toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Wonder if TOM celebrates Robanukah?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Sym-Bionic Titan Promo
    Announcer: In a distant galaxy, the planet Galaluna lies in ruin. Its only hope for a future, forced into exile on a tiny backwater world called Earth. Now a princess, her soldier and their robot must face the most difficult test of their lives: high school!

1 50.00%
  • Naruto: Pass or Fail: Survival Test
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Hm, how can I put this? My first impression of this group: you're a bunch of idiots.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu! A Thousand Years of DEATH!

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: Think before you use a jutsu, or your opponent might use it against you. Oh, and also, if the bait is obvious, don't take it. A ninja must see through deception.
    Naruto: I! Get! It!
    Kakashi: I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Into the Astral Plane
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: It took a while, but I finally got the hang of this thing.
    Cheetara: I knew you would. There was a reason the Sword chose you.
    [u]Lion-O (to Tygra):[u] It's probably the same reason she's gonna choose me.
    Tygra: And just like the Sword, one more thing you don't deserve

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jaga: You are indeed quick. Perhaps too quick. The final trap was a test of patience. Speed is a state of body, patience is a state of mind. You have great powers in the former, but as for the latter...*shakes his head*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cheetara: I don't believe it!
    Panthro: Me either! Who said he could drive my tank?!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Mutiny
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ukyo: Why should it matter to you what I am? I was born from the Emperor's seed. I have his blood in my veins. I was raised as a peasant, and my adoptive father taught me all about trade. So, what am I really? Am I...an heir? Am I a peasant? Or am I a merchant?
    [u]Amanushi: I will decide what you are. Begin immediate preparation for...The Test.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Komachi: Back off, Kiku's burning up!
    Kikuchiyo: Well, that's just because I'm a hot guy!
    Komachi: Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
    Kikuchiyo: Well, just spit on me first, see if that helps.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ukyo (after Amanushi dies): Ah yes, he is me, but I am so much more...

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: The Ballad of Scary Mary
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kimmy: Oh my gosh, what's up with all the dad music on this thing.
    Newton: I guess you can say I have an old soul.
    Kimmy: Ha, what-ever! You're such a goob!

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: The Ballad of Scary Mary
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kimmy: Brandon, just go away.
    Brandon: All right, I'll go. But you better watch yourself, man. I'll be looking for you.
    Newton: Did you want my phone number? It might make it easier to find me.
    Girls:Ahahahaha! Total burn! Snap!

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Acperience 2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eureka: This is me, a book without words, a book with nothing written in it. This is me. There is nothing to me. I am nothing at all. I couldn't find who I really am.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Acperience 2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: Listen up, Renton. You are not getting on the Nirvash anymore. Got it? And if you tell anyone what happened to Eureka...I don't know exactly what I'll do with you.

0 0%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Moving In
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: What's say we ditch this meanie?
    Irma: For sure!
    Kiriko: Mean?! Seina doesn't think I'm mean!
    Amane and Irma:
    Kiriko: UGGGHHHH! I am not mean!! And I know everything about Seina, so he will not be ditching me to shop with YOOOOUUUUUU!!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Irma: Come on, Seina. How about we get to know everything about each other as well?
    Amane: Yeah, like, did you know that my favorite color's red, and my favorite food's pizza?
    Seiryo: But you told me your favorite food was kung pao chicken.
    Amane: I'll kung pao you!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Amane: Oh, I can't believe it, after already forgotten the first time we met?
    Kiriko: First time you met?!
    Amane: I did it for you, remember? C...P...R!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Road of Hope
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Winry: Itís just so lovely! The smell of oil! The hum of the ball bearings! The rugged yet amazingly beautiful form created through anatomical engineering! Ah, how wonderful you are, my automail!
    Edward: Crazy gearhead.
    Winry: You're lost without me, alchemy freak!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: The Mystery of the New Moon and the Black-haired InuYasha
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: Uh! Are we there yet! What do you say we pull over for a short rest?
    Inuyasha: Yeah, as soon as you get over your seasickness.
    Shippo: Hey, Inuyasha?
    Inuyasha: Huh?
    Shippo: Blaaauugh!
    Inuyasha: Oh!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kikyo's Stolen Ashes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome (thinking): Inuyasha looks just like he did before. He's thinking of Kikyo. He was in love with her, and yet she shot him with an arrow, and pinned him to a tree, where he slept in a spell for fifty years. The poor guy. She didn't return his feelings. She didn't love him in return. She didn't love him!
    Inuyasha: What are you gawking at? That's pretty bad, when you can give even a half-demon the creeps.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [12/23]

Like This Thread!

Happy Holidays everybody! It's Saturday night, and you know what that means!

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week .

This week being Christmas, and with me dealing with some family issues on top of it, this week's poll might be slightly delayed, but I'll be sure to get it up in a timely manner.

Although it's been said, many times and many ways: Time to push the button.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kakashi certainly had the best lines in Naruto tonight.

Spoiler:

Sym-bionic Titan Promo:
    Announcer: In a distant galaxy, the planet Galaluna lies in ruin. Its only hope for a future, forced into exile on a tiny backwater world called Earth. Now a princess, her soldier and their robot must face the most difficult test of their lives: high school!

Naruto #4:
    *After the eraser prank*
    Kakashi: Hm, how can I put this? My first impression of this group: you're a bunch of idiots.

Kakashi: Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu! A Thousand Years of DEATH!

Kakashi: Think before you use a jutsu, or your opponent might use it against you. Oh, and also, if the bait is obvious, don't take it. A ninja must see through deception.
    Naruto: I! Get! It!
    Kakashi: I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?

Thundercats #12:
    Lion-O: It took a while, but I finally got the hang of this thing.
    Cheetara: I knew you would. There was a reason the Sword chose you.
    Lion-O (to Tygra): It's probably the same reason she's gonna choose me.
    Tygra: And just like the Sword, one more thing you don't deserve.

*after Cheetarah tries the obstacle course*
    Jaga: You are indeed quick. Perhaps too quick. The final trap was a test of patience. Speed is a state of body, patience is a state of mind. You have great powers in the former, but as for the latter...*shakes his head*

Cheetarah: I don't believe it!
    Panthro: Me either! Who said he could drive my tank?!

Samurai 7 #19:
    Ukyo: Why should it matter to you what I am? I was born from the Emperor's seed. I have his blood in my veins. I was raised as a peasant, and my adoptive father taught me all about trade. So, what am I really? Am I...an heir? Am I a peasant? Or am I a merchant?
    Amanushi: I will decide what you are. Begin immediate preparation for...The Test.

Komachi: Back off, Kiku's burning up!
    Kikuchiyo: Well that's just because I'm a hot guy!
    Komachi: Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
    Kikuchiyo: Well, just spit on me first, see if that helps.

*after Amanushi dies*
    Ukyo: Ah yes, he is me, but I am so much more...

Sym-bionic Titan #12:
    Kimmy: Om my gosh, what's up with all the dad music on this thing.
    Newton: I guess you can say I have an old soul.
    Kimmy: Ha, what-ever! You're such a goob!

Kimmy: Brandon, just go away.
    Brandon: All right, I'll go. But you better watch yourself, man. I'll be looking for you.
    Newton: Did you want my phone number? It might make it easier to find me.
    Girls: Ahahahaha! Total burn! Snap!

Eureka 7 #19:
    Eureka: This is me; a book without words, a book with nothing written in it. This is me. There is nothing to me. I am nothing at all. I couldn't find who I really am.

Holland: Listen up, Renton. You are not to get on th eNirvash anymore. Got it? And if you tell anyone what happened to Eureka...I don't know exactly what I'll do to you!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #7:
    Amane: What's say we ditch this meanie?
    Irma: For sure!
    Kiriko: Mean?! Seina doesn't think I'm mean!
    Amane and Irma: But you are!
    Kiriko: UGGGHHHH! I am not mean!! And I know everything about Seina, so he will not be ditching me to shop with YOOOOUUUUUU!!!
    Amane: So then it must be true.
    Irma: You know everything.
    Kiriko: Well, maybe, "everything" was a bit exaggerated.

Irma: Come on, Seina. How about we get to know everything about each other as well?
    Amane: Yeah, like, did you know that my favorite color's red, and my favorite food's pizza?
    Seiryo: But you told me your favorite food was kung pao chicken.
    Amane: I'll kung pao you!

Amane: Oh, I can't believe it, after already forgotten the first time we met?
    Kiriko: First time you met?!
    Amane: I did it for you, remember? C...P...R!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #6:
    Winry: Itís just so lovely! The smell of oil! The hum of the ball bearings! The rugged yet amazingly beautiful form created through anatomical engineering! Ah, how wonderful you are, my automail!
    Edward: Crazy gearhead.
    Winry: Youíre lost without me, alchemy freak!

Inuyasha #13:
    Shippo: Uh! Are we there yet? What do you say we pull over for a short rest?
    Inuyasha: Yeah, as soon as you get over your seasickness.
    Shippo: Hey, Inuyasha?
    Inuyashu: Huh?
    Shippo: Blaaauugh!
    Inuyasha: Oh!

Inuyasha #14:
    Kagome (thinking): Inuyasha looks just like he did before. He's thinking of Kikyo. He was in love with her, and yet she shot him with an arrow, and pinned him to a tree, where he slept in a spell for fifty years. The poor guy. She didn't return his feelings. She didn't love him in return. She didn't love him!
    Inuyasha: What are you gawking at? Thatís pretty bad, when you can even give a half-demon the creeps.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)