toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Another week, another line to choose, but which one will be the best?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Starrk, the Lone Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Starkk: Why do I have to fight someone this strong?! Iíve always envied the weak. The souls of all my friends diminished, just by being in my presence. Always left alone and isolated. In the depths of my loneliness, we divided our soul into two. I canít recall what our original form was. Maybe it wasnít like either of us. In the end, I finally realized it didnít matter. It was the only way I could escape the solitude. Thatís why I envied the weak. You can stay with the pack if youíre weak. But since it was impossible for me to be weak, at least I had a comrade who matched my strength.

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Starrk, the Lone Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shunsui: Only amateurs would give up victory for the sake of a code of honor. As a Captain, I canít afford such luxury. Thereís rarely a clear-cut determination of a good side and a bad side in these battles. Itís hard to pinpoint who caused what exactly. Once war breaks out, both sides become evil.

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Starrk, the Lone Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Halibel: Lord Aizen, what is it?
    Aizen slices through her!
    Aizen: Iím done with you. Based on your performance, it appears youíre not strong enough to fight for me. Gin, Kaname, time to goÖ

1 33.33%
  • Naruto
    The Forest of Chakra
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Here is the truthÖZabuzaís still alive.
    Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna: HAAAAAAHHH?!!!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    The Forest of Chakra
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Haku (to Gatoís men): Donít push me. Iím in a really foul mood.

0 0%
  • Naruto
    The Forest of Chakra
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakura: Ha! Naruto isnít making any progress at all. Knowing him, any minute now, heíll give up and throw a tantrum.
    Naruto: Agh!
    Sakura: There he goes. Heís so predictable, itís embarrassing. Hmm?
    Naruto: Hey, youíre good at this. How about some advice?
    Sakura: Uhh?
    Naruto: But please donít tell Sasuke I asked. Please, please!

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Survival of the Fittest
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: If you two are so hungry, why donít you get some food for yourselves?
    Wilikat: Isnít that your job?
    licks his paw

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Survival of the Fittest
    Submitted by animePWNS
    [u] after Panthro steps into their own trap
    Wilykat: Iím in a lot of trouble, arenít I?
    Panthro: You better believe it, kid!

1 33.33%
  • ThunderCats
    Survival of the Fittest
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Panthro: Itís not meat, but itís passable. There may be hope for you two yet.
    Wilykat: Who knows? Maybe one day, weíll even be able to survive on our own.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Last Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ukyo: I am not pleased! Bandits, youíre all fired!

1 33.33%
  • Samurai 7
    The Last Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Heihachi final words: Iíll be in the rice!!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Last Battle
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: This is war. None of us should expect to live to see the sunset. Now which of us is going to take Ukyoís headÖ?

1 33.33%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    A Family Crisis
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Newton: I have intercepted a message that says, ďI think Iím going to ask Lance out. OMG. I canít believe Iím going to do it. XOXO Agnus.Ē End message.
    Lance: What?!

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    A Family Crisis
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lance: Weíll be back. Donít worry.
    Octus turns into Newton and gives the thumbs up.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    A Family Crisis
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ilana: Donít you realize how much more you mean to us than just a way to form Titan? After everything weíve been through, you and Lance are my family.
    Newton: Ilana, thank you. It warms me to hear you say that. Your spirit and will is so strong. Youíre a very special person. And I donít need sensors to realize that. I know that if something should happen to me, that you will find your way out of this, and return to Galaluna and save your people.
    Ilana: No, Octus, we will do it together.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Worldís End Garden
    Submitted by animePWNS
    William: If you fight the force of the world with force, someday you will fall. Even the towers that are stable now thanks to the pile bunkers canít fight against the force of the world.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Worldís End Garden
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: A beautiful foxy woman and a guy that looks like a raccoon? It canít be Ray and Charles, can it?

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Worldís End Garden
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ray: A bulletin from the State Army. The hunting dogs have been put into place, and itís time to corner the fox. Weíre doing it?
    Charles: Yeah, I made an unbreakable promise to Renton.
    Ray: Sometimes youíre so cruel, Charles. I love it.

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Old Reveals and New Deals
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: Geniuses. Itís probably a trap.
    Woman: Arenít you coming?
    NB: You mean me?! I wouldnít miss it for the world!

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: Youíre married to Lady Seito?
    Utsutsumi: Yes indeed. We met at the academy. She gave me a choice: marriage or death. I never choose the easy path. Sheís been killing me for ten years now!

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: Little girl, letís get one thing straight! I donít threaten, I pounce! So lose the attitude or lose your teeth!]

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    One Is All, All Is One
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Izumi: Letís hear what youíve learned about ďone is all and all is oneĒ.
    Alphonse: All is the worldÖ
    Edward: Öand one is me! Izumi: Hahahaha! Very well, now the real training starts.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    One Is All, All Is One
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: The flow of this universe follows laws of such magnitude, that you and I canít even imagine them. You have to understand that flow, deconstruct it and then reconstruct it.
    Alphonse: Thatís what alchemy is, brother. Edward: Youíre right. Itís also what living is.
    Alphonse: So the basis of alchemy, deconstruction and then reconstruction, is just like the food chain then, isnít it?
    Edward: Like when you eat a rabbit and your body breaks down its flesh; then itís restructured as part of yourself. And even before that, the rabbit restructured the grass it ate into part of its own body. Alchemy is part of that flow, and the flow is life itself.

1 33.33%
  • InuYasha
    Narakuís Insidious Plot
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naraku: Are you in grave pain, Sango?
    Sango: Iím fine.
    Naraku: Poor thing. You couldnít die even if you wanted to, could you?

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Narakuís Insidious Plot
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha: He called you Sango, right? Well, Sango, you bug me anymore and Iíll dump you off right here.
    Sango: What?!
    Kagome: InuYasha, we really gotta work on your people skills. No wonder everyone thinks youíre rude. He puts on a big tough guy act to try and hide the fact that heís a total softy underneath.
    InuYasha: Hmph, you wish.

1 33.33%
  • InuYasha
    Secret of the Jewel of Four Souls Revealed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: The Four Souls are called Aramitama, Nigimitama, Kushimitama and Sakimitama. When they are combined, they become the soul of one person housed inside the heart. Aramitama is Courage, Nigimitama is Friendship, Kushimitama is Wisdom, Sakimitama is Love. When the four souls or spirits work together at harmony, it is called Naiobi, and the human heart is filled with goodness. Are you keeping up with me, InuYasha?
    InuYasha: Huh? No, not really.
    Shippo: This is way too deep for me!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Secret of the Jewel of Four Souls Revealed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha: Iím gonna take possession of the Sacred Jewel and use it to become a full-fledge demon. And then Midoriko can rest in peace. Huh? Ah! Waaaaaaahhhh!!
    Miroku: Looks like people who talk of the Shikon Jewel and selfish gain get thrown from the cave.
    Shippo: That must be Midorikoís version of ďSitĒ!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/3]

Like This Thread!
    It's time again for this weeks Line of the Night to become a highlight, but which line will prevail?
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #283:
    Starkk: Why do I have to fight someone this strong?! Iíve always envied the weak. The souls of all my friends diminished, just by being in my presence. Always left alone and isolated. In the depths of my loneliness, we divided our soul into two. I canít recall what our original form was. Maybe it wasnít like either of us. In the end, I finally realized it didnít matter. It was the only way I could escape the solitude. Thatís why I envied the weak. You can stay with the pack if youíre weak. But since it was impossible for me to be weak, at least I had a comrade who matched my strength.

Shunsui: Only amateurs would give up victory for the sake of a code of honor. As a Captain, I canít afford such luxury. Thereís rarely a clear-cut determination of a good side and a bad side in these battles. Itís hard to pinpoint who caused what exactly. Once war breaks out, both sides become evil.

Halibel: Lord Aizen, what is it?
    *Aizen slices through her!*
    Aizen: Iím done with you. Based on your performance, it appears youíre not strong enough to fight for me. Gin, Kaname, time to goÖ

Naruto #10:
    Kakashi: Here is the truthÖZabuzaís still alive.
    Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna: HAAAAAAHHH?!!!

Haku (to Gatoís men): Donít push me. Iím in a really foul mood.

Sakura: Ha! Naruto isnít making any progress at all. Knowing him, any minute now, heíll give up and throw a tantrum.
    Naruto: Agh!
    Sakura: There he goes. Heís so predictable, itís embarrassing. Hmm?
    Naruto: Hey, youíre good at this. How about some advice?
    Sakura: Uhh?
    Naruto: But please donít tell Sasuke I asked. Please, please!

Thundercats #18:
    Cheetara: If you two are so hungry, why donít you get some food for yourselves?
    Wilikat: Isnít that your job? *licks his paw*

*after Panthro steps into their own trap*
    Wilykat: Iím in a lot of trouble, arenít I?
    Panthro: You better believe it, kid!

Panthro: Itís not meat, but itís passable. There may be hope for you two yet.
    Wilykat: Who knows? Maybe one day, weíll even be able to survive on our own.

Samurai 7 #25:
    Ukyo: I am not pleased! Bandits, youíre all fired!

Heihachi (final words): Iíll be in the rice!!

Kambei: This is war. None of us should expect to live to see the sunset. Now which of us is going to take Ukyoís headÖ?

Sym-bionic Titan #18:
    Newton: I have intercepted a message that says, ďI think Iím going to ask Lance out. OMG. I canít believe Iím going to do it. XOXO Agnus.Ē End message.
    Lance: What?!

Lance: Weíll be back. Donít worry.
    *Octus turns into Newton and gives the thumbs up.*

Ilana: Donít you realize how much more you mean to us than just a way to form Titan? After everything weíve been through, you and Lance are my family.
    Newton: Ilana, thank you. It warms me to hear you say that. Your spirit and will is so strong. Youíre a very special person. And I donít need sensors to realize that. I know that if something should happen to me, that you will find your way out of this, and return to Galaluna and save your people.
    Ilana: No, Octus, we will do it together.

Eureka 7 #25:
    William: If you fight the force of the world with force, someday you will fall. Even the towers that are stable now thanks to the pile bunkers canít fight against the force of the world.

Holland: A beautiful foxy woman and a guy that looks like a raccoon? It canít be Ray and Charles, can it?

Ray: A bulletin from the State Army. The hunting dogs have been put into place, and itís time to corner the fox. Weíre doing it?
    Charles: Yeah, I made an unbreakable promise to Renton.
    Ray: Sometimes youíre so cruel, Charles. I love it.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #13:
    NB: Geniuses. Itís probably a trap.
    Woman: Arenít you coming?
    NB: You mean me?! I wouldnít miss it for the world!

Seina: Youíre married to Lady Seito?
    Utsutsumi: Yes indeed. We met at the academy. She gave me a choice: marriage or death. I never choose the easy path. Sheís been killing me for ten years now!

Amane: Little girl, letís get one thing straight! I donít threaten, I pounce! So lose the attitude or lose your teeth!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #12:
    Izumi: Letís hear what youíve learned about ďone is all and all is oneĒ.
    Alphonse: All is the worldÖ
    Edward: Öand one is me!
    Izumi: Hahahaha! Very well, now the real training starts.

Edward: The flow of this universe follows laws of such magnitude, that you and I canít even imagine them. You have to understand that flow, deconstruct it and then reconstruct it.
    Alphonse: Thatís what alchemy is, brother.
    Edward: Youíre right. Itís also what living is.
    Alphonse: So the basis of alchemy, deconstruction and then reconstruction, is just like the food chain then, isnít it?
    Edward: Like when you eat a rabbit and your body breaks down its flesh; then itís restructured as part of yourself. And even before that, the rabbit restructured the grass it ate into part of its own body. Alchemy is part of that flow, and the flow is life itself.

Inuyasha #25:
    Naraku: Are you in grave pain, Sango?
    Sango: Iím fine.
    Naraku: Poor thing. You couldnít die even if you wanted to, could you?

Inuyasha: He called you Sango, right? Well, Sango, you bug me anymore and Iíll dump you off right here.
    Sango: What?!
    Kagome: Inuyasha, we really gotta work on your people skills. No wonder everyone thinks youíre rude. He puts on a big tough guy act to try and hide the fact that heís a total softy underneath.
    Inuyasha: Hmph, you wish.

Inuyasha #26:
    Miroku:. The Four Souls are called Aramitama, Nigimitama, Kushimitama and Sakimitama. When they are combined, they become the soul of one person housed inside the heart. Aramitama is Courage, Nigimitama is Friendship, Kushimitama is Wisdom, Sakimitama is Love. When the four souls or spirits work together at harmony, it is called Naiobi, and the human heart is filled with goodness. Are you keeping up with me, Inuyasha?
    Inuyasha: Huh? No, not really.
    Shippo: This is way too deep for me!

Inuyasha: Iím gonna take possession of the Sacred Jewel and use it to become a full-fledge demon. And then Midoriko can rest in peace. Huh? Ah! Waaaaaaahhhh!!
    Miroku: Looks like people who talk of the Shikon Jewel and selfish gain get thrown from the cave.
    Shippo: That must be Midorikoís version of ďSitĒ!

Can't wait for Soul Eater to join the schedule. I've even picked out some lines from the first episode already.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anybody else would like to submit lines, you've got approximately 18 hours to do so. I will be posting the poll sometime tomorrow afternoon.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll is up. Vote now. Remember that you can vote for multiple options.