toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Look at me- I'm a poll asking what your favorite line was, and I'm up fairly early- on a Thursday!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lillinette: I don't know anything about loyalty and stuff like that, but Coyote and I, (flashback, Starrk and Lillinette huddled together, alone we're different than the other Espadas and Fracciones. We just are...

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soi Fon: If possible, I had hoped to end this without using this Bankai. This Bankai, it violates my standards as a member of the stealth force. This Bankai is too big for me to conceal it. And it's too heavy to move freely. And its attack? It's too flashy for an assassin!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Journey
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: Comfort is for the stagnant. If anyone asks, just tell them, We are a traveling troupe of merry men, with a hearty joke and a joyful song! And you have to say it like that.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Journey
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikuchiyo: Just think who she's with right now. There's Master Two-Swords with the whole mysterious-tough-man-loner thing girls go crazy for. And then there's Momotaro who we already know is a romancer. Competition!
    Komachi And Sister isn't getting any younger!

1 20.00%
  • Samurai 7
    The Journey
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rickichi:Need to plant the rice and harvest it by night! The rice bran on my skin makes it feel so nice! The sun tans my face and the sweat makes it smooth! And bending down in the fields, makes my bottom strong too! A-do-do-do doodly-do! Everywhere you look, my skin is silky soft! Peek under my dress, here! Let me take it off!
    Bandit: That's quite enough. Really, uh, just put your dress back on, please.

1 20.00%
  • Casshern Sins
    A Drop Called Eternity
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luna: Isn't eternal life just so beautiful? To think I have the power to make people live. I will not kill them like the old me would have. It's so very wonderful.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    A Drop Called Eternity
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: I don't understand the idea of immortality. Same goes for all the joys and the fears of life and death. I don't get it, I never will!
    Dio: Casshern! If there is such a thing as joy in life, then fighting you is the only joy that exists in mine!

1 20.00%
  • Eureka 7
    Higher Than The Sun
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: Higher than the SUN!!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Higher Than The Sun
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: I'm sorry. I don't think I can hold myself back anymore.
    (prepares to kiss Eureka)
    Jobs: Just spill it already. You know things would be a whole lot easier if you just spill it, Renton.
    Eureka: Renton, are you all right?
    Renton: I'm fine, it's nothing. After all, this is all for you, Eureka. You see, it's no big deal if it's for you. I mean, because of how I feel about you. I...I...
    Goz: You'll feel much better if you spill it.
    Eureka: Is there something you're supposed to spill out?
    Renton: No, I can't spill it. I can't spill it out after all.

1 20.00%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Elephant Logic
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Steel: Professor, do you remember your first lab project in high school? You cut a frog open, you looked inside it to see its guts and how it ticks. That's all I want you to do. I want you to cut this frog to see how it ticks, so next time we're FACED with a GIANT ALIEN FROG WE'LL KNOW HOW TO KILL IT!

1 20.00%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Elephant Logic
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lance: No. No, no, no, no. Ilana. Ilana!
    Ilana: Did you do it?
    Lance: We did it.
    Octus: Let's not do that ever again.

0 0%
  • Thundercats
    Ramlak Rising
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lion-O: Now, what were we talking about before the interruption:
    Tunar: I believe we were discussing how we'd fillet you. But had I known you were such fine warriors, I would've gladly served my own first mate to you on a platter.

0 0%
  • Thundercats
    Ramlak Rising
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tunar: Come on, beast! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

0 0%
  • Toonami Thundercats Promo
    Submitted by animePWNS
    A lord, a rival, a cleric, a soldier, the twins, and of course...Snarf! The all new Thundercats are back on Toonami and better than ever!

1 20.00%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    The Adultsí Way of Life
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alex: Extraordinary! Who is he?
    Izumi: He's my husband!
    Alex: INCREDIBLE VALOR! RESPECTABLE MUSCLES!
    (Alex and Sig greet each other then defeat Sloth, who's still alive)
    Sloth: Ow, hurt.
    Alex: Will that monster never stay down?!
    Sloth: Am I...dying now? For real? What is dying like? Such a pain...to think about it. But such a pain...living...too (Sloth dies)

1 20.00%
    The Adultsí Way of Life
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wrath: Greetings, I'm back. And judging by the mess I see, it would appear that things have gotten rather out of hand in my absence, now wouldn't it? As of now, I am personally taking command. We will get rid of the rebels. All available Central forces, it's time to fight!

1 20.00%
    The Return of the Fuhrer
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Greed: Heh, nice moves, old man. And thanks for the help. You really saved my ass.
    Fuu: I wasn't trying to save your ass, I was saving the body of the young lord.
    Greed: Well, it's the same ass.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Yes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aramaki: By the way thatís some getup. Are you trying to attract my attention with your wardrobe?
    Motoko: Of course Iím not. I just donít have a choice.

0 0%
    Yes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: Tachikoma, why werenít you watching my back?
    Tachikoma: Major, none of the androids in this place have barriers in their brains! At this moment, the assassin isó
    Motoko: Have you forgotten that your job here is to be my shield?!
    Tachikoma: I donít think of myself that way!

0 0%
    Machine Desirantes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Woman: What are you up to? Iím responsible for this prototype until the debriefing is over. Donít you Tachikomas even come near it.
    Tachikoma: We wonít do anything.
    Woman: Please stop wasting my time with you blatant lies!
    Tachikoma: Youíre right, I only tell lies. I never ever say anything thatís true. A curious dilemma. Because if what it said was true, that means it wasnít lying. And if what it said was false, that would mean that it does tell the truth. How do you resolve this perplexing contradiction?
    Woman: Uh, umÖ
    Tachikomas: Well, come on! Tell me! Figure it out!
    Woman: Well, um, I-um-I-um-I-um...
    Tachikoma: Folks who canít handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers. And what was with that stereotypical thinking pose?

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Ballad of Fallen Angels
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Vicious: When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become devils. You agree, donít you, Spike?
    Spike: Iím just watching a bad dream I never wake up from.
    Vicious: Iíll wake you up right now.
    Spike: Whatís your rush, Vicious? After all, itís been a long time.
    Vicious: Are you pleading for your life?
    Spike: Hardly, begging doesnít work on you, remember? Even if itís coming from a man who took you in and made you what you are.
    Vicious: Perhaps, but he was a beast who lost his fangs. Thatís why he had to die, Spike. And thatís why you have to die.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Ballad of Fallen Angels
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Vicious: You should see yourself. You have any idea what you look like right at this moment, Spike?
    Spike: What?
    Vicious: A ravenous beast. The same blood runs through both of us, the blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others.
    Spike: I bled all of that kind of blood away!
    Vicious: Then WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!!

1 20.00%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Sympathy for the Devil
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jet: Damn, that blues harp sounds sweet. I knew it would.
    Spike: Hm, I thought you liked jazz.
    Jet: Donít be dense. I started wailing the blues when the doctor whacked my bottom on the day I was born!
    Spike: A baby hipster, very cool.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Sympathy for the Devil
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wren: I see, yes I can finally die at last. I-I feel so heavy, but I feel...I finally feel at ease. Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you? (Dies)
    Spike: Yeah, I understand. As if........ Bang.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [10/21]

Like This Thread!
    It's back. Toonami and the Midnight Run continue. Did you really think you could sleep through it? No, well good, if you said no. If you said Yes, I have a little friend who is ready to be brought out and attack you.

If you're new to the party, welcome aboard. What we do here is you submit your favorite lines from this weeks Toonami shows. That includes all shows and bumpers, so video game ratings can be included, my life can be included, on the next episode of can be included, just about anything done can be included.

Usually by Wednesday latest we will gather a list of the lines submitted for this weeks poll. I will watch the episodes to verify the lines are correct, and then they will be posted in the poll, hopefully on Thursday night. If possible, I prefer having the lines submitted on Tuesday so I can watch a few hours on Tuesday and Wednesday (It's very difficult to watch 6 hours in 1 night when you have work the next day), but I do understand when that's not possible.

again, for those joining this week for the first time, welcome. If you're not new, please feel free to submit any and all lines you like. I do realize animePWNS is ready to bust out a long list of lines, but why should you let one individual have all the fun?

Oh, and for those who said YES, say hello to my little friend:
    THE INFAMOUS HAMMER GUN

Tonight's lineup:
    Midnight- Bleach 276- Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai
    12:30 AM- Samurai 7 10- The Journey
    1 AM- Casshern Sins 22- A Drop Called Eternity
    1:30 AM- Eureka Seven 10- Higher Than The Sun
    2 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan 3- Elephant Logic
    2:30 AM- Thundercats 3- Ramlak Rising
    3 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 55- The Adults' Way of Life
    3:30 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 56- The Return of the Fuhrer
    4 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 14- Yes
    4:30 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 15- Machine Desirantes
    5 AM- Cowboy Bebop 5- Ballad of Fallen Angels
    5:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop 6- Sympathy for the Devil
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is online now October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, that's even worse than a disco gun. Anyway, this is starting to take a toll on me, I'm picking less lines from the new shows these days (I have a bit of an archive for the older ones). I can't believe no one else picked out one of the best confrontations in all anime; I even recite it along with them every time I see it.
    Spoiler:

Bleach #276:
    Lillinette: I don't know anything about loyalty and stuff like that, but Coyote and I...
    *flashback, Starrk and Lillinette huddled together, alone*...we're different than the other Espadas and Fracciones. We just are...

Soi Fon: If possible, I had hoped to end this without using this Bankai. This Bankai, it violates my standards as a member of the stealth force. This Bankai is too big for me to conceal it. And it's too heavy to move freely. And its attack? It's too flashy for an assassin!

Samurai 7 #10:
    Gorobei: Comfort is for the stagnant. If anyone asks, just tell them, "We are a traveling troupe of merry men, with a hearty joke and a joyful song!" And you have to say it like that.

Kikuchiyo: Just think who she's with right now. There's Master Two-Swords with the whole mysterious-tough-man-loner thing girls go crazy for. And then there's Momotaro who we already know is a romancer. Competition!
    Komachi: And Sister isn't getting any young-eeer!

Rickichi (as Maguso):
    Need to plant the rice and harvest it by night!
    The rice bran on my skin makes it feel so nice!
    The sun tans my face and the sweat makes it smooth!
    And bending down in the fields, makes my bottom strong too!
    A-do-do-do doodly-do!
    Everywhere you look, my skin is silky soft!
    Peek under my dress, here! Let me take it off!
    Bandit: That's...quite enough, really, uh, just put your dress back on, please.

Casshern Sins #22:
    *As Leda lies in the pool dying*
    Luna: Isn't eternal life just so beautiful? To think I have the power to make people live. I will not kill them like the old me would have. It's so very wonderful.

Casshern: I don't understand the idea of immortality. Same goes for all the joys and the fears of life and death. I don't get it, I never will!
    Dio: Casshern! If there is such a thing as joy in life, then fighting you is the only joy that exists in mine!

Eureka 7 #11:
    Holland: Higher than the SUN!!

Renton: I'm sorry. I don't think I can hold myself back anymore.
    *prepares to kiss Eureka*
    Jobs: Just spill it already. You know things would be a whole lot easier if you just spill it, Renton.
    Eureka: Renton, are you all right?
    Renton: I'm fine, it's nothing. After all, this is all for you, Eureka. You see, it's no big deal if it's for you. I mean, because of how I feel about you. I...I...
    Goz: You'll feel much better if you spill it.
    Eureka: Is there something you're supposed to spill out?
    Renton: No, I can't spill it. I can't spill it out after all.

Sym-Bionic Titan #3:
    Steel: Professor, do you remember your first lab project in high school? You cut a frog open, you looked inside it to see its guts and how it ticks. That's all I want you to do. I want you to cut this frog to see how it ticks, so next time we're FACED! With a GIANT ALIEN FROG! WE'LL KNOW! HOW TO KILL IT!

Lance: No. No no no no. Ilana. Ilana!
    Ilana: Did you do it?
    Lance: We did it.
    Octus: Let's not do that ever again.

Thundercats #3:
    Lion-O: Now, what were we talking about before the interruption:
    Tunar: I believe we were discussing how we'd fillet you. But had I known you were such fine warriors, I would've gladly served my own first mate to you on a platter.

Tunar (stolen from Ahab): Come on, beast! For hate's sake, I spit my
    last breath at thee!

Promo: A lord (Lion-O), a rival (Tygra), a cleric, (Cheetara), a soldier (Panthro), the twins (Wilykit and Wilykat), and of course...(Snarf!)
    The all new Thundercats are back on Toonami and better than ever!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #55:
    Alex: Extraordinary! Who is he?
    Izumi: He's my husband!
    Alex: INCREDIBLE VALOR! RESPECTABLE MUSCLES!
    *Alex and Sig "greet each other," then defeat Sloth, who's still alive*
    Sloth: Ow, hurt.
    Alex: Will that monster never stay down?!
    Sloth: Am I...dying now? For real...? What is dying like? Such a pain...to think about it. But such a pain...living...too...*dies*

Wrath: Greetings, I'm back. And judging by the mess I see, it would appear that things have gotten rather out of hand in my absence, now wouldn't it? As of now, I am personally taking command. We will get rid of the rebels. All available Central forces, it's time to fight!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #56:
    Greed: Heh, nice moves, old man. And thanks for the help. You really saved my ass.
    Fuu: I wasn't trying to save your ass, I was saving the body of the young lord.
    Greed: Well, it's the same ass.

GitS:SAC #14:
    Aramaki: By the way that’s some getup. Are you trying to attract my attention with your wardrobe?
    Motoko: Of course I’m not. I just don’t have a choice.

Motoko: Tachikoma, why weren’t you watching my back?
    Tachikoma: Major, none of the androids in this place have barriers in their brains! At this moment, the assassin is—
    Motoko: Have you forgotten that your job here is to be my shield?!
    Tachikoma: I don’t think of myself that way!

GitS:SAC #15:
    Woman: What are you up to? I’m responsible for this prototype until the debriefing is over. Don’t you Tachikomas even come near it.
    Tachikoma: We won’t do anything.
    Woman: Please stop wasting my time with you blatant lies!
    Tachikoma: You’re right, I only tell lies. I never ever say anything
    that’s true.
    A curious dilemma. Because if what it said was true, that means it wasn’t lying. And if what it said was false, that would mean that it does tell the truth. How do you resolve this perplexing contradiction?
    Woman: Uh, um…
    Tachikomas: Well, come on! Tell me! Figure it out!
    Tachikoma:
    Woman: Well, um, I-um-I-um-I-um...
    Tachikoma: Folks who can’t handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.
    And what was with that stereotypical thinking pose?

Cowboy Bebop #5:
    (Here it is)
    Vicious: When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become devils. You agree, don’t you, Spike?
    Spike: I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from.
    Vicious: I’ll wake you up right now.
    Spike: What’s your rush, Vicious? After all, it’s been a long time.
    Vicious: Are you pleading for your life?
    Spike: Hardly, begging doesn’t work on you, remember? Even if it’s coming from a man who took you in and made you what you are.
    Vicious: Perhaps, but he was a beast who lost his fangs. That’s why he had to die, Spike. And that’s why you have to die.

(And this)
    Vicious: You should see yourself. You have any idea what you look like right at this moment, Spike?
    Spike: What?
    Vicious: A ravenous beast. The same blood runs through both of us, the blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others.
    Spike: I bled all of that kind of blood away!
    Vicious: Then WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!!

Cowboy Bebop #6:
    Jet: Damn, that blues harp sounds sweet. I knew it would.
    Spike: Hm, I thought you liked jazz.
    Jet: Don’t be dense. I started wailing the blues when the doctor whacked my bottom on the day I was born!
    Spike: A baby hipster, very cool.

Wren: I see, yes I can finally die at last. I-I feel so heavy, but I feel...I finally feel at ease. Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you? *dies*
    Spike: Yeah, I understand. As if. *wait for it........* Bang.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It may cause a heart attack among some of the people here at TZ, but this weeks poll is now up. Thank you animePWNS for the great lines. Hopefully some others will participate next time. I actually am already compiling some lines for next week to help, but I want as many people as possible to submit and lead to some variety among the lines.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!