toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Here's to another year of Toonami!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto: You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasuke: Genjutsu, it's just simple mind control. I'm not surprised he caught Sakura with it, but...I'm not like Sakura and Naruto.
    Kakashi: Say that after you take these bells, "my Sasuke"!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sakura: AHHH! SASUKE'S JUST A HEAD WITHOUT A BODY AND HE'S TALKING!
    Sasuke: And that's my partner.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Between Brothers
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Slithe: If we attack now, we risk destroying the portal to the Astral Plane, trapping him inside forever.
    Grune: Tell me, Slithe, would that really be such a bad thing?
    Slithe: Mumm-Ra is our master. He controles the largest army on Third Earth. He weilds more power than you can even dream of. You would dare betray him?
    Grune: *grins*
    Slithe: You know, Grune, for a cat, you are quite the snake!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: Thought you were gonna meditate.
    Ahnet: We did, and this was the answer that came to us.
    Wilykit: You just awoke the village of Sleeping Giants! Thundercats, ho!
    Slithe: The elephants?! The elephants never fight!
    Ahnet: Only rarely, but when we do, we fight to win!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: You know, you said I'd be betrayed before the evening bell. I thought your visions were never wrong.
    Ahnet: Did the evening bell ring already? I don't remember hearing it.
    Lion-O: Of course you don't.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Execution
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei (to executioner): Aren't you brave enough to kill without hiding your face? So be it, here you are. Don't miss now.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: The Demon Within
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Newton: Boy, nothing stays dead today.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Octus: *Traps Ilana inside him, but she knocks his core around.* Boy, I didn't think that one all the way through.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ilana: You know, I've been thinking. When we get home, I might want to go on a date.
    Newton: That's a good idea.
    Lance: Uh, you might want to wait a bit.
    Ilana: *camera cuts back to her messed-up face* Why?
    Lance: Just trust me.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Substance Abuse
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Talho: Why did you come here?
    Renton: I just...thought I'd take a glimpse of her face.
    Talho: Hmm...you thought about doing lewd things to her while she was sleeping, right?
    Renton: Uh?! And what were you doing here, Ms. Talho?
    Talho: I was thinking about killing her. It's a joke. Each and everyone of you pisses me off. Every guy opens their mouth and it's "Eureka this" and "Eureka that." I could compete if she was a normal girl. But I'm-I'm going against the world

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Substance Abuse
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: DAMMIIIIIIIIITT!!!!

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Meet the Parents
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seina: So, Amane, what do we do now?
    Amane: What else do you do with a bucket of hot water and a rag? It's time to clean this place up. And be "We", I mean you!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kiriko: I assure you, Amane and Seina's relationship is strictly one of a student-teacher nature.
    NB: I wish I had a teacher who would take a bath with me!
    Mr. Kaunaq: What was that thing he just said?!
    Kiriko: Ignore NB, his circuits are fried!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kiriko: I hate to break it to you, but the whole world doesn't revolve around you, Amane.
    Erma: That's an understatement.
    Amane: Well it should. I can't think of anything better for the world to do than revolve around me!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Hidden Truths
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ross: Don't get angry because you can't crack it. Throwing things won't help.
    Al: We did crack it. We cracked the code and decrypted the notes.
    Brosh: Really, you did? But that's a good thing, isn't it?
    Edward: There's nothing good about this, dammit! This is the devil's research. It should've been destroyed. Dr. Marcoh was right, it's evil.
    Brosh: What's so evil about it?
    Edward: The main ingredient for a Philosopher's Stone...is human life!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Hidden Truths
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward (crawling through vent): Damn, itís even tighter in here than I thought. I couldnít get through this far if I was regular-sized. Lucky I got a small body. OH NOOOOO! I JUST CALLED MYSELF A TINY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!!!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Return of the Tragic Priestess, Kikyo
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Kikyo, you can't go on like this any longer. YOu must return to Kagome's body.
    Kikyo: You are saying you wish me to die, is that it? For if my sould were to return to the girl, then I will cease to exist forever. You must know that. Is that what you desire, Inuyasha? I refuse to die. *attacks Inuyasha* My spirit cannot rest in peace until I see you dead!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Mystical hand of the Amorous Monk, Miroku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Miroku: A girl?! She wears a shard of the Shinkon Jewel, and they're--I-I mean it's huge!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Mystical hand of the Amorous Monk, Miroku
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Kagome, are you crazy? You could've gotten yourself killed!
    Kagome:I wouldn't have done it if I had any doubts. With a hand that powerful, he could've killed us a long time ago if he wanted. Let's at least give him a chance. Maybe he can lend a hand. *he does...and it gropes her butt* UGH?! AAGH! I was wrong! Kill him!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [12/30]

Like This Thread!

Happy New Year, everybody! It's the last week of the year, and it's time for...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Should all acquaintance be forgot....

See you in the '13.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is online now Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Naruto #5:
    Sasuke: Genjutsu, it's just simple mind control. I'm not surprised he caught Sakura with it, but...I'm not like Sakura and Naruto.
    Kakashi: Say that after you take these bells, "my Sasuke"!

Sakura: AHHH! SASUKE'S JUST A HEAD WITHOUT A BODY AND HE'S TALKING!
    Sasuke: And that's my partner.

Kakashi: In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

Thundercats #13:
    Slithe: If we attack now, we risk destroying the portal to the Astral Plane, trapping him inside forever.
    Grune: Tell me, Slithe, would that really be such a bad thing?
    Slithe: Mumm-Ra is our master. He controls the largest army on Third Earth. He wields more power than you can even dream of. You would dare betray him?
    Grune:
    Slithe: You know, Grune, for a cat, you are quite the snake!

Cheetara: Thought you were gonna meditate.
    Ahnet: We did, and this was the answer that came to us.
    Wilykit: You just awoke the village of Sleeping Giants! Thundercats, ho!
    Slithe: The elephants?! The elephants never fight!
    Ahnet: Only rarely, but when we do, we fight to win!

Lion-O: You know, you said I'd be betrayed before the evening bell. I thought your visions were never wrong.
    Ahnet: Did the evening bell ring already? I don't remember hearing it.
    Lion-O: Of course you don't.

Samurai 7 #20:
    Kambei (to executioner): Aren't you brave enough to kill without hiding your face? So be it, here you are. Don't miss now.

Sym-bionic Titan #13:
    Newton: Boy, nothing stays dead today.

*Octus traps Ilana inside him, but she knocks his core around*
    Octus: Well, I didn't think that one all the way through.

Ilana: You know, I've been thinking. When we get home, I might want to go on a date.
    Netwon: That's a good idea.
    Lance: Uh, you might want to wait a bit.
    Ilana: Why?
    Lance: Just trust me.

Eureka 7 #20:
    Talho: Why did you come here?
    Renton: I just...thought I'd take a glimpse of her face.
    Talho: Hmm...you thought about doing lewd things to her while she was sleeping, right?
    Renton: Uh?! And what were you doing here, Ms. Talho?
    Talho: I was thinking about killing her. It's a joke. Each and everyone of you pisses me off. Every guy opens their mouth and it's Eureka this and Eureka that. I could compete if she was a normal girl. But I'm-I'm going against the world.

Renton: DAMMIIIIIIIIITT!!!!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #8:
    Seina: So, Amane, what do we do now?
    Amane: What else do you do with a bucket of hot water and a rag? It's time we clean this place up. And by "we", I mean you!

Kiriko: I assure you, Amane and Seina's relationship is strictly one of a student-teacher nature.
    NB: I wish I had a teacher who would take a bath with me!
    Mr. Kaunaq: What was it that thing just said?!
    Kiriko: Ignore NB, his circuits are fried!

Kiriko: I hate to break it to you, but the whole world doesn't revolve around you, Amane.
    Erma: That's an understatement.
    Amane: Well it should. I can't think of anything better for the world to do than revolve around me!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #7:
    Ross: Don't get angry because you can't crack it. Throwing things won't help.
    Al: We did crack it. We cracked the code and decrypted the notes.
    Brosh: Really, you did? But that's a good thing, isn't it?
    Edward: There's nothing good about this, dammit! This is the devil's research. It should've been destroyed. Dr. Marcoh was right, it's evil.
    Brosh: What's so evil about it?
    Edward: The main ingredient for a Philosopher's Stone...is human life!

Edward (crawling through vent): Damn, itís even tighter in here than I thought. I couldnít get through this far if I was regular-sized. Lucky I got a small body. OH NOOOOO! I JUST CALLED MYSELF A TINY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!!!

Inuyasha #15:
    Inuyasha: Kikyo, you canít go on like this any longer. You must return to Kagomeís body.
    Kikyo: You are saying you wish me to die, is that it? For if my soul were to return to the girl, then I will cease to exist forever. You must know that. Is that what you desire, Inuyasha? I refuse to die. *attacks Inuyasha* My spirit cannot rest in peace until I see you dead!

Inuyasha #16:
    Miroku: A girl?! She wears a shard of the Shinkon Jewel, and theyíreó-I-I mean itís huge!

Inuyasha: Kagome, are you crazy? You couldíve gotten yourself killed!
    Kagome: I wouldnít have done it if I had any doubts. With a hand that powerful, he couldíve killed us a long time ago if he wanted to. Letís at least give him a chance. Maybe he can lend us a hand.
    *He does...and it gropes her butt.*
    Kagome: UGH?! AAGH! I was wrong! Kill him!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry for the delay. The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)