toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: One line will rule them all, but which shows line will reign supreme?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Next week, Bleach is back with all new episodes. Finish catching up with this last rerun, and stick around for the rest of the night. Donít cost nuthiní.

2 66.67%
  • Naruto
    The Oath of Pain
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zabuza: You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? When youíve hovered between life and death so many times it doesnít faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When youíve become so deadly, your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja. But to call upstarts like you ďninjaĒ is a joke!

1 33.33%
  • Naruto
    The Oath of Pain
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Hey you, the freak with no eyebrowsÖ Put this in your bingo book! The ninja that will become Hokage of the Village Hidden in the LeavesÖhe never backs down! His nameís Naruto Uzumaki!

0 0%
  • Naruto
    The Oath of Pain
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zabuza: Imagine young ninja like you, eating together, training together, and then comes the final exam. Only they change the rules: kill or be killed! You canít stop while your opponent still breathes. He was your friend, shared your dreamsÖnow itís him or you!

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Trials of Lion-O, Part 2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: This test is impossible! No one can get you out of this ring!
    Panthro: If thatís what the king says, then it must be so.
    Lion-O: Wait a second. I am the king, and youíre my subject, general. I order you to get out of this circle!
    Panthro: As you wish, my king.
    Lion-O: I thought this was gonna be a test of strength.
    Panthro: It was, and your greatest strength is as a leader. Try not to forget it.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Trials of Lion-O, Part 2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tygra: Maybe I thought I would be a better king, but I wasnít the only one!
    Lion-O: You think father believed it too?!
    Tygra: It wasnít father I was talking about, it was you. And it appears you still believe it.
    Tygra grabs the bell, then hand Lion-O the death key
    Tygra: Iím sorry.

1 33.33%
  • ThunderCats
    Trials of Lion-O, Part 2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: I guess itís time.
    Jaga: Time to use what youíve learned to lead your people to victory as the reborn King of the Thundercats.
    Lion-O: I can stay?! How? The trials!
    Jaga: The trials were designed to test more than just your skill. They were designed to test your heart. When you made the ultimate sacrifice to save your friends, you showed what it means to truly be a king.
    Everyone asks Lion-O about what Jaga was talking about.
    Lion-O: I guess Iíll start at the beginningÖwhen I died.

1 33.33%
  • Samurai 7
    The Lies
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mizuki: They planted the Emperorís seed in us, hoping to yield a crop of clones! How is that any different from our rice fields? Do you know how dehumanizing that is?!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Lies
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ukyo: After taking over the world, you need loyal subjects. Farmers and samurai have proven their allegiance by killing the Nobuseri. And you Nobuseri are proving their allegiance by being killed. And really, is there no greater honor for any proud warrior than to give his life in the service of his master?
    Tanomo: Dishonoring swine!
    He and Raiden are wiped out by the Capitalís main cannon.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Lies
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Heihachi: Donít these guys ever get a head rush hanging around like that all the time?

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Escape From Galaluna
    Submitted by animePWNS
    King: You showed me that you really are the person I always knew you could be. Your father would be proud. Iím proud. Iím counting on you.
    Lance: I wonít let you down, your Majesty.
    King: I know you wonít.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Differentia
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ray: Homesick?
    Renton: No, nothing like that.
    Ray: Oh, do you miss your mother then?
    Renton realizes heís holding her bra!
    Ray: Iím just kidding!

1 33.33%
  • Eureka 7
    Differentia
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ray: Iím sorry, but can you call it a day? I donít want anymore people injured!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Differentia
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Charles: I wonít condemn you for the actions that you took. In fact, I believe what you did was the right thing to do as a human being. But whether or not that girl really wished for such a thing is a completely different matter. Moreover, thereís no way to know, as we never spoke a single word to her.
    Ray: Just a few minutes ago, she passed away.
    Charles: What to do now?

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    First Paychecks
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kiriko: I canít believe it! My Seina in a lingerie store!
    Amane: I wouldíve given him my underwear if he just asked!
    Kiriko: Thatís disgusting!
    Amane: Oh stop it! Please, I mean, Iíd at least wash Ďem first!
    Kiriko: Oh right, thatís a lot better!

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    First Paychecks
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: So are all the boys on Earth into this kinky stuff?
    Kiriko: This has to be a dream!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    First Paychecks
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina:Erma: Why you? Of all the people in the GP, why did it have to be the one person that I canítÖ
    drops her gunÖand changes into Ryoko!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Separate Destinations
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Envy: You humans donít make any sense to me. You throw away your lives for nothing.
    Maes Hughes: Gracia, Iím so sorry. Elicia, remember, Daddy loves you. Iím sorry.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Narakuís True Identity Revealed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Sota, donít you have something better to do? Why donít you go outside and find a human to interact with?

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Narakuís True Identity Revealed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Onigumo: My soul is rancid to the core, yet it still holds value. Feast on my flesh. I must possess my former mobility. Then the jewel will be mine, not to mention the lovely maiden Kikyo. Feast on me, demons, devour me! And in exchange, bestow me with your mobility and strength! YesÖ!
    Naraku: And that is how the many demons merged to become one, a demon named Narakuómyself!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    A Wicked Smile; Kikyoís Wandering Soul
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: After them quickly!
    Princess: Please, stay with me!
    InuYasha: Miroku having women troubles again?
    Shippo: I think she may be a demon and not a woman at all.
    Woman: OOOHH! Oh, little fox, how can you treat me so-o-o-o?!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    A Wicked Smile; Kikyoís Wandering Soul
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha: Look, Iím gonna be a great demon someday, so why should I waste my time going around rescuing humans?
    Kagome: Oh, arenít you the villain. Youíre practically a saint and you know it.
    InuYasha: Saint?! Okay, where are you going with this one, Kagome?
    Kagome: Itís supposed to be a compliment.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/20]

Like This Thread!

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER LINE OF THE NIGHT WITH EVERYONE'S LEAST FAVORITE HOST- ME!

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach (though Bleach will be off this list with new episodes next week) and Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with veemonjosh.

In the meantime, look out for the revival of the old Line of the Night topics on Monday. My plan is to get caught up with the polls on Monday, except for this weeks.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a quick reminder, here is this weeks topic for Line of the Night. I plan on getting the poll up Friday night or Saturday afternoon, but if there are no lines to get up, then I'll have to go through and find them all, meaning it could be Sunday or later.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro
    TOM: Next week, Bleach is back with all new episodes. Finish catching up with this last rerun, and stick around for the rest of the night. Donít cost nuthiní.

Naruto #8:
    Zabuza: You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? When youíve hovered between life and death so many times it doesnít faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When youíve become so deadly, your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja. But to call upstarts like you ďninjaĒ is a joke!

Naruto: Hey you, the freak with no eyebrowsÖ Put this in your bingo book! The ninja that will become Hokage of the Village Hidden in the LeavesÖhe never backs down! His nameís Naruto Uzumaki!

Zabuza: Imagine young ninja like you, eating together, training together, and then comes the final exam. Only they change the rules: kill or be killed! You canít stop while your opponent still breathes. He was your friend, shared your dreamsÖnow itís him or you!

Thundercats #16:
    Lion-O: This test is impossible! No one can get you out of this ring!
    Panthro: If thatís what the king says, then it must be so.
    Lion-O: Wait a second. I am the king, and youíre my subject, general. I order you to get out of this circle!
    Panthro: As you wish, my king.
    Lion-O: I thought this was gonna be a test of strength.
    Panthro: It was, and your greatest strength is as a leader. Try not to forget it.

Tygra: Maybe I thought I would be a better king, but I wasnít the only one!
    Lion-O: You think father believed it too?!
    Tygra: It wasnít father I was talking about, it was you. And it appears you still believe it.
    *Tygra grabs the bell, then hand Lion-O the death key*
    Tygra: Iím sorry.

Lion-O: I guess itís time.
    Jaga: Time to use what youíve learned to lead your people to victory as the reborn King of the Thundercats.
    Lion-O: I can stay?! How? The trials!
    Jaga: The trials were designed to test more than just your skill. They were designed to test your heart. When you made the ultimate sacrifice to save your friends, you showed what it means to truly be a king.
    *Everyone asks Lion-O about what Jaga was talking about.*
    Lion-O: I guess Iíll start at the beginningÖwhen I died.

Samurai 7 #23:
    Mizuki: They planted the Emperorís seed in us, hoping to yield a crop of clones! How is that any different from our rice fields? Do you know how dehumanizing that is?!

Ukyo: After taking over the world, you need loyal subjects. Farmers and samurai have proven their allegiance by killing the Nobuseri. And you Nobuseri are proving their allegiance by being killed. And really, is there no greater honor for any proud warrior than to give his life in the service of his master?
    Tanomo: Dishonoring swine! *He and Raiden are wiped out by the Capitalís main cannon.*

Heihachi (about the Shikimoribito): Donít these guys ever get a head rush hanging around like that all the time?

Sym-bionic Titan #16:
    King: You showed me that you really are the person I always knew you could be. Your father would be proud. Iím proud. Iím counting on you.
    Lance: I wonít let you down, your Majesty.
    King: I know you wonít.

Eureka 7 #23:
    Ray: Homesick?
    Renton: No, nothing like that.
    Ray: Oh, do you miss your mother then?
    *Renton realizes heís holding her bra!*
    Ray: Iím just kidding!

Ray (to gang attacking Renton and firl): Iím sorry, but can you call it a day? I donít want anymore people injured!

Charles: I wonít condemn you for the actions that you took. In fact, I believe what you did was the right thing to do as a human being. But whether or not that girl really wished for such a thing is a completely different matter. Moreover, thereís no way to know, as we never spoke a single word to her.
    Ray: Just a few minutes ago, she passed away.
    Charles: What to do now?

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #11:
    Kiriko: I canít believe it! My Seina in a lingerie store!
    Amane: I wouldíve given him my underwear if he just asked!
    Kiriko: Thatís disgusting!
    Amane: Oh stop it! Please, I mean, Iíd at least wash Ďem first!
    Kiriko: Oh right, thatís a lot better!

Amane: So are all the boys on Earth into this kinky stuff?
    Kiriko: This has to be a dream!

Erma: Why you? Of all the people in the GP, why did it have to be the one person that I canítÖ*drops her gunÖand changes into Ryoko!*

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #10:
    Envy: You humans donít make any sense to me. You throw away your lives for nothing.
    Maes Hughes(final words): Gracia, Iím so sorry. Elicia, remember, Daddy loves you. Iím sorry.

Inuyasha #21:
    Kagome: Sota, donít you have something better to do? Why donít you go outside and find a human to interact with?

Onigumo: My soul is rancid to the core, yet it still holds value. Feast on my flesh. I must possess my former mobility. Then the jewel will be mine, not to mention the lovely maiden Kikyo. Feast on me, demons, devour me! And in exchange, bestow me with your mobility and strength! YesÖ!
    Naraku: And that is how the many demons merged to become one, a demon named Narakuómyself!

Inuyasha #22:
    Miroku: After them quickly!
    Princess: Please, stay with me!
    Inuyasha: Miroku having women troubles again?
    Shippo: I think she may be a demon and not a woman at all.
    Woman: OOOHH! Oh, little fox, how can you treat me so-o-o-o?!

Inuyasha: Look, Iím gonna be a great demon someday, so why should I waste my time going around rescuing humans?
    Kagome: Oh, arenít you the villain. Youíre practically a saint and you know it.
    Inuyasha: Saint?! Okay, where are you going with this one, Kagome?
    Kagome: Itís supposed to be a compliment.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Admit it. You all thought I would fall behind again after playing catchup this week, didn't you? Well, if you did, I hope you feel bad for your thoughts, because you were wrong. Here's the second to last poll from January. Enjoy, help out by submitting lines this week, and I'll see you all with another Line of the Night topic next Saturday.