toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Soul Eater joins Toonami February 16/17

Like This Thread!
    TV Guide accidentally spoiled the surprise, but Soul Eater will join Toonami and replace Samurai 7 at 1:30 AM on February 16/ 17.

Both Jason DeMarco's Twitter account and the Toonami tublr account confirmed the news today.

Crunchyroll - "Soul Eater" Anime Joins Toonami Block

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-toonami-block

If no one else wants to do the talkbacks, I'm willing to do them. I have the entire series on DVD and can say it is a great series that is finally going to get the airtime it deserves.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Silverbolt is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just finished watched this, Amazon had the blu ray on sale for around 20 dollars, enjoyable series. Though I do wish they just didn't gloss over the plot from the first episodes and had a better final. Kind of surprised that it hasn't been on AS/Toonami before seems to be right in their wheel house.

Still glad to see Toonami picking up new series instead of just rehashing series that have been shown a number of times already.

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    If no one else wants to do the talkbacks, I'm willing to do them. I have the entire series on DVD and can say it is a great series that is finally going to get the airtime it deserves.
    I was thinking of doing the talkback threads, unless you want to do them?
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    I was thinking of doing the talkback threads, unless you want to do them?
    I would enjoy doing them, but if you want to it's fine with me (especially since I'm currently doing Tenchi Muyo! GXP and rotating on the Line of the Night). I know you're doing 3 series at the moment, but with Titan about to end and with Samurai 7 ending you would be down to only Bleach, so feel free to do it if you want. It's a 51 episode series, so it'll be a year long deal.

Another possibility that we've done before with One Piece is doing a talkback rotation between two or three people that are interested. I'm open to whatever. I just know I bought Soul Eater because I love the various storylines and while it does have action, it is more of a comedic story, very similar to the feel of Bobobo (in my opinion).
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All I know is that I'm not it. I'm doing Naruto and that is an indefinite amount of time. XD
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would enjoy doing them, but if you want to it's fine with me (especially since I'm currently doing Tenchi Muyo! GXP and rotating on the Line of the Night). I know you're doing 3 series at the moment, but with Titan about to end and with Samurai 7 ending you would be down to only Bleach, so feel free to do it if you want. It's a 51 episode series, so it'll be a year long deal.

Another possibility that we've done before with One Piece is doing a talkback rotation between two or three people that are interested. I'm open to whatever. I just know I bought Soul Eater because I love the various storylines and while it does have action, it is more of a comedic story, very similar to the feel of Bobobo (in my opinion).
    Splitting it sounds good!

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw the whole series from beginning to end a couple of years ago, and it was so awesome.

Nice addition to Toonami.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    Splitting it sounds good!
    Works for me. Why don't you do odds and I'll do evens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Works for me. Why don't you do odds and I'll do evens.
    Alright. I guess I'll start it off next week!

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    YAAAAAAAY, I'm glad Soul Eater comes to Toonami, it's one of my favorite epic entertaining animes which its got awesome interesting likable characters/bizarre villains, various cool/interesting storylines, and great action.I never saw it on the FUNimation Channel(epic anime channel), but I'll be sure to see it on Toonami after Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, and Samurai 7, yaaaaaay.I hope maybe Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar, Shakugan no Shana, Fairy Tail, Fate/stay Night/Fate Zero, and Negima!/!?(I loved that series) might come to Toonami pretty soon in the future.I'm glad Tenchi Muyo! GXP is on Toonami which I'll enjoy seeing it again.
    Last edited by Radical; 02-08-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast