toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Ninjas on the horizon

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Crown of Lies, Barragan's Grudge
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Barragan: Yes, on that day I made a vow. A vow that I would take my revenge on you. That I would take back my throne, no matter what the cost. That day is here! We will die together! I've been waiting for this opportunity, Sosuke Aizen. The moment of retribution is finally at hand. You will regret ever giving me power! That power is your undoing! I am a king, a god! I will never die! I will hunt you forever, Sosuke Aizen! *crumbles to dust*
    Hachigen: Farewell, King of Heeco Mundo. In the end, it turned out you shared the same concerns as most mortals; a desire to avoid aging, coupled with a great fear of death.

0 0%
  • Toonami: Naruto Ad
    Announcer: The prodigal son has returned. Next Saturday at 12:30, Naruto is back. And this time, he's uncut! We're starting over at the beginning, and you're invited. Because no matter how many times you may have seen Naruto, you've never...seen him...like this!

1 100.00%
  • Tenchi Muyo! GXP: The Devil Princess of Jurai
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seto: He's rough around the edges, but his misfortune may be the salvation of this galaxy.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mitoto: Non-porous floors, it doesn't get any better

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Seto: If they came with smiles, (Amane) would make certain they fled in tears. Even the most handsome fell at her feet...after she got through with them! I don't even want to recall what she did to the in-laws. Ghastly!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Attack
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: It's quiet. Too quiet. They can hide the sound, but not the smell.
    [u]Shinichiroji:[/br] Gorobei: Means this evening's program has just been altered.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Gun and the Calm
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Setsu: Well, dear, is there anything you want to say to your mother and father now that they're listening? We were just talking about how reckless you were, running off with the bandits and giving your poor grandmother a heart attack.
    Kirara: I wanted to be strong like the samurai; they give to us so selflessly.
    Setsu: My word. How wonderful it must feel to be in love in the midst of war.
    Kirara: In love?

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: The Duelist and the Drifter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: I understand now. Power alone is rigid. But if you can bend with the wind, you'll never break!

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: The Duelist and the Drifter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: You knew that sword would break.
    Panthro: It took me years to make the Sword of Hattanzo. I made that piece of junk in an afternoon! You already had what you needed to win in here (the heart).

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Journey to the Tower of Omens
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Panthro (to Tygra): Close that mouth, you're drooling.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: Shadows of Youth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Baron: This is my time. I'm gonna win this. Loser's don't belong in this school. Might as well quit.
    Lance: *Outmaneuvers and blasts him*
    Baron: No!
    Lance: I guess you're the loser!

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: Shadows of Youth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    King: I know it must be hard for you. Hm, I am all too familiar with that silence. Your father did the same thing when things didn't go his way. But no matter what, I always believed in him, as I believe in you. I've spoken with your superiors. You will stay here this summer and help repair the damage you caused. It's up to you to repair your reputation. I don't want to see you in here again. Understand me, young man?
    Lance: With all due respect, you're not my father.
    King: No, but if he were here, he would be very disappointed in you.
    Lance: Well, he's not. He's gone.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: The Beginning
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dominic: Where's north? Tell me which way north is on this map.
    Renton: North is always up. And by the way, you've got that reversed.
    Dominic: It's up? Reversed? Where?
    Renton: Oh, brother. He's seriously nuts.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Human Behavior
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: This is a bunch of crap! I haven't been brainwashed by anybody! It's you, uncle, and all of your buddies here that have been brainwashed! I always looked up to the GekkoState and decided to join them all on my own! It has nothing to do with my father nor you nor my sister! I am who I am!!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Fullmetal Alchemist
    Submitted by animePWNS
    McDougal: So you lost your arm. And your brother, he lost his entire body. Heh! I see, it all makes sense. You fools committed the ultimate taboo! You attempted human transmutation, didn't you?! Alchemy's one and only unforgivable sin!
    Edward: You know, there are some lines you really shouldn't cross.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The First Day
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: *Stopping short of stabbing Bradley with his spear* You know, there are some people who would see this as a good way to assassinate a VIP. In the future, you might want to rethink the way you conduct these examinations.
    Bradley: That’s good! You clearly have nerves of steel, young man. But, I’d say you still have much to learn about the world.
    Edward: Hm? *end of spear falls off as if it had been sliced* Uh? Ah!
    Bradley: You put on quite a show, my naive young alchemist. Good luck with the rest of your exam.
    Edward: When did he draw his sword?!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kaede: It would help if Inuyasha and young Kagome could try and like each other a little more.
    Kid: They do like each other.
    Kaeda: Hmm?
    Kagome: I said take it off!
    Inuyasha: What if I don't feel like it?!
    Kagome: Undress!
    Kaede: Avert ye eyes! Mayhap ye like each other more than I first thought.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Inuyasha, get the dumb sword! Sesshomaru couldn't pull it out, right? If you can't hit him in the body, hit him in the ego! Hurt his pride!
    Inuyasha: I get it! I'll do it, if only to see the look in your face!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: You stinking toad!
    Jaken: You stinking human!
    Kagome: This human's gonna kick your--
    Jaken: I don't think so!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/25]

Like This Thread!

Hey guys, time for another edition of Toonami: Line of the Night!

Here's the ground rules:

• Submit your favorite quotes lines from tonight's broadcast of Toonami. They can be of any length, any character, anything spoken that you felt was memorable!
    • Try to mention what show it was and what character(s) said it, though. Just posting a quote is fine, but some context is preferred!
    • Your lines will be compiled into a poll around Wednesday, which you can vote on!
    • NOTE: You can't submit lines for a show airing episodes that have aired on Toonami within a 12 month span. This week, that excludes Cowboy Bebop.

Go for it!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #281:
    Barragan: Yes, on that day I made a vow. A vow that I would take my revenge on you. That I would take back my throne, no matter what the cost. That day is here! We will die together! I've been waiting for this opportunity, Sosuke Aizen. The moment of retribution is finally at hand. You will regret ever giving me power! That power is your undoing! I am a king, a god! I will never die! I will hunt you forever, Sosuke Aizen! *crumbles to dust*
    Hachigen: Farewell, King of Heeco Mundo. In the end, it turned out you shared the same concerns as most mortals; a desire to avoid aging, coupled with a great fear of death.

Naruto Ad
    :
    The prodigal son has returned. Next Saturday at 12:30, Naruto is back. And this time, he's uncut! We're starting over at the beginning, and you're invited. Because no matter how many times you may have seen Naruto, you've never...seen him...like this!

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #3:

Seto: He's rough around the edges, but his misfortune may be the salvation of this galaxy.

Mitoto (while scrubbing floors): Non-porous floors, it doesn't get any better!

Seto (about Amane): If they came with smiles, she would make certain they fled in tears. Even the most handsome fell at her feet...after she got through with them! I don't even want to recall what she did to the in-laws. Ghastly!

Samurai 7 #15:

Setsu: Well, dear, is there anything you want to say to your mother and father now that they're listening? We were just talking about how reckless you were, running off with the bandits and giving your poor grandmother a heart attack.
    Kirara: I wanted to be strong like the samurai; they give to us so selflessly.
    Setsu: My word. How wonderful it must feel to be in love in the midst of war.
    Kirara: In love?

Thundercats #8:
    Lion-O: I understand now. Power alone is rigid. But if you can bend with the wind, you'll never break!

Lion-O: You knew that sword would break.
    Drifter: It took me years to make the Sword of Hattanzo. I made that piece of junk in an afternoon! You already had what you needed to win in here(the heart).

Sym-Bionic Titan #8:
    Baron: This is my time. I'm gonna win this. Loser's don't belong in this school. Might as well quit.
    *Lance outmaneuvers and blasts him*
    Baron: No!
    Lance: I guess you're the loser!

King: I know it must be hard for you. Hm, I am all too familiar with that silence. Your father did the same thing when things didn't go his way. But no matter what, I always believed in him, as I believe in you. I've spoken with your superiors. You will stay here this summer and help repair the damage you caused. It's up to you to repair your reputation. I don't want to see you in here again. Understand me, young man?
    Lance: With all due respect, you're not my father.
    King: No, but if he were here, he would be very disappointed in you.
    Lance: Well he's not. He's gone.

Eureka 7 #15:
    Renton: This is a bunch of crap! I haven't been brainwashed by anybody! It's you, uncle, and all of your buddies here that have been brainwashed! I always looked up to the GekkoState and decided to join them all on my own! It has nothing to do with my father nor you nor my sister! I am who I am!!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #1:
    McDougal: So you lost your arm. And your brother, he lost his entire body. Heh! I see, it all makes sense. You fools committed the ultimate taboo! You attempted human transmutation, didn't you?! Alchemy's one and only unforgivable sin!
    *flashback to that moment*
    Edward: You know, there are some lines you really shouldn't cross. *attacks him*

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #2:
    *Edward stops short of stabbing Bradley with his spear*
    Edward: You know, there are some people who would see this as a good way to assassinate a VIP. In the future, you might want to rethink the way you conduct these examinations.
    Bradley: That’s good! You clearly have nerves of steel, young man. But, I’d say you still have much to learn about the world.
    Edward: Hm? *end of spear falls off as if it had been sliced* Uh? Ah!
    Bradley: You put on quite a show, my naïve young alchemist. Good luck with the rest of your exam.
    Edward (dumbfounded): When did he draw his sword?!

Inuyasha #5:
    Kaede: It would help if Inuyasha and young Kagome could try and like each a little more.
    Kid: They do like each other.
    Kaeda: Hmm?
    Kagome: I said take it off!
    Inuyasha: What if I don’t feel like it?!
    Kagome: Undress!
    Kaede: Avert ye eyes!
    Kaede: Mayhap ye like each other more than I first thought.

Inuyasha #6:
    Kagome: Inuyasha, get the dumb sword! Sesshomaru couldn't pull it out, right? If you can't hit him in the body, hit him in the ego! Hurt his pride!
    Inuyasha: I get it! I'll do it, if only to see the look in your face!

Kagome: You stinking toad!
    Jaken: You stinking human!
    Kagome: This human’s gonna kick your—
    Jaken: I don’t think so!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is up!

Sorry for the delay, the semester is starting to come to a close and I'm swamped with school work and other obligations.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)