toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Sym-Bionic Titan - "Elephant Logic" [10/20]

Like This Thread!

Watch the a new episode of Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami, tonight @ 2:00a/1:00c!

Don't forget to tweet using the hastag #symbionictitan during the show!

Sym-Bionic Titan
    Episode 3 -
    Number 103

Elephant Logic

Opening: http://youtu.be/be9o3_kD1ls

This week on Sym-Bionic Titan...
    Ilana and Lance are having a hard time working as a team, so Octus consults a children's television program in an attempt to find a solution. Meanwhile, General Steel comes into possession of a mysterious rock.

Last time on Sym-Bionic Titan...
    Spoiler:
    Ilana visited the mall to buy furniture for their new home, but Lance saw everyone around them as enemies, which led to a confrontation with mall security. Lance activated his armor in Ilana's defense and attracted the attention of a five-headed robot beast sent by Modula. Lance tried to redeem himself for the mess he caused by being swallowed so he could destroy the beast's power core from within. Later, Solomon took the security footage of Lance transforming.

Sym-Bionic Titan. Only Toonami.

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED. Please, no talks of future episodes, events, and etc! All spoilers must be sent through PM! This talkback is ONLY about this episode and episodes that have aired on Adult Swim/Toonami.

Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last Time: Baaaaaaaarb.

This Time: You will believe a secret agent can smile.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So this series was Cartoon Network's Invader Zim. Massive fanbase, screwed by the network, sent to an early grave.

"There are programs that teach parental skills?"
    That's one way to put it.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Hanna-Barbera's All-Star Comedy Ice Review Revue
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As much as you dislike the General: he's actually right about not needing Titan to save them if it didn't bring the danger in the first place.
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyone00 View Post
    As much as you dislike the General: he's actually right about not needing Titan to save them if it didn't bring the danger in the first place.
    But he doesn't know that.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The General is a stubbern blockhead. He is the type of guy it he gets demoted and his career goes down the crapper I don't feel much sympathy for.

And Octus proving he is the man, I love him. Just me or did Illana look awesome in this episode. I really liked her outfits in this episode. You couldn't market Illana dolls?

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I forgot how annoying the General could be. With that kind of shoot everything solution, he's much more of a threat than someone trying to protect the country. On the bright side, this episode also made me remember how awesome Octus is. Using a preschool show to help Lance and Ilana work together sounds so silly, but it works so well that it becomes hilariously awesome. He's just so fun and he's easily my favorite character in the series. While learning teamwork episodes can be kind of dull, this one worked pretty well given the opposite personalities for Lance and Ilana, as well as Octus being awesome with finding a different way to handle the problem.

Neo Yi is online now The Great "Lord" Starscream
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The General is one of the major nitpicks and downfalls of an otherwise great series. If he's not annoying here, he certainly was to me by the tail end of Season One. He's the kind of character I am irritated by: dangerously prideful and holed in by his sheer stubborn attitude that he makes stupid mistakes constantly that you wonder why he's a general in the first place.

Otherwise, I have no other problem with "Elephant Logic." It's not as great as the second episode and you can see where the Aesop is coming, but I think it's justified. It makes sense that we get an episode that focuses intently on how Lance and Ilana see each other and their personal methods by the third episode. After the first two spent some time building up the world and characters, Episode 3 takes a much deeper look into Lance and Ilana and to a smaller extent Octus as the poor guy in the middle. Eventually how they get past their difference and become stronger companions as a result and we're all the more richer for it.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    "Dawn's breaking on Cybertron." I review Windblade #1. Spoiler-free!