toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Sym-Bionic Titan - "The Demon Within" [12/29]

Like This Thread!

Watch a new episode of Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami, tonight @ 2:00a/1:00c!

Don't forget to tweet using the hastag #symbionictitan during the show!

Sym-Bionic Titan
    Episode 13 -
    Number 112

The Demon Within

Opening: http://youtu.be/be9o3_kD1ls

This week on Sym-Bionic Titan...
    Lance, Ilana, and Octus go deep into a swamp to find a Mutraddi that has landed in the water.

Last time on Sym-Bionic Titan...
    Spoiler:
    Octus and Kimmy dragged Ilana and Lance to an annual school event in the woods known as a Scary Mary party. Lance and Ilana were very reluctant to join in the fun, but Ilana eventually met a boy named Jason, while Lance met a girl named Kristin. While everyone was socializing, a shape shifting Mutraddi beast landed near the party. It disguised itself as Jason to kill Ilana, only to be stopped by Lance. When it showed its true form, all the students ran away, which allowed Lance, Ilana, and Octus to form Titan and defeat it.

Sym-Bionic Titan. Only Toonami.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED. Please, no talks of future episodes, events, and etc! All spoilers must be sent through PM! This talkback is ONLY about this episode and episodes that have aired on Adult Swim/Toonami.

Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Those are some nice headlights Ilana has.

Yeesh. Someone's having her time of month.

....or, I dunno, I guess it could have something to do with that horrible disfiguring scar.

Let me guess, she's turning into a frog monster? And Tiana from PatF thought she had it bad.

"Boy, nothing stays dead today."

LOL. Try living in DBZ's or One Piece's world, Octus.

Gatomon41 is offline Deo confidimus.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do they need a "Mature Content" warning for this show? *Sees Ilana's lights* Oh, I see.

Mecha-tadpole?

Deep One! Good thing they got Big O here.

Octus: Maybe she's just tired. I'm sure she'll be fine.

I've seen enough Star Trek episodes to know that's never going to be the case
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Pro vita quad spes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did H.P. Lovecraft write this episode?

I'd expected alot of things. But Giant Zombie Crocodile wrestling was not one of them.

DNA Replacement, huh? Well, if this was Star Trek, they could just use the transporter to fix that.

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” - Salvor Hardin, Asimov's Foundation.

Pro vita quad spes.

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Great. The one time Ilana gets naked and she's a disgusting frog monster.

Wow, I'm just laying on the women objectivity tonight.

So, killing the bad guy turned Ilana back into a human AND brought her back to life? How convenient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lance: ...and then I blew up an alien with a trident.

Octus: I saw that! Lance Killed A Starship!

----

It's a good thing being transformed into a horrid alien abomination on the DNA level has no lasting side effects.

Pro vita quad spes.

Neo Yi is offline Looking Good, Link!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Haven't watched this one in a while, but I remember my only problem with this episode is that the monster of the week spoke. The scary atmosphere is considerably dropped because of his cheesy villain dialogue. It really kills the overall mood and terrifying nature of the beast.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    15 Game Meme: Day 3. Chrono Trigger is the best time traveling video game ever. Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Yi View Post
    Haven't watched this one in a while, but I remember my only problem with this episode is that the monster of the week spoke. The scary atmosphere is considerably dropped because of his cheesy villain dialogue. It really kills the overall mood and terrifying nature of the beast.
    Alright, I have to agree with that. Though it does explain why said monster was trying to attack, it would have left a lasting impact if it didn't say anything. Nothing is scarier than the unknown.

Pro vita quad spes.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I never really cared much for this episode. The opening conversation about Octus' date with Kimmy gave me a good laugh and the atmosphere once Illana began to transform was scary, but it didn't seem that interesting to me. Her new form was pretty creepy though and the way Lance killed the monster of the week was fairly intense. While Illana turning back to normal once the monster was dead made sense in a way, dying and then coming back to life a moment later seemed like a bit of unnecessary tension. Considering her DNA was mutated into a monster, one would think that there would be more of a long-lasting effect on her, rather than just looking like she didn't have any sleep for a couple of days.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am wondering more about Ilana's eranged dates. Especially the one prince she got along with. Could that have protential to be addressed later down the line?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast