toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: WHAAASSSUUUUUPPPP?!?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Far Cry 3 Review
    TOM: You and your adrenaline-junkie friends are dropped out of the sky and into a hell on Earth.

0 0%
  • Naruto: The Assassin of the Mist!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tazuna: If you end the mission when you drop me ashore, there will be no bridge. Theyíll assassinate me before I reach home. But, donít feel bad about that. Of course, my sweet little grandson will be upset. Heíll cry, ďGrandad! I want my Grandad!Ē Oh, and my daughter will condemn the ninja of the Hidden Leaves, denouncing and blaming you for abandoning her father and living her life in sorrow! Oh well, itís not your fault. Forget it.
    Kakashi: Well, I guess we have no other choice. Weíll have to keep guarding you.
    Tazuna: Oh! I'm very grateful! (to fourth wall) I win!

0 0%
  • Naruto: The Assassin in the Mist!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Well, if we fail, we only lose our lives.
    Sakura: How can you say that?!

0 0%
  • Naruto: The Assassin in the Mist!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zabuza: Eight points.
    Sakura: What's that?
    Zabuza: Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. Now, which will be my kill point?

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Trials of Lion-O, Part One
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: Gotta keep your eyes open, Kat. And if those deceive you, you can always use your nose.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Trials of Lion-O, Part One
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: You win.
    Lion-O: Or, to put it another way, you lose.
    Cheetara: Well, my goal was to teach you a lesson. So actually, I still win.

1 33.33%
  • Samurai 7: The Divide
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kyuzo (to Kambei): These men were sent here to kill you, so I killed them instead.
    Kikuchiyo: Aw, thanks a lot, you big softy. You know, you act all dark and stuff, but deep down you really care!
    Kyuzo: Don't misunderstand, I'm just waiting for what was promised me.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Divide
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Old Man: Doesn't matter who the Emperor is or what promises are made. The lives of us farmers won't change.
    Samurai: Why not?
    Old Man: Weeds are made to be trampled on, and they always grow back. It's the same with us. Regardless of how the world changes around us, our lot remains the same.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: Disenfranchised
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Steele: You need to speak their language. Use some of that slang the young hooligans are so fond of.
    Stevens: Hey! Whassuuuup?!
    Steel: Whassuuuup!
    Soldiers: WHASSUUUUUP!!!
    Stevens: Whassuuuuup!
    Girls: *giggle*

2 66.67%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Steele: This is music?

1 33.33%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Steele: I said move it! Thatís an order! Youíre in danger!
    Teen: Get out of here, old man! Itís part of the show!
    Steele: Aw, dang it! Move out!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Crackpot
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hap: What are you gonna do?
    Holland: You made the flow stop!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Crackpot
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Charles: You dance to music, something you canít see, but you feel it on your skin. And you lift by feeling trapars on your heart, also something you canít see. Itís the same thing. In the case of LFOs, itís not whether you have a board thatís the issue. The issue is whether or not you can ride the waves.

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Baptism
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: It's like a maze. I'm surprised bread crumbs aren't standard issue.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pirate: Remember, no prisoners! If you see 'em, kill 'em!
    Kiriko: My sentiments exactly!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: Two girls, one guy, and a spaceship! Am I the only one thinkin' this is gonna get ugly?
    Amane and Kiriko: Get lost!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Created Feelings
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ross and Brosh: Fullmetal Alchemist, sir! We do apologize in advance for this!
    Ross: *SLAP!* You acted like a selfish child! You only escaped with your life because you were lucky! You donít have to do everything on your own, you know. You can lean on other people. Like us, not all adults are the enemy. You can trust us.
    Ross and Brosh: Thatís all! Please forgive our abusive words and conduct, sir! It will not happen again!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Created Feelings
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward (to milk): So we meet again, you little bastard! I'm not gonna drink you!
    Milk: ............

2 66.67%
  • Inuyasha: Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Thanks for your help. With your arrow, you reversed the Tetsusaigaís transformation. Now I can defeat him.
    Kagome (thinking): Heís thanking me? That canít be good.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: I need you to take this medicine. Think you can sit up?
    Miroku: No, Iím too weak. Pass it through your mouth.
    Kagome: Good idea.
    Shippo: Uh?
    Miroku: ??
    Shippo: *puckering up* MmmfffÖ
    Miroku: I think I can manage on my own.
    Kagome: Miroku has enough energy to joke around, so I know heís okay for the time being. But he might be in serious danger if Inuyashaís battle drags on much longer.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Despicable Villain! The Mystery of Onigumo!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Please stop, Inuyasha. Be still and rest. Your injuries still havenít had enough time to heal.
    Inuyasha: Ka- Kagome?
    Kagome-Shippo: Hee-hee-hee! I could lie with you if you like!
    Inuyasha: Shippo, you creep! *starts kicking Shippo* Laugh it up, fuzzball!
    Shippo: I was only trying to cheer you up!

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/13]

Like This Thread!

Well, the holidays are over, and all the kids are returning back to school. But the Toonami train slows down for no man, and neither does...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Get with the blue.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Far Cry 3 Review
    TOM: You and your adrenaline-junkie friends are dropped out of the sky and into a hell on Earth.

Naruto #7:
    Tazuna: If you end the mission when you drop me ashore, there will be no bridge. Theyíll assassinate me before I reach home. But, donít feel bad about that. Of course, my sweet little grandson will be upset. Heíll cry, ďGrandad! I want my Grandad!Ē Oh, and my daughter will condemn the ninja of the Hidden Leaves, denouncing and blaming you for abandoning her father and living her life in sorrow! Oh well, itís not your fault. Forget it.
    Kakashi: Well, I guess we have no other choice. Weíll have to keep guarding you.
    Tazuna: Oh! Iím very grateful. (to fourth wall) I win!

Kakashi: Well, if we fail, we only lose our lives.
    Sakura: How can you say that?!

Zabuza: Eight points.
    Sakura: Whatís that?
    Zabuza: Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. Now, which will be my kill point?

Thundercats #15:
    Lion-O: Gotta keep your eyes open, Kat. And if those deceive you, you can always use your nose.

Cheetara: You win.
    Lion-O: Or to put it another way, you lose.
    Cheetar: Well, my goal was to teach you a lesson. So actually, I still win.

Samurai 7 #22:
    Kyuzo (to Kambei): These men were sent here to kill you, so I killed them instead.
    Kikuchiyo: Aw, thanks a lot, you big softy! You know, you act all dark and stuff, but deep down you really care!
    Kyuzo: Donít misunderstand. Iím just waiting for what was promised me.

Old Man: Doesnít matter who the Emperor is or what promises are made. The lives of us farmers wonít change.
    Samurai: Why not?
    Old Man: Weeds are made to be trampled on, and they always grow back. Itís the same with us. Regardless of how the world changes around us, our lot remains the same.

Sym-bionic Titan #15:
    Steele: You need to speak their language. Use some of that slang the young hooligans are so fond of.
    Stevens: Hey! Whassuuuup?!
    Steel: Whassuuuup!
    Soldiers: WHASSUUUUUP!!!
    Stevens: Whassuuuuup!
    *girls giggle*

Steele: This is music?

Steele: I said move it! Thatís an order! Youíre in danger!
    Teen: Get out of here, old man! Itís part of the show!
    Steele: Aw, dang it! Move out!

Eureka 7 #22:
    Hap: What are you gonna do?
    Holland: You made the flow stop!

Charles: You dance to music, something you canít see, but you feel it on your skin. And you lift by feeling trapars on your heart, also something you canít see. Itís the same thing. In the case of LFOs, itís not whether you have a board thatís the issue. The issue is whether or not you can ride the waves.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #10:
    Seina: Itís like a maze. Iím surprised bread crumbs arenít standard issue.

Pirate: Remember, no prisoners! If you see Ďem, kill Ďem!
    Kiriko: My sentiments exactly!

NB: Two girls, one guy, and a spaceship! Am I the only one thinkiní this is gonna get ugly?
    Amane and Kiriko: Get lost!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #9:
    Ross and Brosh: Fullmetal Alchemist, sir! We do apologize in advance for this!
    *SLAP!*
    Ross: You acted like a selfish child! You only escaped with your life because you were lucky! You donít have to do everything on your own, you know. You can lean on other people. Like us, not all adults are the enemy. You can trust us.
    Ross and Brosh: Thatís all! Please forgive our abusive words and conduct, sir! It will not happen again!

Edward (to milk): So we meet again, you little bastard! Iím not gonna drink you!
    Milk: ÖÖÖÖÖ

Inuyasha #19:
    Inuyasha: Thanks for your help. With your arrow, you reversed the Tetsusaigaís transformation. Now I can defeat him.
    Kagome (thinking): Heís thanking me? That canít be good.

Kagome: I need you to take this medicine. Think you can sit up?
    Miroku: No, Iím too weak. Pass it through your mouth.
    Kagome: Good idea.
    Shippo: Uh?
    Miroku: ??
    Shippo: *puckering up* MmmfffÖ
    Miroku: I think I can manage on my own.
    Kagome: Miroku has enough energy to joke around, so I know heís okay for the time being. But he might be in serious danger if Inuyashaís battle drags on much longer.

Inuyasha #20:
    Kagome: Please stop, Inuyasha. Be still and rest. Your injuries still havenít had enough time to heal.
    Inuyasha: Ka- Kagome?
    Kagome-Shippo: Hee-hee-hee! I could lie with you if you like!
    Inuyasha: Shippo, you creep! *starts kicking Shippo* Laugh it up, fuzzball!
    Shippo: I was only trying to cheer you up!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)