toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - "Neju Who?" [2/9]

Like This Thread!

Episode 14
    Japanese Title: A Tiny Adversary Appears
    Dub Title: Neju Who?

WARNING: Spoilers will not be tolerated! Yes, I realize this series has been around since 2002, and I realize it did air on the FUNi Colours TV anime block (It aired back in 2006, so this isn't a dub premiere), but this is its first exposure on [adult swim].

Synopsis: Seina Yamda is your average ordinary everyday teenager, if you take away one thing. Seina is the most unlucky boy known of in the entire universe. However Seina has decided to join the prestigious GP Academy. He hoped that the training at the GP would allow him to win the love of his life, assuming that the two women fighting over him didn't kill each other first. Now, as a Captain, Seina finds he can gain new found respect or ultimately lead the GP down the path of a horrendous defeat, but which way will his luck lead him to?

TONIGHT:

Spoiler:
    Armed with a new ship, the Kamidake II, Seina and company are entrusted with protecting a mysterious girl who appears to be very young- Neju. However the team has been given very specific instructions- do not engage the weapons at any cost. Will the group be able to protect Neju, and what is inside the mysterious core of the ship?

Your cast of characters:
    Seina Yamada: The main character who seems to have horrible luck. Seina has enlisted in the GP and hopes to use it to his advantage to gain the love of Kiriko, but now he has been made a captain and finds that Kiriko is one of the individuals he is to command.

Kiriko Masaki: A young lady that has always been friends with Seina, despite his horrible luck. Kiriko has always favored Seina and done things like make him cake. After being demoted from immigration to the GP Academy as an instructor, Kiriko was told to turn Seina into a man during the next 6 months. Now that Seina is a captain, she has been made a member of his crew, but her mission hasn't changed.

Amane Kaunaq: A mysterious lady that Seina runs into through a horrible series of events. She asked Seina to join the GP, but consequences followed. Amane was demoted from second class detective to a GP Instructor, and now she has been made a member of Seina's crew with the responsibility of rounding up pirates any way possible.

Ryoko Balta: This mysterious woman is a former leader of the pirates, but when she if offered a chance to work with Seina, she must decide if it is the GP or a pirates life for me that will be the best way.

Neju: This girl is a very kind loving soul who takes the opportunity to talk to Seina and reveal she can talk with ships when they first meet. Little does anyone realize, outside of Seto, that Neju is actually a 2000 year old priestess and is the leader of her planet. Due to a number of assassination attempts, Neju seeks out someone who will protect her for the remainder of her life.

NB: NB is a specially made AI Assistant Robot. However Amane decides to tamper with NB, completely altering his original programming. Now NB is willing to serve any of the ladies or his master, but he also has a few ulterior motives.

Alan, Barry, and Cohen: These three musketeers were members of Seina's ship for a time, but on Jurai they were reassigned duties with a special cargo ship. Little did any of them know this cargo ship was originally supposed to have Neju on it. Now these three find themselves being targeted by pirates with no Seina around, but what will their reaction be?

Seito Kamiki: Known as the Devil Princess, Lady Seito is one of the heads of the GP and also a member of the Juraian royal family. She is always willing to lend Seina a hand, and the occasional recommendation to keep him around, but Seito sees herself as more of a true-love matchmaker and has decided to give Seina multiple options to choose from as he grows to be a man. Seito is also one of the few who knows the true identity of Neju. Seeing that Neju will be continually targeted the rest of her life, Seito has decided that Neju should join the GP.

Spoiler:
    Fuku: This young crew member is actually the Kamidake 2's main computer core. As a real life being and a relative of Ryo-Ohki, Fuku must learn how to battle as the crew grows. Fuku has very sensitive feelings and easily bonds with Neju, but she also has a hard time bonding with anyone who won't show her love.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: What's Tenchi Muyo without jailbait?

And she wants to be with him.

Why do I keep hearing Dita and Hibiki?

Is that a Nabeshin doll?

Why does Amane have the camera aimed as his crotch when Neju asked what they were looking at?

I think it's hatching.

Ahh. A Ryo-ohki.

The clingy little sister type.

Washu once build a portal to an interdimensional bathhouse in Tenchi's bathroom. A beach in a spaceship is nothing.

I hate that robot.

She only knows him for two episodes and she's already declared him her wife. That's Tenchi Muyo for you.

"Captain, I think I'm pregnant...and Yugi's the father!"

Does this show have a plot or anything? So far it's just a bunch of adventures of an Earthling and some space women.

And Seina's competition grows.
    Last edited by Kitschensyngk; 02-10-2013 at 03:26 AM.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well ever harem needs a Loli. Though technically she is not.