toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rally round the standard and let these old polls slowly come forth!

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Welcome to Twenty Thirteen, Toonami fans. When I start thinking about everything weíve been through together, makes me kindaÖblue.

2 66.67%
  • Naruto
    A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inner Sakura: Hm, is that old man really such a big deal? Iím not buyiní it!
    Naruto: I got him with my Sexy Jutsu. He canít be that great. Believe it.
    Kakashi: Hey! You all just doubted Lord Hokage, didnít you? Thatís what you were thinking!
    Naruto and Sakura shake their heads

0 0%
  • Naruto
    A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: I worked so hard to get here, pushing myself until it hurt! Training alone for hours, anything to get stronger, to reach my dream. I will never back down again and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away, and I will not lose to Sasuke. Upon this wound, I make this pledge. Believe it! Bridge builder, Iíll complete this mission and protect you with this kunai knife! Donít worry, Iíll be fine.
    Kakashi: Naruto, uh, that was really cool how you took the poison out and all, but if you lose any more blood, youíre going to die.
    Naruto panics
    Kakashi: Good idea to stop the bleeding now, seriously.

0 0%
  • Thundercats
    New Alliances
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: Lion-O, wait! We have to stick together!
    Lion-O: You two can stick together! Iíll do this alone!

0 0%
  • Thundercats
    New Alliances
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wilykat: Someone tell me how we ever lived without a hoverboard!

1 33.33%
  • Samurai 7
    The Rescue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Are you sure about this? Surely, it will set a bad precedent.
    Ukyo: Itís the old Emperorís fault, and now, all the people know it. They will blame him and look to me as their savior. Iíve just established my power.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Rescue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirara: You donít understand how we women suffered while the Bandits bled us for rice all those years! We were beasts of burden, giving them our lives just to avoid giving them our bodies! Sanae sacrificed herself willingly so the rest of us would be allowed to stay in the village with our families. She gave her life for us. But I didnítóI didnít do anything to stop her. If I had any kind of courage at all, then she and Rikichi would never have been apart.

1 33.33%
  • Samurai 7
    The Rescue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei stands up, and whacks Kikuchiyo and Katsushiro with his sword after their comments
    Kambei : You! Fools!

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    I Am Octus
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Newton: Data Entry 5.6. Signal from space hasnít been disrupted. IíveÖfailed. Has being around humans affected my ability to analyze? Is that why I canít solve this problem?

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    I Am Octus
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Newton/Octus: I may not see the painting the way they do, but I see it my own way. Iím not robot, and Iím not a human. I am somethingÖdifferent. I am Octus!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Runaway
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: With these hands, IóI killed someone. Of course, itís seems Iíve beenÖkilling people all along.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Runaway
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ray: Come on, Charles, weíve got a job!
    Charles: Hm? But my pizzaís gonna get cold.
    Ray: Iím sure you can get rid of the pirates before that happens.
    Charles: Yeah, yeah, I guess I have to do it for cute little Ray.
    Ray: Hey, donít sweet-talk me. Now come on, letís go.

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    A Stormy Voyage
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seiryo: Status report! Whatís happening?!
    Alan:Thereís another vessel rapidly approaching! Pirates, sir!
    Amane: Goodbye, zero record.

1 33.33%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    A Stormy Voyage
    Submitted by animePWNS
    NB: Oh, rerouting the power worked! Now Iíll get an eyeful of pirate booty!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    A Stormy Voyage
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: Seina, are you okay?
    Seina: Yeah, Iím all right, but Captain Tennan, heís been taken hostage.
    Amane: Great!
    Seina: Great?
    Amane: Uh, well, I meant, what a great tragedy his loss is to all of us!

1 33.33%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    The Fifth Laboratory
    Submitted by animePWNS
    48-1: As much as I hate to admit it, weíve lost.
    Edward: So youíre not gonna tell me youíre really three brothers, are you?!
    Both 48s: No, no.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    The Fifth Laboratory
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: I know that my brother is a human being. That means you guys are human too. I will not take the life of another person.
    48-1: Ha, hahahaha!
    48-2: Brother?
    48-1: My brother and I have been lying, stealing, cheating and killing together for as long as we can remember. And now that weíre in these pseudo bodies, weíre being treated like humans for the first time! Donít you see the irony?

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lord: I am indebted to you for saving my daughter. Monk, I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive my men for their earlier rudeness.
    Miroku: You need not thank me; and I bear no grudge towards your men. But I fear the danger has yet to pass. The demons will surely attack again. Come to think of it, the princess will undoubtedly be safer if she were to stay here with me, here in the same room, sharing the same bedding.
    InuYasha: Heís at it again! And I suppose youíll need to search her robes while youíre at it too, ya pervert!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha:The fool, the ink devoured him.
    Kagome: What a terrible way to end.
    InuYasha: Youíre telling me. The artistís ambitions mustíve turned the ink into a parasite. Imagine, heíd rather have his blood sucked dry than to part with a jewel fragment. And he paid for his foolishness with his life.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sesshomaru: I should know the name of the one I make a pact with.
    Naraku: My apologies. Call me Naraku.

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces
    Submitted by animePWNS
    InuYasha: Whenever weíre looking for a place to bed down, you suddenly detect an ominous cloud hanging over whatever seems to be the finest tavern in the area. How is that?
    Miroku: Oh, you noticed that, did you? They say a falsehood is sometimes the expedient path.
    InuYasha: Huh?
    Shippo: You mean there never was any black cloud?
    Kagome: I was beginning to suspect that myself.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/6]

Like This Thread!
    Finally Toonami has come back for another fun-filled evening. You all know the drill. Submit your favorite lines. A poll will be created with them, and then you vote. While I am behind on past polls, rest assured that all of them will go up this week. Now on with the show.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The blue color is an interesting change. I wonder if it's just for that Saturday.

Spoiler:

Happy New Year from Toonami
    TOM: Welcome to Twenty Thirteen, Toonami fans. When I start thinking about everything weíve been through together, makes me kindaÖblue.

Naruto #6:
    Inner Sakura: Hm, is that old man really such a big deal? Iím not buyiní it!
    Naruto: I got him with my Sexy Jutsu. He canít be that great. Believe it.
    Kakashi: Hey! You all just doubted Lord Hokage, didnít you? Thatís what you were thinking!
    *Naruto and Sakura shake their heads*

Naruto: I worked so hard to get here, pushing myself until it hurt! Training alone for hours, anything to get stronger, to reach my dream. I will never back down again and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away, and I will not lose to Sasuke. Upon this wound, I make this pledge. Believe it! Bridge builder, Iíll complete this mission and protect you with this kunai knife! Donít worry, Iíll be fine.
    Kakashi: Naruto, uh, that was really cool how you took the poison out and all, but if you lose any more blood, youíre going to die.
    *beat*
    *Naruto panics*
    Kakashi: Good idea to stop the bleeding now, seriously.

Thundercats #14:
    Wilykat: Someone tell me how we ever lived without a hoverboard!

Cheetara: Lion-O, wait! We have to stick together!
    Lion-O: You two can stick together! Iíll do this alone!

Samurai 7 #21:
    Are you sure about this? Surely, it will set a bad precedent.
    Ukyo: Itís the old Emperorís fault, and now, all the people know it. They will blame him and look to me as their savior. Iíve just established my power.

Kirara: You donít understand how we women suffered while the Bandits bled us for rice all those years! We were beasts of burden, giving them our lives just to avoid giving them our bodies! Sanae sacrificed herself willingly so the rest of us would be allowed to stay in the village with our families. She gave her life for us. But I didnítóI didnít do anything to stop her. If I had any kind of courage at all, then she and Rikichi would never have been apart.

*Kambei stands up, and whacks Kikuchiyo and Katsushiro with his sword after their comments*
    Kambei : You! Fools!

Sym-bionic Titan #14:
    Newton: Data Entry 5.6. Signal from space hasnít been disrupted. IíveÖfailed. Has being around humans affected my ability to analyze? Is that why I canít solve this problem?

Newton/Octus: I may not see the painting the way they do, but I see it my own way. Iím not robot, and Iím not a human. I am somethingÖdifferent. I am Octus!

Eureka 7 #21:
    Renton: With these hands, IóI killed someone. Of course, itís seems Iíve beenÖkilling people all along.

Ray: Come on, Charles, weíve got a job!
    Charles: Hm? But my pizzaís gonna get cold.
    Ray: Iím sure you can get rid of the pirates before that happens.
    Charles: Yeah, yeah, I guess I have to do it for cute little Ray.
    Ray: Hey, donít sweet-talk me. Now come on, letís go.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #9:
    Seiryo: Status report! Whatís happening?!
    Thereís another vessel rapidly approaching! Pirates, sir!
    Amane: Goodbye, zero record.

NB: Oh, rerouting the power worked! Now Iíll get an eyeful of pirate booty!

Amane: Seina, are you okay?
    Seina: Yeah, Iím all right, but Captain Tennan, heís been taken hostage.
    Amane: Great!
    Seina: Great?
    Amane: Uh, well, I meant, what a great tragedy his loss is to all of us!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #8:
    48-1: As much as I hate to admit it, weíve lost.
    Edward: So youíre not gonna tell me youíre really three brothers, are you?!
    Both 48s: No, no.

Edward: I know that my brother is a human being. That means you guys are human too. I will not take the life of another person.
    48-1: Ha, hahahaha!
    48-2: Brother?
    48-1: My brother and I have been lying, stealing, cheating and killing together for as long as we can remember. And now that weíre in these pseudo bodies, weíre being treated like humans for the first time! Donít you see the irony?

Inuyasha #17:
    Lord: I am indebted to you for saving my daughter. Monk, I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive my men for their earlier rudeness.
    Miroku: You need not thank me; and I bear no grudge towards your men. But I fear the danger has yet to pass. The demons will surely attack again. Come to think of it, the princess will undoubtedly be safer if she were to stay here with me, here in the same room, sharing the same bedding.
    Inuyasha: Heís at it again! And I suppose youíll need to search her robes while youíre at it too, ya pervert!

Inuyasha: The fool, the ink devoured him.
    Kagome: What a terrible way to end.
    Inuyasha: Youíre telling me. The artistís ambitions mustíve turned the ink into a parasite. Imagine, heíd rather have his blood sucked dry than to part with a jewel fragment. And he paid for his foolishness with his life.

Inuyasha #18:
    Sesshomaru: I should know the name of the one I make a pact with.
    Naraku: My apologies. Call me Naraku.

Inuyasha: Whenever weíre looking for a place to bed down, you suddenly detect an ominous cloud hanging over whatever seems to be the finest tavern in the area. How is that?
    Miroku: Oh, you noticed that, did you? They say a falsehood is sometimes the expedient path.
    Inuyasha: Huh?
    Shippo: You mean there never was any black cloud?
    Kagome: I was beginning to suspect that myself. (Original: What, youíre just figuring that out now?) *sip*

*What is with the line change, I wonder?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My original plan was to try and get all the polls up on Monday, but I decided to change my plan. Instead I will try and get one up a day, hopefully ending with the climax of this weeks poll. So be sure to check back regularly this week, though it will usually be in the evening when i get them posted.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!