toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Finally, the polls are fully caught up to date. Which line was your favorite this week?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami Tom Talk
    Submitted by veemonjosh
    TOM 3: So, what've you guys been up to? Enjoying your time off?
    ???: incoherent garbling
    TOM 3: Haha, I know, right? You wouldn't believe the trouble I get into when I'm left to my own devices.
    TOM 4: *garbling*
    TOM 3: Yeah, look, I know you said to keep it between us...but we might have to tell that story one day.
    TOM 4: Okay, whatever you think is best, bro. Take care of yourself, it's all up to you now.[br][a/]br]TOM 3: Alright man, take her easy. Good dude...

3 100.00%
  • 2 AM *2
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: That's it for the ThunderCats, but now it's 2 AM all over again.

2 66.67%
  • Bleach
    The Nightmare ReturnsÖRevival of the Espada
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Starrk: Hey, you.
    Kyoraku: Huh?
    Starrk: Not you. You, the captain with the white hair.
    Jushiro: Who, me?
    Starrk: Yeah. How did you manage to fire that Cero just now?
    Jushiro: Well, I can't really say. If you shoot at us again, there's a good chance you'll find out.
    Starrk: That sounds fair. Guess I'll try that!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    The Nightmare ReturnsÖRevival of the Espada
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Starrk: Looks like you're acting out of character, Captain!
    Kyoraku: You don't know me well enough to speak about my character. I'd have to say my biggest characteristic is being completely uncharacteristic!
    Starrk: Tsk. And all this time, I thought you and I were alike!

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Old Friends
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Grune: You've always been hard to kill, Panthro.
    Panthro: I can be stubborn when it comes to dying.
    Cheetarah: This isn't gonna go well, is it?
    Tygra: Nope.

0 0%
  • ThunderCats
    Old Friends
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Panthro: I guess your father's sword ended up in the right hands after all. I served him proudly, and you can expect the same.
    Lion-O: So ya think when we get the Thundertank fixed, I can drive it?
    Panthro: Not a chance...my King.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Truth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: If you wish to continue down the samurai path, you must be prepared to carry the weight of those you kill. Otherwise, the meaning of this wound will be lost. Peasants lack the fortitude to fight the Nobuseri. That is why it is our role. We are nothing but scarecrows driving away the Bandits who swarm over the crop.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Truth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Katsushiro: A true samurai denies his feelings of doubt. I thought I was prepared to kill, but I was naive and I hesitated. If I cannot be strong, the village will fall. Kirara: Let me sink with you and share the weight. Kambei was right. We make you kill to protect us because we're cowards. At least let me wash the blood that spills on your skin.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Truth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: At last, the Seven are complete. I hoped for this, a fighter with a farmer's heart may help us. But for your samurai spirit to shine through, you had to understand who you truly are.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Roar of the White Dragon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Newton: These ice sticks are amazing! Who knew the combination of sugar and water could be so delightful.

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Roar of the White Dragon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lance: See ya.
    Chan: Watch your back, bro. I'll be coming for you.
    Detective Blutosky: In five to ten years, maybe

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Acperience 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton sees naked Anemone in fridge
    Anemone: Pervert!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Lost Light
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Al's Body: He left behind the body he searched for for so long to go and help his friends. My valiant, noble soul. As your vessel, I am very proud of you. But, with your selfless return, the world may be plunged into darkness and despair. My Alphonse.
    Father: And now...all five are here!

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Father: AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HEAR ME GOD! I DEMAND YOU ANSWER THE CRY OF MY SOUL!! COME TO ME!!! JOIN ME! YES! I WILL NO LONGER BE BOUND TO YOU AND YOUR CONSEQUENCES! I'LL FORCE YOU DOWN TO THIS EARTH AND INTO MY BOWELS! YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ABSORBED! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Hey there, whatcha doin'? Oh my, dog ears, I think I wanna touch Ďem. Now that thatís out of my systemÖ

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kaede: Only ye may possess the Sacred Jewel. Ye who so resemble the dead priestess Kikyo.
    Kagome: But how did it get inside my body? Why would I have a jewel wanted by demons?
    InuYasha: Exactly. Humans canít use it, so why bother to keep it? If you hand the jewel over right now, I wonít have to start sharpening my claws on you!
    Kagome: What? What?! What?!! You mean heís not the hero?!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kaede: I'm sorry, InuYasha, but even you lack the power to remove it.
    InuYasha: We'll see about that! I'd come up there and finish you off if you didn't look half dead already!
    Kaede: The word, please.
    InuYasha: Sit, boy!
    Kaede: Well then, shall we head home?
    Kagome: That was easy. Wish I said it earlier!

0 0%
  • InuYasha
    Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: I hope thatís not what I think it-
    InuYasha: What do you think it is?
    Kagome: I think itís a shard from the jewel.
    InuYasha: Wha- What did YOU SAAAAAAYYYYYY?!!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Jamming With Edward
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spike: Jet, do you know there are three things I particularly hate?
    Jet: Really?
    Spike: Kids, animals, and women with attitudes.
    Jet: Oh...
    Spike: So tell me Jet, WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THREE OF THEM NEATLY GATHERED IN OUR SHIP?!
    Edward: Ed loves Piyokos!
    Jet: And once again, we get no bounty, not a single woolong.
    Faye: Hey, you're a girl!
    Edward: Hahahaha!
    Jet: Like I said, nothing good never comes from Earth.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Ganymede Elegy
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: Hey Faye, what did you put that stuff on for?
    Faye: Beautiful skin can only be maintained by tireless efforts which are ultimately totally futile. Understand?
    Edward: Mmm. Yes! Futile! Useless!
    Faye: Mmgh!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    To The Wandering Blooming Flower
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ohji: That sweet girl, it's as if she's forgotten all about the Ruin. But none of that matters anymore. How long have we been here? I've had such a good time of late, it's hard for me to remember. To be honest, I feel like kicking myself for dragging her around the wastelands like I did, putting her in danger. I never thought doing these little projects for her her could make me so...so...make me so happy.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: Casshern, remember when I told you that everyday I found something that made me truly happy? Today it's this. I was able to think, "I don't want to die." I think I've lived my life to the fullest. It's been the best.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: They are still individuals who seek you out in search of life. It is your duty to help them.
    Luna: And it's okay if I grant them eternal life?
    Casshern: If it's survival that they want, then it's better if they have it. I cannot deny them that. However, if you or anyone forgets the face of death, then I will return..

0 0%
  • GitS: SAC
    Lost Heritage
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: Were you here the whole time, Major?
    Motoko: By using the colonelís files, we figured out his plan at the last second. The surest method of assassination is to get right next to your target without giving any thought to escape. Thatís what it said.
    Batou: So a one way ticket assassin, thatís some career.

0 0%
  • GitS: SAC
    Captivated
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: Well itís sure a pitiful ending for a spy when you think about it.
    Aramaki: Cruzkowa lost out in a squabble with the mafia. Subsequently, they gave her an abduction target list. Kanzakiís own daughter was on it. As a result, she was branded a traitor. She was even abandoned by her comrades in the embassy to whom she had sworn loyalty. It is pitiful.
    Motoko: But still, you came up with an amazing plan under pressure, chief. Forcing the man to choose which was really more important to him: his political life or his daughterís.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/4]

Like This Thread!
    Tonight on Toonami we have two special Toonami premiere episodes at 2 AM. That's right, tonight we fallback and look at the Toonami of the old and the Toonami of the New. It's not 6 hours of fun coming your way. No, it's 7 full hours as Inuyasha makes it's Toonami premiere, Casshern Sins airs its finale, and Ghost in the Shell airs what appears to be its final 2 Toonami episodes for a time. Next week a mystery is listed at 12:30 AM, Samurai 7 is listed at 1 AM, and Ghost in the Shell leaves the schedule. Cowboy Bebop moves up by 1 hour, and Inuyasha returns at 5 AM for one full hour.

Tonight's lineup:
    Midnight- Bleach #278- The Nightmare Returns...Revival of the Espada
    12:30 AM- Samurai 7 #12- Truth
    1 AM- Casshern Sins #24- To the Wandering, Blooming Flowers (SERIES FINALE)
    1:30 AM- Eureka Seven #12- Acperience- 1
    2 AM- Sym-Boinic Titan #5- Roar of the White Dragon
    2:30 AM- ThunderCats #5- Old Friends
    2 AM- Inuyasha #1- The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
    2:30 AM- Inuyasha #2- Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
    3 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #59- Lost Light
    3:30 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #60- Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth
    4 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #18- Lost Heritage
    4:30 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #19- Captivated
    5 AM- Cowboy Bebop #9- Jamming With Edward
    5:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop #10- Ganymede Elegy
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    According to advance schedules this is a one week deal for Inuyasha, though it certainly indicates that Inuyasha is still on the [adult swim] radar and could air in a half hour slot instead of doubling up something like Cowboy Bebop.
    Actually, they aired the promo for next week's lineup, and Inuyasha is going to be sticking around.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

TnAdct1 is offline I WANT MY MEWTWO!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Starting this edition with three simple words: What's a samoflange?
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh View Post
    Actually, they aired the promo for next week's lineup, and Inuyasha is going to be sticking around.
    Yeah. You probably didn't notice, but I was editing the first post at the moment you posted that. See Zap2it, TVGuide, and Titan TV all have it down as being a one week thing. However if you went to adultswim.com and looked at the November 10 TV Schedule, it listed it as staying.

Next week at 12:30 AM the hilarious Tenchi Muyo! GXP joins Toonami.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Toonami - TOM 4 Transmission
    TOM 3: "So, what've you guys been up to? Enjoying your time off?"
    ???: "* incoherent garbling*"
    TOM 3: "Haha, I know, right? You wouldn't believe the trouble I get into when I'm left to my own devices."
    TOM 4: "*garbling*"
    TOM 3: "Yeah, look, I know you said to keep it between us...but we might have to tell that story one day."
    TOM 4: "Okay, whatever you think is best, bro. Take care of yourself, it's all up to you now."
    TOM 3: "'Aight man, take her easy. Good dude..."
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #278:
    Starrk: Hey, you.
    Kyoraku: Huh?
    Starrk: Not you. You, the captain with the white hair.
    Jushiro: Who, me?
    Starrk: Yeah. How did you manage to fire that Cero just now?
    Jushiro: Well, I can't really say. If you shoot at us again, there's a good chance you'll find out.
    Starrk: That sounds fair. Guess I'll try that!

Starrk: Looks like you're acting out of character, Captain!
    Kyoraku: You don't know me well enough to speak about my character. I'd have to say my biggest characteristic is being completely uncharacteristic!
    Starrk: Tsk. And all this time, I thought you and I were alike!

Samurai 7 #12:
    Kambei: If you wish to continue down the samurai path, you must be prepared to carry the weight of those you kill. Otherwise, the meaning of this wound will be lost. Peasants lack the fortitude to fight the Nobuseri. That is why it is our role. We are nothing but scarecrows driving away the Bandits who swarm over the crop.

Katsushiro: A true samurai denies his feelings of doubt. I thought I was prepared to kill, but I was naive and I hesitated. If I cannot be strong, the village will fall.
    Kirara: Let me sink with you and share the weight. Kambei was right. We make you kill to protect us because we're cowards. At least let me wash the blood that spills on your skin.

Kambei: At last, the Seven are complete. I hoped for this, a fighter with a farmer's heart may help us. But for your samurai spirit to shine through, you had to understand who you truly are.

Casshern Sins #24:
    Ohji: That sweet girl, it's as if she's forgotten all about the Ruin. But none of that matters anymore. How long have we been here? I've had such a good time of late, it's hard for me to remember. To be honest, I feel like kicking myself for dragging her around the wastelands like I did, putting her in danger. I never thought doing these little projects for her her could make me so...so...make me so happy.

Lyuze: Casshern, remember when I told you that everyday I found something that made me truly happy? Today it's this. I was able to think, "I don't want to die." I think I've lived my life to the fullest. It's been the best.

Casshern: They are still individuals who seek you out in search of life. It is your duty to help them.
    Luna: And it's okay if I grant them eternal life?
    Casshern: If it's survival that they want, then it's better if they have it. I cannot deny them that. However, if you or anyone forgets the face of death, then I will return.

Eureka 7 #12:
    *Renton sees naked Anemone in fridge*
    Anemone: Pervert!

Sym-Bionic Titan #5:
    Newton: These ice sticks are amazing! Who knew the combination of sugar and water could be so delightful.

Lance: See ya.
    Chan: Watch your back, bro. I'll be coming for you
    Detective Blutosky: In five to ten years, maybe.

Thundercats #5:
    Grune: You've always been hard to kill, Panthro.
    Panthro: I can be stubborn when it comes to dying.
    Cheetarah: This isn't gonna go well, is it?
    Tygra: Nope.

Panthro: I guess your father's sword ended up in the right hands after all. I served him proudly, and you can expect the same.
    Lion-O: So ya think when we get the Thundertank fixed, I can drive it?
    Panthro: Not a chance...my King.

TOM: That's it for the Thundercats, but now it's 2 am all over again.

Inuyasha #1:
    Kagome: Hey there, whatcha doin'? Oh my, dog ears, I think I wanna touch Ďem. Now that thatís out of my systemÖ

Kaede: Only ye may possess the Sacred Jewel. Ye who so resemble the dead priestess Kikyo.
    Kagome: But how did it get inside my body? Why would I have a jewel wanted by demons?
    Inuyasha: Exactly. Humans canít use it, so why bother to keep it? If you hand the jewel over right now, I wonít have to start sharpening my claws on you!
    Kagome: What? What?! What?!! You mean heís not the hero?!

Inuyasha #2:
    Kaede: I'm sorry, Inuyasha, but even you lack the power to remove it.
    Inuyasha: We'll see about that! I'd come up there and finish you off if you didn't look half dead already!
    Kaede: The word, please.
    Inuyasha: Sit, boy!
    Kaede: Well then, shall we head home?
    Kagome: That was easy. Wish I said it earlier!

Kagome: I hope thatís not what I think it-
    Inuyasha: What do you think it is?
    Kagome: I think itís a shard from the jewel.
    Inuyasha: Wha- What did YOU SAAAAAAYYYYYY?!!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #59:
    Al's Body: He left behind the body he searched for for so long to go and help his friends. My valiant, noble soul. As your vessel, I am very proud of you. But, with your selfless return, the world may be plunged into darkness and despair. My Alphonse.
    Father: And now...all five are here!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #60:
    Father: AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HEAR ME GOD! I DEMAND YOU ANSWER THE CRY OF MY SOUL!! COME TO ME!!! JOIN ME! YES! I WILL NO LONGER BE BOUND TO YOU AND YOUR CONSEQUENCES! I'LL FORCE YOU DOWN TO THIS EARTH AND INTO MY BOWELS! YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ABSORBED! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

GitS:SAC #18:
    Batou: Were you here the whole time, Major?
    Motoko: By using the colonelís files, we figured out his plan at the last second. The surest method of assassination is to get right next to your target without giving any thought to escape. Thatís what it said.
    Batou: So a one way ticket assassin, thatís some career.

GitS:SAC #19:
    Motoko: Well itís sure a pitiful ending for a spy when you think about it.
    Aramaki: Cruzkowa lost out in a squabble with the mafia. Subsequently, they gave her an abduction target list. Kanzakiís own daughter was on it. As a result, she was branded a traitor. She was even abandoned by her comrades in the embassy to whom she had sworn loyalty. It is pitiful.
    Motoko: But still, you came up with an amazing plan under pressure, chief. Forcing the man to choose which was really more important to him: his political life or his daughterís.

Cowboy Bebop #9:
    Spike: Jet, do you know there are three things I particularly hate?
    Jet: Really?
    Spike: Kids, animals, and women with attitudes.
    Jet: Oh...
    Spike: So tell me Jet, WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THREE OF THEM NEATLY GATHERED IN OUR SHIP?!
    Edward: Ed loves Piyokos!
    Jet: And once again, we get no bounty, not a single woolong.
    Faye: Hey, you're a girl!
    Edward: Hahahaha!
    Jet: Like I said, nothing good never comes from Earth.

Cowboy Bebop #10:
    Edward: Hey Faye, what did you put that stuff on for?
    Faye: Beautiful skin can only be maintained by tireless efforts which are ultimately totally futile. Understand?
    Edward: Mmm. Yes! Futile! Useless!
    Faye: Mmgh!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, the last poll on the catch-up game is complete. Now it'll be time to move on to this week.