toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Line Named Night

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Climax! Kyoraku vs. Starrk!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Starrk: Round two, let's go. ... Uh, Lilinette? ... Are you listening? ...... Don't ignore me! ... Answer me!
    Lilinette: OW!
    Jushiro: What? Did that pistol just talk?!
    Lilinette: Ugh! Are you trying to kill me?! You almost cracked my skull, dummy!
    Starrk: I don't care! It's your own fault for not cooperating in the first place! Plus, how the hell am I supposed to know where your head is when you're in pistol form anyway?
    Lilinette: The end of the barrel is my head. I told you that hundreds of times! What now?! Ouch! That's my butt!

0 0%
  • Toonami: Fix It Felix Jr. Review
    Wreck It Ralph: I'm gonna wreck it!
    Fix It Felix Jr: I can fix it!

1 25.00%
  • Samurai 7: The Village
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: Well I'll be damned, the big oaf can be useful.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Village
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Okara: You're popular with the girls, samurai. But you're back is vulnerable. If I was an assassin, you would already be dead. *Tchi-tchi-tchi-tchi-tchi*

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins: Those Who Return
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dio: I won! I just beat...Casshern! My fate doesn't matter. I defeated you. That's all I ever wanted. Please, save her for me...

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins: Those Who Return
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: They were torches burning with life.
    Luna: But every flame must burn out someday.
    Casshern: Exactly, and that's what made them so beautiful. But then, there's no way I can convince you of that, since I will live forever. You see, because I can't die, I can never truly live.

2 50.00%
  • Eureka Seven: Acperience 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Talho: So I guess Eureka still isn't feeling very well.
    Mischa: It must be snowing in hell. I can't believe you're actually worried about Eureka.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: Coralian. I tried asking everybody about it, but I still don't understand what it is.
    Matthieu: You see, it's like a god! And I"m the one man around here who's gotten closest to that god!
    Talho: It's nothing you need to worry about. You just need to go and pick up the laundry.
    Gidget: Well actually, I don't know much about it either, but I hear it's amazing!
    Moondoggie: You know, it's like a really big wave, dude. It CRASHES down and it hits with a BOOM and then it's slash slash, ba-bam ba-bam ba-bam! Well that's what I heard it's like.
    Hap: It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Heh.
    Stoner: God's pedestal. The next level of consciousness. The stairway of evolution you must climb. You understand?
    Holland: *yawns*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anemone: Ha ha! Wow, what great reactions! I just love stuff like that! And that's why...I'm gonna have to kill you!

0 0%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan: The Phantom Ninja
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ilana: Please come be a part of our food-tasting party.
    Girl 1: HTF.
    Ilana: Excuse me?
    Girl 2: HTF: Hold The Fone
    [u]Girl 1:[u] WAD.
    Girl 2: What A Dork.
    Girl 1: FIFL.
    Girl 2: Food Is For Losers.
    Girl 1: TTYN.
    Girl 2: Talk To You...Never.
    Newton: Yummy foo-foo.
    Girl 1: IWFTTMD.
    Girl 2: I Wouldn't Feed That To My Dog.
    Lance: Would you like to come to our food party?
    Girls: Sure!
    Lance: Button?

0 0%
  • ThunderCats: Song of the Petalars
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Emerick: In the end, what matters isn't how long we lived, but how fully we lived. The good we've done, the friends we've made, the love we shared along the way.
    Lion-O: I'm sorry we didn't get you to the garden.
    Emerick: It's the journey, Lion-O. Remember that.

1 25.00%
  • ThunderCats: Song of the Petalars
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wilykit: I hope he's on our side!
    Lion-O: Who're you?
    ???: Name's Panthro.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Eternal Leave
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Fu: Young Lord, forget me. My life isn't worth fighting for.
    Ling: Don't give me that crap! Are you honestly telling me that I should be like him?! A king should fight for his people because he is nothing without them! This man is about to sacrifice his own nation! His people! I'll never become the monster that he is!
    Fu: If you truly are a man worthy to be king, you must be able to accept some loss.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Sacrifices
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Buccaneer: Well, I'm afraid the sooty air of Central doesn't agree with me. Farewell to you, comrades. I'll see you on the other side. Someplace magnificent, even higher than the summit of Briggs...*dies*

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Escape From
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Togusa: Batou, you pamper your tachikoma like it's a pet cat. They're simply machines
    Tachikomas: That's a discriminatory remark! We demand a retraction! Togusa's a bigot! Machines need love too!
    Ishikawa: This would be news if it happened at the Artificial Intelligence Research Agency, but the Major is gonna rip you a new one, pal. Pack your bags up.

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Ag2O
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zaitsev: You deliberately lost yesterday?
    Batou: Aw, come on, have you gotten so dam rusty that you couldn't even tell?
    Zaitsev: No, I understand it. It was the same back then. I'm the one with the blind spot...in my heart.

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Angels' Share
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Guard: Hey, the area past here's been cordoned off.
    Motoko: I have a personal matter that maybe you could help me with...
    Guard: What do you mean "personal"? *OOF!*

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Heavy Metal Queen
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Faye: What the hell is that?!
    Man: I got a thing for eels.
    Faye: Next time, keep it covered!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Heavy Metal Queen
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Faye: How many times do I have to tell you the same thing?! Short, bald, with glasses and Sarasvati-
    Spike: Huh, what are you saying?!
    Faye: I just said it!! Can you please turn down that repulsive music?!
    VT: I don't think so. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. And it's not repulsive, it's very soothing. It's called heavy metal, by the way.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Waltz for Venus
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spike: You’re tense, I’m calm. You apply excessive force, I control that force through fluid motion. That means relaxing the whole body so it can react instantly without resistance. You know, without thought. Do you see now? It means becoming like clear water.
    Roko: Water?
    Spike: Right. Water can take any form. It drifts without effort one moment and pounds down in a torrent the very next.
    Roko: Maybe I get it, but then again, maybe not.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [10/28]

Like This Thread!
    Ralph wrecks Toonami! Casshern enters its penultimate episode! Halloween battles with Espadas!

Tonight's Toonami has it all and more. Get ready to submit your favorite quotes from each of the 9 shows in this Halloween edition of Line of the Night!

Now, due to the oncoming Hurricane Sandy, which is set to hit the northeast at full force, I can't guarantee that the poll will be up on Wednesday or even necessarily Thursday. But be sure to submit your lines, and I'll get the poll up once I can.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MTGMI. (Managed to get mine in).
    BATATIDMOOMFM. (Boy, all this acronym talk is driving me out of my mind.)*
    Spoiler:

Bleach #277:

Starrk: Round two, let's go. ... Uh, Lilnette? ... Are you listening? ...... Don't ignore me! ... Answer me!
    Lilinette: OW!
    Jushiro: What? Did that pistol just talk?!
    Liliette: Ugh! Are you trying to kill me?! You almost cracked my skull, dummy!I don't care! It's your own fault for not cooperating in the first place! Plus, how the hell am I supposed to know where your head is when you're in pistol form anyway? The end of the barrel is my head. I told you that hundreds of times! What now?! Ouch! That's my butt!

Samurai 7 #11:
    Gorobei: Well I'll be damned, the big oaf can be useful.

Okara: You're popular with the girls, samurai. But you're back is vulnerable. If I was an assassin, you would already be dead. *Tchi-tchi-tchi-tchi-tchi*

Casshern Sins #23:
    Dio: I won! I just beat...Casshern! My fate doesn't matter. I defeated you. That's all I ever wanted. Please, save her for me...

Casshern: They were torches burning with life.
    Luna: But every flame must burn out someday.
    Casshern: Exactly, and that's what made them so beautiful. But then, there's no way I can convince you of that, since I will live forever. You see, because I can't die, I can never truly live.

Eureka 7 #12:
    Talho: So I guess Eureka still isn't feeling very well.
    Mischa: It must be snowing in hell. I can't believe that you're actually worried about Eureka.

Renton: Coralian. I tried asking everybody about it, but I still don't understand what it is.
    Matthieu: You see, it's like a god! And I"m the one man around here who's gotten closest to that god!
    Talho: It's nothing you need to worry about. You just need to go and pick up the laundry.
    Gidget: Well actually, I don't know much about it either, but I hear it's amazing!
    Moondoggie: You know, it's like a really big wave, dude. It CRASHES down and it hits with a BOOM and then it's slash slash, ba-bam ba-bam ba-bam! Well that's what I heard it's like.
    Hap: It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Heh.
    Stoner: God's pedestal. The next level of consciousness. The stairway of evolution you must climb. You understand?
    Holland: *yawns*

Anemone: Ha ha! Wow, what great reactions! I just love stuff like that! And that's why...I'm gonna have to kill you!

Sym-Bionic Titan #4:
    Ilana: Please come be a part of our food-tasting party.
    Girl 1: HTF.
    Ilana: Excuse me?
    Girl 2: HTF. Hold the fone.
    Girl 1: WAD.
    Girl 2: What a dork.
    Girl 1: FIFL.
    Girl 2: Food is for losers.
    Girl 1: TTYN.
    Girl 2: Talk to you...never.
    Newton: Yummy foo-foo.
    Girl 1: IWFTTMD.
    Girl 2: I wouldn't feed that to my dog.
    Lance: Would you like to come to our food party?
    Lance: Button?

Thundercats #4:
    Emerick(old): In the end, what matters isn't how long we lived, but how fully we lived. The good we've done, the friends we've made, the love we shared along the way.
    Lion-O: I'm sorry we didn't get you to the garden.
    Emerick: It's the journey, Lion-O. Remember that. *flashbacks, and then dies*

Wilykit: I hope he's on our side!
    Lion-O: Who're you?
    ...: Name's Panthro.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #57:
    Fu: Young Lord, forget me. My life isn't worth fighting for.
    Ling: Don't give me that crap! Are you honestly telling me that I should be like him?! A king should fight for his people because he is nothing without them! This man is about to sacrifice his own nation! His people! I'll never become the monster that he is!
    Fu: If you truly are a man worthy to be king, you must be able to accept some loss--*coughs up blood*

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #58:
    Buccaneer: Well, I'm afraid the sooty air of Central doesn't agree with me. Farewell to you, comrades. I'll see you on the other side. Someplace magnificent, even higher than the summit of Briggs... *dies*

GitS:SAC #16:
    Zaitsev: You deliberately lost yesterday?
    Batou: Aw, come on, have you gotten so damn rusty that you couldn’t even tell?
    Zaitsev: No, I understand it. It was the same back then. I’m the one with the blind spot...in my heart.

GitS:SAC #17:
    Guard: Hey, the area past here’s been cordoned off.
    Motoko: I have a personal matter that maybe you could help me with...
    Guard: What do you mean “personal”? *OOF!*

Cowboy Bebop #7:
    Faye: What the hell is that?!
    Man: I got a thing for eels.
    Faye: Next time, keep it covered!

Faye: How many times do I have to tell you the same thing?! Short, bald, with glasses and Sarasvati—
    Spike: Huh, what are you saying?!
    Faye: I just said it!! Can you please turn down that repulsive music?!
    VT: I don’t think so. When in Rome, do what the Romans do. And it’s not repulsive, it’s very soothing. It’s called heavy metal, by the way.

Cowboy Bebop #8:
    Spike: You’re tense, I’m calm. You apply excessive force, I control that force through fluid motion. That means relaxing the whole body so it can react instantly without resistance. You know, without thought. Do you see now? It means becoming like clear water.
    Roko: Water?
    Spike: Right. Water can take any form. It drifts without effort one moment and pounds down in a torrent the very next.
    Roko: Maybe I get it, but then again, maybe not.

*I deliberately left out a word for F there. FOR. (For obvious reasons.)

HH! (Happy Halloween!)
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is up!

Tune in next time as bigddan11 tackles the behemoth that is DST Toonami. Then come back the following week as I try to reorganize my chart to accommodate for a jumbled schedule, along with an all new series to draw lines from!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!