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome, Soul Eater. Got some good lines picked out ahead of time. Can't wait for later episodes when a certain character steals the spotlight...
    Spoiler:

Bleach #285:
    Kensei (to Wunderweiss): Sorry pal, but I’m afraid I’m just not mature enough to hold back against a kid.

Hiyori: Sosuke, the reason I hate you isn’t that you gained our trust and chose to betray us; I hate you because you made me hurt my friends! You used me! And then…you destroyed us! You ruined what we shared! Aizen! I’m seething with hate for you! It’s been boiling inside me for a hundred years! I can’t live with this hate! I won’t go back to the old ways until you’re dead!

Aizen: Typical! You always try to give good advice, Captain Shinji. You do, but it’s such silly advice to give. It’s totally worthless.

The Unfinished Swan Review
    TOM: Here, little Cygnus!

Naruto #12:
    Haku: You see, when a person has something precious that they want to protect, then they become genuinely strong.

Haku: Oh, by the way, I’m a boy.
    Naruto: Huahh?! GAHHH! No way! He’s prettier than Sakura!

Zabuza: Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you’ve still got those brats with you. That one is still trembling. Pitiful.
    Sasuke: I’m trembling with…excitement!

Soul Eater #1:
    Maka: A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.
    Narrator: Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy, more commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity to the very depths of fear and madness: the demons known as Kishin, and their insatiable hunger for destruction. To insure the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself.
    Death: So basically, we’re an organization that exists to protect and preserve peace. I guess it’s not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn’t important. For now, let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work!

Blair:
    Pum pum pum-pum, I always get what I want, just give it to me!
    Pum, pum, pum-pum, I’m a beauty-beautiful pretty lady!
    (Come give my back a scrub.)
    But ya know, ya know, I’ve got a secret, yes I do!
    Pumpkins! Pum-pum-pumpkin, pum-pum-pumpkin! Cause that’s my magic spell!
    Pum-pum-pumpkin, pum-pum-pumpkin! Yeah!

Soul: You’ve gotta be kidding me! Does this mean that I ate 99 human souls and one cat soul?! That just cannot be right!
    Maka: And that’s not all…
    Death: The witch’s soul is very important. If you slip up, all of the 99 Kishin souls the two of you have collected so far will be confiscated. All of them will be confiscated. All confiscated!
    Maka: So that means…we failed!

Thundercats #20:
    Tygra: See? Told you all that nonsense about this thing being—
    Cheetara: Don’t. Taunt. The curse.

Ratar-O: What are you waiting for?!
    Mordax: I’m trying to figure out why this cat treated me better than you do.
    Ratar-O: Kill him!
    Mordax: *throws down his weapon* Kill him yourself. *kicks the Sword of Omens to Lion-O*

Sym-bionic Titan #20:
    Ilana: Solomon, this slaughter must stop!
    Solomon: Tell him that.

Brick: Pretty harrowing stuff today, eh, General? Luckily we had Titan on our side; even saved you!
    Steel: Yeah yeah, I guess thanks are in order. But let’s remember, those creatures are here because of Titan!
    Brick: Well, say what you will, General, but the way I see it, out of despair came hope; out of devastation came relief; and today, in our darkest hour came a hero! Tonight, the people of Earth say, "Thank you, Titan!’’

Eureka 7 #27:
    Holland (preparing for battle): I’ve turned my eyes away as much as I could turn them. I’ve run away as much as I could. But in the end, this is the only thing left for me.

Holland: A few minutes ago, I ended the life of Charles Beams.
    Ray: I see. Could you please let me see him? I won’t accept it; her, a mother. I’ll never accept it!
    Renton: A body that was alive until moments ago. I’ve never seen anything like it, the corpse of someone I knew. That was Charles. But I couldn’t accept the death that was there before my eyes, or feel anything about it in my heart.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #15:
    Kiriko: The weight limit!
    Amane: Lose it! We have no choice! *They lose their clothes, but…* Still?!
    Kiriko: There’s nothing left to take off!
    NB: That’s a matter of opinion! Smile for the camera, ladies!
    Kiriko, Amane and Ryoko: Get out of here, pervert!
    NB: OHH!

Kiriko, Amane, Ryoko: Pirates! Who do they think they are, harrassing Fuku?!

Mashisu: On my mark, prepare the Chobimaru's cannons! How dare they make Fuku cry! I'll let you have the honors, Amane.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #14:
    Greed: Whoa, that was a little excessive. Killing me was one thing, but they’re not coming back.
    Bradley: Pitying the lost lives of your pawns? Pathetic.
    Greed: Excuse me, are you senile? Did you forget who I am, old man? I’m the living incarnation of Greed. Those weren’t my friends, Bradley, they were my possessions! Money, women, henchmen, they’re all possessions! So killing my henchmen is the same as stealing from me! And I don’t let people take what’s mine!
    Bradley: Greed, you grow more pathetic by the second!

Inuyasha #29:
    Sango: I know the monk would try to peek at us, but do you think Inuyasha would?
    Kagome: No way, he’s such a cold fish.
    Sango: Do you want him to look?

Sango: Did you follow the deeper points of our conversation, you peeping toms?!
    Kagome: A monkey?
    *Miroku and Inuyasha enter*
    Inuyasha: Hey, what’s with all the ruckus? AAAAHHHH!! OW!
    Shippo: This time you really were in deep conversation and rushed to help.
    Inuyasha: Why did they have to suspect me too?
    Miroku: It was worth the pain. That was a wonderful sight we just saw!

Inuyasha #30:
    Naraku: When you kill Kohaku, and when you are bathed in his blood, the Sacred Jewel will glow brighter with the power of the dark. The more sullied it is, the more beautiful the Sacred Jewel becomes…

Kagome: Naraku is such a total idiot! Sango will never do what he wants her to do. She’s a kind person, and no matter what, she will always love her little brother.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts